Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 12-07-2010, 05:23 PM

Avatar Above You (AAY) Subforum Rules

The Avatar Above You subforum is used for avatar games that involve looking at the avatar above you and giving feedback on that avatar.

Rules:

1) In order for a thread to be viable in this forum, posts in the thread MUST be constructive, and about the avatar and what it looks like. Random threads that have nothing to do with the way the avatar looks will be considered word games and will be moved to the Word Games forum.

2) One-word posts are spam! We do not allow one-word posts on Menewsha unless they are part of a conversation. A one-word reply to an AAY thread will typically be considered spam. You MUST post more than a one-word reply giving feedback on the avatar above you. Any post with only one word that is not part of a conversation will receive a spam reminder/warning.

3) BE POLITE and avoid drama. Purposely skipping someone who has not posted "Skip Me" will not be allowed. Do not just skip a user because you don't like them. The purpose of AAY is to get feedback on your avatar in a FUN way. Don't ruin it for everyone else by being rude or hateful. If you don't like the person with the avatar above you, wait to post in that thread until someone else posts.

4) Only post a "Skip Me" message if you're commenting on something someone has said to you, and you honestly don't want to play the game.

5) You cannot blacklist any user from your AAY threads. These are GAME threads and as such, should allow any user to play. Reminder: Staffers will not enforce user-made blacklists, so if you have an issue with a user, report it. Don't argue with them in-thread and make an unnecessary spectacle/dramafest.

6) If you have people on your ignore list, turn off your ignore list when you start posting in AAY so you don't accidentally skip someone. If you don't think you can handle posting after someone on your ignore list, wait until someone else posts.

7) No sandwich posting! This rule allows others to get their turns in as well. It's considered impolite to hog the game like this. Sandwich posting will only be allowed if 24 hours have passed since the last post.
Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by User A
Your avatar is awesome! I love it! 10/10!
Quote:
Originally Posted by User B
Sadly, I think yours could use some work. Try Items X, Y and Z. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by User A
Well, thanks for rating me. I give you a 4/10.
8) Follow the rules of the thread you're posting in. Each thread has its own set of rules, and you need to read and follow them.

9) Staffers have the right to change the rules as we see fit. This may be necessary in a new forum like AAY, where we're still working out all the quirks in the rules/gameplay.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 11-18-2016 at 03:19 PM..