Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 09-27-2012, 05:41 AM

So I'm going to be drawerin stuff, and on occasion, I might livestream while I do it. x3 I like doing that. ovo

Stream status will be in the title, and this thread will go on through the entire event. I'm not going to be on much, but hey. I need to practice.

I might not draw too many people, and I will draw who I want. Also if I try to draw you and can't, I'm sorry. :c It's just what happens. Don't come in expecting to be drawn, but to talk and hang out, because I am kind of suffering art block. This is an attempt to alleviate it. ono

Okay~ Who wants to talk wiffme? ;v;

Livestream when on: Russart - live streaming video powered by Livestream

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-27-2012, 05:46 AM

welcome to celes paradi event

Stellar Delusion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2012, 05:50 AM

Hi there! Your art is nice. Enjoying the event so far?

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 09-27-2012, 06:00 AM

I am, for as much time as I can spend on it. which isn't much. =w=;; How are you all doing? ouo~

Stellar Delusion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2012, 06:02 AM

I'm doing all right. A little tired, but good! You?

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 09-27-2012, 06:10 AM

Same here. Watching the Avengers and kind of...liking your avatar. o7o

EDIT: I made a dumb typo lul. Linking.

Last edited by Silver Crusnik; 09-27-2012 at 06:13 AM..

Stellar Delusion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2012, 06:13 AM

Oooh, I love that movie. I swear, the Marvel movie-verse is the only one I've seen to make all the heroes, all the villains, and even some of the random extras running around on the street 100% interesting and exciting.

You like it? I JUST got it to a point where I'm actually really happy with it.

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 09-27-2012, 06:16 AM

Man, I hear poor reviews of Thor and Iron Man 2 and all...but still on the whole the Marvel Cinematic Universe really could be more disappointing, I'm sure. This is really a rather ambitious thing to be done, to pool all the heroes together and become so successful off it. Srsly. xD And here I was all skeptical of the Avengers. I'm glad my friend made me go see it~

Yush~ It's poofeh! Kinda. And nicely colored. The blue is really striking as it stands alone in your eyes.

Stellar Delusion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2012, 06:20 AM

You know, honestly, I'm not the best movie critic...but most of the complaints I hear come from it not being a perfect match to the comics (and in Thor's case, mythology...which Marvel Thor never was). Come on, guys, this is an entirely different universe; there are gonna be differences!

Maybe there are more complaints that people are making that I haven't heard yet, but...I'm not much of a critic because I try to look at the good and enjoy things rather than tear apart the bad.

Thank you!

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 09-27-2012, 06:35 AM

You say right after I came out of Creative Writing. xDDD Well, about 4 hours ago anyway.

Also no problem! I can really appreciate a good avatar. x3 Hang around tomorrow, I might have something for juu. I tried drawing but...hurp nothing came out of the pen because it is 2:40 and what am I doing with my life. xDDD

Stellar Delusion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2012, 06:37 AM

*laughs* I know how that feels. I'm sitting here glaring at my tablet and wanting to finish a freebie I started for someone a couple days ago, but...my tablet pen is leaving a fantastic welt on the side of my middle finger. Which is destroying my motivation.

This is why I do random experimental freebies instead of having a shop.

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 09-27-2012, 06:40 AM

Appffffh. I can't even do those because people get angry that I don't eventually find an avatar that I like and they call it false advertising on my part. |:< I got called a liar like twice.

Stellar Delusion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2012, 06:43 AM

I only make freebie threads if I REALLY want or need the practice. Though, I'm lucky (sorta? I'm overwhelmed really!); it's easy for me to find avatars I like here...but I have never had such luck on, say, Gaia.