Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 09-24-2010, 04:46 AM

Diantha was shocked when Aubrianna put her hand on her shoulder and talked to her. They had never really talked before. She could only nod, unable to talk from her shaking. The cold was getting to her, even through her heavier jacket. Aubrianna was right they needed shelter and the closest thing was the bus. She really did not want to go back inside, but they might have to do so. They could try to find another shelter tomorrow. The thing was that the bus would likely also get colder as the night went on.

Diantha turned when she heard Kerian yell at Kass. She let out a sigh of relief seeing him alive. When she was in the bus, either time, she had tried not looked at anyone, not checking to see if any could be alive. She would not have been able to do that without falling apart, which she was close to doing. "Kerian, you made it," she breathed, finding a small amount of happiness that one of her best friends made the crash. The tears she had been holding back began to fall uncontrollably.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 09-24-2010, 05:04 AM

Kai stood in front of Lavignia as he handed her the coat. She took it thoughtfully as she wrapped it around her frozen form. She looked at him and said ,"You're going to freeze." Kai shrugged it off and said," Better me than you, Lavignia. Besides, you know that I am always a walking heater. I will be fine." They stood there momentarily until she said ,"We need to find shelter." "I agree," said Kai. "We should find some form of shelter before we freeze out here." Kai stared at the falling snow. There were only so many places that people could go to escape the cold. Looking around the most obvious answer would be the bus. He closed his eyes as he sighed. Not the best option, but given the circumstances, it might be the only option.

Standing off to the side of the group he saw Kass come running at him as she threw his arms around him in an embrace. Taking aback, at first, he slowly hugged her back when realization hit him. His nerves were in shambles, and all he wanted to do was get back to civilization. Roy watched as the snow continued to steadily fall when he heard Lavignia say," We need to find shelter." He had wanted to make a snarky comment, but decided that now was probably not the best time. Looking around he noticed that the only viable answer was the bus. Yes, it was morbid, but given the circumstances right now it would be their only option until the next day. The sun was getting lower and lower in the sky, and with it it got colder and colder. They needed to find shelter fast.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-24-2010 at 05:06 AM..

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 09-24-2010, 06:16 AM

Now looking around at all the other survivors she could tell they where all thinking about the same exact thing. Only problem Aubrianna could see was someone be actually brave enough to venture back into the bus which was scattered with bloodied,and mangled bodies. Closing her eyes for a few seconds she heard the others agree with the girl. Taking a very deep breath Aubrianna turned around. Facing the bus with a determined look she started towards the yellow vehicle. Half afraid,half determined. Dropping to her knees Aubrianna crawled back into the bus through the exit. Making it through Aubrianna kept her gaze away from the still students that would never breath again. Having to step over a few was bad enough but as she made her way to a comfortable looking spot she suddenly spotting a very familiar face,which was Henry,one of the very few people who she spoke with during classes. Half-way closing her eyes Aubrianna pulled the body away from the seat and set it down gently next to another. Since there wasn't any actual blood covering the seat Aubrianna was able to scoot her way in,clearly not bothering to put her seat-belt on. Pulling her knees close to her chest a few tears where able to sneak past her as they fell down her cheek. As she laid her head on metal the intense coolness made a fierce shiver run through her spine.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 09-24-2010, 12:54 PM

Lavignia watched in horror and surprise as the girl crawled back into the bus. She gasped in, knowing she had to go after her. She knew the bus ould become very cold during the night, as would the bodies. They still held heat, momentarily, as if they were alive and breathing. If only, she thought to herself. Kai was the only one who knew about her fear of bodies, about her traumatic past event of being trapped in a mortuary basement with dozens upon dozens of frozen, lifeless bodies she had feared would come back to life and kill her. Her thoughts weren't helping her disheveled state, but she couldn't push them away no matter how great her efforts.

The girl took a deep breath in. DON'T DO IT!!! She screamed at herself in her head. But she had to. She had to get the girl and tell her they should look for a cabin or something of the such. If worse came to worse, they could huddle up deep in the snow. Very few people knew that snow was a good insulator and that they might be able to survive if they stayed close, buried deep in the snow, and layered the savaged clothes. If they were lucky, they'd find a cave or, better yet, a cabin. Lavignia doubted, but hope was the only thing she really had left. "We- I- can't stay in there," Lavignia whispered, more to herself than to anyone.

Lavignia regained her composure, trying her to best to put on a hard face. However, she knew the fear still stayed in her eyes, clouding them to make them more gray than the startling ice blue they naturally were. She broke away from Kai and shoved her way back into the bus they way she had come, trying her best to avoid touching the bodies. But it seemed as if they reached out to her, begging for help or wanting to take her life as well in vengenance. Lavignia whimpered loudly, not caring if the others outside the bus held. "Just keep swimming," she lightly sang to herself in a pretty, light soprano voice to keep herself moving. The quote from Dory from Finding Nemo made the situation slightly better, but not much.

After what seemed like eons, she made it to the girl who had crawled into the bus. She choked back a sob. "We can't stay in here at night it'll... it'll get cold. And I doubt any of us can deal sleeping or sitting in a bus full of bodies-" at this Lavignia shuddered. "We have to try to find a cave or cabin, some kind of shelter. The movement will keep us from freezing, at best. And if worse comes to worse we can sleep in the snow. You know, a godo insulator, plus if we huddle and pile on the clothes Diantha got," Lavignia explained. She was actually intelligent, though she didn't show it much as she skipped class occasionally and wreaked havoc. The girl begged with her eyes for the girl to come back, to not make them stay in the corpse filled bus. Her body shivered lightly, not from the cold, but from the feeling of bodies around, the fear threatening to make her vomit or dry heave again, even cry.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-24-2010, 03:44 PM

Kerian smiled alittle seeing Diantha getting up slowly taking a jacket "Thanks..yeah I did."he said rufley,seeing her tears spill his smirked faded putting his arms around Diantha "Hey..hey its alright see,some..well most have survived."he said shiverig slightly, was it getting colder?,This place gave him the hibby-jebbys anyway to many dead people that he thought he knew, another shiver tingling down his back,"At least we're alive."he mumbled.

Realising he was still half hugging Diantha he dropped his arms slowly thinking if she had froste bite or not he know, he did.Looking at Kass again he frowned not knowing what to say or do with her 'I hope shes alright..'he thought,wanting to go over and see what was up, but didn't want to leave Diantha he sighed, whipping his nose again, as his nose bleed continued, feeling more shivers come down his back 'I officaly hate dead people..but..what if my girlfriend got killed in this..I can't see her.' Kerian thought ,worrying getting alittle watery eyed.

Eiiri

Old 09-24-2010, 05:32 PM

Diantha felt immediate comfort for Kerian's hug. It was what she needed in order to stop crying like a child. She was glad that her friend had made it, especially when she didn't have many to begin with. Her personality had not made her many friends in the past. Then again they now didn't have a choice in who they were spending time with. They were going to have to stick together in order to live through this.

She did not want to go back into the bus, she had a feeling that the shock she was feeling would worsen if she had to sleep in the bus. She watched Aubrianna and Lavignia go into the bus, but she made not motion to entering the bus, even as the air was getting cooler. Diantha rubbed her hands together, wishing she had some gloves. Staying put was only going to make them colder, especially as it gets darker outside. "You're right, at least we're alive, but how are we going to stay that way? This cold can be murderous," she said softly.

musikfreakx

Old 09-25-2010, 07:34 PM

((Waiting for others to post again))

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 09-26-2010, 12:58 PM

Kass was so happy, what little warmth there was she was sharing with Roy. He'd been a really good friend to her and she was glad he was alive. She heard someone call to her and her head whipped around, her eyes wide. KERIAN! He was alive! She saw Diantha walk to him so she let it go and snuggled up to Roy. "Thank God you're alive." She muttered, more to herself than anyone else. Could you blame her though? She was just glad that all of her friends were alive. It would ahve been better if no one died, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen it was too late for that. But she would be grateful for what she had left and that was all that matter. She flinched and shivered. It was starting to get colder. Really cold. Now, they were lucky if they would survive the horrible coldness at night. It wasn't fair. "Roy..." She looked up at him, her voice small. "Do you think.... Do you think we'll survive the night?"

musikfreakx

Old 09-29-2010, 01:38 PM

((bump- will try to post today))

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 09-29-2010, 04:03 PM

Wallace watched as everyone was reunited with their friends. The bitter cold nipped at his exposed face and neck as his blood began to feel like they were freezing in his veins. His mind worked feverishly, trying to figure out what his safest bet was even though it appeared that it was getting onto the bus. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around his body, then walked over to the entrance of the thrashed vehicle. Taking one last look behind him, he grimaced at the scene that Kerian and Diantha were making, turned back and crawled through the emergency exit.

He took a seat next to the exit so he could collect the remaining bits of his sanity. The enclosed space was starting to smell like blood and the scent burned his nose. Moments like these, music would probably have been the best way to cope for Wally, but his IPod was busted from a previous situation. He closed his eyes, willingly allowing himself to calm down for the time being. This was going to be a long night for him and the other survivors.

musikfreakx

Old 10-01-2010, 05:21 PM

((Was going to wait for 'Aub' to reply, but I will most likely post today))

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 10-03-2010, 09:57 PM

Kerian smiled slightly then it vanished looking Diantha in the eyes sympthy all over his face.One of the reasons why he was looking Diantha in the eyes was to try not to think about the bodys lieing on the floor feeling a shiver go down his back even with his coat on,reaching into his pocket he got out a tissue whipping his nose gently because of his nose bleed 'God I hate nose bleeds and the person who drove this god damned bus...my ex girlfriends missing..even though I didn't love her as much as I thought I did..'he thought sighing as he listioned to Diantha trying to keep the tears in.

When she finished speaking Kerian dared not to blink just to keep the tears in, as always it didn't two tears ran down his cheeks, only two, he nodded all the same "Yeah..at least we have each other.." He said trailing off looking at her hands covering them up quickly remembering Diantha didn't have many friends to start with,Kerian felt saddness and understanding come over him following with a sort of protectiveness.

Sort of coming back to reality blinking suddenly, shaking his head, like it would get bad thoughts out of his mind carrying on with what he was going to say "Yeah well..I really don't know as...as long as we stick together thats the main thing..the colds murdreous alright..and I don't really want to be in a broken bus with a load of D-" Kerian cut himself off whincing knowing his ex was lying dead here somewhere looking down then into her eyes again trying not to think about how they were going to survive.

musikfreakx

Old 10-04-2010, 06:14 PM

Still whimpering quietly from the feeling of bodies pressed up around her, Lavignia waited unpatiently for Aub's reply. When she didn't say anything, Lavignia began to slowly back up. She glanced out the window, which had a bloody, smudged handprint across it. It was like from the scene of so many horror movies. But this hand print was real, this moment was real. Unfortunately. Taking in tiny, gasping breaths, the redhead shuddered as an ice cold hand fell on her back. She didn't look back to see whose it was. She didn't want to see that lifeless face, most likely still posed in a scream.

After Lavignia's eyes focused past the bloody handprint on the window opposite to her, she saw a tiny triangle poking up. "What is that," she asked herself quietly, her voice barely abvoe a whisper. Then the realization hit her. It was a house. Well, a cabin to be precise. Maybe they were people! And even if there weren't, that was shelter. They wouldn't die tonight. Hopefully.

"Look! There's a house, come on," she yelled to Aub and Wally, who had sat down in a seat nearby. Lavignia crawled out backwards, not wanting to turn around. she kept her head down, focusing her eyes on her hands, so she wouldn't have to see the gory corpses surrounding her. Finally, she felt her knees hit cold snow. Instantly she shuddered as the temperatures changed. The bus was still warm from the body heat that had once spread throughout it. Outside, it was freezing. Literally.

Standing up, Lavignia turned to the others. Enemies, friends, acquantainces. "There's a cabin, way over that way," Lavignia said quickly as she gestured in the direction. "I saw it from the bus. If we hurry, we could make it in there before nightfall," exclaimed. In irony, the sun began to set behind the tall mountains. She saw some of the disbelieving looks which had befallen some of the others. "Look, you can believe me or not, but otherwise you're going to die out here if you don't follow me." With that last comment, Lavignia tugged Kai's arm to get him to follow her, then began to set off towards the cabin, a hard look on her face.

Eiiri

Old 10-05-2010, 02:14 AM

Diantha felt a stab of pain when Kerian started to mention the dead bodies in the bus. She had almost forgotten that his ex-girlfriend was on the bus as well, even though the girl hated Diantha with a passion. She never wanted the girl dead, if Diantha wanted anyone who hated her dead, well most of the class would be. Well, it was what had just happened, but Diantha had never held any resentment to those who disliked her, she had accepted it. None of them had ever understood her.

"You're right, we need to stay together and get along," she said to him, partly to herself. She looked at the bus, dreading getting into it. She had no desire to get into it, but if the group decided to stay there the night she would as well. She had decided to not fight the group in decisions. She needed to get along with them in order to survive. She then saw Lavignia exit the bus and gave a sigh of relief.

When she mentioned a cabin, Diantha felt better. A cabin in the mountains would have a fireplace and wood. Those would keep them warm. If they were lucky, there may even be food there, but the way their luck was going it didn't seem likely. She looked towards where Lavignia was pointing, but could not see a cabin. She chose to believe the girl and made up her mind to follow her. "I'm going, what about you, Kerian?" she asked. She would rather take the chance on the cabin than stay in the bus.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-06-2010, 03:23 PM

Wally looked up at Lavignia when she mentioned a cabin out in the distance. He would have taken just about anything over sitting in the devastated vehicle with the horrific view of the cadavers. Standing up carefully. the young man followed behind the troublemaker quietly and leaned against the bus, watching the others that were outside. The pair that caught his eyes were Diantha and Kerian, whom he wasn't particularly fond of, and the sight of the two sent a sharp jolt down his spine. It's funny how things work out in these situations. I don't understand why they are so important to the equation, he thought to himself.

The biting frost of the air nipped at Wallace's nose, but he was too emotionally detached at the moment to realize what was taking place. Wrapping his arms around his body instinctively, he murmured, "I think we should go." The rest of the votes depended on if the others would comply and as far as he knew, no one wanted to be around their dead classmates' mangled corpses.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 10-13-2010, 08:09 PM

(I'm stuck.)