Abduco
I don't know what I'm doing
Send a message via AIM to Abduco

Old 09-11-2010, 01:57 AM

C'mon guys, don't be shy. Who watches it?
I personally think it's one of the best kids shows they have, it's so cute. I have'nt seen an episode lately, but I love the wittiness of it. I feel sorry for Phineas for his lack of a chin though.

Mischa
my life is surrounded by music

Old 09-11-2010, 02:05 AM

that show is great
i love all the songs they sing

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 09-11-2010, 03:57 AM

Does America REALLY have 104 days of summer vacation? Because that's officially AWESOME!!!

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-11-2010, 04:51 AM

OMFG I never even thought of starting a P&F thread. I LOVE them! Especially Perry <3 I wanna buy a Perry plushie when I go to Disneyland next Sunday. Seriously though, in all retrospect I love this show. I watch it every time I get the chance.

Grunge
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-11-2010, 10:10 AM

I loved it a year ago and used to watch it everyday but ive grown up a bit now but i still find it entertaining when i watch a episode every now and then. i think the characters are great and i think they got the right actors to play them. ashley tisdale suits candace brilliantly and even know the show has the same plot nearly every episode (candace trys to bust her brothers and perry wins dr doofensmirts) it still makes me laugh each time! one of the greatest children shows out there at the moment!

SaetonChapelle
Do not fight with the ignorant. ...

Old 09-11-2010, 03:12 PM

I adore that series. xD When it's on I'll watch it, but I wont go outta my way to see it. I wish it was on for when I was younger, I think I would adore it even more. It's one of those series that really small children enjoy, and super nerds like myself. (When you see a ton of kids show T-shirts and a convention you know how amazing you really are) I think it is very intelligent, and wish it would get more air time.

xoxoHan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-11-2010, 06:17 PM

I do watch it and I like it. Oh and I love their ideas. =) I always watch it when I'm bored and I'm often bored. xD

Abduco

Old 09-12-2010, 04:04 AM

I forgot I made this thread XD

Mischa - GITCHI GITCHI GOO MEANS THAT I LOVE YOU :D
carzeebear - I don't think I do. They'v been on vacation for several year now though.. o.o
Marguerite - AGENT P!! I love that little platypus, haha. Get me a plushie too?
Gunge - Agreed, it always cheers me up when I'm feeling down.
Saeton - I was thinking the exact same thing. My little cousin was the one who got me started it on it lol.
Han - so you watch it a lot then?
I think it's creativity is a positive influence on them, so go P&F!

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-12-2010, 04:18 AM

Dude. The songs are like, the bomb :D Hahahaha.

xoxoHan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abduco View Post
I forgot I made this thread XD

Mischa - GITCHI GITCHI GOO MEANS THAT I LOVE YOU :D
carzeebear - I don't think I do. They'v been on vacation for several year now though.. o.o
Marguerite - AGENT P!! I love that little platypus, haha. Get me a plushie too?
Gunge - Agreed, it always cheers me up when I'm feeling down.
Saeton - I was thinking the exact same thing. My little cousin was the one who got me started it on it lol.
Han - so you watch it a lot then?
I think it's creativity is a positive influence on them, so go P&F!
Yep, whenever I can watch it, I do. :) Perry is so cute. :3 Ohhh, I mean Agent P. XDD

NekoMary
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2010, 11:05 AM

Love love love it. There are genuinely witty jokes in it too for the older viewers.. and if you wanna watch it, your younger housemate won't shit herself over changing the channel

Abduco

Old 09-12-2010, 03:15 PM

Do they have a new song in every episode? xD
It seems like it to me.

Han, don't blow his cover!

above - I know. I'm tempted to buy a box set when there is one so I can make sure my future kids get ot watch it :)

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-12-2010, 04:45 PM

Well they do have the recurring songs...

I just finished watching the "Mom's Birthday" episode coz it was playing on Disney Channel xD

Whatever happened to Squirrels In My Pants? I haven't seen that in ages.

Abduco

Old 09-12-2010, 09:59 PM

Ohmygawsh<3
I was cracking up at the Squirrel one. I haven't seen it an a while either.. or the show for that matter.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 09-13-2010, 02:06 AM

This show is just AMAZING!! The jokes are so witty and can make both younger and older adults laughed. Who saw the the Summer Belongs to You special? I loved how they made fun of Japan techno and Indian bollywood! My favorite character is Baljeet and I love that episode where they made a rock band and Baljeet sang a song about following the rules. Talk about ironic, lol! XD

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-13-2010, 03:10 AM

OMG Summer Belongs To You <3 I was supposed to watch it at Comic Con but I left early, so when I finally watched it at home I was like aww that's awesome!

Can't believe they put in the CaramellDansen song. I nearly died (because I totally hate memes).

Abduco

Old 09-13-2010, 03:29 AM

Baljeet.. xD
He's so cute.
I wanted to cry at the end of SBTY for some reason, because at the end of that final song where it showed a few clips from earlier episodes, I thought it meant there were no more new episodes or something.