Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-16-2008, 06:14 PM

name: Bob Hatchet
Age 20
appearance: black hair short, stans about 5'6" appears to be somwhat strong, blue eyes, toupe skin.

Personality: kind and caring

I apologize for the lame start of this.

RP start

Our story begins in a small town surrounded by trees. A large keep Looms over it as if daring its citizens to leave. Its candles glowing brightly telling all who saw them that they were being watched by its inhabitants.

Bob look up at the keep that watched over his home. "Ever since they place him as lord of the feif things have gotten bad for us. I mean how can he ignore the mysterious disappearances."

Yume_no_Yume
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 03:51 AM

Name: Aralyn Henken
Appearance: Aralyn
Personality: She is very fun-loving, which is why it is especially hard living under the keep. She can not stand to see people being hurt so the dissapearances have hurt her alot.

------------------------------------------------------

Aralyn was slowly walking around the town along the treaded path. Sighing, she plonked herself down on a stump, resting her head on her hands, which were on her knees.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-18-2008, 04:14 AM

"we need to do something Aralyn. Im thinking of talking with our lord tomorrow. I need to try to convince him to investigate the disappearances. Do you mind looking over things in town for me while im gone?" Bob asked remorse starting to shiow on his face.

how could anyone be so.. soo uncaring for the events happening under their lead??

Yume_no_Yume
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 02:41 PM

She stood up and smiled, saying, "Of course I will, although wouldn't you rather have some company?"

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 03:45 AM

Bob sat there contemplating this. "YOu bring up a very good point. Im sure the town will be fine with out us for the short time it should take. What time should we head up there?"

Yume_no_Yume
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 09:29 PM

She tilted her head to the side as she pondered. "Hm, maybe near dawn, so that we could return before most were awake?" she asked, her brows scrunched together in thought.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-23-2008, 06:11 AM

"That is a excellent idea. So what shall we do untill then?"

((Sorry wasn never sent notification of your reply))