Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-30-2010, 05:33 AM

Simon looked at Rima as she walked away, "did I interupt something?" he asked as he looked at Kyle. In truth Simon really didn't care who talked to who or what. It was there lives and they should do what they wanted. But when he was about to say more he heard some noise and looked outside the door. he saw Natali on the ground picking up her things. He quickly walked over and kneeled down besides her, "need some help?" he asked and the other popular kids where already down the hall.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 05:38 AM

Natali looked up surprised at both Rima and Simon. "Y-yeah... I'm alright... They just... Scared me a little.... It doesn't help when I'm already clumsy..." she said and laughed nerviously. She quickly gathered her sheet music with all the songs on them but then dropped the folder again spilling the sheet music compeltely out of it. She sighed heavily and shook her head. "Im such a mess..." she said softly and shook her head.

gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 01-30-2010, 05:40 AM

rima sighed grabbing the music sheets. "so you play an instoment? or are you a vocalist?" she handed her the sheets she gethered and stood by the wall, trying not to look like she was concerned, but was actually a little.

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2010, 05:42 AM

Simon handed Natali what he had picked up, "I would say that she plays a instoment." he said as he smiled at Natali. He knew that the others might not thing he is cool if they found him talking to them but they usually forgot about it. He had been one of the first popular kids here at this school and yet he never really choice to be one.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 05:46 AM

Natali took the sheet music greatfully and carefully put the paper back into the folder. "I play piano.... And sing... But I'm not very good at singing...." she said softly. She blushed and brushed a strand of her hair out of her face. She was always embarrassed to tell others about her favorite hobby. She didn't want anyone tellin the popualrs or the mean bullies. "Thank you for the help by the way...." she added softly and looked at them greatfully.

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2010, 05:53 AM

Simon smiled, "no problem and I would love to hear you play sometime." he said as he looked at Natali. Most people tryed to stay out of his way since they thought he was just going to bullie them around or something. But he wasn't like that at all. he liked to talk to anyone, have fun with people and make them smile.

gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 01-30-2010, 05:55 AM

rima nodded and shrugged. "no problem realy." she looked at her like last time making sure she was fine and turned away. "bye..." she waved but didnt turn around. she continued down the hall trying to avoid any direct contact with anyone.

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 01-30-2010, 12:14 PM

Kyle walked out of the room, heading for his next class. He sighed. He hated being popular, he had ruin his chances with two girls he really liked, and his sister hated him. "I'm done." He thought aloud.

(Ha, I was lost. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, but I think it does)

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:23 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 01:18 PM

Natali smiled at Simon and stood. "Maybe sometime you can just drop by the music room.... I'm in there all the time.... Well... Bye..." she said softly and walked lightly. She walked to the music room and dissappeared inside and began playing the piano and composing a song.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 01:45 PM

Kyle walked into the music room, he smiled as she played. "Natali, could I talk to you?" He asked quitly, but loud enough for her to hear over her playing. He needed someone to talk to him. He sighed, "I completely understand if you don't want to."

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:23 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2010, 02:29 PM

Simon smiled as he saw her walk away but then sighed. No one ever wanted to talk to him for more then a few seconds. They where always to afraid that he might start bullying them or something. He heard Kyle wanting to talk to her and started to head back to the art room. No one ever minded him there and no one bothered him. It was nice and he liked to paint and draw but he did wish that some people would just talk to him. He grabed another piece of canvas and started to paint.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 02:53 PM

Natali closed her eyes as she played her music and didn't even notice that small group of bullies in the doorway. They were waiting together back at her because she had dissed one of them a few days ago. Listening they began recording it on their phones and planned to put it onthe overhead speakers... And add a few of their own twists to it. When Natali stopped she looked up hearing them snickering. "What are you doing here?!" she demanded and they left. Natali paled and shook her head. She had a bad feeling about this... But she just sank back intotje piano stool and sighed heavily. She began playing a song she had composed for the school play comming up and swelled into it. The music carried faintly down the hall but she didn't care as she concentrated on the music.

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2010, 02:57 PM

Simon smiled as he heard the piano music come into the art room. It was an amazing sound and he found himself painting a picture of a piano with its player. When he was done he realized that he had painted Natali as the piano player and the painting was breath takeing. He smiled, picked it up and headed down to the music room. He would place it in there since the painting was of music and it deserved to be in the music room. As he entered he saw Natali playing and he smiled, she looked at home on the piano. He quietly walked into the room and set the painting agenst the wall so that all could see and then sat down to listen to Natali play.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 03:07 PM

When Natali ended the song she smiled. She opened her eyes and was shockedto see a painting of her. Her eyes widened inshock and she silently walked over to it. "Oh my gosh.... It's beautiful..." she whispered. She then turned around and saw Simon. Blushing embarrassedly she looked at him and then at the picture. "Did you paint this?" she asked softly surprised that a popular would be in here.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 03:08 PM

(Woah, what happened to Kyle? He wanted to talk to Natali)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_serah View Post
~Mr Adorable~

Kyle Jones

Kyle walked into the music room, he smiled as she played. "Natali, could I talk to you?" He asked quitly, but loud enough for her to hear over her playing. He needed someone to talk to him. He sighed, "I completely understand if you don't want to."

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2010, 03:09 PM

Simon nodded, "yes I did, I couldn't help myself when I heard your music." he said as he looked at her and blushed slightly. No one ever really said his paintings where any good since no one ever really talked to him besides the populars. In truth he loved to paint but hardly anyone knew, even the popular kids hardly knew him well enough to know what he likes to do. "and you play beautifully."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 03:15 PM

Natali blushed slightly and nodded. "Thank you..." she said softly and looked up seeing Kyle. "Of course I wanna talk!" she said surprised. She walked up to him and took his hand pulling him threw the door. She smiled and closed the door so then no populars would see them."There... Now you don't have to worry about populars comming in and making fun of you for talking to me." she said and nerviously twirrled a strand of hair.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 03:21 PM

"That is what I wanted to talk to you about," He sighed, "I am done with this whole popular thing, I don't care if the populars see me." He smiled, "If I am lucky, they will kick me out." Kyle looked into her eyes, "I don't want you to see me as popular any more. I want to be seen as normal Kyle Jones, brother of Nikki Jones, and formal Crimson Highschool attender. Not popular." He looked down, "You understand, right?"

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:22 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 03:26 PM

Natali smiled and nodded. "Of course I understand... I really do love the real Kyle anyway." she said and gasped at what she said. "Well... I mean... Yeah..."she said softly admitting her feelings. She blushed slightly and looked at him waiting for his reaction. She hoped he wouldn't be turned off by her truthfullness... She didn't lie alot and blurting out what she really thought was a bad habit.

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2010, 03:30 PM

Shay smiled at Nikki, "hey, come on. I am bored here and want to head down to the music rooms to go and grab something." she said as she took her friend and started to take her down the hall. She had forgotten her flute in the music room and wanted to go and get it.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 03:36 PM

Kyle chuckled at what she had said, "You know Natali, I love you to." He said quietly, looking into her eyes. He smiled, "Thank you for letting me get all this out on you, It really means alot"

(I'll edit this and reply as Nikki as well in just a sec.)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 03:41 PM

Natali's heart skipped a beat when he said that. She smiled and nodded. "Its no problem at all... I'm glad you let me listen..." she said softly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She then hugged him smiling. "Im always here to listen if you need me."

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 06:51 PM

(New banner=

link=http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/JessehBoo/CrimsonHighschoolGif.gif

this is thanks to JessehBoo)

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 01-30-2010, 07:18 PM

Fae sighed as she slammed her brothers door shut. "Now remember to pick me up here later when i call, alright?" Josh rolled his eyes and sped off. His engine raoring as he drove away. "You better not forget!" She called after him and scoffed as she grabbed her guitar case and headed towards the music room. Fae usually practiced in there for the good sound, but if someone else was there she usually just went to another room. She'd been playing the guitar since she moved here, a gift from her father. He even paid for lessons, though she was past that now. Walking up the steps she walked down the hall to the room and pushed it open, pausing as she saw Simon and smiled. "Well hey there stranger."

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2010, 07:23 PM

Simon looked up at Fae and smiled, "hey." he said as he walked over to her. Natali and Kayle where still talking and he could tell it was important. He just hopped that none of the other populares would tease them. "here to play some music?" he asked as he looked at her and thought about painting her. he always enjoyed painting people more then land scapes since people where more interesting.