Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-07-2017, 11:26 AM

The Search for the Moon Spirit

The Moon, the Sun and the Ocean of the planet Earth now inhabited by humans. The three most important things the Earth needs to survive. In 4201 B.C., the humans thought they knew about the world until one day when the spirits were seen to come down and told them about the Spirit Realm. The Humans couldn’t believe that there were spirits in the world and that they controlled the elements of the world. Over the years, the humans got used to the fact that spirits existed and resided in the both the human and Spirit Realm, they also got used to three particular Spirits, the Ocean, the Sun and the Moon spirits, Taiyo, Umi, and Tsuki. Tsuki was the younger sister of Taiyo, the Sun Spirit, and the wife of Umi. She is considered the most beautiful woman of both the humans and spirits. Her heart was kind, generous and friendly towards others that cross her path. Her husband, Umi, the Ocean spirit was most feared due to his scary appearance and seemingly rude behavior. But in truth, Umi is very kind and can be sweet if you don’t tick him off or harm his wife. Taiyo, the Sun spirit, is the oldest of all spirits and the older brother of Tsuki. He is considered a 'hottie' of the human and Spirit Realms and his caring to the subjects of the two realms.

Tsuki and Umi would visit earth almost all the time and enjoyed helping as many humans as they could to prevent horrific events that would happen to them. The human males would often try to impress Tsuki and confess their love to her, she often kindly rejected them and they accepted it. All except one man by the name of Von Groff. Von Groff would a crush on Tsuki and when he confessed his love for her and was kindly rejected; this caused him to become angry. Von was soon told about the Spirit Library in the Spirit Realm by another spirit, this is where he learned a way to kill Tsuki the Moon Spirit. One day in 4156 B.C. Tsuki was swimming in a small lake with Umi in her mermaid form then sat on the edge of the bank and spent quality time together. This was when it happened, Tsuki was stabbed with a red rune sword right in the heart by Von Groff himself. Umi heard the cries from his wife as Taiyo came down from the sun to mend the wound, both Taiyo and Umi couldn’t save Tsuki, she died in Umi’s arms after 10 agonizing minutes.

Umi’s angry climbed to new heights as he did the unthinkable. He used his powers to call back all the waters of the Earth back to him and had it sealed far from both the Spirit Realm and the humans. Taiyo tries to convince Umi to return the water to the humans and the Spirits so life can continue, but Umi refused, simply asking Taiyo to leave him alone. Umi said that he will return the water when his beloved Tsuki returns to him. Taiyo knew that this was impossible to do and tried to help the humans himself by cooling the rays so that the sun wouldn’t take away the remaining water on the Earth or Spirit realm. After a few millennia of no water or love from the Ocean spirit Umi, people had learned to get used to the absence of water and the lack of their one beautiful moon. The memories of Tsuki soon became mere legends as others talked about the ruthless Umi and his refusal of returning the water. However, there were rumors starting to spread...Rumors of Tsuki's return.

A young teen girl bearing similar features as the forming Moon Spirit had been seen on Earth. There were rumors about the starry sky, there was a small slither of white in the vast darkness. The Spirits of Olde even said they sometimes see a ghostly image of a full moon on some nights. Of course, this was only rumor and speculation. That was, until one day, Taiyo seen the girl with his own eyes. A young woman was seen moving closer to the Moon Spirit’s shrine to take care of it. It was from there, he learned the girl's name was Yue, an orphan. Taiyo decided to watch over the young girl, making sure she didn't get hurt and became too lonely. He even went as far as not telling Umi just yet until he got word about the confirmation that this was who he thought it was. Even though this would bring good news to the whole world, she wasn’t the only person to be incarnated. Jeremy Groff, Von Groff’s descendent, was very angry when Yue declined his hand and vowed to kill her once he found her. Yue doesn't understand her destiny fully, but she will be entering dangerous territory once she turns 21.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information:

All Spirits are immortal and are able to come back to life. However, the Moon Spirit can't come back to life. This was because Tsuki, Taiyo, and Umi gave up their immortality to be in the human world a very long time ago. Before humans had evolved. They can still live forever but can also still be killed. Tsuki was the very moon of the human and spirit world just as Umi is the very ocean and Taiyo is the very sun as well, and since Tsuki was killed, the Moon vanished in both realms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Human Skellie:
Name:
Do you trust Spirits/relation to Yue: (yes, no, maybe, a little/step-sister, mother, father, brother or husband)
Distinguish Features:
Position in the Group:
What can you do:
Talents:
Bio:
Pic:
Theme Song: (can be a link/Optional)

Spirit Skellie:
Name:
What are you the spirit of:
Powers: (relates to what spirit you are)
Position in the Group: (if you aren't, then you can remove this)
Bio:
Pic: (true form, human, animal)
Theme Song: (can be a link/Optional)

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-08-2017, 11:39 PM

Name:
Yue Shimmer

Current - 20, turning 21 soon

Do you like humans?:
Of course, I am human~

What are you the spirit of:
Reincarnation of the Moon Spirit

Powers:
Shapeshifter
Spirit Physiology
Moon Embodiment
Moon Manipulation

Bio:
Nom nom

Pic:

Awaken{darker skin and blue eyes}
Rabbit
Wolf
Pegasus

Theme Song:
You are the Moon - The Hush Sound

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 01-27-2017 at 01:52 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-09-2017, 05:56 AM

Name: The humans named me Umi, but I have many names. The one I prefer is Kai
Do you like humans?: I used to, once, but not anymore.
What are you the spirit of: Ocean Spirit
Powers:
Shapeshifting
Ocean Manipulation
Ocean Domain
Spirit Physiology
Bio: See above
Pic:
True

Dragon
Sea Serpent
Stormbird
Merman
Theme Song: Davey Jones' Theme

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-27-2017, 07:21 AM

~*Yui Shimmer and Taiyo*~

The sun had just started to sink in the horizon, the clouds were different colors than their normal bright white. Near an abandoned shrine to the Moon Spirit, stood a girl with long white hair as she stretched her arms over her head. She blinked her soft blue eyes as her arms fell limp at her sides. A smile spread on her lips before she started gathering some food and wood to make torches along the halls.

There weren't that many working lights within the temple itself so she had to make due with what she had. Making torches and such. The young woman continued gathering wood and such before lighting the halls and walked to her bed. She knelt low and folded her hands together and said a soft prayer, "I know you must likely can't hear me, Great Moon Spirit. But I hope you are ok wherever you are. Please great Umi, return the water to us." She said with a soft tone. She untied her white hair from the loops she had them in and she let them fall. Most people thought it was weird for her to have made her hair white, so it was a surprise when they told her it was natural.

The young woman's name was Yui. Yui Shimmer. She was taking care of the old Moon Spirit's Shrine. It was the least she could do and try to make things better for everyone. Hoping one day, the Ocean Spirit would return the water. She removed her clothes and put on a simple night grown before crawling into her head and looked up at the sky. It was still dark as always, but at least the stars were beautiful to look at. But the moon was missing, the one thing people of the past wrote about. Yui sighed faintly before curling up in her head and started drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not too far from the shrine, there stood a young looking man, watching the white-haired female take good care of his sister's shrine. A warm smile spread across his lips before turning on his heel and started moving away. Stepping through a small tear he created with his sword, a small vision of the place he was going appeared faintly. The Shrine of the Ocean Spirit within the Spirit world. The young man stepped through the portal, disappearing within a matter of moments. He soon arrived outside of the large temple, blinking once as he started walking into the temple itself.

This young man's name was Taiyo, it wasn't too much a surprise he could do this, he was the Sun Spirit himself. The older brother of Tsuki. He was going to see his brother-in-law and he was still concerned for him. A few millennia passed and a lot of people died due to lack of water, he thought about telling Umi about Yui, but he didn't think it was a good idea just yet. He wanted to see if the young girl really was the reincarnation or not. He didn't want to get Umi's hope up only to make it worse. He looked around the Shrine, wondering if he was going to be here or not. One could only hope.

"Hey, Kai? Are you here?" He shouted, his golden hues lighting up as he looked around. Taiyo didn't really know if he was going to be here. It was just making a guess. If he was here, then he was pretty good at guessing.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-28-2017, 03:40 AM

Deep within the Spirit realm lay the shrine of the Ocean Spirit, where he lived and spent most of his time. He was there currently, sitting cross-legged and meditating in front of a portrait of his wife, the Moon Spirit. Though he heard Taiyo's call, he ignored it at first, choosing instead to finish his meditation. Once he finished, he opened his eyes and sighed, then stood up to go greet his brother-in-law. "I am here, brother." He called, emerging from the shrine. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company this evening?"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-30-2017, 01:30 AM

~*Taiyo*~
Taiyo continued walking through the hall, looking around the Shrine. He was starting wondering if he was even here. Did he find out about Yui? No, he couldn't have...couldn't he? However, he stopped worrying as soon hear Umi's voice. He smiled a bit, relieved he was still here. But was curious to what he was going? Was he meditating the entire time? "Just coming here to check up on you old friend, how have you been?" Taiyo asked with a smile on his face, hoping he could try to convince Umi to return the waters to the Earth and Spirit World. "I-I see you still have her picture. You must miss her very much." He said with a soft tone, looking at the picture of Tsuki. He missed his sister very much, he missed her singing and dancing. Taiyo turned to face Umi, still having the solemn smile on his face.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-30-2017, 03:07 AM

Kai glanced back at the portrait of Tsuki, and for a moment a flicker of sorrow crossed his features before they smoothed over once again into the cool indifference he had maintained since her death. "I am the same as always." He said. "Taiyo, we have had this conversation too many times. I miss her more than breathing. I still have her picture, as I always have, hanging here in my home. It will remain there forever." He sighed slightly. "I am sure there is another reason you're here. You never come without reason. And I think I can guess what that reason is. The answer is ever the same, Taiyo. I will not return the waters to the mortal world. Not until Tsuki is returned to me."

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2017, 05:40 AM

~*Taiyo*~

Taiyo listened to Kai speak, hearing it in his voice that he missed Tsuki. It was a stupid question to ask. Of course, he missed her. She was special to him. The Sun Spirit bit the corner of his lips before looking to the side, trying to figure out if it was a good idea to tell him about the girl. Did he already know, he had to find out. Taiyo decided to choose his words carefully. If he just came out with it, Kai would do something horrible...maybe. He didn't know honestly. This was all assumption. "Right, stupid question to ask. Sorry. I understand we have had this conversation before. But hear me out. You know Tsuki would want you to continue helping the humans, even after death. I know you hate them, but all I ask is just return some of the water to the lands. The humans and spirits need the water." Taiyo said with a calm tone. He didn't want Kai to feel like he was being yelled at, that was the last thing he wanted.

"But, hypothetically speaking, What would you do if Tsuki did come back? But she was on Earth and didn't know what was going on like she had lost her memory? Again, this is hypothetical." He asked, raising his hands in defend. His expressed was relaxed and calm. He wanted to show that he was not going to fight him. But within, he needed to know. He wanted to know what Kai would do.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-22-2017, 03:48 AM

"There is plenty of water for the spirits. I have always made sure of that." Kai said. "After all, they are not the ones who killed my beloved. The humans, however, deserve no such mercy. Are you telling me Tsuki would forgive her killers? I was kind to them once, and in return they stole my heart and soul from me. They killed a woman who had never been anything but kind and gentle to them, for no reason besides their own greed. Humanity is a lost cause." He sneered the last bit. "And they deserve every bit of misery they get." He waited long enough for Taiyo to speak, the words causing the color to drain from his face. "Tsuki...on Earth? Could such a thing even happen? Humans are reincarnated, but spirits...could she have been reincarnated? She wouldn't remember her past if that were the case..." For a moment- just a moment- his voice was filled with hope again, for the first time in what seemed like forever. But then it was gone. "But of course that isn't the case. Tsuki, my Tsuki...if such a thing ever happened, of course I would go to find her. Not interact, though. If she didn't remember me, I couldn't...it would be too much for her, and for me. No, I might watch her, but I would not come to her in person. Not unless she called to me."