keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal
Send a message via ICQ to keres corvax Send a message via AIM to keres corvax Send a message via MSN to keres corvax Send a message via Yahoo to keres corvax

Old 09-24-2012, 02:52 AM

We now have variable tokes from our posts, so now you can make more here with the length in the story if you would like to join.

A Stars Fairytale

This thread is for a continuous story told by is Mene's.

I will start of the story, and I will end my portion with the word "then" This will let you and others know when they can progress the story, please remember to place "then" at then end to make sure people know they can go ahead with the story line.

Your part can be anywhere from one to five lines long.

Normal conversation is welcomed as well, just please separate normal conversation from the story of the thread.

Feel free to also count your stars/tokens for every little bit you posts earns you shiny gold pieces.

So here I go to start the story, feel free to comment after this post with your portion :)

------------------------------------------
A Stars fairytale

In a long and distant universe. There was a very bright star. This star was traveling on a magnificent journey. This would be a very long journly and for that fact, the star had absolutely no idea where it was going. This left it a lot of time to contemplate it's self, and it's size within the rest of the universe, and then

Last edited by keres corvax; 09-28-2012 at 05:49 PM..

Rui-kun
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-24-2012, 03:47 PM

The star bumped into a planet. "I`m sorry," said the star "I was just doing a lot of thinking."
The planet laughed Then,

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-24-2012, 08:34 PM

asked if the star was going somewhere. The star replied, "Yes, I am on a journey, but the destination hasn't been declared yet. I was thinking of visiting Galaxy Stream. Surprisingly, the planet then

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 09:06 PM

sighed. "I wish i could go too, but I'm stuck" the planet said softly. The star thought a moment, looking at the planet with pity. It decided then,

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal
Send a message via ICQ to keres corvax Send a message via AIM to keres corvax Send a message via MSN to keres corvax Send a message via Yahoo to keres corvax

Old 09-24-2012, 09:11 PM

that it would float around the planet to the other farthest end that the planet could take it. While doing this, they talke of trying to find a way for the planet to journey with the star, and then

Last edited by keres corvax; 09-24-2012 at 09:28 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 10:02 PM

The larger star wakes up from its nap. It stretches and throws a fit but after the other planets that encircle it beg for it to it finally reveals a secret. It tells the little star how to capture planets and move them with it. It agrees to let the little star take the planet with it...under one condition. It takes a breath to say the condition then...

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 11:29 PM

The star faced the planet and did the deed to make it so the planet could come. The gravity released from the planet. The planet sighed with relief and then,

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 11:39 PM

The star latched onto it. It pulled the planet along, heading on it's journey to the legendary galaxy stream...the birthplace of all galaxies. No one really knew if it existed, but it now had a wonderful friend to journey with it and that made it all the better. The star could feel itself grow brighter from joy. Then

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 04:37 AM

The little star started to get faster and faster as they pulled away from that planets sun. it was then the journy really started to begin. because then

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-25-2012, 05:21 AM

they both got stuck in a rare galactic blizzard. They can feel getting thrown around and the planet decided to hold onto closest thing it can find. And then

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 03:06 PM

the closest thing that it could find was a very large asteroid best. it circled the planet and the star and closed tight around them closing them off from the storm. The stars light lit up the space in between the asteroids and the planet. They thought about what they should do next. hey both agreed that they must go in one direction to get out of the storm. the pushed through and the ended up out side of the storm. The planet let go of the asteroids and they all settles out at the planets equator in a long disk like ring. The asteroids asked why they were held so tight, and then

anouncement- more tokens can be gained per post

Nina: come join the fun yes?

Last edited by keres corvax; 09-28-2012 at 12:48 AM..

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 09-28-2012, 12:50 AM

"I used you as a shield from the storm." And than,

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 09-28-2012, 12:53 AM

The asteroid belt sighed, "i is a good thing I am immune to the electrical storm." it said. Where are you and this star traveling to. the asteroid belt said. then,

Last edited by keres corvax; 09-28-2012 at 05:49 PM..

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 09-28-2012, 07:49 AM

"Far across the night to another place." I would say as I smile and than,

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 09-28-2012, 05:50 PM

The asteroid belt asked if it could travel along with the planet and the bright star. Then

DancingCrazy
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2012, 05:55 PM

The star responded with "We'd more than happy to have you join and adventure." What happened after that was crazy, a solar wind from a near by sun caused to collapse. Then

-----

random convo: This is a very cute idea

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 09-29-2012, 05:46 PM

The asteroid belt started to get close to the planet and the star and said, "lets get going, I may be strong, but not strong enough to protect you from that solar wind." and with that they started to move away from the current of the solar wind, and then

-------------------------
thank you :) I thought it might be a nice idea :)

Last edited by keres corvax; 09-29-2012 at 05:52 PM..

kimonoki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-29-2012, 05:52 PM

Jumped into the Milky Way to avoid being smashed by the asteriods. "Are you alright," the Star asked the planet, "I'm fine good thing the milky way is large enough for the both of us." then