Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 12-30-2014, 01:40 AM

Hello fellow health peoples. So, I figured it might be a good idea for me to start a journal or something to help me keep track of exercising and my progress. I then figured maybe it would be fun to do so with other people. I am trying to loose a good bit of weight before I start college so I won't be known as the girl who has trouble climbing stairs . I am making this journal to post pictures, tips, and exercises. If anyone else has exercise ideas, please feel free to post tips and exercises as well. I may make a food journal as well in the food section if that would belong there. I will have to ask. But I will try to be as active in this group journal/thread as possible. There are a few rules before we begin.

Rules:

~Anyone is allowed to come into the thread and record their progress with me. We can encourage each other and give each other advice and tips.
~If you aren't going to keep a health journal in here, please don't come in here to be rude. If you make fun of how people look if they post pictures, you will be reported.
~If you join, I would ask that you try to post an entry every few days to show your progress.
~More to be added.

That is the end of the rules for now. Now it is time for a little bit of socialness. You don't have to do one of these when you enter but I figured it might give a better understanding of where everyone is.

Name: (Real name is optional but put your mene name)
Weight: (If you aren't comfortable with this, you don't have to put it)
Exercises: (What type of exercises are you interested in and what kind do you do mostly)
Picture: (Optional, whatever you are comfortable with)

Mine: Nola (Ashley)
Weight: I'm in the 200 range but not too high in there.
Exercises: Simple at home, like sit ups, push ups, stuff like that. Also use a treadmill.
Picture: Maybe soon >.<