MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-07-2016, 01:14 AM

I recently got SUPER into haikyuu (I binged the first two seasons in one weekend...when I was supposed to be writing essays....). It's such a good show, I'm not usually a fan of sports animes (except for maybe Free), but I just got soooo invested in this show. Hinata is so freakin adorable and I want his dreams to come true! I think I ogt invested in the show because it was just so intense and I just had to keep watching to see what happened next. Not to mention the fact that there are sooo many good ships to be made from the show!

I'm soooo sad we have to wait for season three (I believe it comes out in October?). So anyways I was wondering if anyone else liked it, and if anyone else had a favourite ship?(Mine is prolly kurooxkenma)

ThineRiddler
Hamiltrash

Old 09-24-2016, 01:42 PM

I love Haikyuu!! It's one of my favorite. I haven't had time to catch up with season 2. College is hard. Hahaa. But I'm currently rewatching the first season so I can refresh to watch the second. My favorite ship? Oh, so many ships. My friend and I realized though that if we were to end up together, we'd be DaiSuga. Ahaaa.