Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2017, 01:29 AM

That was a long title okay lets get started, first I shall set up a bio and then go from there.

We also have to figured out how our characters meet up. Of course mine should say it somewhere in her bio.

Basics

Name: Ahna Rane Willows
Nicknames: Ahna, Ahn, Ahni, Rane, Rae, Ranie
Sexuality: Demi/bi ish
Birthday: Nov. 14
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Physical/Material Facts

Hair: Short blonde hair just above the shoulders a tad with light pink and purple mixed in. Soft and silky feeling or looking.
Eyes: Left eye is green, right eye is blue.
Build: Skinny but fit, a bit more on the average side.
Clothes:
Notable Features: Able to climb just about anything and swims really fast as well as running. Loves to run.
Accessories: Classic tank top with a sweater around her waist, shorts, ankle boots or sneakers mostly - anything she can freely move around in.
Other/Etc: N/A

Personality/Preferences

Likes: Adventures, mysteries, storms, living her own life, exploring things others wouldn't, seeing the world, cooking, baking, and so much more including reading or napping.
Dislikes: Bugs - hard shell ones, being told what to do, and bullies plus more.
Favourite Food: Pasta :) especially pasta with chicken
Favourite Possession: Moon Necklace she always keeps with her.
Favourite Pokemon: Eevee Evolution, Chikorita,
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, adventuring, mysteries, etc.
Dreams: To be a superhero (yes her real dream), but in the world of pokemon - Eevee breeder
Personality: Kind, caring, sweet, bitchy, curious, determined, stubborn, and acts on things without thinking through. Adventurous and sometimes fearless.

Family/Etc

Friends: Varies, a lot of them moved away or are starting their own lives.
Family: 3 younger brothers, mother, and stepfather.

Pokemon Related

Starter: Chikorita
Team: Chikorita, Ponyta, Totodile, Zebstrika, Eevee, and Haunter (later on I hope)
Back-Up Pokemon: N/A
Favorite Type: Eevees
Battle Style/Strategy: N/A

Team (up to 5)

Name:
Pokemon: (who they resemble of which pokemon?)
Attacks:
Level:

~ You can add more or take some away ~

Last edited by Immy; 06-03-2017 at 05:34 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-16-2017, 01:31 AM

Car'a'Carn: If I pinged you correctly this should work. ^_^

Here we go going to work on my bio right now.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-17-2017, 02:33 PM

It worked!! I'll work on my bio today!!

Basics:

Name: Chan Burr
Nicknames: CB, Chub
Birthday: Mar 9th
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Physical/Material Facts:

Hair: Bald
Eyes: Cool Blue/Grey
Build: Fit with a little extra
Clothes: Comfort before fashion, loose fitting clothes for optimal range of movement, soft boots
Notable Features: Runs Fast, is flexible, trips on things a lot
Accessories: Light scarf, Wide Brimmed Hat, Canvas Bag for Traveling
Other/Etc: Gets Sunburnt easily
Personality/Preferences:

Dislikes: Snobs, tiny rocks in his shoes, people who are mean / treat their Pokemon poorly
Favorite Food: Pizza or Mushroom Udon
Favorite Possession: Prayer beads from his Buddhist Uncle (there's a play on Chan's baldness here like an inside joke, being a monk, etc...)
Favorite Pokemon:
Hobbies: Running, Reading, Napping, Pocket Video Games
Dreams: To be a gym leader for ground/rock type Pokemon
Personality: Comes off as a gruff kind of person but is actually very gentle. Easy going, goes with the flow, doesn't get upset easily, slow and methodical and logical
Family/Etc:

Friends: Has 2 really good friends but they are often busy with life stuff and they don't get to hang out much.
Family: Mother, Fater, much younger Sister and an Uncle.
Pokemon Related:

Starter: Prinplup!
Team: Prinplup...
Back-Up Pokemon: N/A
Favorite Type: Rock/Ground
Battle Style/Strategy: Status condition, then slam with a big move.
Team (up to 5):

Name:
Pokemon: (who they resemble of which pokemon?)
Attacks:
Level:

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 06-10-2017 at 05:18 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-17-2017, 06:56 PM

I need to fix mine up a bit more too, i found that on deviantart and figured we can add or remove to it.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-19-2017, 03:15 PM

Sorry for taking so long! I got my Bio up there and it's a start! I will refine it a bit more later on today

As for where we meet, Should we meet while we are on our way to a get a pokemon from like a "pokemon center" I'm imagining from what you've told me that we wake up and the world is populated by pokemon now so places have spung up to help manage the new pokemon situation and for a limited time (or something) They are handing out random pokemon to people that want to become trainers. XD How were you seeing it happening?

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-20-2017, 04:33 AM

I didn't see it happening, my stupid butt would get up (say someone offered her something, like what you just said in your idea) and be told to capture data on those out there she comes across.

So we can do it your idea. I like it better, it's more put together.

And as far as appearance goes, I'll find an anime picture to or semi realism picture for my character. I might even have one.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2017, 04:56 AM

Hah Alright then! We can go with my idea! I still need to find a profile pic for my BIO (I can't seem to find one exactly how I want) but if you'd like to get a thread started we can get going on the RP if you are ready!

Where would you like to start out? Right when Ahna and Chan run into each other? Or would you like to give them some time to themselves to start making their way to the "Pokecenter"?

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 12:06 PM

let me work on this today

Car'a'Carn: If you want me to get this started or if you do, let me know.

Last edited by Immy; 05-22-2017 at 03:08 PM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-22-2017, 03:18 PM

Immy! Hi!! I'm so sorry! I totally forgot to get back to this! when the event started I got super busy and then I became a mod and had lots of studying to do XD but anyways! I will make time for polishing up my profile this afternoon (I'm on the West Coast by the way). Why don't you go ahead and make the RP thread and ping me too it and I'll add in my profile and we can get started!

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
Immy! Hi!! I'm so sorry! I totally forgot to get back to this! when the event started I got super busy and then I became a mod and had lots of studying to do XD but anyways! I will make time for polishing up my profile this afternoon (I'm on the West Coast by the way). Why don't you go ahead and make the RP thread and ping me too it and I'll add in my profile and we can get started!

Alright give me like an hour or so, I just replied to over 9 roleplays today and a few of them require alot of attention. So I'm so worn out.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-22-2017, 06:17 PM

WHOA! 9?!? That's a ton! But sure thing! take your time!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2017, 01:03 AM

Immy:
Alright! Sorry for not poking you about this earlier in the week. I got sick and I wasn't able to keep up with a lot of things.

Anywho! I polished up my Bio. I finally found a pic that I thought was somewhat acceptable though I photoshopped out the short hair that Connie from Attack on Titan has XD LOL! It came out alright and it will have to do. I've spent over an hour off and on looking for something that fits to no avail

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-28-2017, 04:22 AM

My avi represents mine for right now until I can draw her out, hopefully this week. For now...
I shall work on getting this up sunday or monday. I'm off tuesday I believe so it works. Or at least day tuesday. I am currently not sure. I might be off wed since I am off sunday so that makes sense.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-31-2017, 04:15 AM

Ok! That sounds good I hope you can get her drawn up when you have some free time!
... I'm not sure I followed which days you do or don't have off in there XD But just give me a ping when you make the RP thread!

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-31-2017, 04:18 AM

I shall, I'll try to make it tomorrow its my offday and now i remember things and ready to post :P so I'll ping ya to let ya know.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-31-2017, 06:28 AM

Alright then! Thanks!

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-03-2017, 04:17 PM

crap sorry been super busy, i'll post now. give me a few minutes here.