aayjay

Old 06-21-2009, 05:19 AM

I've seen a lot of Bad Movies but only some Bad Movies are So Bad They're Funny. Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is one of my favorite SBTF movies.
What are everybody else's?

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-21-2009, 06:57 AM

:lol: I just watched Santa Clause Conquers the Martians on MST3K the other day.

Quote:
Kimar: Dropo, you are the laziest man on Mars! Why are you sleeping during working hours?!
Joel: Cause i'm the laziest man on Mars, sir.
;D

zammap
Art pirate

Old 06-21-2009, 06:23 PM

X Men origins

come one..

FOUR EXPLOSIONS IN ONE SCENE?!

Noobsicle

Old 06-30-2009, 03:09 AM

Every Sci-Fi channel original movie ever made is god-awful. All of them no exceptions.

Nanenna
Saucy Wench

Old 06-30-2009, 03:43 AM

All of MST3K, if they spoofed it it's that bad/funny.

All I can think of is Dude Where's My Car not everyone found it as funny as I did.

Edit: the 60's Batman movie.

Last edited by Nanenna; 06-30-2009 at 03:45 AM..

RubySlippers
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-02-2009, 07:42 AM

The last bad movie I saw that was funny was Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay.

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 07-02-2009, 09:53 PM

Twilight anyone? xD;;

Don't get me wrong, I love the series. While Stephanie Meyer might not be the best writer, it's clear that she loves her work and works hard to live up to her fans' expectations (which she does)!

That being said, the movie was unintentionally (and sometimes intentionally) hilarious. When the vampires hiss and snarl in the books, it's threatening and menacing. Needless to say, they don't quite have the same effect on screen. And remember when Edward first picked up Bella and ran through the woods? :rofl:

abulia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-04-2009, 03:22 AM

i think i can call myself a B (or even C)- movie connoisseur :D i've seen way too many bad/funny movies.

One of my personal favourites is Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter. (Yes! Jesus fighting vampires to save a bunch of hippies and lesbians. Serious business.)
Also Undefeatable, a classic bad yet funny martial art flick, featuring the worst and most hilarious fighting scene ever. I think it's still available on Youtube :D
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111552/

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 07-04-2009, 01:11 PM

The Blob, it's an old movie from the 80s (I think), about an alien blob that consumes people and gets bigger and bigger as it consumes more people. The one scene that sticks to mind is where the blob is huge and it comes up and falls splat down on its victims.

AngelaAshford06
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abulia View Post
i think i can call myself a B (or even C)- movie connoisseur :D i've seen way too many bad/funny movies.

One of my personal favourites is Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter. (Yes! Jesus fighting vampires to save a bunch of hippies and lesbians. Serious business.)
Also Undefeatable, a classic bad yet funny martial art flick, featuring the worst and most hilarious fighting scene ever. I think it's still available on Youtube :D
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111552/
I...need...to find this. :o

My personal pick is Street Fighter: The Movie. ~One of my favorite lines: "QUICK! CHANGE THE CHANNEL!" Those of you who have seen it know what I'm talking about. :sarcasm: