RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2012, 04:03 AM

Weee back from dindin guys~ How is everyone?

And Poettt stayyyy OuO So I can get to know you betterrrss :)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 04:04 AM

Well poet used to vanish for 6 months at a time...

Why do people want to get to know me? =/ that's how I lose friends...

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2012, 04:05 AM

Well, I was gone for a couple years, I'm surprised that I'm back here actually

Because that's how you make friends as welll =u=

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 11-05-2012, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSquishy View Post
Weee back from dindin guys~ How is everyone?

And Poettt stayyyy OuO So I can get to know you betterrrss :)
Yay! now that you are back, I would like to order art from you... how should I go about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
Well poet used to vanish for 6 months at a time...

Why do people want to get to know me? =/ that's how I lose friends...
I assumed people would not be my friend if they knew me. Turns out that (years later) I'm peoples friend because of who I am :)

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2012, 04:15 AM

The more you know about a person, the closer you become. I have a lot of friends who even though I talked to a lot, the less and less I talked to them (because of distance) the less 'friend status' I was with them and more of an 'acquaintance' status. U_U

@maiden: Oh, but I'm not selling arts at the moment U_U But if you were interested, what kind of style would you have liked? OuO

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 04:15 AM

I always come back. Though I really need to kill off this sense of impending hiatus D:

@ Maiden - The real me got bullied

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2012, 04:18 AM

@Poet: Oh no, that's horrible. :( I hope you still aren't being bullied. :<

maidenroseheart

Old 11-05-2012, 04:22 AM

Quote:
The more you know about a person, the closer you become. I have a lot of friends who even though I talked to a lot, the less and less I talked to them (because of distance) the less 'friend status' I was with them and more of an 'acquaintance' status. U_U

@maiden: Oh, but I'm not selling arts at the moment U_U But if you were interested, what kind of style would you have liked? OuO
A picture of me... peace like... floating in the air... I saw some of your work on deviantart and fell in love ^_^

Quote:
I always come back. Though I really need to kill off this sense of impending hiatus D:

@ Maiden - The real me got bullied
oh no! That is really horrible. Must really make it hard to trust.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 04:22 AM

Probably... my parents did it too... but not so much now because I hide my whole personality from them

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2012, 04:23 AM

@Poet: I'm sorry to hear that. But I guess that's why the internet is so great, because you can let out some of that personality and frustration. :3

That is all totally up to you though!

@Maiden: My art on deviantart is so old and outdated ;A; I haven't drawn like that in a while, U_U
But thank you for the compliments :D

maidenroseheart

Old 11-05-2012, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Probably... my parents did it too... but not so much now because I hide my whole personality from them
It is horrible that you can't trust in your own parents. When I was in high school and college, I felt like I couldn't either. So I cut ties with them for awhile until they learned more the value of respect.

Quote:
@Poet: I'm sorry to hear that. But I guess that's why the internet is so great, because you can let out some of that personality and frustration. :3

That is all totally up to you though!

@Maiden: My art on deviantart is so old and outdated ;A; I haven't drawn like that in a while, U_U
But thank you for the compliments :D
I agree... the internet, especially Mene, is a safe place since you can always get out of a bad situation.

Your welcome hon ^_^

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 04:30 AM

Yeah, they knew I was different from my siblings but treated me the same anyways... caused a lot of heartache...

After my divorce they're treating me better though for now

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2012, 04:45 AM

All my life I've been called a freak and been stabbed in the back, even recently. But if I didn't step out and make friends at least occasionally, I wouldn't have ones like maiden or a couple of others whom I can really trust. And I don't trust easily....

I hope you find someone you can be true friends with Poet :)

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2012, 04:47 AM

Yeah, you really need people you can talk to and keep you going. :) I think its hard for everyone to trust each other too sometimes.

My sister had a sibling complex with me I think, you just have to realize that you are wonderful and unique in your own way, and stop comparing yourself with others? My sister is wonderful and I love her to death, but sometimes I don't think she realizes that. :(

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 04:53 AM

Poet didn't have to compare themselves to their siblings... their parents did it for them.

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2012, 04:59 AM

I think my parents compared my sister and me a lot also, so much that my sister ended up feeling inferior at times. But there were strengths that she had that I didn't have, that my parents commented as well. But I think people tend to look only at the negative comments more so than the positive. U_U

Are you the middle in your family?

Oh no, I must have scared her away ;A;

Last edited by RoyalSquishy; 11-05-2012 at 05:08 AM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 05:10 AM

I'm the youngest... and... as I was an accident I was treated as such

No... I'm just staring at my screen a lot and not doing anything

maidenroseheart

Old 11-05-2012, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Yeah, they knew I was different from my siblings but treated me the same anyways... caused a lot of heartache...

After my divorce they're treating me better though for now
Divorce is not easy to get through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstition View Post
All my life I've been called a freak and been stabbed in the back, even recently. But if I didn't step out and make friends at least occasionally, I wouldn't have ones like maiden or a couple of others whom I can really trust. And I don't trust easily....

I hope you find someone you can be true friends with Poet :)
We have all been through rough patches. Finding those precious friends is important.

Quote:
Poet didn't have to compare themselves to their siblings... their parents did it for them.
My mom compared me to her younger sister. I'm known for my kindness and innocence. (Don't laugh Superstition, in the end I truly am innocent.) Yet for about 6-7 years, I was told that I was promiscuous, lazy, unresponsible, and selfish. It took several really close friends a lot of time and love to finally get me to see myself worth much.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 05:22 AM

Poet still isn't worth much... all poet's parents care about is that poet becomes successful and not happy... they just care about money

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2012, 05:44 AM

For a lot of people, success means happiness, and its hard for parents to see past that.

But if you are happy already, you don't need to be successful! Life doesn't revolve just around your parents opinion, you also have to make your own decisions about what you want in life and how to live it! c:

Easier said than done most of the time though hehe *sweat*

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 05:58 AM

Well poet found a job they'll enjoy out of college at least... it pays well but poet doesn't care about the money

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2012, 05:59 AM

Woah, everyones got such cool avatars!

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2012, 06:05 AM

@Poet: That's wonderful then! :D As long as you're doing something you enjoy, it doesn't really matter what other people want from you ^^

@Where: Welcome backk~ :D

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2012, 06:10 AM

Thanks squishy!

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2012, 06:14 AM

How were you all day...WHEREDUGO all day? (hahaha look at me, so funny)