Aganab
Butt

Old 04-05-2014, 02:18 PM

I went to see the second Captain America movie today, and, obviously knowing that it is a Marvel movie, I stayed for the after-credits scene. I also stayed for the after-after-credits scene, even though a few of my friends nearly pulled me out of the cinema, not believing that there's an additional mini-scene after the long credits.

Do you stay behind for the after-credits scenes? Do you stay behind for the after-after-credits scenes? Did you know about the existance of after-after-credits scenes?

And also, what do you actually think about after-credits scenes? Are they worth the time spent waiting for them?

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 04-05-2014, 11:00 PM

We almost always stay just incase there's something after. Like even if it's small it's good to know you saw the whole thing, I could be important!

Aganab
Butt

Old 04-06-2014, 04:54 AM

True, sometimes they change the entire story or foreshadow really important future events.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 04-07-2014, 12:21 AM

It's nearly always set up for the next movie with Marvel. I always stay.
Lately they've been getting more and more plot related too. Like in the Avengers they were just sitting around eating schwarma, but in Thor 2 and Cap 2, they've been dropping important plot points for the next movies.

Aganab
Butt

Old 04-12-2014, 08:16 AM

The shawarma scene was more entertaining though :P