fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 04-07-2007, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirael
X'D... I can't really work myself up over pixels either... but I did a lot of auctions on gaia for the excitement.

There's that *w*;; Shops are boring for me D'X too predictable in a way.

Hmm =3= it is kinda annoying when I get really bad references or clothing designs that... don't make sense o__O It looks ok with more 2D styles but if I try to render them to look more 3D then I get stuck because I'm not sure how the design's supposed to connect etc.

I thinnk I'm getting a bit offtopic here.
Lol... building image... that's why I do free art.

And yeah, shops are hard for me, I usualyl just get buried.

But yeah! I know what you mean with the nutty costumes that don't make physical sense. I HATE them.

Rawrr__x
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 07:15 PM

hmm i would find like skater hair kinda whispy atractive in a drawing maybe brown hair , blue big eyes and abs :]
yaya that sounds good and the color scheme can completely ruyin a drawing like dont make it to bright or to dull ya know ?? its gotta have some flavor to it

ScarletStratholme
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2007, 10:17 PM

I prefer fantasy outfits..but yeah some outfits people come up with for their OC's don't make sense. x.x'

And some poses they want things to be in don't make sense. o.O'

"People don't bend that way."
>.o''
"no really, even cat-dog-snake women don't bend that way..."

Tirael
*^_^*

Old 04-07-2007, 11:55 PM

Scarlet: XD'' LoL yes >__> but hey I guess we have to deal with unreasonable customers now and again right?? I find that if someone specifies a pose it really dampens my will to draw the picture and lowers the chances of the final outcome actually looking good.

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 04-08-2007, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Scarlet: XD'' LoL yes >__> but hey I guess we have to deal with unreasonable customers now and again right?? I find that if someone specifies a pose it really dampens my will to draw the picture and lowers the chances of the final outcome actually looking good.
True, I'm in teh same boat. I don't like when people specify too much. Because like, my OCD goes bonkers trying to satisfy them all, and like, then I'm not sure if I can't make changes, etc. etc. And people get SO demanding sometimes! Like "this specific necklace, this earring, these FIVE bracelets in THIS order." He has to be kissing ... etc.

*dies*

zynii
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to zynii

Old 04-08-2007, 06:02 PM

Hair is a big one for me.
Like PB, trendy hair is a plus.

Other things include different and odd clothing.
Like the things you might see in a Visual/Oshare-Kei video.

ScarletStratholme
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2007, 07:38 PM

Quote:
X3 Yeah...I'm like, "Uh...ok...you want this limb at what angle to the body?...ok...um...furry limb you say? o.o' Alright..."

But it's very forced. The weirdest looking thing I've had to paint was a centaur-like archeress with a lizardy looking tail that they wanted to bend kinda different. What drove me nuts was it also had wings. So this scaley furry thing was winged, and just the way they wanted this to work was weird.

x.x' Funkily-posed people look kinda constipated or something. >.o' It keeps making me wanna go back and try to correct it somehow. >.<'

Tirael
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2007, 08:07 PM

D8> yeah... that's the problem when people give you a set of instructions they didn't think out very clearly...

I remember I had a painting that someone had every last detail ironed out in stone... It was hell and I absolutely HATED the outcome. I couldn't look at it for more than two seconds without cringing. They were wishy-washy in their response to it too and I hope they didn't like it either even though it satisfied their every whim >_> /vindictive/

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-09-2007, 04:14 AM

[quote="Tirael"]D8> yeah... that's the problem when people give you a set of instructions they didn't think out very clearly.../quote]

It's like, it's just some fantasy they wish they were or want to fulfill. Like, random ass characters with tails and katanas walking around IRL as if it were normal.

Uh...

NO.

Seriously, you'd think - your sharpshooter charater might get checked at Airport security?!!?

It's just sick, mental masturbation, sometimes.