View Poll Results: WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD ______ STYLE!
DUKE NUKEM STYLE 4 12.50%
POKEMON STYLE 8 25.00%
FALL OUT STYLE 2 6.25%
SILENT HILL STYLE 10 31.25%
Style my ass... im to lazy to take over the world 8 25.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Ms_amy
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Ms_amy

Old 08-20-2012, 08:15 PM

id hack into the credit card companies and erase all they're records then id hack the cia database and promptly leak all confidential files .

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 08:14 PM

Woo, I agree!

Kiba_Ryuun
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2012, 06:30 AM

I'd find a way to route all funding for warfare into space exploration instead.

And once I find that planet that houses pokemon, then world domination will be my way of celebrating the fact that I am FINALLY, a Pokemon trainer.

Or I could take over the world by adding subliminal messages in the top five websites' front pages (google, youtube, etc).

Nuriii

Old 01-12-2013, 05:09 AM

WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD GANGNAM STYLE!

I'll build a big world domination button. :O

Dreamy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-19-2013, 10:31 PM

well it already took over youtube!!
so might as well xD

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 04:42 AM

Ok,you start with Canada.No one would ever suspect Canada.You take over Canada,totally in secret so the rest of the world has no idea.Then,once you're secure there,you use Canada as a base of operations to start on the rest of the world.Because Canada is so peaceful,the first place you attack won't see it coming.I'd go after Asia first,since they supply most of the world's technology.Then,when the rest of the world is reeling from surprise,and you've got Asia under your thumb,you go after the countries that supply the oil.If you cut off the tech,and the oil,and many other imports,then America would be weakened and you could go after them.Once you capture America,you're pretty much set to take the rest of the world...
I've put a little too much thought into this...

Yugiohlover73
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2013, 10:18 PM

Finally, a topic I know all about. This is a topic that I have discussed with my friends frequently. If I were going to take over the world, then I would do it Hitler style. It would have to be in a time period when everyone thinks that we need change, so I guess I'll be waiting for a few years, but once I have my chance, then I'll strike. I'll slowly advance in importance until I rule the country. Then I'll make laws stating that the leader of the country cannot be changed in times of crises. (To secure my position for a couple of years. Even if I have to make up a crisis just to keep ruling.) Then I'll make a couple of laws that basically state that I can pass any laws that I feel are the best solution for the nation. With a majority of votes from the government, of course. After that I would allow other nations to get in on the solution with the offer that I can fix their problems, too.
Once I do this, I'll turn this town upside down. The world would basically be a huge version of China, where the solutions to problems are found and quickly eradicated. The people justly punished. ( I mean justly punished, not like that whole baby food solution thing where the people were killed for a mistake. That's kind of harsh.) And the world would become a better place. But only under my rule. This plan will only work if I do it. *eyes those people agreeing*

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-25-2013, 01:32 AM

But that's the thing! Taking over the world is too much trouble! :D

Though maybe not so for Zombie Pixie? >.>

*runs away*

Last edited by iamnotspam; 04-25-2013 at 01:39 AM..

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 04-25-2013, 01:47 AM

Prepare for world domination!
iamnotspam: I need you to help me prepare! ]:<

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-25-2013, 01:52 AM

No way, Zombie Pixie!
If I took over the world then I'd be the one running it --
at least then bullying/trolling would be illegal!!

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 04-25-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriii View Post
WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD GANGNAM STYLE!

I'll build a big world domination button. :O
I was just thinking this before I even saw your post.

Shenow
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-25-2013, 03:21 PM

LOL i dont know why the hell i choosed Silent hill , its just an amazing game xD but NOWAY i wont be in that world O_O

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-03-2013, 01:10 AM

lol Shenow, they're asking about how you would take over the world,
not which world would you take over. lol. xD