Aerysta
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 09:21 AM

Absolute genius storytelling, or just the most messed up hour and a half of film you'll ever watch? For those who have seen them, any thoughts on the rest of the trilogy it's a part of?

Coli
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Coli Send a message via MSN to Coli

Old 03-12-2007, 02:51 PM

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance wasn't as good as Oldboy.

I'm watching Lady Vengeance tonight :wink:

Purgatori
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 02:30 AM

It's been argued whether I've seen it or not. >< I really don't remember watching it.
Yet I know the story fairly well.
Sympathy for Mr. Vengence was good but probably not as good as Oldboy.
I haven't seen Lady Vengence yet, not sure if I will.

magikjaz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to magikjaz Send a message via MSN to magikjaz Send a message via Yahoo to magikjaz

Old 03-28-2007, 07:43 AM

i've been wanting to see this movie. I've heard nothing but good things

Verucca
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2007, 10:44 AM

Oldboy is amazing and messed up!! That is part of the reason it is so amazing. The scene where he is piling through guy after guy in the hall was only fantastic!

galy
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 03-30-2007, 03:38 AM

thiiss movie was M-AZINGGGGGGG

mangacatgirl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2007, 01:54 AM

I enjoyed that movie. The end started getting really crazy. I'd watch it again . ^.^

Teeth
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Teeth

Old 09-27-2007, 11:11 PM

It was a twisted, sick, and disturbing movie.
I loved it. :3
It had a very complex and deep story line, and I found it amazing how the writer if the movie could express different emotions all at the same time throughout the movie, and still make it enjoyable and thrilling, urging you to sit at the edge of your seat!
It was sad, thrilling, horrorfying, and confusing, all at once!
The twist was so cool!!! 10/10

Anetra
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Anetra

Old 10-01-2007, 01:25 PM

I have actually not seen Oldboy yet! My roommate rented it, but when I told him that a friend of mine (roommate was obsessed with my crush on said friend, ep) also recommented it to me, he got very defensive and didn't want me to watch it anymore because OH NOW YOU ARE ONLY WATCHING IT FOR DAN!
Roomie was silly, hahahah. Anyway, day before the rental was over he announced we were watching it-! Unfortunately I'd been awake for way way way long at that point, and, I just couldn't stay awake for all of Oldboy!

I still really want to watch all of it, I passed out at the hallway fight.

I have seen Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance though, and I totally loved that one. It was just wonderful.

mangacatgirl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-01-2007, 02:28 PM

I saw that quite some time ago... It was definitely an... interesting plot line ^.^; Quite twisted, especially toward the end. All in all though, I think it was a fairly good movie.