Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 07-30-2010, 01:55 AM

Drake sighed."By that I mean I didn't stay single that long, of course I mourned..." He said, glancing at her." I don't know..we went out for a year. Can I have some time to think about it?" He asked, glancing at her." So what class do you have next?" He asked, grabbing his pencils and starting to head for science, keeping her by him." So where'd you guys move?" He asked, running a hand threw his hair and passing Katie and Carson.

Katie smirked." And what would we do if I did skip? Sit in the parking lot?" She frowned..not really feeling like doing that. "I have to be back for gym though but other then that we could go somewhere else." She said, knowing they had a whole 45 minutes in each class."Well..I don't know. My father took my phone for pretty much the whole summer and erased all my messages...so I have no clue if were together of not and I haven't seen him all day." She said, pushing her sleeves down to hide her arms." What about your cheerleader girlfriends?"

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-30-2010, 02:00 AM

Lance looked up and saw a petite girl start to help him pick up all the things. "Thanks. I'm glad to see that they are at least some people who can be helpful." Picking up the last of his things, "I'm Lance, by the way. Lance Baker. It's my first year here. Are you a veteran here?" Lance started to shove his things into hisbag in order to avoid dropping it all over again.

((sorry it's kinda short but im working on a couple of things right now))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-30-2010, 02:02 AM

((Its fine ^^ ))

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-30-2010, 02:04 AM

Cierra sighed. He was really pissing her off, but she didn't want to say anything. "We dated for a year because I loved you Drake and I still do, but if you need the time, I'll give it to you." she said, nodding a bit. She started walking with him and sighed again. "Science." she said.

Drake laughed a little."Okay. I guess we could just go and sit in the parking lot like old times." he said.

((sorry its short. gtg))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 07-30-2010, 02:04 AM

Jessabelle smirked and nodded, offering him a hand to get up. "I know, sometimes people can be so, irritating, and ill mannered." she said, almost shaking her head. She tilted her head before finally shaking it. "I'm not a veteran. First year here as well." she said, smiling a little. "My name's Jessabelle Adams, nice to meet you, Lance." she said.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-30-2010, 02:11 AM

"Nah, I don't really feel like sitting in the parking lot. But text me during class if you get a better Idea." She said, giving him a hug and then letting go."See ya." She said, turning and going into the Science room. She took a seat by the window and sighed to herself, wondering if there was going to be anyone in this class she could talk to. She took out her notebook and began to doodle things from the nightmare before christmas out of boredom since the science teacehr was pretty good at seeing your phone if you had it out...but she would still text Carson if he sent her something. She dreaded the fact she had gym next and gritted her teeth.

"You love me?" He raised an eye brow. Love wasn't in his vocabulary." I don't love you Ceirra..i'm sorry but I just like you." He said, hating that he couldn't return the feelings." I'm not big on commitment.." He said softly, walking into science class and sitting in the back so he wouldn't have to follow along with the teacher.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 07-30-2010, 02:21 AM

Takayumi wondered the halls, not really wanting to go to class. She sat on the floor in front of her locker and looked at her schedule. Math, English, Gym, Art, Lunch, Music, Ancient Civilizations, Earth Science, and Shop were on it. "Gah. This school is so boring."

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-30-2010, 02:26 AM

"Okay, good. Now I don't have to feel so alone. We can look at this place together. Yay!!" Lance took herhand with grace and helped himself up. "Okay, so first things first. We have to find a map to find out where our first classes are", in his Gospel voice, "'cause good Lord knows we goin' get lost. Can I her a Hallerloo?" Lance started to wave his hand in the air as if he was in church. Lance put his hand down as he started to walk in a straight line. "Okay, I say we go in this general direction until we find someone who can help out." Lance pointed in front of him, wondering which way that would lead them.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-30-2010, 02:32 AM

She almost snorted as she tried to stifle a laugh. She smiled a little as she raised an eyebrow. "Hallerloo?" she asked curiously before nodding. "Well, which class do you have next? I have an Art class." she said, checking her schedule again, nodding in confirmation. Looking at the way he was pointing she tilted her head the other way. "That way huh? Well, why the hell not? We can blame the tardiness as being new and hopelessly confused." she stated, grinning lightly as she followed him. She did doubt that was where her class was. Since she had just come from there. "Um, as far as I know there's the math class in that direction."

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-30-2010, 05:12 AM

Elizabeth smiled as she sat in her seat and drew. Her first two classes wheren't far form one another and she wanted to finish a drawing she had done while class was going on. She continued to work on it and hardly knew that it was time for her to go to her next class. But she heard people leaving and soon finished up and hurryed out of there.

Rae slowly made his way to his next class and hardly was noticed. That was the usual for him since no one really cared for him. But he had gotten use to it over the years and he alked into his next class and sat down in the back away form everyone.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 07-30-2010, 08:09 AM

Carrie got up and the teacher asked her to go show a new student around of course she said yes. She walked out with her book in her hand and then put them in her locker. "Ok Im looking for someone named Albar." She walked up to a boy that looked very confused and said," Um, are you Albar, Im supposed to show you around." She smiled and tucked one hair behind her hair as she usually did.

Sean got up and went to his locker, he didnt know what was his next class. When he saw Katie walk down the hall, his eyes started to stare. He had always liked Katie, even when she went into her goth faze. He didnt remember that they hated each other or anything, but he remembered that they were never friends. He sighed and then closed his locker. He walked into the locker room to change for gym class.

Last edited by zovilove; 07-30-2010 at 08:13 AM..

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 07-30-2010, 11:53 AM

Mayling shifted her eyes to the window in the class room. She wandered where Rae was and a few of her other friends. This was going to suck if she was by herself in all her classes without at lest on of the friends she had made last year. She had tried to keep in touch with as many of them as she could over the summer. But things could change so fast from then to now she knew. She shifted her eyes back to her binder as she pulled out her colored pens and began adding boarder around all her note book paper each one different from the last.

Albar shifted his eyes as he heard some one say his name. He gave the girl a smile as he chuckled and nodded. "Yes I am the one you are looking for. They didn't tell me I would be shown around though I am glad for it. This place is so strange." He said in a heavily accented voice. He was thankful for any help to get around this place. Apparently America was going to be different from his home. Though he would ace their test with ease most of this stuff he learned two years ago if not further back. No wander the staff here didn't know how to classify him.

zovilove

Old 07-30-2010, 04:33 PM

Carrie smiled at him then said," Ill first show you the classrooms that you'll be using." She looked at the schedule that the teacher gave her. " Ok the first period already passed, but I'll show you it anyways." Carrie walked over to the classroom and then whispered. "The teacher for this class is a little frightening at first, but if you raise your hand for every question, she will love you." she smiled and then walked to the next classroom.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-30-2010, 05:45 PM

((Sorry my last post was so short. My sister came over and my dad made me get off. Poor Cierra!))

Cierra sighed and nodded, which was all she was going to do. She wouldn't say what she actually wanted to. "Umm...okay...sure...I'll give you time to think...but could you decide before your date...study session...thing?" she asked quietly. "Just so you don't...make out with her or something and come back the next day with your decision..." she added. She followed him in the classroom and looked at the seat next to him. "Mind if I sit?" she asked, smiling gently.

Carson hugged her back, then slowly jogged over to the locker room, just so he wouldn't be late. Considering it was the first day, they didn't really have real gym, they just learned, or re-learned in some cases, the basic rules and procedures of gym. He pulled out his phone and texted Katie.
To: Katie
Hello Dear :)

zovilove

Old 07-30-2010, 06:22 PM

Sean saw Carson in the locker room. "Hey." He waved at him, and walked over in his gym clothes. "You in gym as well?" They werent really buddies, but they werent enemies either. He then slung his bag over his shoulder.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-30-2010, 06:31 PM

Katie looked at the phone with a smirk. She made sure the teacher wasn't watching while she texted back 'Dear? Last I checked I wasn't yours (; '
She looked around for her friends but noticed that the only person she really knew here was Drake and Ceirra. She knew they were having problems so she looked out the window, bored out of her mind. She had her phone hidden in her sleeve since it was on vibrate and she didn't want the teacher to hear or see it. She brushed her bangs out of her face and sighed.

Drake nodded."Sure you can sit." He said, brushing his bangs out of his face as the teacher passed things out for them to take home."Yeah..i'll coem up with an answer before then." He said, giving her a soft smile and glancing up at the ceiling."So hows your Katie loving brother?" He asked, grinning a little since Carson used to be all over Katie before she fell for Quinn.

----------

((Katies liked by sean xD Just bring on the men! Lol ))

zovilove

Old 07-30-2010, 06:52 PM

(( Haha I dunno its so sad, none of my characters are loveable so they dont have friends haha XD))

kiralight16
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2010, 07:23 PM

Natalia rushed to the girls locker room, having been a little late in getting there. She'd forgotten to grab her gym clothes from her locker so she had to go back and grab them. Luckily the bell hadn't rang yet for the tardy bell. She changed into the shirt and shorts before clipping her hair in a semi short loose bun, going to the bleachers to sit down. Thank god for first days. She wasn't the most agile girl in the class.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-30-2010, 07:53 PM

((Sorry I had to go for a few hours...dramatic issues...again lol
This scene between Sean and Carson might get a little scary lol))

Carson gently removed the hair from his eyes and smiled at the boy in front of him. "Yes I am, and you are?" he asked as he felt his phone vibrate. As he looked at the text, he blushed a little.
...I call all girls that but okay lol So how's science goin' for yah?

Cierra sat next to him and leaned back a bit, toying with her necklace. "He's surprisingly the same. He never changed...not looks, not personality. I don't know how much he ever really got over Katie...he never talked about her. I was hoping you would recognize me...I'm not exactly the same girl I used to be." she said, winking a bit. "Just kidding." she said laughing a bit.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-30-2010, 07:55 PM

( Where's Kira's profile? o.o )

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-30-2010, 08:14 PM

((I posted it earlier.. ))

Katie glanced at her phone and started to text back 'Science sucks..but hows gym? If you want I can meet you in the hallway?
And oh really..you call every girl that? (: '
She sent the message and looked around the room and finally saw the clock on the wall. Twenty minutes and class was over. Then she could skip with Carson..even though she probably should be at gym, even though the first day is just telling you rules and making you jog around a few times. She brushed her bangs out of her face and wondered where her other friends were.

Drake grinned."You look the same, just older." He said, looking over at the texting Katie." Ah.." He said, looking at the board."So, whats your next class? mines gym." He said, scrolling his eyes over his schedule and then looking back up at Ceirra. He sighed softly and looked towards the door.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-30-2010, 08:21 PM

Carson looked down at his phone and smiled.
I'll meet you out by the garden. And yes, I do actually, even Cierra...well she's my sister, but still. Mind if I invite Cil to come hang out with us?

He replied.

Cierra sighed. "I don't know...I lost my schedule, I have to go to the office and get a new one." she said. She sighed. "Aaaah, gym. The one place we get to go to embarrass ourselves with our lack of physical ability and smell the fresh odor of sweat. Sounds like fun." she said laughing a bit.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-30-2010, 08:30 PM

'Um..sure. As long as 'Cil' is your sister and not some blonde bimbo :F ' She sent the message and raised her hand."Mr Hricko, may I go to the restroom?" She asked. Once he said yes she got up and left the room, walking down the hall and outside to the garden where she sat down on a stone bench. She wasn't going to skip gym, just stay out here for the rest of science. 'I'm outside (; ' She texted to Carson and laid back on the bench, wondering where Quinn was.

Drake nodded."Yeah but gyms fun. We play all kinds of sweet action games and I get to go shirtless." He grinned, striking a pose."Most of the guy aren't supposed to wear gym shirts because the couch is a pervert and doesn't want them too." He smirked, brushing his bangs out of his face and running his hand over his arms.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 07-30-2010 at 08:37 PM..

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-30-2010, 08:40 PM

((My gym teacher is a pervert :P He almost got fired last year because of it. He looks down girls' shirt's n stuff...and yes...I still have to do gym...*sigh*))

Carson pulled out his phone and smiled.
Yes, Cil is her nickname. I'll meet you out there in a sec.
he replied, then texted Cierra and asked her to meet them there. He walked outside and poked Katie's cheek. "Helloooo." he said happily.

Cierra got the text from Carson and looked at Drake. "Oh yes, I'm sure your abs are very sexy Drake." she said with a small laugh. "I'm gunna go meet Katie and Carson outside. Meet us out there." she said. She asked to go to the bathroom, then walked out to the garden and waved to the other two sitting on the bench.

zovilove

Old 07-30-2010, 08:47 PM

Sean watched him leave and frowned a little. "Fine." He walked into the gym with a bored expression on his face. He was out of smarty pants remarks, and just wanted to find some of his friends from last year. Then he remembered that he didnt really make friends last year.

(( All of my gym teachers are girls luckily, but they are all sexiest against girls.... ))