Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 08-19-2008, 06:22 AM

Hello! I'm Iro, and welcome to my art request thread!
I have hundreds of OCs but severely lacking references for 95% of them, so you'll get the handful of the ones that I do have references for below. If there is anything about my OCs you need clarifying, don't be shy to ask.

Disclaimers and such

Please abide by the site TOS and Rules.

All images in this thread are to be used for referencing purposes and personal visual pleasure only.
All images are copyright to their respected artists and shall not, in any circumstances;

1) Be used or spread without permission.
2) Be modify or altered in any way.
3) Be claimed as art drawn by another other than the original arists.

All characters displayed below belong to me, unless stated otherwise.

Last edited by Iro; 02-26-2015 at 08:46 AM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 06:22 AM

..:: OC Profiles ::..

Xaevan ~ Luitger ~ Hazariyu ~ Varuael ~ Pheo ~ Avr & Arte ~ Zeruel

I have quite a bit of gold and items saved up for commissions. If you're interested in drawing any of my OCs (or avatars), please post links to your artworks and samples, what are you offering to draw, who you are willing to draw, and the price range. I'm willing to pay for art, so don't be shy about prices.

Ask for what I have to offer. I have most of the CIs, MIs, and EIs.

Offer Form
Not necessary, but as a guide for what sort of information I'm looking for.

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]IT'S PARTY TIME![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Character(s):[/B] (List who you're willing to draw)
[B]Samples:[/B] (Samples of your art)
[B]Type/Style:[/B] (What type and style of art you are offering to draw)
[B]Price Range:[/B] (What kind of payment you are looking for)
[B]Others?:[/B]

Example:
Quote:
IT'S PARTY TIME!
Character(s): Luitger, Xaevan and Haza.
Samples: Link1 Link2 (Link to Art Shop.)
Type/Style: Profiles and waist ups. I can do stylized art like Link1 or semi-realistic like Link2.
Price Range: Coloured Stylized: 500g for profile and 900g for waist. Realistic Colours: 800g for profile, 1500g for waist. B&W are half of quoted prices.
Others?: I can also do full-body art, but only for paid commissions. PM me if interested.

Last edited by Iro; 03-03-2015 at 05:48 AM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 06:23 AM

Art by shosho.
XAEVAN (Zæ-vahn)
Series: ZLAYE
Height: 6' 11"
Skin: Tan
Hair: Deep red layered with black; In the dark, they look almost all black. There are several white-grey strips on the fringe.
Eyes: Yellow with a white glow. Slitted pupils.

Hair and Face References: [x] [x] [x] [x]
The bind that ties his hair at the back is a solid sort of metal wire-ish piece. His teeth are sharper than a human's and capable of easily tearing flesh. His canines show obviously when he opens his mouth.

Earrings and Markings: [x] [x]
You can redesign the earrings as you like (patterns, thickness and all), but their basic shape should remain. There are also markings running from his neck to his torso and left arm all the way down to the back and left leg. When I have time, I'll draw them out one day.

Robe Reference: [x] [x] Inner: [x]
The details on the clothings can be changed to your preference, but the general idea and shape of the clothings should be there. The outer robe could be a little shorter. The inner loose robes are the sort with wide sleeves. The wrist cuffs bunch the sleeves up at the wrists.

Other details:
He has claw-like nails which are not overly long, but still really sharp. When he's not required to present himself formally, he usually wears greaves and sabatons (leg armour) with robes.

Optional details:
He has several alternate forms, the more commonly seen alternate having wings and a pointed tail. Those details are entirely optional. If you want to draw them anyway, he has three pairs of wings which are a little skeletal looking. The topmost pair of wings the largest. The wings are softer and whiter at the base, sharper and darker in colour at the tips. There's also a rusty red sheen on them which is more obvious under light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old tl;dr description of wing colour:
Charred. Basically, just picture it as if it WAS white before. Just slightly burned on the edges. The tips are black (charred) and as it fades in toward the base (where the feathers start) of the feathers, it tints red (little smudges and patches) like dried blood, but the dirty white ends could be seen as well.

CHARACTER SUMMARY

Xaevan has sharp eyes and is a good judge of character. To many people, he's not the best companion to have, seldom giving straight answers to questions, and often with a slight mocking tone and grin on his face. On the other hand, he can be relatively forward about the things he dislikes. For his twisted way of using words, he never tells a direct lie, although he can be very evasive about topics and questions regarding himself.

Very seldom does Xaevan listen to orders against his perception of the situation, and would rather accomplish things based on his own judgment. They're also frequently conducted it in a way that masks his true intentions until much later. There are few who manages to earn his respect, and his trust even rarer. However, once you gain them, he makes an effort to listen. No matter his faults, Xaevan never willingly causes harm to those he has respect for without due warning. Because of how he is, he is often misunderstood, and others are usually wary around him.

ART by Others

by Terra ; by shosho ; by `puppet ; by Maria-Minamino ;
by az_stars ; by Zemfira ; by Erised D. Sire

Last edited by Iro; 03-03-2015 at 02:11 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

LUITGER BERTRAND
(Leud-ger bEHt-rAOn)
Series: Orelon
Height: 5' 11"
Appearance: [x] Chestnut brown hair. Hazel-blue eyes with a case of long-sightedness. Has a little bit of scruff coming down from his sideburns. Usually rolls up his sleeves while he works. Often seen wearing his work boots.
Others: Luitger and Pheo

CHARACTER SUMMARY

Luitger-Maël Bertrand, the adopted son of a humble craftsman and his wife who live in an industrial city of the Kingdom of Demain. He will later in his life be offered work as an engineer and innovator in the capital because of his knowledge and skills in fusing magic with technology. Luitger carries a natural curiosity for knowledge on how things work and the machinations of life. He’s not quick to anger, but has a habit of excitable body movement and can sometimes be accidentally insulting for it and his forwardness.

Art by Mythos.

ART by Others

by Mythos ; by CK ; by Chikyu

Last edited by Iro; 03-03-2015 at 02:17 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

HAZARIYU (cHA-ZAkh-ree-yu)
Nickname: Haza (Ha-zah)
Series: ZLAYE // SAORA
Age: Unknown (Generally, when his hair is longer, he's younger.)
Height: 5' 10"
Skin: Fair

Main verse [x]

Hair: [x] His hair is layered and darker at the fringe, gradually lightening from black to a shade of dark brown towards the back. There's a chunk of his hair on top that's in a bit of a flop. For some reason, it naturally folds that way.
When his hair was longer, he tied it back loosely with a strip of cloth he sometimes used as a bandanna.
Eyes: Violet-blue. If with eye-patch, the eye under the eye-patch is green-blue.

Outfit: [x] [x]
Mainly black, his outfit is more casual looking and accented with dark red and less gold than what I slapped onto the references. They can change, but he usually wears a long-sleeved jacket and an inner black shirt. His pants can go over his boots, or tucked in. You can design better boots than me, don't copy my boots design.

Accessories: He has a belt or belts strapped to hold his sword, staff, pouches and/or whatever else he's using at that time. Haza also wears a pair of gloves. There's a piercing on his left ear, where he usually wears a small and simple linked earring.

Weapons: (optional) In the references with his outfit, he's seen with a straight blade which he sometimes uses but is usually sheathed. Haza mainly uses a retractable bo staff. In rare cases and when he's younger, he uses his glaive or scythe instead.

--=--
SAORA verse

Hair: His hair is longer here, reaching just below his shoulders. He sometimes ties it back into a small ponytail.
Eyes: Purple-blue

Outfit: [ Simple colour ref ]
This outfit has a simple white robe with purple and silver accents. He wears simple black pants and shoes to go with it.

Weapon: [ Glaive sketch ]
In this verse, he mainly uses his glaive. The crescent blade is actually supposed to be a little bigger and longer. The cross shuriken in the middle is detachable. The glaive can be used as a physical weapon as well as a medium to channel "magic".

CHARACTER SUMMARY

Curious and caring at heart, Haza is often more concerned about those he cares for more than for himself. There are times he can seem sacrificial, but he's not suicidal nor is he a pushover. He's aware of his limits and is not afraid of pushing them, often to the dismay of his companions. In his later years this doesn't change, but he grows smarter about it. He may sometimes come off as a bastard in his schemes and actions for the greater good.

Haza is actually less sullen than how I usually draw his expressions. He's able to feel and display a wide range of emotions except for smiles. For some reason, he can't get happy expressions to show properly on his face. He tries his hardest to make up for it by conveying them in his own way even when his expression may imply otherwise - because of this, if the person is paying attention, they can read him fairly easily by his eyes or his body language.

ART by Others

by linapoo ; by Harkem ; by avi ; by Raze ;

by Thulhu ; by pinwheel

Last edited by Iro; 03-03-2015 at 02:11 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 06:24 AM

VARUAEL (Vah-ru-el)
Nickname: Vaal (VahL)
Series: ZLAYE
Height: 5'7"
Skin: Pale
Hair: Light blond
Eyes: A very dull and muted violet-tinged blue.

Outfit: Militaristic fantasy. I'm not set on any particular design yet, so whichever is fine.

Weapons: A pair of custom guns loosely based off the Desert Eagle .50 AE model, except with extra engravings and a crest (actually a casting circle to channel energy) on the back strap. Vaal's guns were created and designed for use with spiritual magic, where external energy (from the user or other sources) is concentrated into shots. As such, the damage and effect of the shots can change depending on the type of focused energy used. Because of how the guns function, they're not suitably wielded by inexperienced or incompatible users. Usually, only one gun gets used at a time.
Much later on when Vaal starts traveling with Haza, one of the guns will be replaced with a sword with a similar crest.

CHARACTER SUMMARY

Vaal's eyes do not perceive things physically, but instead in waves and colours. Vaal also has fairly good hearing and instincts, as well as acute senses for non-physical elements. Generally a quiet person, they only speak if necessary and will avoid physically fighting if possible. However, they can be testy, especially when it's a situation which may conflict with their moralistic viewpoint (e.g. - being a sensible person and not murdering people in the streets for no reason).

ART by Others

BY `puppet ; by Terra ; by Sarasvaati ; by Thulhu ;

Last edited by Iro; 03-03-2015 at 01:57 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

PHEO KHAMENOS (Phæ-oh Kha-me(ay)-nos)
Series: ZLAYE // Orelon
Height: 6' 1"
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Green

Outfit: Hooded. Mostly greys and whites with dark accents. Brown boots.

Weapons: Shitload of daggers and knives.

CHARACTER SUMMARY

Smile. Smile. Stab. Smile.

Last edited by Iro; 03-03-2015 at 02:07 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

[[ General head sketches ]]
The top 3 heads are of Avr and the bottom three are Arte's.
AVRHUM GAIAOLA
Series: Dissonant Rhapsody
Nickname: Avr (Ah-ver)
Height: 6' 6"
Hair: Brown-orange. His hair reaches down to his booty, but is usually tied up high in a ponytail.
Eyes: Goes from dull to shamrock green depending on his mood.

For these two characters, the clothing designs are entirely up to the artist. I don't mind casual, fantasy, or even goth, although the general idea of his design is more to autumn/winter wear. There are several details that should remain, however.

1) Avr's scarf must be there, but you can draw whatever kind, as long as it is identified as scarf. Furry, silk, whatever is fine.

2) He has a scar across his face through the nose. Eyes (very) slightly slanted up at the edges as well.

3) There is a peacock feather stuck on Avr's hairband (you can draw whichever kind of hairband or strap that ties the hair up, though).

JAEVRYAL ARTEPHIUS
Nickname: Arte
Height: 6' 2"
Hair: Red. His hair is short and spiked, except for the one long tail of hair he ties at the side.
Eyes: Amber

As again, take liberty with the clothing. The clothings are not really important. The important things are, however:

1) Arte's eyepatch must be there on the right eye. You can design the eyepatch in whatever way you wish to, like the scarf. You can keep it simple or with elaborate designs, no problem.

2) And the earring on Arte's ear. There's a little drawing of it at the bottom right corner in the head sketches sheet above. It's fully metal and the two things sticking down are a little like blades of a sword, just smaller and without the hilt.

ART by Others

by Terra ; by ItoMaki ; by Rinichan ;
by wasashu ; by linapoo ; by Rinichan ;
by Elegant Feather Duster

Last edited by Iro; 03-03-2015 at 02:10 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 06:25 AM

ZERUEL
Height: ??? (Estimated to be 5' 6")
Skin: Very pale with a sickly sheen.
Hair: White
Eyes: Black

Also the one featured in the first post banner.

Appearance: Zeruel wears a black robe which looks to be constantly disintegrating at the ends. Both his eyes are covered: His right eye is covered by hair, and on the left he wears a large monocle with a miniature grinning skull at the end of the string. He has a pair of white wings on his back, but they're wispy and constantly disintegrate at the edges like his robes.

Companion: He is also always accompanied by a green parrot... chicken... bird thing, named Macha, which never shuts up no matter what, annoying him everywhere he goes.

CHARACTER SUMMARY: C8!! . 8'C . B]

ART by others

by kaarme ; by Ashi ; by Demoncat ; by zyne

Last edited by Iro; 03-07-2015 at 06:24 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 06:25 AM

G & Ange

Eventually.

Last edited by Iro; 03-04-2015 at 05:10 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 06:26 AM

- reserved 10 -

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

- reserved 11 -

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

-reserved 12-

Last edited by Iro; 02-25-2015 at 06:26 AM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 06:27 AM

-reserved 13-

Last edited by Iro; 02-25-2015 at 06:26 AM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 06:28 AM

- reserved 14 -

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 06:28 AM

These should all be enough. Now to insert OC information. :lol:

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 08-19-2008, 06:29 AM

Good luck Iro!! <3

YAY FOR FIRST POST! XDD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 06:32 AM

lol Thank you, sasa! And congrats? xD

Raze
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Raze

Old 08-19-2008, 07:38 AM

I just knew Iro has a request thread XD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 07:39 AM

I er, just opened this an hour ago, Raz. xD

Raze
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Raze

Old 08-19-2008, 07:45 AM

ah, souka? XD

Congrats on the opening then :P

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 07:47 AM

That is why the front is so empty, Raz. I am still adding and editing OC information. :lol:

Thank you!

AzukiPunk
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-19-2008, 02:43 PM

yaaay and drat sasa got first post xD i was too distracted by iro's bishies >x>;;
and a grats for iro's request thread <3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 08-19-2008, 03:40 PM

lol Thank you, washu-san! ^_^

Now I just need to sit around and wait patiently for people to come in... >o>

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-19-2008, 04:06 PM

OMG you changed your name XD