bobfredgeorge05
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to bobfredgeorge05 Send a message via Yahoo to bobfredgeorge05

Old 06-25-2008, 04:20 PM

Hey there!! I am Bob!! I am a noob on Menewsha!! I joined today and its thanx to my first Menewsha friend who also joined today!! He found the site and shared.

Anyway enough about him. Let's talk about me!! I am 5'3 with short dak hair. I love long walks on the beach in the moonlight...wait...wait...I think I have used this before. Well, its no fun using a joke twice so.

I am Bob. No that isn't my real name. Yes, I'm a female. No, I don't think I will tell you my real name. I do enjoy long walks on the beach in the moonlight. I love to read and I love music. I watch a lot of movies and talk to my friends a lot. They think I'm a loser because I live on these sites but I don't care.

Okie, I think that is enough for now. Thanx for reading!!

OMG!! I totally forgot to add. I have a new love for RPing. Yes, I have the tendency to be special. But it happens to everyone.

Last edited by bobfredgeorge05; 06-25-2008 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: add info

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-25-2008, 04:22 PM

Hello Bob! Nice to meet you! Or do I mean meat.... *Screams Fresh Meat*

Ahaha, kidding! Everybody is really nice here, so you probably won't have any trouble making more friends!! Actually, you have to beat down friend requests with a stick... kidding too.... maybe.... XD

bobfredgeorge05
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to bobfredgeorge05 Send a message via Yahoo to bobfredgeorge05

Old 06-25-2008, 04:26 PM

Hello Hatake!! I'm glad to meet/meat? you too. I can't wait. Might have to start looking for that stick.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 06-25-2008, 06:27 PM

I've had to beat friend requests with a stick before. >.> so it does happen. XD

welcome to menewsha Bob. <3