Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-06-2015, 07:15 AM

I'm sure I will fancy this up and add a whole bunch of details to this at a later date.

My little bundle is still currently cooking in my oven, but just trying to get a head start on setting up a plan to lose the eighty pounds that I gained with him. ((YIKES))

Don't get me wrong I love my body and what my body has created - an uneventful pregnancy with no complications ((he's not here yet so knock on wood)) and a wonderful home for my son for the past 38 weeks. But I'm looking forward to in the next year or two being able to fit into those cute little outfits I once did. <3

This is my journey. This is my story. I am also going to be working on eating as organic and wholesome as possible with no processed and prepackaged foods. No meats or animal products (such as cheese, milk, eggs) I already do not eat meat and plan on cutting dairy out all together as it really doesn't agree with me anyways. I already try not to eat prepackaged foods and lean more towards fresh ingredients. I do however drink a ton of soda, which is totally new as of the pregnancy I use to drink it occasionally but I craved coca cola the entire time I've been pregnant.

Last edited by Veno; 07-07-2015 at 11:02 PM..