Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-30-2012, 06:20 AM

Rosemary knew the bombs were no bluff, so she decided to walk and talk."I'm Rosemary.these are my companions as of last night, that's Mindy, in the genius disguise, and the loud one there is Katsuo.he happens to like your taste in music, by the way.said so last night." She said by way of introduction as they moved quickly through the building."how many zombies have you taken out, then? More than one hundred?"

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 05-30-2012, 03:28 PM

Rinka laughed musicly as she listened to Rosemary introduce the others and asked about her kill count. Humm lets see I probably killed about 100 last night. And its been like that almost every night since everything changed. So I would say my numbers are in the thousands. She waved a little hello to the actress Mindy and eyebrow arched as she shook her head. *you are lucky you had a living with you chicki otherwise I may have blown you us looking like that. She then addressed the boy Katsuo nice to meet you and nice to know one person on earth other than me is left that likes good music.* She grinned and pulled herself up onto the counter to sit. Okay no more room go splody so lets go get some grub my new friends.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 05-30-2012, 09:27 PM

Ming shyly grimaced and commented, "Good thing I found friends then."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-31-2012, 03:35 AM

Rosemary laughed."I've killed exactly one thousand five hundred and twelve, myself.so, what's for eating around here? For humans, I mean." She asked.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-31-2012, 03:43 AM

Rinka smiled at the lil actress, ohh honey dont be so stressed you are fine I think up close I would have been able to tell you are alive so no worries kay.

She turned her attention to Rosemary, humm well depends on what you want its fully stocked and ready to go I was going to have bacon and eggs for breakfast myself with a side of biscuit and pepper gravy. I can make more or yall can have a look in the walk in and see what you may like.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-01-2012, 12:53 AM

Mindy eagerly leaned forward, "I would love to that kind of breakfast. Is there really bacon and eggs here?" She really liked this girl. Tough, but easy to get along with. She glanced over at Katsuo. He was fun too, but he seemed to enjoy annoying her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-01-2012, 03:23 AM

Rosemary made a sound of appreciation."sounds good.I've wanted eggs for ages.and waffles.I would kill for a couple waffles!" She said, eyes closed in longing."let's see what they've got stocked here.I used to go here before the outbreak, and I always knew they were being out on us, saving the good food for the teachers lounge." She added.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-01-2012, 07:09 AM

plopped down in one of the chairs "I'm up for some breakfast"

maidenroseheart

Old 06-02-2012, 01:45 PM

Looking at at him, she shyly turned to Rosemary and offered, "Can I help hon?"

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-02-2012, 02:19 PM

((I SO want those foxes Gemini,lol.What items are they?))

yawns still tired from the night before "Whew........I think I'm gonna see if the showers in the locker room still work" getting up from the table slowly he turns before leaving "Let me know when breakfast is ready k'?"

maidenroseheart

Old 06-02-2012, 02:22 PM

she quickly but quietly calls after him "be careful"

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-02-2012, 02:23 PM

smiles a bit "Aww..............you DO care" he said before blowing a sarcastic kiss the girl's way

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-04-2012, 05:48 AM

((They're black heartface fox and white heartface fox.))
Rosemary rolled her eyes at the retreating form of the boy and went about picking food items out for breakfast.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-04-2012, 07:41 AM

walks to the locker rooms undressing before turning on the water "COLD! COLD!" jumping around shocked from the chill before the water heated up

maidenroseheart

Old 06-04-2012, 09:07 AM

Walks over to Rosemary. "Can I help?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-05-2012, 03:47 AM

Rosemary nodded."yeah.find a bowl, nice and big, and some milk and eggs, if you can find any not spoiled." She said, focusing on getting the big industrial oven to start up.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-05-2012, 11:56 AM

Going through the cupboards, she finally found the large mixing bowls in the lower shelves. Pulling out one, she set it on the counter. Getting out the sanitation clothes and spray, she quickly wipes it down and sets the cleaning supplies aside. Then she headed to the fridge. On the way, she grabbed a cart. Pushing it inside with her, she looked around. Seeing a box of eggs, she picked them up and set them on the cart. Then she grabbed a jug of milk and put it on the cart too. Wheeling the load out and to the counter, she got out a smaller mixing bowl and filled it with water. Placing in the eggs a few at a time, she threw away the few that floated and put the rest back in the box. Setting that on the counter beside the large mixing bowl, she then moved to examine the milk. It had gone bad. Sighing, she took it back to the fridge. Maybe they could make cheese with it later if worse came to worse. Or dump it on a zombie. She could see it now. Headlines reading: "First Milk Balloon Fight in History. Zombies lost with lack of brain power to help them aim." Sighing, she headed to the pantry. Maybe there was powdered milk there?

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2012, 03:41 AM

gets dressed coming back into the cafeteria drying himself off,tossing his shirt over one of the chairs

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-06-2012, 04:36 AM

Gemini went about improvising an omelet with the few eggs that were still good.it wasn't easy, but luckily she had been cooking for herself for a long time, and she knew how to make something good with the fewest ingredients possible.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-07-2012, 12:31 AM

Finding a box of powdered milk, she returned and set it beside Rosemary. "So, out of curiosity, what is the point of living?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-08-2012, 05:01 AM

"Hm?" Rosemary looked up, startled out of her concentration."the point? I don't know.hope maybe.hope that they'll find a way to wipe out the zombies.hope of being able to carve out a semi safe existence.I think it's different for everyone.for me, it's a simple unwillingness to die.I'm stubborn, see.always have been.I refuse to give up, no matter what.and I am determined to live.I don't want to die, even with all of this going on.I refuse to let the dead heads beat me.I want to survive, and so I will." She said calmly, in the tone of one who was stating a simple fact of life.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-08-2012, 11:15 AM

She silently took that in and wondered if that was reason enough. Humans had survived horrible things before because of their wish to survive. Yet she was tired of just surviving.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-10-2012, 02:47 AM

Rosemary finished the omelet and stood back, thinking.she had never really thought about why she survived before, she had simply done her best to live.but thinking about it now, she wondered why, exactly, she was there.besides not wanting to die, what reason did she have to live? Why was she still alive when so many others had died? The question bothered her, and she didn't want to think about it, but it nagged at her.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-10-2012, 04:24 PM

"yall are so depressing you know" he said slightly "I mean...............we're alive..........that's all that matters"

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-11-2012, 04:04 AM

Rinka lit a smoke and inhaled as she focused her gaze on Mindy. We are alive because we are stronger. Some people go with the day to day and let things just happen to them then there are the ones who make things happen to others. I am one of those people. I refuse to let my life be ruled and determined by anything other than myself. That goes for now and before the dead heads showed up. I survive because I enjoy life, I enjoy food, I enjoy conversation, music, romantic relations... you name it I have tons to live for. This shit thats going on is just a setback from what I want in life. We can wipe them out if we put our minds to it and strive to be the best of our species! That my love is why I survive. I am my own maker and I fully intend to raise hell until I can have at least a semi normal life again. With that she shoved a bite of bacon in her mouth and savored the fatty flavor of it. And she smiles while talking around a mouthful of it... and bacon I survive for bacon.. I mean come on there are still some good things in this shit hole of a world.