ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-16-2009, 09:34 AM

The results will be announced in Community Discussion. It's going to be a little more lengthy than...So and so won. It won't be exactly after the event. A few things need clarification. I apologize for the delay. I know how anxious you all are! (I've been sacrificing a lot of sleep over running this, and I've been lucky to get four hours of sleep in between working at the clinic and on here. So, I'm likely going to sleep in once I get the chance. :)

The Memorables post on the front page will be updated afterward to showcase all of your hard work and talent. You creatively interpreted the tasks/jobs. I thought you all did an amazing job!

If anyone else has any constructive criticism or feedback in general, but don't want to post here, feel free to PM me. Please, at least try to give me suggestions. I'm only one person. I can't come up with solutions or ideas for everything.

Also, I thank you all for playing! I really do hope you all enjoyed yourself. It's not my intention to frustrate, insult, or prove the sun, moon, or star team is better...It's just for each and every one of you to be entertained. :) Take care!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-16-2009, 01:41 PM

Thank you ToriKat for hosting this game! :D <333 And thanks to Rosebleed for helping~ <33

Just want to say I think the work jobs gave us too many points. XD I felt bad for the teams that didn't get the work jobs each round. ; 3;

nikijay88
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 02:06 PM

Anyways... As I stated to Wish, I don't really care, and yes, this is between me and Tori, if I like to express my opinions I can do so freely :) I didn't call names, and no I didn't make accusations, I did say specifically how I felt, and reasons why, if you cant see a Private message, then guess what, it's private.

Furthermore if you do want to drag it, I don't really give a damn :)

I already said to move across this I doubt to participate in such "games" again. I am grateful it was hosted because I did become better friends with some and learned a lot. Otherwise, if you don't keep my name out your mouth or post, I suggest you read the rules because yes if it makes out a single person to be flamed, then you must have not read them clearly :).

Happy Hunting... -__-; pfft...