PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 02:56 AM

TakiNeko:
Ahahahaha...great, nearly posted your name as TakiekNo. That just goes to show how upset i am. I almost never make typos...not even when i've pulled an all-nighter and basically haven't slept for the past day or two...or longer even.

I do know what you mean though, i absolutely hate seeing friends being down or sad and then i start feeling sad because they are. I always cheer them up though, whether it be with advice, just listening or well...yeah, gifts and talking are a good way usually. I'm such a hypocrite though as i can't help being upset and it's hard for me to get out of being upset. -sigh-

My best friends...they give me presents. Maybe not real items, but art and gifts on websites i go on, stories, and well...yeah. I'm lucky i have them. I just wish...i wish i could talk to them right now. I miss them so much. Well, my ultimate best friend Viki lives in Queensland, so...yeah, there's no way i can talk to her. As for the others, they're all over the world so that's out of the picture.

Ah...but that's the thing isn't? Those aren't online gifts, they're real because...the items are real. Digital items are so easy to obtain and give as gifts, it's laughable. And yeah, actual money and real items can be hard to get but then...you can always make something that's had alot of thought put into it, can't you?

Haha, it's not being thoughtful. It's called being a friend. Or at least, that's what i think a friend should do. After all, true friends are always there for you and are there to cheer you up or just surprise you in a nice way.

Maybe. And yeah, i am thankful that i'm not one of those that take people for granted. Plus, i love giving.

Edit:
You're not self-centered TakiNeko, after all...you did come and post here to wish me happy birthday didn't you? -little smile- That, at least i can be happy about.

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 03:10 AM

@PK - You're just like how I am then when upset. When I get down, I stay down and usually can't be cheered up easily.

I guess because my best friend is my bf, that's why I give him gifts at random and such and vice versa as well. For online friends, I've only drawn things for them a few times just because I'm often busy. When I do draw because I'm kind of a perfectionist, it takes awhile to do. I know this, and so its hard for me to try to do things like that. I'm really bad actually, I need to go and give presents to my friends. >.>;;

Yeah, I see what you mean about that though. I guess I was just thinking along the lines of tangible gifts only and how I don't have a way to pay for things online except through my dad I guess.

I guess we have slightly different views on friends. I think my view changed when I got almost all guy friends. All of them don't really do that sort of thing I guess, so I suppose I felt that I shouldn't get my hopes up after awhile. As long as my best friend shows care, I think that's what matters most.

Idk. *shrugs* I want to cheer you up at least, but I still think I think about myself way more than I should.

I have to go now unfortunately. :( My ride home has come along. I will definitely come back as soon as I can though and talk with you somemore. I hope you will cheer up a little more and that things start going your way. *hugs tightly* So sorry I have to go right now. x.x;;

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 03:27 AM

TakiNeko:
Haha, i wish i weren't. I wish i were easily cheered up. But then...life would be so easy, wouldn't it? And that's not the way it works, anyway.

Well i'm not saying you have to give gifts to your friends all the time but it is good to give them gifts now and then to let them you know...well, simply that you care. I love gift bombing friends, i love...seeing their expressions when they get the gifts i give them.

And actually...yeah, i draw things for my best friends also because well, it's one of my best ways of showing them that i care about them and that i do mean what i say when i say that i go to heaven and beyond for them. They're exactly the same.

Ah...well that's true, when purchasing real items online it always its abit harder than buying digital items.

Yeah, i guess we do. But then again, obviously we're different people and i'm extremely close to my best friends and some of my other friends. Haha, my best friends aren't around to show that they care, but...i know they do. It's just hard because noone else seems to care. At all.

You're right though, maybe i do expect too much. I mean...who on Earth would care about some unknown person, right? Ah wait...bad way of putting that rhetorical question as i would care xD'

It's in human nature to think about one's self. And in actuality i like to think of it as part of something called the "human condition". However, i do doubt you think about yourself more than you should.

Especially now <3 I don't mind at all, i'm not tying you here and...thankyou so much for letting me know that at least one person cares. I hope i do cheer up too, or else i may very well get a headache again : x

Lata TakiNeko dear, and have a safe ride home!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-15-2008, 04:23 AM

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone

Rabbiteen
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 04:29 AM

PK OMG.
I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR GIFT TOMORROW BECAUSE I FORGOT THAT YOU LIVE IN THE FUTURE. BUT I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY. D:
CHECK YOUR TRADES, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY <3333

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 04:30 AM

Blueblackrose:
^^' Hey Blue dear. How are you?

And indeed...happy...Valentine's Day.

Edit:

Rabbiteen / Caroline:
But...tomorrow would've been my birthday though? For me, anyway. So that would've been absolutely fine.

...Oh. Em. Gee.

-cries- You didn't have to Caroline dear <3 OMG. I love you so much ;_; I...wow. I don't know what to say really.

All i say is...thankyou! For the gifts, for saying happy birthday and just...yeah, for being who you are <3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 02-15-2008, 04:37 AM

Hello again, PK! ^_^

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-15-2008, 04:38 AM

I'm so so. How are you?

Hello Iro.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 02-15-2008, 04:41 AM

Hie there, blueblackrose! =D

A few more days left for the event. ^_^

Rabbiteen
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK

Rabbiteen / Caroline:
But...tomorrow would've been my birthday though? For me, anyway. So that would've been absolutely fine.

...Oh. Em. Gee.

-cries- You didn't have to Caroline dear <3 OMG. I love you so much ;_; I...wow. I don't know what to say really.

All i say is...thankyou! For the gifts, for saying happy birthday and just...yeah, for being who you are <3
Oh, with the birthday talk, I thought it was already the 16th in Australia. xD
You're welcome, and I hope you're feeling better about your birthday. >.< ♥

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 04:46 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
Ironic dear! You're on! That's unexpected. Are you still in Australia and how is your connection now? Or is it still bad and that's why i keep seeing you and then not seeing you? D :

Blueblackrose:
I'm glad to hear that. And i'm...oh goodness, i know what i am at the moment. I'm terrible, i suppose you could say, although...thanks to Caroline i am feeling bit better.

-sneakattackhugs her Caroline dear-

Thankyou for asking though <3

Ironic_Depressions:
Yup, a few more days...of which, unfortunately i doubt i'll get anything even though i'm letting people make offers on my art xD' Eh.

Edit:
Rabbiteen / Caroline:
Oh...well, it isn't yet. But it almost is my birthday. And with you around, anything is possible! <3

Rabbiteen
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 04:48 AM

:O

A sneak attack!

*sneakattackhugsPK in retaliation*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-15-2008, 04:49 AM

@ Iro: How are you?

Yes, it's so sad.

@ PK: That's good.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 05:09 AM

Rabbiteen:
-squees and hugs Caroline again- <3 You are so awesome :0

What are you up to by the way?

Blueblackrose:
It's good that i'm terrible? ?_?

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 02-15-2008, 05:12 AM

@PK:
Yes, I am. I will still be in Australia until Sunday night, just when the event ends too. O__o;

Oh, well.

The connection's trippy. The wireless connects, than after an hour or so, it glitches and I have to wait about 10 minutes to half an hour for the radio to detect the wireless again and the pattern repeats. Tiresome.
But at least I get to come online. ^^
And yes, indeed, rather sadly. Some times, whenever I want to reply to a forum post and then *poof* goes the connection and then my father would call me to return to my lodgings. xD;

@blueblackrose:
I am doing fine. =)
Trying to gain 20 chocolates for the Broken Hearts BOA.

I am not really sure I like how the feathers of the black BOA look like, but it will be nice to have one in my collection. ^_^

Well, let's enjoy the event for the rest of the days left!
What would be the next event? St Patrick's? =D

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-15-2008, 05:13 AM

@ PK: *waves hands madly*
No no no, that you're starting to feel better.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

@ Iro: Ah fun.

Yup the St. Patrick's Day is the next event and then Easter. What's fun is they are going to be back to back. Because they aren't a week apart.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 05:26 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
That's so odd...huh. And that means you'll be on when my it's my birthday! (which is tomorrow by the way) So...yeah, awesome xD

Oh wow...that really sucks. I remember a number of times when even my cable connection has just zonked out for no reason what-so-ever. Sometimes it comes back up, sometimes it doesn't for at least an hour xD'

How fast is the internet compared to your internet back home? o.o

Haha, i always wondered where you went. And hrm...your father is strict?

Blueblackrose:
Oh...okay then. I thought that's what you mean, but i just wanted to clarify because i was abit confused, heh : x

S'Okay, it's easy to confuse things sometimes...it's not your fault <3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 02-15-2008, 05:32 AM

@blueblackrose:
Ah! Maybe they will have a two-in-one event? xD

That would be fun to have. ^_^

@PK:
Yes, I will definitely be here!
Most probably I will be able to come online for a longer period too. xD

The direct lines are all used up by the big bosses, so really, I have to rely on the wireless. And it zonks out even when it is RIGHT NEXT to where I am sitting. lol

To be honest, the connection here is faster. But the glitches in between makes it more tiresome and frustrating. o__O;

My father is rather strict. I am twenty. I still have a midnight curfey. xDD

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 05:38 AM

Blueblackrose:
Back-to-back event...? That should be interesting to see. I wonder what items they'll release though. I hope i can actually get any of them : x

Ironic_Depressions:
Really? -squees- That would make me really happy <3 Especially if you were on longer because goodness knows i've missed talking to you frequently D :

Ah...okay then, i gotcha. And hrm, i really don't like wireless actually. I'm not sure why...i guess just because it's much more easy to hack into : x Although there is an option to disallow people using your connection and bandwidth, heh.

o.o That's weird...

xD I thought it might be. And yeah, that's true. My internet connection doesn't glitch alot, if at all but when it does...it's annoying. I suppose how often your connection times out would depend on what Internet Service Provider you use though. Any chance it could be because of the freaky weather they're having up there in Queensland?

Oi vey, he sounds like my father, haha D :

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-15-2008, 05:44 AM

@ Iro: Yeah. I can see people being silly during it too and having threads that say "Happy St. Easter Patrick's Day" or "Happy St. Patrick's Easter"

@ PK: Okies.

Yes it would. I'm hoping the items will be nice for those events. I like green so I'd going to have to save up for some of the St. Patrick's Day commons.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 02-15-2008, 05:52 AM

I have to leave already. >_<;
But I will be back tomorrow (as usual).
Most probably earlier too.

@PK:
I am usually able to come online for about 10 hours in a row. But not while I am in Australia. xD
Maybe about 4-5 hours maybe? |3

I just plain not like wireless.
I have always used direct connection.
And it's not that it's easier to hack into, really. With the right pc protection, it's actually alright, it is just because of the problems with connection that I do not like using wireless (even in my university campus). xD

Yes, rather... odd weather. It has threatened to rain for THREE days in a row already, but it's all bright, sunny and windy now.
A cyclone just happened somewhere in the west (not very sure, I am not very well informed of it).
And before that it rained the ENTIRE day, from morning to night without stopping. lol

Odd weather, indeed. It needs getting used to. xD

Eh, heh, heh. D:

@blueblackrose:
That... doesn't sound the least right at all. O__o;
Adding an 'and' in between would be better.

I do hope no one does that, though? xD

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 05:52 AM

Blueblackrose:
Maybe the items will be...white and green? That could work very well for both the Easter and St Patrick's event. Or possibly yellow / gold and green? So the items match the last event items?

Argh...collecting chocolates is so hard. I have such bad luck getting them still o.o xD'

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-15-2008, 06:00 AM

@ Iro: I know those don't sound right and I'm hoping I'm wrong about people doing that.

I'm hoping I'm just letting my imagination run away with me basically.

@ PK: Yeah

Awww maybe you'll have some luck getting chocolates soon.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2008, 06:11 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
Aww no...you have to leave? So soon? D : And i'm very glad to hear that as i'll be on all day tomorrow! Hopefully xD Well, for a very long time anyway.

Hum...usually i can come online for about 12 hours, give or take and i suppose that's because you're on break plus the fact that your connection isn't so good? xD

Yeah, cable / DSL / dial-up is better. Well, okay...maybe not dial-up as i've had bad experiences with dial-up always dropping out and such, but...yeah xD'

Hrm...yeah, i know with the right protection programs such as anti-virus, firewall, etc it should be okay but there alot of people that get their bandwidth stolen all the same, or because they are unaware of what they can do to stop it from happening so...it's easier to hack into apparently.

xD I don't like using wireless at all. Cable is so much better -nods her head-

o.o Hrm...i wonder why Queensland's weather is so weird though. I mean, i know alot of other places or cities in Australia are also having whacky weather but i think Queensland is getting the majority of it. Yeah...i heard about that cyclone, that was odd because well...how often do you hear about a cyclone or cyclones in Australia? o.o

xD Sometimes that does happen. It's happened here before in Sydney. Just wish the water would go in the dam though, and not everywhere else.

I hope the weather settles down : x But knows really what will happen? xD'

Maybe when you move out things won't be so bad? <3

Edit:

Blueblackrose:
I sure hope so, i'm already way behind, heh. I still need to get the Hairpin for this event (the day 4 item, i think? Yeah...the item for day 4) D :

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-15-2008, 06:20 AM

@ PK: How many chocolates do you have right now?

I'm sure you won't have too much trouble catching up. I usually get a lot when I'm fishing and changing my avi.