`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 02-13-2008, 12:23 AM

Yeah. It really does suck.

I shouldn't really care about having shounen-ai here either, but with the way my sister likes to my my stuff, I don't want to risk her finding it, moving it, forgetting where she put it, and telling my mom that I have gay related stuff here. I don't feel like going through all of that.

And yeah, some of the clues are really hard to figure out.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 12:32 AM

Yeah. You'd really need a safe place to keep it. D: Like a drawer or a chest you can lock. And keep the key safe as well! O_O

The second one was the easiest. I got that one straight away. Although at first I thought I was wrong because the candy box wasn't showing up on the page. Then I realised it was my fault. I didn't have enough chocolate to claim it. ^^;

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 01:08 AM

Sorry for disappearing. I was reading this Gravitation fanfiction, and uhh, the person was talking about how Shuichi exposed himself to Yuki's father while saying "I'm Yuki's lover." in the manga and I didn't remember seeing that in the manga, so I wanted to find it, and yep, he does expose himself to Yuki's father. :shock:

And I wish I had something that I could lock, but I don't have something like that.

The first and second one was easy for me.

Edit: Oh, Shuichi does it when he dresses up as a girl (Ayaka) and goes to where Yuki used to live, so he can get Yuki back. That part is in the anime, they just don't show the exposing part. You wouldn't think that Shuichi would do something like that.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 01:21 AM

That's okay. I've been poofing too. ^_^ I've got something I've been wanting to draw, but I had trouble figuring out how to do one of the faces at the right angle. Dx After reading the Spiral manga and seeing all the different character angles in that, I think I know how to tackle it now.

*Wants some shounen ai art to upload to her deviantART :oops:*

OHMIGAWSH! O_O Shuichi is crazy! xD So wait. Do you... see much? O.o I'm guessing not. I mean, Gravitation isn't THAT adult, is it?

Sounds pretty funny though. xD And it's the part where he dressed as a girl? O.o Was he trying to prove to Yuki's father that he is a guy or something? xD

Aw that sucks. D: I have a filing chest with a lock on it (I took out the suspension files). Maybe you can get something like that? Of course, there is then the matter of keeping the key away from meddling fingers. -_-;

If I had a sister like yours, I would so kick her ass for messing with my stuff. I HATE people who do that. :x

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 01:31 AM

Oh, you're drawing Spiral characters? Or are you drawing something else?

Haha, yeah. Shuichi is crazy, and no, you don't see anything. There is no nudity in the manga, but there is sex. There is some Gravitation remixes that have a lot of nudity though.

I've read two...I think, lol. One is Yuki x Shuichi and the other is Yuki x Tatsuha x Hiro. I'm not sure about the last two though. I should see if I bookmarked the site where I got it from, and see I'm right.

...and if I'm right, then that one is just wrong. Yuki and Tatsuha?!? They're brothers...

Hmm. Yeah, I'll probably get one of those to keep my important stuff in.

Edit: This is the part he exposes himself to Yuki's father. If you want to look at it now, lol. And I'm not sure if he was trying to prove that he is a guy, but Yuki's father said something that made Shuichi mad, and he exposes himself after he gets mad.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 01:49 AM

Naw. Original characters. Or rather random characters. I have done one piece of art along a shounen ai theme, but it's not one I'm willing to upload since it uses original characters. I don't like to put those on my dA. I only upload fan art as a rule, and random stuff that isn't important to my writing. x)

I should do some anime fan art in my own style. That'd be fun. ^_^

Ooh okay. But it's not like hardcore stuff right? Heh. I guess I just don't like sex in stuff. ^^; Suggestive stuff is fine by me though.

*dies* That is a scary pairing. O.o

LMAO! That's freaking hilarious! Nice cover up with the guy's head. xD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 01:57 AM

Ohhh, that's cool. I don't think I have seen anything that you've drawn.

I know the Yuki x Shuichi one isn't. I can't remember what happened in the other one, but I remember saying that one of them is pretty hardcore, and kinda disgusting. I don't know if it's the Yuki x Tatsuha x Hiro one though.

Yeah, that really is a scary pairing.

Haha, yeah. I laughed after seeing that again. I didn't think that what the person was saying was true, since it was said in a fanfiction. But then I thought that some of the fanfiction writers take stuff from the anime and the manga, so I wanted to see if it really was in the manga. I don't know how I missed something like that the first time I read it, lol.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 02:12 AM

You might have done. I posted a link to a picture on Roli a couple of days ago. Maybe you missed it though.

Well, I'm Kisrah on deviantART, so you could easily find me there and see what I've uploaded. ^_^

Hmm. The hardcore stuff isn't canon though, is it? Since it's in other pairings? So the main series, the one I want to get, wouldn't have anything too explicit in it.

Suddenly I'm too afraid to get this one, in case it's found. xD Eep!

Maybe since it was so cleverly obscured, it wasn't obvious that Shuichi had exposed himself?

Anyway, I want to be up early in the morning, if I ca drag myself out of bed! xD Time for me to go. Good night. ^_^

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 02:17 AM

Okay. I'll look for you on there.

Nah, the one you want to get doesn't have any hardcore stuff in it. Gravitation Ex (the sequel to Gravitation) doesn't either. Sure there is sex in the manga, but you can't see anything. The rape scene in the anime? You see that in the manga, but like the sex with Yuki and Shuichi, there is no nudity in the rape scene.

That could be the reason and goodnight. <33

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 05:09 AM

The Halloween clues were the ones I had the most trouble with.

I don't think I did too hot on the test, but we'll see. I didn't feel nearly as panicky as I thought. I'm far too tired to go over the whole thing right now though. I'll tell everyone tomorrow; likely when you're all not in bed. xD

For now...I'm so tired, I just want to read my manga and give kisses on gaia and worry about things like that. xD Fun things that don't take a lot of thinking. I'm almost to 500 gold again, which is a major positive. It means I can get some shoes and stuff soon, I hope. I really need to make more gold than this however. ^^; I really want to have a nice avatar on here. There's so much potential with these pixels! *faints and nosebleeds at some of the pretty items*

I'm still extremely in love with my Valentine's foxes. x3

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 09:24 AM

Ugh, I forgot about the kisses on Gaia! And I made some changes to my avatar. I like this one more.

But it is a weird combination. A gothic vampire kitty with a pet fox.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 12:07 PM

I got a chocolate right as I was trying to post! O_O

Hey Mushy. ^_^ Hope it wasn't too bad then. I might not be here later, or on Roli. Or Gaia. I could be going out today. I don't know for sure, as I haven't called Grahey yet, but I told him I should be available some time this week. After I got my package of course. ^_^

These foxes are too freaking cute! I can't wait to see what the next item is. <3

*still has a cake on her head*

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 12:19 PM

You ordered more stuff Kisrah?! XD

Rhy, yeah it's really close but I do like the changes to your avatar. :3 I love that fox. :'D

I have 9 chocolates that will likely be used towards today's item. ^^; But I don't know how much time I'll spend online...and I still have more stuff to do on gaia. xD

I'm pretty out of it. D: Bad dream, that made me think stuff. I wrote about it already at Roli so I suppose there's not much sense in repeating it. :/ At least Lost Odyssey comes out!

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:42 PM

I haven't been getting much chocolate, but oh well, I got thirty-four chocolates right now.

I wonder what the event item will be today?

...and I really love the foxes too.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 12:45 PM

Ordered more stuff? Wait. Did you get mixed up with my post on Roli? xD No I didn't order any. I went into the city and found a lot more manga! ^_^ So I've bought it, and I have it.

Once the payment goes out for the stuff on Amazon, I'm going to check what money I have left and maybe order a couple more. I want to get Just My Luck, and there's another shonen ai that interests me. I think it's called something like... Only The Ring Finger Knows? Something like that.

*looks at the pile of new manga* Good thing I finished the first two volumes of Spiral already. I got a lot more stuff to read! :3

I have five chocolates so far. I hope I can get plenty more before I go out, if I DO go out.

You wrote about your dream at Roli? I must have missed it. *goes to check*

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 12:48 PM

Yeah I saw your post on Roliana now. But I meant that you said something about the package...I know you already got one, but it sounded like another one was on its way? xD

Oooh I've heard of the second one. xD Some other shounen ai (wrongly called yaoi based on the company that publishes it) that you might like are Beyond My Touch, and Single Celled Organism. They're cute short stories. :3 Both of them. Those are the ones I have.

Yeah, I got manga yesterday with hopes to get more. I want the Chobits Art Book too, but I need a job first. Might not have done so well on the test. I wasn't the only one there I knew it turns out... >>; Lots of people were there, and I knew two of them...

I really need more chocolates so I might not be on Roli a lot. I'm here and on gaia, getting kisses in. xD

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 01:10 PM

There were two packages. One copy of the manga was put in a separate package, but sent on the same day. Probably so that both parcels could fit through the letter box. So I actually got both, even though I keep referring to one. Sorry if I confused you! ^^;

OHMIGAWSH! I read about Beyond My Touch on that anime list site. It sounds like a good one. I hope I can find it. :3

Oh yeah. You got .hack right? I saw that while I was in the city too.

Oh a lot of people going for it huh? D: Well good luck still. They'll look at more than the exam results right? You might not do as good as other people on the test, but perhaps something else will let those people down. ;D

I think I'll be hanging about on here more myself today as well. If I go out, I need to step up the chocolate gaining today! O_O

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 01:17 PM

I swear in the last minute, about four chocolates just FELL into my lap. xD

Oooh I didn't understand what you were saying at first, then. I'm not going on much sleep anyway, and to read that when I just woke up...I confused myself. xD

Beyond my Touch is pretty good, and sometimes kind of sad. ^^; but I really enjoy it.

I got .hack//GU+ volume one that just came out yesterday, and I didn't realize that there were three more volumes of Gunslinger Girl out - so I picked up two out of three that I didn't have. I'd only seen three volumes out for quite some time, and I knew it took ADV TWO YEARS to publish the second volume after they published the first...yet I see four, five, AND six sitting on the shelves after having not been out for ages. >.<;

So I got four and five. That's all I could even cover with my giftcard... ^^; Otherwise I would have gotten six. But what's $1 going to buy me? xD

Well anyone with a 70 score or higher gets invited back. I didn't do so well...I messed up on one of the sections and didn't realize it...you had a form and a booklet, and I marked the wrong answers on the wrong lines on the form, because I screwed up the numbering on the problems. x_x Like, I was on question 35 in the booklet but marking question 36 on the form...then when I tried to fix it, the timer ran out on me!

._. I felt so stupid...

But if I did make 70 or above, they'll invite me back for a typing test. ^^;

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 01:27 PM

*steals Mushy's luck*

Haha! It's so easy to get confused on little sleep. xD Rough night then? *offers coffee*

I haven't had any coffee myself today. I woke up, and went straight out. Too excited about going to the city to look for manga! ^__^

Don't worry. I did get dressed first! :P

It does sound like one I would enjoy. I should check Amazon for it. I didn't spot it while I was out. Hope I can get it!

Oh wow! That's some slow publishing! D: Let's kick the publishers in the Cox! Hey. Seems to work for other things. >>

Maybe I'm just obsessed with kicking things in dubious places these days. ._.

Manga for $1 would be nice. Ooh! That's like, 50p here. I could have gotten over eighty volumes of manga with what I spent today! xD

70 doesn't sound to bad. I'm sure you did good enough to get called back. :D And I bet you'll have no problems with a typing test, right? ^_^

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 01:37 PM

Nooo, don't steal my luck! But I seriously suddenly have 17 chocolates in my inventory. If I end up with anymore, I'm going to get a second pair of foxes!

Yeah, rough night. Hoshi was in my dream. ^^;

Wow, it's fun to be that excited though! Glad you got manga. You can join me in the manga-collecting madness. We should start...something that pays...so we can buy manga! xD *tries to think of something cheap and not too-time-consuming that will bring us lost of dinero* <.<;

Yeah, ADV has been really bad...they dropped some of my favorite titles too! And not for legal reasons; only because they're lazy. x_x But how else am I supposed to read it? I can't even find what I want online, so what am I supposed to do? I don't know Japanese!

You are obsessed with kicking. But it's okay. They all deserve it. 8)

Haha, if manga was only $1 I would have fifty of them every month... >>; Manga is actually cheaper in Japanese, but you have to buy it in Japanese and it's still expensive since it's going overseas...Spiral cost me just over $6. That was nice. I like that Viz's shounen Jump titles are usually only $8. Some manga being cheaper is really helpful. :3

Thank you. ^_^; I don't have nearly as much confidence in myself, y'know? Well, the typing test...I get nervous if under pressure to type and can't seem to type at all...that's what worries me. T_T

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 01:38 PM

Sorry for disappearing. I was watching stuff on the news, and like the incident in Hot Springs, Arkansas, a police officer in Baltimore pushed down a skateboarder because the skateboarder called him 'dude'...

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 01:40 PM

Hey there Rhy!

Wow, that sounds like an awful violent reaction for just saying "dude." Sure, it's not 100% respectful, but that's the kind of thing you sigh and shake your head at and maybe even kind of grin because it's rather amusing. The idea of an "authority" figure being called "dude" just makes me laugh...if someone called me that and I was a cop, I'd probably chuckle.

Not...PUSH DOWN someone. Uh, violent cop much? What will he do if someone says, "I'm not showing you my ID, bitch!" He'd probably shoot them. D:

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 01:46 PM

Haha, yeah, that part was kinda funny, but he really shouldn't have pushed him down. Sure half of the time it is the skateboarders fault, but cops should handle the situation better. Have you noticed that they just like to pick on skateboarders? Heh, they probably think that since they skateboard, they are a bad group of teenagers.

The video of the police officer doing that is on youtube I'm going to try to find it.

The person with the camera didn't start filming till after the other skateboarder called him 'dude', so they're not sure if the skateboarders did anything really bad. I think they're investigating it now, but the police officer got suspended with pay.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 01:50 PM

17 chocolates? Sounds like you have enough luck to share!

Ooh I see. I guess it's not surprising, if you haven't heard from him in a while. :/

Whee! Yes it is! I probably won't buy any more any time soon, except maybe a couple more from Amazon, if I can afford it. They DO have Beyond My Touch, and I just looked at some sample pages on a website. It looks adorable and hilarious! x3

We definitely need some good jobs. xD Ooh! I should work more on my Gaia guild. I think I added an anime/manga sub forum. Come to think of it, I should work on my Proboards forums as well. X_X NEGLECT! >.<

Hmm. So ADV is kind of crappy then? I guess I shall be trying to avoid anything they publish!

WOOT! *goes on kicking spree*

Mmm. Fifty every month sounds good. CRAP! I really need to get my room sorted. So much manga, so little space. T_T

Already I've got seven different series, and with Fruits Basket alone having... twenty-two volumes wasn't it? I'm going to need a better bookshelf! O_O; *looks at little shelf all filled with DVDs, games and CDs* And I have some that I can't put on there for lack of space! T_T

Ah. It'd be nice to be able to read Japanese and ge cheaper manga! ^_^

Hmm. Well maybe if you try to pretend you're online with us, you won't be so nervous? Haha. I guess that could be hard with whatever you have to type. >.<

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 01:51 PM

I don't know how I just got up to 19 chocolates so fast. This is definitely making up for the period of healthiness I was stuck with the last two days. Finally, SUGAR. Pixelated, but regardless, perfect for trading. :3

Yeah, exactly. They're not cops because they're on short fuses and need some anger management courses...cops should have a higher tolerance, or have picked a different job, in my opinion. They do tend to pick on teenagers, because they see teens out and about and think they're obviously up to something. I've been harassed by cops just for sitting around enjoying nature while eating lunch. Why? I threw my trash away. They still give me the evil eye. They still came up and asked me, "What are you up to?" type questions.

Just because you are younger, doesn't mean you're stupid. That can apply just as easily to adults. >.<;

And because I'm 22 but look like a teenager, they still do that crap to me.

Yeah, it's not fair to say the skateboarder was innocent without knowing the entire conversation, but WHY would it have been something worth pushing him around for? Get some anger mangement, dude.

Edit: I knew you would post right before I did, Kisrah. xD

Yeah, um, *tries to remember EVERYTHING you posted* I am getting some chocolates now. It's too bad I can't share. I guess we all just get as many as we can, and hope that we all have one of each item. I'll offer the same as Rhy, since my computer seems to work now (crap jinxed myself, didn't I?) and I won't be playing Lost Odyssey until my brother gets home from school...we're all going to play it together. :roll: So if you don't have one of the items, I'll give you one. ^^; Okay?

Rhy offered that to me <3 because of my internet problems, so...I'll offer the same to you.

Sounds like you will need a lot of space! D: I packed a lot in boxes and put them in the basement, but I'm guessing whatever you own, stays in your room? ^^; If that's the case, just clean up a corner, or one shelf, and just pile as much as you can up there. I have a friend that piles her manga up in a corner. She doesn't have a big room either. ^^;

I can fix three bookcases in here, a corner desk, a giant TV...basically, I have space. x_x

Beyond my Touch has adorable moments! <3