SarcasticKoneko
-Sarcastic Little Cat-

Old 04-16-2011, 03:54 AM

“Scotland?” she asked, shocked. “That’s a long ways away. Was it hard to adapt? I wouldn’t know… But that sounds like quite the adventure.” she was very excited by the idea of moving to another country, because anything that separated herself from her old life was a good thing. Ah, so easily destracted. She’d been through too much in the past few months to properly adapt to much of anything with a long attention span… Oh, this school year was not going to go well…

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2011, 04:29 AM

Justin walked up to the front gated of the school. Taking in a deep breath he sighed. 'I hope there is someone else like me here' he thought to himself. Putting on his friendliest mask he strolled into the school. Looking around he found a map of the schools layout and followed it to his dorm in the blue building. Looking around Justin noticed alot of good looking boys who all seemed to be around his age. He followed the hall until he came to his room number. B2. Opening the door he walks in and looks around, noticing someone else lived in the room with him. 'So. I have a room mate. One can only hope I am a tolerable person. Who knows he may even be cute.' He smiled to himself opening up a side door he noticed that it was empty. "Guess I found my room" he said outloud without realizing it. Walking in and leaving the door open he sat his things down onto the bed. Plugging in his radio he turned on his favorite station and started to sing along to the music as he put his things away.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 04-16-2011, 04:37 AM

Mika nodded and said "I loved living in Scotland. I was really sad when we moved. Like I felt like I being ripped away from my family and everything. But it was for the best because my dad got a very good job here." He noticed she phrased it like she never moved anywhere and he said "Um, have you moved anywhere?" He hoped that Kadyn didn't think that was a too personal question.

SarcasticKoneko
-Sarcastic Little Cat-

Old 04-16-2011, 05:02 AM

She shook her head slightly “Not really, no… Depends on what counts as ‘moving’. I doubt anything I’ve gone through has counted.” she rubbed the back of her head. “Not that it’s a big deal. I think moving to this school is the biggest jump I’ve ever made… Well, location-wise, anyways.” she smiled nervously, afraid she was saying too much.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 04-16-2011, 05:12 AM

Mika smiled and said "Well I count this as moving. Your mail gets sent here right?" He laughed at his joke and said "This is a move for everyone I think. It is a move for me. Not as big as flying across the pond but big enough." He smiled happily and said "I think it is pretty here too." He stared at Kadyn and said "Yep, very nice looking." And he laughed at his corny joke and then tucked a piece of red hair behind his left ear.

((Night everyone!))

SarcasticKoneko
-Sarcastic Little Cat-

Old 04-16-2011, 05:20 AM

Kat stared at him for a moment before nodding, still taking in his last comment. “Yeah, I doubt I get any mail anyways…. But if I did, it’d probably be sent here. And I still cant believe you’ve already moved so far! Its sad you got pulled away from friends, though… Was it lonely at first?” She felt bad asking so many questions that he might not want to answer, but she as intrigued.

Malukain

Old 04-16-2011, 05:56 AM

Malukain stalked down the walkway toward his dorm, puffing on his cigarette. He took the last drag off of it and put it out with his shoe, hoping no one saw that. He knew he was too young and that it wasn't allowed pretty much anywhere, but he really didn't care. Still he didn't want to get into trouble over it.

He checked his paper again. Blue Dorm. He looked around for signs, one led him to the dorms, another to the Blue one specifically. He walked in to see some boys talking in the common room, but he was in no mood to introduce himself at the moment. He didn't even want to be here right now. He found his room, B3, which was thankfully empty and he went in and shut the door.

Once inside he opened a window then lit another cigarette. This was not going to be a good day.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 04-16-2011, 08:54 AM

Akihiko turned his head, noticing two boys walking in. One immediately walked to his room, the other stared after him. They resembled each other, so Aki figured they were related. He watched the boy walk over to them. "Gabriel. Such a godly like name." He stared up at him, observing him as he couldn't help but to speak his mind softly. "Eh? You really DO look a lot like that other boy that went to his room..." His thoughts were interrupted by the guy who stood in the room earlier. His eyes widened as he walked up to them.

"The cookies do smell nice, but they taste even better! You should definitely try them, they taste so amazing... Like someone forced all their love upon you. And who doesn't like a shower of love every once in a while?" He smiled, his dark eyes smiling along. "My name is Akihiko Sato, but please do call me Aki. Nice to meet you both." He glanced back over to the door where the other boy had entered. I do hope he'll be okay... Maybe something's bothering him, or maybe he's just hard to socialize with...

As Timothy was placing the things out of his suitcase in his closet, as he set down his mule and a canvas near the window. "Ah, that's lovely." He turned around, facing the boy. I hope you don't mind me setting up my canvas near the window. To paint. I do need good light, preferrable non-artificial." He smiled, charming as he was, before turning back to his bed, grabbing a sketchbook from his messenger bag. He placed it on his desk, along with other things he painted with or would draw with.

"I wonder, have you got any clue as of when classes are starting? I remember on my previous school they wouldn't be starting until the day after arriving, yet each school is different." He stretched out, arching his back as he covered his mouth with the back of his right hand, hiding a yawn. "It would be a long day if we would have class in a few hours. If we do, I need to fetch me some icecream right away." He quircked up his eyebrows, folding up some of his shirts to put them away.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 04-16-2011, 10:00 AM

Ash looked surprised "R-Really?"He asked going red in the face "W-Well I'm not really sure about opening a sweet shop..b-but you could always just ask for some..as you are my friend."He stuttered smiling sweetly.

Looking up when the two boys came it he waved "H-Hello your..P-Parker right?"He asked giving off a sweet smile raising his eyebrows in responce to the cookies his cheeks were seemingly brushed with a light pink colour "W-Well would you like one?"he asked offering them to them both his eyes sparkingly "N-nice to meet you too Gabriel..I'm Ash.."Ash said introducing himself.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 04-16-2011, 10:14 AM

"No, I don't mind." Andrea shrugged. "As long as I can still read in the window seat." She watched him put his things away, and smiled, her Roomie was kinda cute. She usually didn't like artists, they drew too much attention to themselves, dramatic folk that they were. She was so caught up in her observations that she was startled when he asked her a question.
"Uh, no, I don't know." She answered. "But I can check..." She clicked open the latches on her leather case and pulled open the satchel that sat just inside it. A timetable was in there, jumbled among her other stuff. She picked it up and scanned it to see if classes started that day.
"This doesn't say, but I'm sure they wouldn't start until tomorrow, right?" She grinned. "I'm still up for ice-cream though!"

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 10:44 AM

Aki shook his head, holding out the cookie he was nomming on. "This... This is pure art. It's a way of work that's truly amazing. It makes me feel happy. Makes me feel good. Things like that deserve to be shared with others." He smiled, patting Ashley on his shoulder. "I'm so jealous of your skills though! I would love it if you could teach me how to bake things. I always wanted to be able to bake a cake for my parents' birthdays. For anyone back at the mansion for that matter. They all take such good care of me, and I think they would appreciate something like that very much."

His eyes widened when Ashley called him a friend. We're friends... "Yes, we are friends, teehee!" A warm blush covered his cheeks as he felt so excited. I never really made a friend on my own, and now that I have... It's actually so easy... I hope I can make even more friends so tha my time here will be amazing!

Timothy was quite surprised to find out his room mate liked to read. "Ah, I'll make sure to leave you plenty of space. It is, in fact, a rather large window with quite the amount of space for both of us to sit there." He smiled, eyeing the boy as he was looking at the time table. "If we're due to start tomorrow there's plenty of time to eat icecream." He looekd up, daydreaming about the icecream and planning on how he would go to the icecream parlor and make them run out of business.

"Oh how I hope they have Ben&Jerry's, or at least something resembling that. I love their Caramel Chew Chew. It has got to be my favorite kind of icecream ever! Or at least their icecream." He laughed, running a hand through his dark hair. "You like to read, no? What kind of books do you prefer, if I may ask?" He sat down on the edge of his bed, glancing at Andrew. "I personally favor thriller novels, and I think one of my favorite novelists would be James Patterson."

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2011, 10:51 AM

Haneul stared at the other two talk among themselves, and coudln't help but sigh. Arashi did save them from their awkward situation, but now that they were talking Haneul didn't feel like interupting, especialy considering how he had no idea what to say. He was never good with chatting to start with, always being the one to listen and talk only when a respone was really needed. "It's a nice name" he mumbled, trying his best to be friendly.

ParaDoll

Old 04-16-2011, 12:18 PM

"Yeah, it is" Lanuelle confirmed, nodding briefly. "Cool name. And Florida! How nice- I just love Florida. All the sunny days and the shopping, the beaches and the parties…it's fun, isn't it?" He dozed off for a second there, thinking about how there was a really grate party which he will have to miss because he's trapped in this school. He really wanted to go- he never missed even one of these celebrity-class-sunken-deep-in-alcohol events. But as soon as he realized he was day dreaming- the young shook his head and siged, looking at the others again.
He then heard noises which made him look around at the dorm. "Seems like more boys came in, it's getting somewhat lively" he said, catching a glimpse of music in his ears and the slight smell of cigarettes.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 12:18 PM

Gabriel looked at the boy who introduced himself, Aki. "Yeah. That was my brother, Damian. He's a bit shy." he said, explaining. "I can bring him out here, if you want." he added. He was going to force his brother to socialize. One way or another. He's been quiet way to long.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2011, 02:27 PM

As Justin was putting his things away he really started to get into the music and was singing pretty loudly without realizing it. He was one who endjoyed singing even though he was a normally quiet person. People who hear him sing tend to say he is really good and that appearently his voice is 'heavenly'. He never really cared what they thought. He just liked singing. So thats what he did. He sang. He was putting his things away when a smell drifted to is nose. "Ciggarettes?" Never being a big fan of smokers he shook his head and kept singing.

((Normally my posts are a bit longer but Justins character does not d much unless spoken to or acted upon first. >.<))

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 04-16-2011, 04:48 PM

Ash smiled at the pat on the shoulder"I..Thank you..it means alot to me that you think that..Dad never really appreciated my cooking so..."He trailed off putting a hand through his hair awkwardly he hated bringing up his family.
Ash grinned at Aki, as he said he would love it to be taught by him "I'd love to teach you!"Ashley exclaimed putting a finger on his lips thinking for awhile "Uhmm..What sort of cake would you like to start off with?"He asked "Obviously we can't really start today..haven't got the suplies see."He added hearing Aki say masion he was alittle taken back "Masion..y-you live in a mansion..That's so cool what was it like living there?"He asked excited to know as he never really knew what they looked like from the inside.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 04-16-2011, 08:07 PM

Arashi smiled, trying hard to be a little more open like his parents wanted, but he would much rather be in his room on his laptop. His nose twitched as he smelled cigarettes but it didn't bother him. Father still smoked, much to Dad's irritation, but at least he smoked outside. He watched as Januelle went lost in some daydream or another, probably about those idiotic drunken parties that popped up everywhere around his house. "Actually I never went to the parties. Didn't really go outside much because no one wanted to be friends with the kid who had two dads." He snarled the last part, the unfairness of the parents who would look down on him his whole life and the children who just copied their behavior.

Shaking his head softly, he offered a small, but tight smile. He was attempting to make friends, and the possibility of that happening now was slim. He sighed as he stood up. "Well, I'm going to check my room. Think I got a roomie now." He said, waving to both before stepping around the couch and walking to the room B-2. Stepping inside he was instantly assailed by music, both from a radio and from the other boy who sang along quite while. He walked over to his bed, dropping the bag at the foot of the bed as he set up a small table for his laptop. Turning it on he quickly signed on and checked his email, responding to one from his parents.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2011, 08:22 PM

Justin heard a door open and close and stopped singing. He turned and walked out into the little 'living room'. Seeing a boy through the other door siting at a small table he gave his best attempt at a smile but faltered as a blush crept up his neck. 'Great. He IS cute. How interesting.' Smirking to himself he closed his door and changed into his favorite outfit. Red sweatpants wih green dragons embroidered into each leg. (He loved sewing) and a matching hoodie. He put on his favorite emeral earings and emerald necklas, and walked back out into the room. Sitting down on the coutch he pulled out his portable sewing kit and starting sewing something into the back of a blue hoodie. Trying to look attractive and inconspicuos at the same time. He was one who could be invisible and the center of attention at the same time if need be.

((Yay! Someone to ummm whats the word I am looking for.... Ummm....associate! Yeah that's it! Someone to associate with!))

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 04-16-2011, 08:44 PM

Arashi sighed after he sent off a reply email to his parents, running a hand through his hair before he stood and stretched, slipping the overshirt off his shoulders. He picked up his mp3 player and a thick notebook with a pencil case. Closing his bedroom door he glanced at the dark-haired male he'd be sharing a 'room' with. Not too bad. Pretty cute. Arashi thought as he moved to the mini tabel near a slightly open window. Setting his stuff down, but not sitting down himself, he turned, took a deep breath then walked to the other boy with a smile. It would be best to be polite, he didn't want any fights with someone in this new place. "Hello. My name is Arashi Black. What design are you doing?"

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 08:56 PM

Akihiko couldn't help but notice Ashley's facial expressions, especially when he mentioned his father he noticed something in his behaviour. It wasn't just that his voice seemed to lower, but there was something in his eyes. "I think I would love to start out with a strawberry shortcake. I loved that program. And it's okay that we can't start yet, as long as we will be making one before the end of the first semester!" He giggled, kicking his feet slightly. He glanced at Ashley, who seemed to be surprised to find out Akihiko lived in a mansion.

"Y-Yeah. I live in a mansion, yes. What it's like living there..." He frowned, thinking to himself as he shrugged. "It's like a normal home but then with a lot of rooms and servants, who too reside with us, and lots of cousins coming over. There's private tutors coming there, and everyone's nice to you. Yet, sometimes you don't know weither it's genuine..." He sighed, shaking his head, his short black hair going all wild. "It's quite a protective place, but... I don't know better. I was born and raised there, so to me, being here is quite a big step. I love the mansion, but you never really get to meet people..."

He shrugged, kicking his feet a bit faster as he glanced up at Ashley. I hope he won't consider me a snob right now... I mean, I really am no snob... And I can't help it my dad is actually a feared Yakuza... It indeed was best to leave that out. It wasn't until then that Akihiko wondered weither anyone would notice him being quite muscular under his slightly oversized clothing. Being the heir, he had to train and become powerful, but for someone living an easy life that would seem off. I'll do my best to remain a low posture on that one. He nodded decisively to himself.

His thoughts were interrupted when he realized Gabriel too had spoken to him. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to not respond to you. Damian , you say? Ah, another awesome name! Well... I guess it's okay if he's shy... No need to force him to come out here. Though, I think that if he comes here and chats along perhaps he'll feel more comfortable? I too would be shy if I would come here and see a lot of people chat and not know how to get into the conversation... So I think I do kind of understand." He stood up. "I do feel like meeting him, however. He seems like a very kind person, such as yourself." He smiled, shrugging slightly. He didn't want to make the boy force his brother to do anything, but he did want to meet him as well.

Last edited by MimiYoshi; 04-16-2011 at 09:16 PM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2011, 08:56 PM

Justin jumped slightly, he had begun to focus as forgotten he boy. Looking up he smiled and spoke with his sweet sultry voice. "I am making my favorite animal in one of my favorite poses." He smiles again. "My name is Justin. Justin Vannity. Pleasure to meet you." He put his hand out ready to shake hands. "If you need something sewn or jewlery made left me know ok?" He giggled a bit at his last statement. 'Crap. I hate being around attractive guys! They always bring out this side of me...'

http://www.getmarried.com/members/br...artCakeTop.gif

((Incase you are wondering. That link is to what he is sewing))

Last edited by Angeal Pureheart; 04-16-2011 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Wrong word choice.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 04-16-2011, 09:16 PM

"I pretty much read whatever I can get my hands on." Andrea pointed to the battered grey book still sitting on the window seat where she'd been. "The Catcher in The Rye at the moment." She sat on her bed facing her room-mate, trying to sit as boyishly as possible. Legs spread awkwardly, hands on thighs. I really should have practised this. She moaned to herself. "I admit though, my only experience of James Patterson is his books for younger audiences, Daniel X, Maximum Ride, Witch and Wizard... You know, those ones. I do like them though, maybe I should read some of his more grown up stuff one day." She looked around the room, looking for a way to talk more without changing the subject too fast, and noticed that she hadn't unpacked any of her stuff. "Oh. I should probably unpack, shouldn't I?" She turned back to Timothy, "But I'm keen to get ice-cream after that."

((I have to go away for a couple of days, so I'll get on when I can, but I may not be able to post tomorrow.))

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 09:21 PM

"Alright. Wait here. I'll bring him out." Gabriel said. He knew that it would probably be mean to force Damian out here, but his brother really did need to meet new people. He smiled slightly at the boy before turning and going into his brother's room. Him and Damian argued for a few minutes before he pushed him out of the room.

"Gabe! I really don't want to go out there! There are to many people!" Damian exclaimed. But he couldn't stop his brother from pushing him out of the room and towards the people from before. Once out there, he hid behind his brother.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 09:32 PM

((That's okay Carzee, thank you for the heads up! Btw, we have an OOC x3))

Timothy noticed the book, observing it's appearance. Probably one of his favorite books, knowing how battered it looks. But that's a good thing, I suppose. At least he's interested in things I can find myself in as well. Listening to Andrew's words, he couldn't help but to overhear his moan. He frowned slightly, only to shrug it off almost right afterwards. His series written for the youngsters too intrigued me, but I must say I was drawn to his mature books shortly after finishing the others, and I have started a small collection of his books. I just finished one of his books today, from his 'Women's Murder Club' series, 7th Heaven. I wouldn't mind if you read it, too bad I didn't bring others of that serie along. I could ask for them to be sent over if you like it." He smiled, his sea blue eyes piercing Andrew's. He couldn't help but to smile at the boy's words. "I too think it'd be quite handy if you would unpack some of your things today. It'd be easier to find them once you've stalled them. Figuring what lies in which suitcase or bag would take up time. And do not fear, I'll wait for you, so we could go and fetch some icecream together." He glanced at Andrew's stuff, quircking his brows. "Would you like for some alone time to unpack? I don't mind giving you the space."

Akihiko smiled, nodding at the boy as he waved him off. Surely it wasn't necessary to wave at him; it wasn't as if he would be going far away. He couldn't help but to overhear their argueing. I kind of feel bad... Damian really doesn't want to come out here and meet people. At least, I think he doesn't... Why else would he be argueing with his brother about coming out here and meeting people? His thoughts fled from him as he saw Gabriel push his brother towards them. He tilted his head to the left in a cute manner, putting a hand covered by an oversized sleeve over his mouth.

When Damian hid behind his brother, Akihiko tilted his head the other side, walking up close to Gabriel as he stood in front of him. He peeked behind him, smiling at Damian. "Why hello there. I'm sorry if you're not quite feeling comfortable, but there's no need to feel that way. Everyone here is so kind..." He walked up next to Gabriel, placing his hand on his shoulder as he looked at Damian. "My name is Akihiko, but you can call me Aki. What's your name?" Though he knew his name, it was a matter of habit for him to ask it anyway.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2011, 09:41 PM

"Seems like we're alone again" Haneul mumbled, scratching the back of his head. "So... you love Florida?" he tried not to laugh at himself (or die from emberessment), knowing he sounded really lame.

((so lame, soooooo lame.))