achyan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to achyan Send a message via Yahoo to achyan

Old 11-19-2007, 02:02 AM

for those of you who have ever watched CSI i decided to come up with a question: who the hell comes up with all of those freakish things that happen in it! O_O and all of the other criminal investigation shows and stuff! i was watching an episode of it this saturday and boy was it freaky! O_O

some kind of organization belived that everyone was aliens pretending to be humans and stuff! in the beginning they went to this guy's house and he blew his brains out! O_O well... that part was like normal for me but what happened after? nuh uh! O_O it was freak hell! they went into the guy's back garage thing and found a whole bunch of animal heads displayed on the wall. now... that's not what's freaky. it's that there was a HUMAN head there with them! O_O scared the shit outta me when i saw it! eyes popping outta the head and everything!

the later found out that the head was all perfectly perserved and stuff! it was awesome and ... really disturbing at the same time! T~T they said that they had to take of the skin of the dead women and strip it off of the skull. then but some kind of salt onto it. wait for a good couple of days. they also had to remove the eye balls and brains. then replace those eyeballs with glass eyeballs and LORD!

the rest of the woman's body was fed to the guy's pigs. T~T now that is one hell of a show!
so like yeah... i'm wondering where in the world people get these wonderful horrific ideas! T~T come one people if you guys talk more then i can mention some other disgusting stuff!T~T

MayuSatomiJuRei
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2007, 02:15 AM

Yay thats the last thing I read before I go to sleep!! lol.. GREAT IMAGE TO GO TO BED ON! lol ^_^

achyan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2007, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayuSatomiJuRei
Yay thats the last thing I read before I go to sleep!! lol.. GREAT IMAGE TO GO TO BED ON! lol ^_^

yeah i know! ^^ a lady's head hanging on the wall! just wonderful! eyes poppin outta the head and everything! XD

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to .~.Secret.love.~. Send a message via Yahoo to .~.Secret.love.~.

Old 11-19-2007, 06:49 AM

I love the freaky shows!
I hate to say it but I look for them all the time.
I also like Supernatural on CW. It freaks me the way out, like one time I had to fall asleep with the light on and hella clinging onto my ex bf. He tried to get away but I was like "NuH!! Don't leave me!" -cry cry- it was crazy.
Now that I think of it it was kind of funny that I was so freaked out. lol...

achyan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2007, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .~.Secret.love.~.
I love the freaky shows!
I hate to say it but I look for them all the time.
I also like Supernatural on CW. It freaks me the way out, like one time I had to fall asleep with the light on and hella clinging onto my ex bf. He tried to get away but I was like "NuH!! Don't leave me!" -cry cry- it was crazy.
Now that I think of it it was kind of funny that I was so freaked out. lol...
dah hah! XD i was like that too! though the guys on supernatural are hot! XD hahahha! the stuff on there is really freaky though! O_O like there was an episode with the bloody marry and the whole mirrior thing. lord i was sacred to take a shower that night! XC