avi
a ladee

Old 07-15-2010, 01:24 PM

w ε l c o m e

C........... O............ N............. T............. E............. N............. T............. S.

Notes Blaahhhhhhhhh~
Abel Need more "Main Refs" drawn
Kain In need of appearence
Jamie and Tando Demand picture as a couple kekeke
Ellie and Mimi Most desperate need for art
Lex Must update appearence
Harris Must complete characters background stuff
Maki and Mochi Changing appearance and updating personality
Lumi Need to make a reference

@DA

Quote:
NOT TAKING ORDERS FOR KAIN, MOCHI, LEX, SUMIMI, LUMI

Last edited by avi; 05-21-2012 at 08:32 PM..

avi
a ladee

Old 07-15-2010, 01:29 PM

FAQ for Characters + Notes&Updates

Character FAQ
o1. What exactly is Puppet Faction?
Well in my story, the Faction is an underground organization for hire. Not for petite things... more like locating people and assassinations.
On Menewsha, it's a request thread for my OCs. =)

o2. How did you come up with your characters?
To be honest, I made these characters up pretty quickly. There was basicly no considerabtion of their apperence, personality, background, anything! So the characters you see now is the work over a long period of time.

o3. Who could we pair up as couples?
Well, to make it easier on both of us, tell me who you have in mind and I'll tell you if it's a good pairing. All my OCs can probably be paired up with at least one other person.

o4. Could we leave out some details in the clothes I can't see clearly?
I like my characters to be as close to the references as possible. You could send me a WIP to make sure everything is fine, but if you truly can't then yes. The point is that I'd like you to try.

o5. Why are the hair styles so hard?! D:<
I know they are a bit unique, but like I said earlier, if you could please try or send me a WIP I'll be okay with it.

o6. I see that you have some things blank. May I help you fill them in?
Yes!! I would love your help or any kind of suggestions!

o7. Regarding Sarang Hae, I don't know what you mean when you say not to copy off of other references...
Right, what I mean is that she doesn't really have a particular style and she wears many different things. If you really can't understand what I mean then I ask you don't request to do her.

o8. Under the 'General Information', what's the purpose of the 'clothes' description?
That's not really there for any reason. It's just describing the kind of clothes that the character wears. You don't really need to look at that at all to be honest. /spacefiller

Notes + Updates

Updates:
*5/21/12~ Added quotes for all characters and tweeked some things.

*11/13/11~ Updated Mimi's and Lumi's background and sort of her personality too. Apparently they're royal too...

*10/31/11~ Started on Kain's stuff

*Jamie, Tando, and Lement are fully updated...kinda of. If there's anything that comes along then I'll be changing things again.

*10/19/11~ Wrapping up the renovations. Soon to to be working on new characters.

*Updated most of the backgrounds, abouts, personality additions and changes, and I will be introducing some new characters soon!

Notes:
*Just pointing out, all of my OCs are young.
So there's no need to make them look mature and whatnot.. and they're all pretty thin too.

*Well, I'm pretty sure you have noticed that my thread is a bunch of codes D< Yeah, gonna fix that when I can and feel like it.
So for now you're going to have to deal with the ugliness x]
Fixed~ But now I'm working on banners :/

*DON'T EVEN BOTHER READING THE BACKGROUNDS AND ABOUTS
//gonna change

Last edited by avi; 05-21-2012 at 08:31 PM..

avi
a ladee

Old 07-15-2010, 01:34 PM

aka Abel
"It's not that I don't want to get close to people, I just don't know how."
General Information
Clothes:Toned down with a splash of red.

Appearence:
Eye Color: Red with a blue tint or vice versa
Skin Tone: Pale, but not dramatic
Hair Color: Pure White
Hair Style: A combination ofthis and this
Jewelery: Gold cross necklace

Personality :
Jumpy, Anti- Social but not Awkward, Squishy, Easily Annoyed, Shy

Background + About:
Abel's life with his family is complicated. All he can remember is that his parents hated him, which is why he ran away. He came from infamous line of criminals known as Fumiro.

Abel is the hardest person to figure out, even if he is telling the truth about himself. And despite his mean appearance and attitude he absolutely hates fighting, and is reluctant to kill. It's a difficult concept people find hard to accept because he obliterates souls as if it were nothing. He keeps his thoughts bottled up inside and is often hesitant to share anything. Some may say he's an awkward individual but he's really just a shy little fellow like anyone else. But it's tough to see that side of him since he's so quiet or hollering at Jamie or Tando.

Loves:
Winter time - Food -
Hates:
Footwear - Hot places - Loud and annoying people - People with strong will - Green eyes - Smokers and Drinkers - Walking
Extra:
Secretly rich -

Expressions :
Skeptical - Relief - Satisfaction - Sentimental - Smirk - Smile

Outfits :
Main Reference: He wears his dress shirt down like the black one in the picture, his is maroon. Black tank top inside, and white jeans. Most of the time there are no shoes.
Formal: A black trench coat with maroon dress shirt white pants, and black dress shoes.
Suit : You can draw it like the guy with green or brown hair. The tie color is maroon. Most likely there won't be shoes.

References:

BEST REF : Overall + 2 + 3 l Expression l Personality

Last edited by avi; 05-21-2012 at 08:18 PM..

avi
a ladee

Old 07-16-2010, 11:26 AM

NOT TAKING ORDERS ATM

"Death is not just feared by the living."
Kain
General Information
Clothes: Casual

Appearence:
Eye Color: Light Green
Skin Tone: Pale but darker than Abel
Hair Color: Pure White
Hair Style:

Personality :
Adventurous, Curious, Friendly, Heartless, Prideful

Background + About:
He was created by scientists who believed in the perfect being, in terms for the military. One that could not succumb to pain and be made indestructible. No human could ever be, but an artificial individual. That would be Kain. However, soon he began to adapt self awareness and started wondering why he was taking orders. Kain exterminated them and wandered off to do things that seemed interesting.

Unlike Abel, Kain is a sociable person. However, in contrast, Kain does not really care for human life. If you begin to bore him then he'll be done with you and will not go back. So in other words, he has no problem killing people. His mind has reached a god- like psyche and believes that it is okay to pass judgement on others. All in all, he's the very opposite of Abel. Although, it's a bit strange because Kain created him but Abel is human too...

Creation and Destruction abilities:
He obtained these powers from copying the ability of the machine that created him, and he added his own quirks to it too.

He can create anything, clothes, weapons, and even people. Construction is based off of emotions. If he feels that he's in danger a weapon could impale the thing that is making him feels scared. As for the extent of his deconstruction, he can only destroy the material he creates. When he creates, he makes things out of the most basic part of matter that is still able to function, so it doesn't work if he tries to destroy something that isn't his. Deconstruction is based off of sheer will power. Something he creates will only get deconstructed if he will it to.

Immortality:
In most cases, when somebody is immortal they think of themselves as cursed. Be that as it may, Kain has no objections to it. He has absolutely no emotional attachments in the world. If he doesn't have any attachments then why would he think he's cursed?

Fears + Anxieties:
Nothing ~

Secrets:
Immortal

Expressions:
clickme
Straight faced - Bored - Ecstatic - Smirk - Grin - Annoyed - Anything really

Outfits :

References:

Last edited by avi; 05-21-2012 at 08:19 PM..

avi
a ladee

Old 07-28-2010, 06:28 PM

"It's easier to kill than explain why."
General Information
Clothes: Steampunk.

Appearence:
Eye Color: Light blue
Skin Tone: Light tan
Hair Color: Blonde -- not too bold though
Hair Style: Clickme.

Personality:
Very child- like, Impatient, Bias, Psycho, Cheerful, Independent

Background + About
It is not proven, but it is conjuctured that Jamie derived from some sort of military background. His knowledge about machinery and weapons are nothing shy from superb, none the less the very best. What happened years ago is benifical now, but it's a blessing he doesn't remember everything. I presume that... it's because he's already been dead before. What's more rousing, is that Tando was his executioner. But it's fair game, Jamie excuted Tando and his entire race... Though what's astonishing is that when the two were revived, they deduced they were friends only because Kain proclaimed they were. Occasionally, nevertheless, Jamie remembers flashes of his former self and suffers from a psychotic break every now and then; an unfortunate quirk when you cheat death.

Jamie is amazingly child- like. He's extordinarily impatient, if he wants to go pee he does it fufufu. The way he thinks is limitied to the things he can only understand so he is very bias. And don't ask him to pick a side, he'll just agree with Harris. But even with a creatively assembled mind he is an expert with weapons. Thanks to his odd past, Abel actually has a use for him.
Jamie has more physical strength, even more than Abel. In one-on -one combat he would win no problem but he would never leave himself so exposed to multiple foes. So most of the time Lement is looking after him.

Loves:
Freedom -
Hates:
Negativity - Wings -
Extra:
Has already been dead once - Killed Tando's entire race -

Expressions :
Over Whelmed - Concerned - Happy - Smirk - Irritated - Devious - Uncertainly confused

Outfits :
Main Reference and this :: descption coming soon~ but shoes looks and is colored like this

References:

BEST REF: Overall + 2 l Goggles

"Second chances aren't so bad."
pronouce it (TAHN DOUGH)
General Information
Clothes: Punk

Appearence:
Eye Color: Gray
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Hair Color: Bluegreen?
Hair Style:x His hair is long enough to tie, there is a hair pointing up and the hair kinda spikes up on the left [right on screen], on right side[left on screen] the hair is kinds straight down but not completely --> look at the ref :p clickkme too
Extra: Two wings knee length, left white (right on screen) right is black (left on screen) and mini horns that are gray

Personality :
Enthusiastic, Carefree, Dependent, Snobby, Lazy

Background + About:
This guy is like a walking gold mine, he's worth more than all the gold and silver in the entire world. Before Tando died the first time he was part of a race considered royal on a godly level, and Tando was most special. He's a hybrid of the purest forms of life-- a life worth cherishing. His life was very pleasurable. Unlike the rest of his kin, who were all well bred soldiers, he was given special treatment and was offered protection instead. And so in consequence Tando became unbelievably dependent and lazy, expecting everything he wanted even after Jamie had laid waste to him.
Tando also suffers from a psychotic break like Jamie does.

Tando is very... vocal. He always says something in a second without thinking. Often saying something but doing opposite of what voices. He's also got the tendency to be oblivious to the obvious things around him. Thought to be because of his history. That additionally made him physically weak and not athletically inclined. Tando often uses his wings to get to places, which requires less endurance, so that he doesn't to run.
He doesn't admit to being selfish or even the tiniest bit ungrateful, but he's polite about his dependentness (aka, asking for too much help).

Loves:
Nature - Traveling - Freedom
Hates:
Violence - Physical and mental labor - Being told what to do - Guns
Extra:
Has already been dead once - Fears death - Royalty

Expressions :
Explosive - Happy - x] - Carefree - Confused - Concerned

Outfits :
Main Reference + 2 : Shirt is a sleeveless turtle neck with stitch design like this, a skull with four teeth and wings, and three roses that surround the bottom part of the skull. The pants appear as is. He has a faded maroon belt and a chain with a diamond pattern that is red and gray. The shoes appear as is also.
Other :: Just a different outfit if you don't like the first one. Some things are still the same though; there is still a bandage on his face, there must be the horns and wings, shoes should be the same as first outfit, and he shouldn't be wearing bracelets.

References:
l
BEST REF: Overall Accurate + 2 + 3 Overall Outline l Hair l Horns l Expression

Last edited by avi; 05-21-2012 at 08:20 PM..

avi
a ladee

Old 07-28-2010, 06:28 PM

aka Ellest
"There is no such thing as second chances."
General Information
Clothes: I <3 scarfs.
Appearence:
Eye Color: Deep Blue
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Clickme

Personality :
Serious, Realistic, and Childishly stubborn

Background + About:
Lement was left for dead on the streets by his parents. No stationary vision of his parents, only able to imagine what their torso looked like as they abandoned him in the fine misty night. Fear of dying forced himself to press on. He'd become on old hat of the streets and usually warmed up to strangers, though they weren't so fond of him. Plausibly it's because they soon found that their wallets had vanished; that's how he lived. Considering the circumstances, Lement arrived to the realization that if he wanted to live his useless life that'd he'd have to do whatever it took in order to exist. Even after Abel had taken him in, Lement remained realistic and clinged to life.

Lement's real quiet, he doesn't really have much to say unless on assignment. Most of the time his eyes are wandering, but if you find that he's staring at you RUN AWAY. He might KEEL you. In other words, he's extermely judgemental. But when it comes to the Faction, that's all he's got. Oh yes, and just because somebody seems mature doesn't mean they are. Lement also has a bad habit of stealing valuables.

Back Stabbers: It is absolutly, 100% no forgivness for back stabbers. It's the thing Lement hates most of all and has no tolerence for. This hatred probably sprouted because of his parents and Kain.

Loves:
Outdoors - Alcohol - Sleeping - Scarves
Hates:
Sarcasm - Dark allies - Certain people in general - Cities - Large crowds - Rainy days - Back stabbers
Extra:
Fears of losing the gang - Fears death - Can't take a joke -

Expressions :
Confident - Disgusted - Sneaky - Triumph - Tired - Smirky

Outfits :
Main Reference :: It's a turcoise blue, gray, white, and black theme with shoes like this but without the blue stuff.
Preferred :: With or without the headphones are fine, but I would like it more if it did have them <3~. Everything appears as is. If you can't see what's on the coat is this. And please, don't make the plaid pattern really bold; that's not the main focus of the outfit.

References :

aka Mimi
"Beauty will buy me anything."
General Information
Clothes: Tight.

Appearence:
Eye Color: Amber + Gold
Skin Tone: Tanish
Hair Style: Clickme. The person with the black hair.

Personality:
Understanding, Flexible, Perplexing

Background + About:
Sumimi, like Tando, comes from a royal family, though the Crimsons are still alive. She was one of the canidates of becoming the queen. BUT THEN! Sadly and suddenly, Sumimi died of an unknown illness. The Crimsons didn't want their people knowing for her passing. Then Kain showed up to fix their problems. In short, her brought her back to life. However, the family didn't accept the new Sumimi. She wasn't the same anymore. Her memories are jumbled, her vision and hearing are very poor, and her eyes now looked dead. She was exiled from the palace and Kain bought her off their hands. Which brings you up to now...
Sumimi has some memories of her past show up like Jamie and Tando. However, no matter what the Sumimi of the past and the Sumimi of the present are two entirely different people.

Sumimi's character is really strange--if you don't know what's wrong with her... Never mind, even if you do know that she's unusual. I guess you could call her bipolar?

Loves + Hates:
Nothing in particular
Extra:
Has been dead once - Revived by Kain

Expressions :
Concerned - Caring - Happy - Annoyed - Anything really

Outfits :
Main Reference :: As is appeared but you don't have to add the hat. The black top is lose though, lose enough for on side of it to fall off the shoulder.
Preferred :: It's pretty much as is. Devil tail is completely optional. The sleeves aren't that long--you should be able to see her hands. And the shoes look like this but without the socks, these shoes aren't heels either.

References:

Last edited by avi; 05-25-2012 at 12:45 AM..

avi
a ladee

Old 07-28-2010, 06:29 PM

NOT TAKING ORDERS ATM

General Information
Clothes: Plain and lose.

Appearence:
Eyes Color: Green
Skin Tone: Light Carmel
Hair Color: Very unhealthly blond, almost gray, with blond tips at the end
Hair Style: Two pony tails above elbow length.
Extra: Black bows hold up are ponytails

Personality:
Doll- like, dull, emotionless

Background + About:
Lex does not really have a background. Why? Well, because Kain created her.

Lex plays a very small role in the story of Puppet Faction. There's not much to say about her because the likely hood she'll talk is very slim. However, whenever she does speak it is to your benifit that you listen. Other than that, she's just basically there.

Expressions :
Neutral...

Outfits :
Main Refernce :: Seen as is.

References:
No Shortcut: Kleptomanic l avi l Paneru

Last edited by avi; 11-10-2011 at 02:27 AM..

avi
a ladee

Old 07-28-2010, 06:29 PM

aka Harris
"Friends will go where money won't."
General Information
Clothes: Cosplay

Appearence:
Eyes Color: Purple
Skin Tone: Light Tan
Hair Color: Brown (can be changed with a wig)
Hair Style: Normally in two pig-tails like the ref up there, bangs don't go in any particular direction
Jewelery: ANYTHING

Personality:
Kind- hearted, Loud, Oblivious, Hard Working

Background + About
She is the only daughter of an infamous line of criminals named Fumiro. However, Abel is also her brother. She's had an odd childhood, but its said that's why she's so happy now.

Harris is very much like Tando. But unlike him, she has the will and power to put what she says to the test and carry it though. A little thing called thinking before you act. However, she, very much like Tando, is oblivious to certain things. Those tends to be the small things that doesn't interest her. Away from her stupidity, toward her sweet personality. Harris is an optimist at heart. Though sometimes it gets in the way of judgement. Even with all these flaws that Abel hate, he still hasn't killed her yet.
Despite her connections with Abel, she hasn't killed anyone.

Loves:
Cute things - Anime and manga - Happy endings - Helping people - Abel - Aloe drink - Asians
Hates:
Violence - Messy people - Ruined clothes - Awkward silences - Coffee
Extra:
Secretly rich - Excellent seamstress -

Expressions :
Happy - Cute - Angelic - Sweet - Innocent

Outfits :
ANYTHING! But please make it somewhat elaborate. Nothing too simple.

References:
No Shortcut: MrDuck l Raze l DEMONiCAL l Mango l BabyDucklingLove l Saeton Chapelle l Seridano l Sunnichu l Harakun l Poiizu l Lluvia l Doll l Cerise l England l Selente l Pinwheel l Collab l ujika
BEST REFS: Hair + 2 l Cosplay Love
NOTE :: DON'T BASE THE CLOTHES OFF OF OTHER REFS.
[What i mean by that is dont make any outfits completely the same as the other, reason being is that she's a cosplay queen. She wears different stuff ALL the time.]

Last edited by avi; 05-21-2012 at 08:22 PM..

avi
a ladee

Old 07-28-2010, 06:40 PM

aka Maki
"When you think about it, greed isn't a bad thing."
General Information
Clothes: Free Style

Appearence:
Eye Color: Dark Navy-- almost black
Skin Tone: Extremely Pale
Hair Color: Black with purple shine in the light
Hair Style: Clickme
Extras: Mini Black Wings

Personality :
Unbiased, Apathetic, Loyal

Background + About:
Maki was Abel's father's official broker until Abel offered him a better deal.
Further background analysis is same with all of his race, with the exception of Tando.

In terms of friends and foes, he doesn't have any. In Maki's perspective, it's better to be alone with no enemies. He is very composed and calm, and almost never revealing emotion. But if you've seen as much of the world as he has, then you'll know that not everything is what it seems.

Greed:
Although he appears to be apathetic, he will go to any lengths to for money. It's almost like he cares...
No body exactly knows what he does with all his money though...

Fears + Anxieties:
Not getting paid orz

Secrets:

Expressions :
Bored - oOoOo - idk - Satisfied - Serious - Blank

Outfits :
Main Reference + 2 : Seen as is except the outfit has the color scheme of the second reference, and has that thing in his hair too (the first link is there just as a guideline to see the outfit more clearly). The words on his shirt read IMMORTAL -- IMM then OR then TAL. The thing in his hair is a bow, so they are not car ears, kay? If there's any questions about don't hesitate to ask.

References:
avi l avi l Know l Drye

Mochi

"Can we just talk it out, please?"
General Information
Clothes: Free

Appearence:
Eye Color:
Skin Tone:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Extras: White Mini Wings

Personality :

Background + About:

Fears + Anxieties:

Secrets:

Expressions :

Outfits :

Last edited by avi; 05-21-2012 at 09:05 PM..

avi
a ladee

Old 07-28-2010, 11:36 PM

Lumi Crimson
aka Snow

"Remember your past as look toward the future."
General Information
Clothes: Chinese with RED

Appearence:
Eye Color: Amber + Golden
Hair Style:

Personality :
Extremist, Very Straight Forward, Bossy, Flashy

Background + About:
Lumi is also part of the Crimson legacy. She's like Sumimi's 'sister'. They come from the same family but from different branches of it. Lumi was born into the warrior class. Her branch of the family protects the noble class, which is what Sumimi is from. However, Lumi had a personal run it with Sumimi which caused her to run away to the North. There she became an infamous gangster (strange huh?), known as the Crimson Snow.
Later, when she had heard of Sumimi's recovery and exile she went looking for her. She went to the only person with a reputation of 100% rate for finding people: Abel.

Fears + Anxieties:

Secrets:

Expressions :
Serious - Happy - Blank - Grin - Smirk

Outfits :
Main Reference: Same as the little boy in red please. The pants are NOT black, they are a dark navy looking color. The shirt comes up to the neck (like a turtle neck).
Formal Combat: Seen as is but without the Panda. Hat is completely optional.

Last edited by avi; 05-21-2012 at 08:24 PM..

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

avi
a ladee

resevered

Last edited by avi; 01-18-2011 at 04:08 AM..

avi
a ladee

Old 08-01-2010, 09:04 PM

OPEN~! =D

Last edited by avi; 01-18-2011 at 04:08 AM..