PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging s...

Old 10-16-2017, 06:01 AM

Ian had managed to get a few hours of sleep...the Scottish lad groaned as he opened his blurry green eyes to greet the sunlight streaming into the dorm room. Raisel was already gone form the room before Ian pulled himself up from his bed and ruffled his messy dark brown hair as she stumbled over his side of the room on sleepy legs. Pulling things out of his desk he stubbed his toe and swore as the pain raced up his leg and woke him up a bit more.

"I really hate mornings...." his accent was thick as he pushed his glasses up his nose, grabbing some clean cloths and his keys he headed out of the room towards the showers. Once the morning clean was done he managed to grab a cup of coffee laced with lots of sugar after grabbing his bag and books from the dorm. Squinting at the morning sky with distain Ian began the walk to the building the orientation classes where to take place, he has chosen to not wear a beanie today and his hair was sticking up in places from his hastily having brushed it to quickly.

He could see a few other freshmen ahead of him, behind him Ian could hear seem girls giggling and he could feel them lookign at him every now and then. Oh god he hoped no girls got any 'crushes' on him... back in high school the girl who had confessed to him had seemed sweet... till he told her gently that he was gay and just didn't feel the same about her, she'd turned into a scorned harpy... thankful she'd been the only one... a few of the girls back then had been curious to see if it was true.... and looking back Ian could see how the girls finding out had lead to the prank to end all pranks in their last year....

Shaking his head he nearly walked into a info board, only managing to stop when someone shouted at him to look out. He blinked and squinted again looking around for who ever had called out to him. A girl was walking towards Ian, at least her shape was that of a girls... Ian found it hard to tell without his glasses. As she got closer he could see that he was right in his assumption, the girl was dressed in a very punk way, her hair was black with some pink strands standing out, her face was heavily pierced.

"You blind? The bored stands out worse then a sore thumb. You one of the freashies?" When Ian nodded the girl nodded as well. "Thought so, names Mori. Heading to the freshmen classes right?" Once again Ian nodded.

"Ian.... yeah... it didn't stand out to me.... things all kinda blur together without my glasses..." He said a bit grumpily, he was grateful that this girl... Mori, sounded like a nickname, had stopped him.

Mori grinned at Ian's grumpy attitude. "I hate my glasses to... guess you cant use contacts?" She asked and Ian made a confirming sound, though he could use then he couldn't afford to. Soon the pair began to walk side by side, Mori poking some fun at Ian a few more times when he almost walked into people, he pulled his glasses on and Mori laughed, saying he had a cute face.

"You seem nice and all that but you not my type, no girls are...... at all." Ian said bluntly and Mori stopped for a moment before laughing loudly.

"Oh Ian, your not my type either, looks like that's one thing we have in common, my girl's gonna just love hearing around you. This place could use some more gay power." She gently bumped his shoulder as they reached the building and Mori left Ian by himself, after shoving her cell number on a paper into his hand and making him promise to call her at some point. She'd show him around to the only good gay club close to the campus.

With a sigh Ian tucked the paper into his back pocket and headed into the classroom, it was already pretty full and lookign at his watch he saw that he had gotten to it with ten minuets to spare. Grabbing a empty seat Ian settled in for a long morning.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-20-2017, 08:24 PM

They sky taunted Raisel through his viewfinder. The early morning light made troublesome glows where he didn't want them, so after wasting half a roll of film, he gave up. Placing the camera back in his case, he sighed, not even caring when his quiet corner under the trees got invaded by a group of giggling girls. Another day, he might flirt with them, but today, he just wanted to be alone. "Damn it, what am I doing?" he groaned. Dragging both hands through his hair, he pulled the tangled mess into a different tangled mess. Did he look as bad as he felt? The lack of sleep showed under his eyes, his eyebrow piercing drawing more attention than his shadowed gaze needed. Even his hands shook when he tried to alter his shutter speeds. What a joke.

Finally, he forced his feet to move. It was only minutes before the orientation class started. Like he cared though. Lifting his gaze with pride, Raisel slowed his steps, purposeful and powerful. He would be late, but that worked for a rebel like him. He didn't lose track of time. He arrived late on purpose.

Three minutes after the class started, Raisel walked into the double sized classroom that the orientation class took place. Despite the larger room with desks crowded close in long rows, it looked like the class was better suited for an auditorium. Considering every freshman needed to take the class and only a few times were offered, it looked like half the freshman popular was in the room already. Only one seat looked available at first glance and Raisel slipped into it. Realizing only after he dropped his sky-blue bag under the seat that a familiar face sat behind him.

"Seriously? Why are you in my space here?" Raisel muttered, glancing back once before spinning back to the front, feeling an itch right between his shoulder blades. With those big glasses on, it felt like Ian looked even more sharply at him, judging this messy appearance that he displaced. If this class didn't hurry up and end, Raisel might die from proximity to the one person he least wanted to be near right now.

PurpleBox

Old 10-20-2017, 09:39 PM

"I got here first, and on time." Ian grumbled but didn't turn to face Raisel... he'd suspected he'd get stuck with his dorm mate again when he hadn't spotted the blue haired man among the other students here... and no one had sat beside him... he'd gotten a text a few minuets ago that his friends form his main classes where taking the ones later in the day.

Ian bit the inside of his cheek and he forced himself to keep his eyes on the person teaching this class at the front of the room. The dark haired man had strange dreams last night... it had almost been a pleasant dream... but a familiar shade of hair and a snarky attitude had been present... bu pleasant.... 'Got to remind myself to not drink so much... not that ti was much for me.' The green eyed male thought bitter as he pulled out his work book and a black pen that had seemingly been bedazzled in the pride colors, another gift form his sister before he'd left for school here.

She was one of the reasons he didn't hide what he was any more, she had supported him before he'd told that parents and while his dad had seamed a bit put out... he'd at least said that Ian didn't seem like the sissy kinds they showed on T.V. His mother had been more let down by the thought that she wouldn't get grand kids... he'd avoided the topic with her since he'd come out of the closet. Both his parents accepted him now and so did their church so it all worked out for Ian in the end... well till he was roomed with one of the jack asses form his high school....

Soon the sounds of pens scratching away on paper filled the room and Ian was pulled into the focus he tried to put into all his work. Absentmindedly he found himself doodling some faces on the edges of his paper, he wasnt really focused on who he was drawing, some where of his sister and others where very rough doodles of the man beside him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-27-2017, 06:35 PM

Raisel winced at Ian's words, but didn't say anything back. He couldn't. He knew the other boy was right, so instead, he tried to pay attention to the class. The voice of the professor droned, making it impossible though. Instead, in the silent room, he couldn't think about anything but the person sitting behind him. Eyes bore into his back. He didn't need to look behind him again to know it because of course Ian looked at him. The feeling crawled under his skin, starting at his tattoo and spreading out until it encompassed his entire body. His blooded rushed, making it impossible to hear. Every hair on his arms stood on end.

As the class droned on, he fought over and over the need to jump from his seat and run out of the room. How could he feel so hyper-aware of another person? It made sweat gather around his collar. Even that hand that had started out holding a pencil and paper needed to be dropped because he held the utensil so tight it hurt. And besides, he wrote not a single word. Finally though, the professor's din ended. The silence knocked him back and Raisel looked in shock to see students standing and heading for the door. It ended? Oh god, the class was over! Grabbing his things, he turned, vacating the room before anyone could even think about talking to him.

Once outside of the building, Raisel dropped a hand against a tree, trying to still his beating heart. "Damn it, Rais! Get yourself together!" he snapped under his breath, jabbing the heel of his hand against his forehead like he might beat the truth in. "Why are you getting so worked up about a single fag?" He groaned. He didn't understand this himself, but no matter what, he didn't want to see Ian again today. He didn't think he could explain his own horrible actions. Because he definitely didn't consider that he was the only one who thought he was out of place today.

PurpleBox

Old 10-28-2017, 01:31 AM

Once the class had ended Ian blinked at his papers and saw all the doodles of Raisel and a blush crept up the green eye'd boy's face as he slammed his note book closed....nope.... not even gonna touch that... His stomach rumbled and reminded him that he needed to eat something before his next class. Packing up his things he slipped his bag on and made sure his glasses sat right on his face before headed out to try and find a vending machine, if he couldn't he'd quickly grab something from the common kitchen/cafeteria of the dorms and then run to his next class.

Ian's phone buzzed in his pocket and he saw that his friends texted him, he smiled lazily at Jackie's emoji and thanks for the pose book. That reminded Ian that he needed to wip out his own sketch, it wouldn't take much but he wanted to show their professor that Ian was committed to getting his work done. He was in luck and found two vending machines side by side. One was for coffee, green eyes lit up as the Scottish youth got himself a Styrofoam cup of coffee and a few granola bars to eat while he walked to his next class.

Programming and coding where one of the activities that the man with dark brown hair found could relax him, with the numbers and figuring out how to make it all work. They'd be starting with small stuff today, using things from a program that any one could buy and use, they wouldn't be making their own sprites and bits to use for a while. That was ok with Ian, he took a sip of his coffee after he finished one of the bar's he'd gotten.

As he walked he spotted Mori with a group of guys and girls, her tattooed arm over the shoulders of a petite blond girl who looked out of place among the other punk looking ones, yet even form here Ian could tell the girl was comfortable around the group, she lent against Mori with a smile on her face, it reminded Ian of his sister. "HEY IAN!" He jumped, nearly spilling his coffee and he saw Mori looking at him with a grin and she motioned for him to come over. Looking at his watch he saw that he did have a few minuets to spear before he really had to book it to class.

"Every one this is Ian. Ian this here is my girl Tia." Mori grinned when Tia rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Tianna Deckle, pleasure to meet you Ian." The girls smile was polite and she shook hands with Ian. He talked a few minuets with them before excusing himself.

"You totally need to come with us to Push! They're open tonight pretty much after the classes end." A guy with a green Mohawk said grinning. Ian paused and rubbed the back of his head.

"I'd love to, but i need to focus on my classes for at least a bit longer before i can relax enough to go clubbing...." Ian said and the guy pouted but nodded in agreement. Soon Ian was speed walking to his next class, carefully trying to avoid knocking into people.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-30-2017, 11:51 PM

After finishing his classes for the day by two in the afternoon, Raisel almost power walked back to the dorms. The passage of time only increased his conviction that he needed to avoid Ian. That itch under his skin never went away, rather turning into a burn he couldn't get rid of. He decided to disturb the peace and go out drinking right? Let Ian feel the pain that he did before, knowing someone else had fun while he wanted to sleep. Honestly, everything about this rooming situation was so unfair. Why did it have to be Ian?

Tossing his books in the corner with only enough reverence to keep them from breaking their spine or creasing pages, Raisel pulled out a shirt and dark-toned jeans fit for a club. The silver top he picked out bore a artistically punk design in black and opal that caught the eye just right in certain lights. He swept back his hair to the side, layering two chain necklaces over the shirt. Perfect. The afternoon sun still high in the sky, Raisel slipped back out of the room with its single line of tape across the floor and no Ian. Yes, he needed to get out of here before Ian returned.

Reaching his car and driving off campus, Raisel drove at random down the main thoroughfare of the town. He didn't yet know all the cool places and it never came up in conversation with his new friends. Sure he liked to party and treated school like it didn't matter, but he didn't initiate these things himself usually. It just happened that way, the same as his relationships always skyrocketed straight into the ground. It wasn't like he did it on purpose.

The sight of neon signs to his left drew Raisel's attention again. The club wasn't big, but it looked like fun anyway. Parking, Raisel stopped outside to send a message to every contact he had on his phone that he would be there partying all night. Everyone invited. With that done, he stepped inside to the blare of loud music.

PurpleBox

Old 01-10-2018, 05:48 AM

By the time Ian had finished his last class he’s had to mute his phone because of Mori’s texts, the women was demanding he come with them to Push!, he looked down at the notes he’d taken to keep track of the assignments he had and bit his lip, none of them where due tomorrow… and he felt like he had to relax and party at least a little… even if his type of clubbing just involved man watching from the shadows of where even the club or party was, not that he’d been to many parties but there had been a few clubs over the summer.

When he reached his dorm he sighed in relief that Raisle was not there. Pulling his glasses off his face he rubbed the red spots with is fingers, should he risk going out and getting to know a few other non heteros on campus? Mori said that she and the group he’d met went out regularly… he wondered how their grades were… Shaking his head again he pulled out a loose graphic T-shirt and a set of simmer jeans then he was used to wearing. After changing his clothes he pulled on his rainbow pride Beanie and pushed his glasses back up onto his nose.

Texting Mori a quick. ‘Fine I’ll come with you harpy xP’ before leaving his dorm and locking the door, his worn jacket slung loosely over his shoulders, he sipped his wallet and his keys into the inner pocket before meeting up with the club goers.

“You look smoking ace.” Mori greeted him with a grin as Tianna, now dressed in a modest powered blue dress with her blonde curls hanging loose around her face rolled her eyes at her partner. The group walked to Push! Playing with pushing at each other and Ian felt himself relaxing with these people just as easily as he had with his more geek like friends from his classes.

Once they got inside the pulsing of the music made Ian glad he had brought his migraine pills, he’d be either too drunk to care or sober enough to feel the headache that he knew would be filling his head soon. “I’m on a two drink limit Mori!” [/B]He shouted over the music when the punk girl asked the group what their position was.

“Pooey on that Ian.” The green mohawked man from before said with a pout.

“Promised my little sister I wouldn't get smashed….and anything more than regular beer gets me tipsy fast. So, only two More… nothing hard please? I do have early classes tomorrow.” Ian rubbed the back of his neck as the others laughed, they were all a year ahead of him in their respective classes so they knew what he was going through.

After the first drink, some strange green thing that tasted of cherries oddly enough, Ian was feeling slightly buzzed. Enough so that he was pulled easily up onto the dance floor by the mohawk guy, whose name was Tagger, obviously a nickname but it made Ian laugh. It hadn’t taken him long to figure out that Push! Was a pro LGBT club, and that warmed his heart a bit as he was clumsily bump and grinding with Tagger.
Two songs in and he had to sit down and take one of his migraine pills. Tia had gotten him a bottle of water and gave him a sympathetic look. “Theses places aren’t my kind of place to dance… But Mori goes to the Ball’s my father organizes with me so it’s a fair trade off.” The blond girl smiled as she caught sight of her partner having fun dancing between to other girls.

The punk girl and the blond where a known item by many on campus, so no one would make a move on either unless they wanted Mori to punch them in the teeth. She’d done it before.

Ian nodded as he sipped at his water. A few times he thought he caught a glimpse of blue hair with orange flared through it among the dancing bodies, the glimpses where gone as soon as they appeared and soon Ian was having to help Tia carry a smashed Mori to the girls shared dorm on campus.

“I swear she likes to try to kill her liver every time we go out… even on regular dates…” Tia’s words were found as she helped her partner into their room and bid Ian good night. Still feeling a bit buzzed from his drinks he made his way back to his dorm. The migraine pill had helped keep away any headache that would keep him from sleeping.

As soon as he got into the room he locked the door and face planted onto his bed, his glasses he managed to take off before he crushed them. Iam was soon lightly storing half hanging off his bed , still in the cloths he’d worn to the club.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-22-2018, 09:25 PM

Raisel had the feeling multiple times through the evening that he walked into a very strange club. But hey, he drank enough fruity blue things that he could ignore the boys dancing with boys or the disinterested girls that he bumped into. He could ignore that he danced with a tall dark haired dude just because, or maybe his eyes--smokey with a hint of green which he liked and always did. Mariella had eyes like that except a little too large and heavily lashed. He liked them sharper and less cute. But anyway, he was on the dance floor and he had been having a good time. That was, until a familiar face finally caught his eye.

Raisel had no idea how long Ian had been in the same club as him, but when he took a break to gulp down some water, he saw the other boy head onto the dance floor with some mohawk guy. For a split second, irritation flashed through him. He didn't have a reason why, but as Raisel spied on Ian and his group for the next hour, he decided that he hated them all. There wasn't a solid action or reason that brought this feeling on. He just simply knew it by the time they exited the club, leaving before the night could truly be over. And Raisel had said that he would come home late as could be just like Ian had before and cause a racket. It was only fair. Oh yes, it really was.

Finally close to the club's closing hour, Raisel sat the bar sipping water after a double shot he didn't need to take, but had anyway. "Hey, those guys who were sitting here about half an hour before, do they come here often?" he found himself asking before he could think about what he was saying.

"The lesbians and their friends?" The bartender standing near him answered. "Yeah, I suppose so. Why?"

Raisel didn't ever answer the question though. Instead, he paid his tab a few minutes later and ended up taking an uber home because he didn't want to wreck his bike. Cost too much to buy in the first place. As he walked through the dorm halls, he knew he had too much too drink. His head pounded and he would feel ill in the morning, but his vindictive nature still said it was worth it. Finding the right room, he jabbed his key in the lock and knocked the door open hard enough for it to hit the opposite wall. And look here, that guy was already asleep even though Raisel was the early to bed one. Damn him, especially if he didn't wake up from this.

PurpleBox

Old 04-11-2018, 03:12 AM

Ian had been on the train to dream land when the door to the dorm was knocked open, it jolted the scottish born man awake with a groan. Blurry green eyes looked towards the door to see his clearly drunk and stuck up of a room mate stumble into the room. Rolling off his bed and hitting the floor with a thud Ian pushed himself up and glared at Raisel.

“ How much did ya drink Idjit?” Ian’s accent was thick in his tiered state, the dark haired man stayed on the floor, glaring hazy green eyes at his roomate, it felt like too much effort to stand up at the moment so Ian was going to try and stay on the floor, eventually he’d pull himself back up into his bed when his asshat of a roommate fell asleep.

Part of Ian’s sleepy and tipsy brain conjured up a sudden image of Ian pinning the smug bastard to the dorm door, and snog the smug look off of Raisel’s face, the image made Ian twitch…. No, just no he was not going to start with the damned drunk turned horny images… especially of they involved Raisel.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 08:25 PM

Raisel did his very best to walk to his bed with sure and prideful steps, but the room didn't exactly stay still so if he foot went over the duct tape line, then he would never admit it. "Not enough fer ya to worry!" he snapped back, the words slurred despite himself. Of course he knew he drank too much, but it infuriated him that Ian would call him out of it. "Sides, I know you were there too, moron fag." Grousing to himself, he tossed off his shirt and fell sideways onto his bed, nearly missing it entirely. His head hurt, so maybe it was a dumb idea to use this for revenge. No doubt, he was the one who would feel it the most in the morning.

Turning, he eyed his roommate who seemed far less put off by Raisel's entrance than expected. Though, he had fallen from the bed and taken to staring at him from the floor. There it was again, that gaze that drove him crazy the day his sat in front of Ian in class. It got under his skin in ways Raisel couldn't even begin to understand. A flush swept across his face and neck. Raisel dropped a hand in front of his face, trying to hide it. "Get irritated already, idiot. I'm trying hard here," he muttered, turning his gaze to his blue sheets, unwilling to look Ian in the eye anymore.

PurpleBox

Old 04-12-2018, 04:48 AM

A snort left Ian at the fag comment. “At least I'm comfortable in my own sexuality.” He grumbled out, the words thick with his accent as he pushed his dark locks out of his tired face. When Raisel demanded that Ian get irritated, he felt like he was dealing with a child that wanted to be justified in being mad at someone.

“It takes more then being woken up from a fellow drunkard to irritate me rich boy. I’m not the same squishy boy from highschool.” Ian noticed that Raisel wouldn't meet his blurry eyes… that was new… and Ian was too tired, the beginnings of a hangover clawing at his mind. Closing his eyes he placed his hands on his bed and hauled himself up.

Once back on his superhero themes sheets he glanced at Raisel again. “You need to come up with new insults if you want to get under my skin…. Personally I think you used them all up our last year.” He said, his mind telling him to make his words sting the other man… after all Ian had suffered many a snide comment from Raisel and his ilk in the halls of highschool…. Rolling over so he was facing the wall away from the blue hair with orange highlights he shut his eyes stubbornly

By the time the morning rolled around Ian had a massive headache that he was planning to chase with coffee and pain pills, he pulled himself out of bed with a groan, standing on wobbling legs, the room a blur of colors without his glasses. ]b]“Shiiiiiit.”[/b] He groaned as he looked at his phone to see he was up way to early, pointedly not looking towards the other side of the room he wobbled around till he found his glasses and a change of clothes, a navy blue zip up hoodie was pulled out of his pile of clean cloths to go over his white Hulk print tee shirt.

The hot shower did help with his headache, he left the showers feeling more refreshed then he had felt after a night of drinking in a while. His key turned in the lock to the dorm room and Ian hoped that either Raisel was still asleep or the prick had gone out early, hangover and all. Normally he would have brought all his class things with him to the showers but Ian had been too focused on getting relief for his head pain…. The memories of last nights dream creeping back into his mind, shaking his head he muttered to himself.

“Forget it Ian…. He’d never be like that…..”

Last edited by PurpleBox; 04-12-2018 at 10:40 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-12-2018, 10:34 PM

Raisel dropped his hand, surging up from the bed to glare at Ian, though the entire motion made him want to hurl. "What do you mean by that?!" he hissed. Comfortable with his own sexuality? Fine, so what if Ian was? Did he mean to imply something about Raisel? He grit his teeth, unable to stop the mess of emotions that rose with that thought. Oh hell no. He would die before turning gay.

Flipping over, he decided that he didn't want an answer so he continued to mutter without waiting for one. "Don't tempt me or a I will. Ugh...I hate myself right now. Hurts..." Without thinking that he spoke aloud, he continued to mutter to himself, not intending for Ian to hear. He didn't even consider that he might. Already, Raisel's eyelids were starting to droop. Whether Ian responded back to him or not, he had no way to tell because seconds later, he fell into sleep.

Normally, Raisel had no need for alarms. As soon as the sun rose, so did he. It probably resulted from not sleeping deeply in the first place, but the following morning was an exception. Even after Ian woke and left their room, he still lay in a mess on top of the sheets. He'd never managed to crawl under them the night before and instead managed to tangle his legs. By the time that Ian returned, he'd only managed to twist so that he face pressed into the pillow, away from the sunlight starting to stream in. The beams of light accented his bare back and the peregrine falcon tattooed between his shoulder blades, wings spread wide toward the sky outside. However, Raisel himself did not stir to chase after the dream that his tattoo represented.

PurpleBox

Old 04-12-2018, 11:06 PM

Green eyes behind big lenses glanced towards the tattoo and he raised his eyebrow. “You may be a prick but at least you have sweet ink…..”Ian found himself muttering as he ran a hand through his semi wet dark locks as he gathered his things… glancing back towards the sleeping man, then to the time on his watch and Ian found himself sighing again. Raisel might be a prick and dick so far… but he didn't need to miss any early morning classes or breakfast.

Picking up one of his crumpled up sketches of his character design, tossed it across the room to bounce against Raisel’s sleeping head. “You’re gonna miss breakfast and any early classes asshat.” Ian said loudly, stuffing his laptop and all the books and supplies he’d need today, as well as grabbing his blue beanie to place over his drying locks. Then he left the room without looking back.

A deep sigh left Ian’s mouth as he pressed his back against the dorm rom, lifting a hand to clench over his heart. “I need to stop this….but that….Raisel is still the same…..” Ian sighed again and left for the common room cafeteria, grabbing some quick food and coffee he sat himself down on a table to eat while he still had time. He managed to send an email off to his sister, with a quick sketch of a cat.

He still had part of his food hanging from his mouth when he started to head towards his classes and his friends showed up, surprising him. “IAN! I heard something interesting.” One of them said wiggling their eyebrows.

“And that is?” Ian asked around his bite of food before swallowing and wincing, yeah he should have chewed that more.

“Someone saw you and some guy from the metal work program together at Push!, you work quick already getting laid as a freshmen!” One slapped his back in a friendly manner.

“It was just dancing and I was being friendly. Tagger isn’t my type… too much green.” Ian played it off with a smile as they headed into class…. A fleeting image of himself dancing with a different man popped up in his mind, a certain blue haired asshat that was his roomate…. The same one who had put the line in their room.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-13-2018, 03:48 PM

Raisel grunted slightly as something knocked against his head, but even the weird mumblings that might have been words weren't quite enough to pull him out of his sleep. As vaguely aware of the world as he was, he wasn't ready to deal with it yet. By the time he did start to wake, an hour had already passed since Ian left. Sunlight streamed across his entire body and the noises from the hall seemed to echo as if inside their very room. Raisel grunted, lifting his head to take in the room.

Empty, the dorm room showed no signs of Ian which sent a wave of irritation through the blue-haired man. That perhaps was more his headache than anything else. As expected, he felt awful as he forced back a wave of nausea. He should have known better. He should have....images from the night before flashed in his mind. Ian dancing in the club. Ian challenging him in this very room even though he was so tired he slid onto the floor and stayed. Raisel couldn't explain it in words, but something had changed since they were in high school. Something very important.

Groaning, he shook his head, noticing the piece of paper that Ian had thrown for the first time. He uncrumpled it with a hint of curiosity. A drawing? Raisel stared at it for almost a minute before he he tossed it onto the pile of papers on his desk. Whatever, if Ian wanted it back, then he shouldn't have thrown it over the line. Yes, that was right. There was still a line between them. After the events of last night, Raisel knew for sure that they would need it all the more. Things were getting to weird.

After showering, Raisel skipped breakfast and went straight to his first class on the far side of campus, knowing he would be late and not caring. The sunlight was bright and the sky blue, but he didn't look up. Thoughts of the night still repeated in his mind and Raisel hoped fervently that at least for the course of the day, he wouldn't run into Ian. Just, not yet.

PurpleBox

Old 04-13-2018, 06:27 PM

Ian’s character design professor was mildly impressed with everyone's sketches when they had to hand them in. She raised a eye brow at Ian’s fairy, he’d chosen one of the male fairies he’d sketched out sometime yesterday, totally ignoring the fact that he’d been thinking of Raisel’s face when he’d been creatiring it. More assignments were piled up as the day went on, Ian saying later to his group of classmates to grab some lunch by himself, rubbing his forehead, the echoes of the hangover finally fading for the scottish man.

“Can’t believe I drew HIM…. at least the professor liked that it was different…” Ian said to himself as he sipped at another cup of coffee. He was sitting in The Brew for his lunch, the powder blue of his beanie standing out against his dark locks as he eat and drank, going over some assignments. The coffee shop was surprisingly quite this lunchtime so Ian had little chance of being disturbed, green eyes hidden behind big glasses glancing out the window every now and then.

More classes rounded off the day, Ian catching glimpse of blue hair with orange highlights that made his heart clench and his face turn down into a frown. By the time dinner rolled around Ina was holled up in his dorm room drawing, sketching and looking up information for a short essay on Digital art or Traditional art, the professor for that class what to see how many of his students preferred what, he liked to tailor his teachings to each student as best he could.

Ian had also ordered pizza, firing off texts between Jackie and Mori, Jackie asking to borrow his pose book for a bit longer, and Mori trying to get him to come out to the club again. Ian face palmed at the older students party drive… his first week wasn't even over and he had already told them at the club that he wanted to focus on his classes for a bit. He was so engrossed in his work that he didn’t hear the dorm door open, he had some of his ‘geeky’ music playing from his laptop bouncing his foot along with the music.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-30-2018, 01:30 AM

From the start of the day, Raisel knew it wouldn't go well. And he had been right. Although no single incident stood out in his mind, from the moment that he woke because of that stupid piece of paper hitting him, he couldn't shake the irritability out of his core. Even when Josh joined him for lunch with news of some plans for next week and the hint that Mariella might come, he only snapped, turning to look out the windows instead. Had he seen a familiar beanie there? Or was he just hyper conscious to the point of going insane? After coming across the back of Ian's head outside the library, in the coffee shop where he promptly turned away without ordering anything, and in the courtyard, he decided it wasn't insanity. Without a doubt, their daily routines matched too closely.

Having had both a lecture and a photography lab class back to back with only lunch in between, he didn't find himself finishing up until after five. Raisel carefully placed his camera away, sighing as he headed back to the dorms. It was too late for day time shooting and he didn't have the equipment for a night time shoot. Even if he didn't want to, he would definitely have to go back to the dorm. So, gritting his teeth, he did just that.

The music assaulted Raisel's ears even before he finished opening the door. "Are you kidding me?" The words jumped from his mouth, startling Raisel as much as he was sure they startled Ian. Standing in the doorway, he crossed his arms, keeping the door open with his hip. Just to make sure it looked like he started this fight on purpose, Raisel snorted. "Your music choice is so lame."

Finally letting the door close, he stepped into the room and tossed his books on the bed. A part of him wanted to drop down next to them and collect dust, but he didn't allow that. "I don't understand how anyone can look so peppy after clubbing all the night before," he added because hell if yesterday wasn't still the only thing on his mind.