Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-06-2012, 06:53 AM

David Bowie in this movie is just plain awesome and the fact that it has such a nostalgia trip does it for me. I like the part where they say, we're helping hands lol.

The maze was fascinating.
I really like this movie and now I think I need to watch it again lol

KushyKissez
♤♡Kushy Quinn♢...

Old 10-26-2014, 01:49 AM

Oh my God I love this movie... used to watch it when I was little.. the puppets were so cool lol I could watch it repeatedly and not get bored it's so funny and entertaining ^_^

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 10-29-2014, 07:13 AM

At one point, when someone said the word "nothing" for any reason, I would go around saying "Nothing? Nothing? Nothing, tra la la la." That's what that movie did to me

aliceinwonderland99
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-28-2014, 03:02 AM

I love Labyrinth, its freaking amazing what they can do with puppets in that movie. I almost got a collectors book last year, but sadly I could not for it was on hold for someone else and the evil comic book person would not let me have it. AND IT HAD CONSEPT ART FOR THE PUPPETS T^T

Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 01-05-2015, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
At one point, when someone said the word "nothing" for any reason, I would go around saying "Nothing? Nothing? Nothing, tra la la la." That's what that movie did to me
I do that exact same thing!

I recently decided that Labyrinth is my favorite movie of all time. It's perfect from beginning to end, and Jareth was my first crush. :3