Repo
Fire and Blood

Old 04-07-2012, 06:44 PM

Well - I was really wanting to make a unique and fun thread that would make everyone on mene's Easter even MORE awesome...
And than I recalled that on Sunday my favorite show is playing...Which further got me thinking...

EASTER FANDOMS!

How do your favorite characters celebrate Easter?
Why don't you tell us!

This thread is for posting 100 word drabbles for your favorite fandoms! That's 100 word short stories!
And heck! Why not any original ones too!
The only rule is that you must let everyone know which fandom you're writing for. :]
Oh! And have fun! - Cause this is a hangout and chat as well!

----

I'll start!

This is a Teen Titans drabble involving Beast Boy and Robin.

Beastboy snickered as he placed the week-old hardboiled egg in Robin’s shoe. Easter! Full of chocolate, fun, and pranks!

Casually walking back to the Titans living room, he whistled a tune innocently. Upon hearing footsteps coming from the direction of Robin’s room, he jumped on the couch and watched the door, awaiting the look on Robin’s face.
But Boy-wonder walking in...totally unfazed.

Scratching his head, he shrugged before leaning back on the couch....Only to notice a bowl of Easter eggs on the table. Excited, he grabbed one and ate it...Only to get a mouthful of yolk.

Robin walked away whistling.

Last edited by Repo; 04-07-2012 at 06:59 PM..

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-07-2012, 09:21 PM

I love this idea! Such a fun way to celebrate the event! :)

Robin made me giggle, there, that Drabble was too funny.~

Anyways, I thought I'd give it a try.
This one's an Ouran High School Host Club drabble involving Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi, and Tamaki.

•••

Hikaru and Kaoru's eyes were locked upon the faux egg they held; the first they'd ever seen.

"Open it, there's a treat inside," Haruhi explained.

The twins immediately began counting down, "Three, two, one-- open!" On cue, they opened the plastic shell to find brightly-colored candy. Jelly beans.

"What do we do with them?" Hikaru asked. As he did, a grin spread over his brother's face.

Minutes later, a thunk sounded from outside the host club's door. "Momma! There's candy all over the floor!" whined Tamaki, who'd just become a victim to the hoards of jelly beans littering the hallway.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 10:18 PM

Oh my gosh this is a cute idea. Here's one for the Blue Exorcist! :D
--
"Hey, Yukio~" Rin flipped his twin brother's textbook closed. Yukio glared. "Nii-san, I was still reading that," he said as calmly as he could. "Screw that, moley four-eyes!" Rin skipped around his brother's desk. "Today's Easter! You should be doing something fun! Homework's such a drag."

Yukio adjusted his glasses. "Is that so? And what might you suggest that's more 'fun'?"

Rin grinned sheepishly. "Well duh," he sneered, "since it's Easter, let's have an egg hunt!" "I don't know--" Yukio began. Rin interjected. "Great! Everyone's waiting outside. Don't be slow or else I'm taking all your eggs!" And then ran.

Repo
Fire and Blood

Old 04-07-2012, 10:45 PM

Arc! I love that drabble! ... I can picture it perfectly! And Aerinn, I liked yours as well! Though I'm not familiar with that fandom. :X

I think drabbles are a great way to express those...everyday moments in stories. x3

So I'm glad I got some replies at least! <3 We need moar people now. x3!!

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 11:19 PM

Okay... SIGNAL BOOOOOSTTTTT!!!
Hm, what's a series I know well that others might know... LET'S TRY POKEMON? Back when Ash was in Kanto with the good ol' gang, Misty and Brock. :c
--
"Chansey! Chansey!" Nurse Joy's Chansey threw eggs into the air. Ash and his friends ran with their baskets overhead.

"Waurgh!" Ash cried as he stumbled over a rock and fell, dropping his load. "Pika pi!" Pikachu ran to his friend's side, putting down his own tiny basket. "Owww," he rubbed his injuries gingerly. "Heyyy! Are you alright?" Brock called from a distance. "I'm fine!" Ash replied, scrambling to recollect his eggs.

"You should be more careful," Misty scolded, resting her basket on her hip, "Don't make us all worry like that." And with that, an egg landed on her head.

Arc Angel

Old 04-07-2012, 11:35 PM

Glad you liked it, lol. I'll probably think up another one soon too...
Ah, Yukio's funny, I liked both of yours, Aerinn. Though I'm only a few episodes in to Blue Exorcist :sweat:

I'll have to go tell my RPing buddies about this. :3

Repo
Fire and Blood

Old 04-08-2012, 12:27 AM

Please do! The more the merrier!

Also... I love the pokemon one! Ah!
I can picture it soo... And the egg on her head I can see as Togepi! x3

I miss her... The show wasn't as good once she left. : (

Okay! I have one.

This is Sandor and Sansa from Game of Thrones. After he rescues her from the Reach [Doesn't actually happen, or hasn't happened yet. ; ) ]

--

Sandor awoke to an odd site. The Little Bird was crushing up berries. Red, blue, and purple... All of which he had previously told her were poisonous.

"I told you, we can't eat those Little Bird... “

She jumped, than looked up at him sheepishly.

"I know that...it's just...."

"Spit it out."

"It’s Easter."*** He gave her a quizzical look before she pulled out a bird egg. She then proceeded to dip her fingers in the smashed up berries and smear them onto the egg. "I just wanted to decorate them before we-”

"Well, hurry up than. I'm bloody starving."

*** Note: I know they wouldn't actually have Easter...BUT I DON'T CARE. TT___TT

Last edited by Repo; 04-08-2012 at 01:21 AM..

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-08-2012, 01:16 AM

Thanks, Angel. :heart:
Ooh, I've heard so much about the Game of Thrones. How is it? I might watch it...

I have a lot of fandoms but I'm afraid not many people know of them. What to write...

Repo
Fire and Blood

Old 04-08-2012, 01:20 AM

As long as you know them! Hehehe...

Also.. it is FANTASTIC!
Read the book, watch the series! GO NOW! DO IT! But leave us a drabble first. ;)

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-08-2012, 01:26 AM

Haha, okay, let's see. Here's a drabble for... maybe...
---
The two men paced themselves hurriedly down the block. The taller one ignored the curls of hair flying into his face from the wind while the other hunched his shoulders, digging both hands deep into his jacket pockets.

"Are you sure this is right?" the cold one asked, shuddering from a new gust slapping his face. "John, of course this is right. It's obvious. Judging by the location of the clue, the vicinity of the objects, the time frame of the event, the number of culprits involved in the distribution of goods--" "Oh, for the love of-- It's EASTER, Sherlock."

Repo
Fire and Blood

Old 04-08-2012, 01:28 AM

EEP! I love Sherlock! <3
Great drabbel! Hehehe...
I'm actually heading off for the night! So have a good one!
And keep those creative juices flowing!

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-08-2012, 02:33 AM

Haha, I figured if you were into Game of Thrones, you might also be a Sherlock person. :yes:
I haven't watched the last episode of season 2 yet. I don't want to cry. x-x

What series to do next... how about... argh. I feel bad when others don't get my fandoms. x_x

----------

Here's something for a video game. "The World Ends With You."
--
Neku jogged through the Scramble Crossing, repeating "sorry" as he wriggled his way through the ever-crowded streets of Shibuya. "I'm late," he said under his breath, "I can't be late--"

He saw the Statue of Hachiko and ran towards it desperately. However, to his dismay, he found that he was the last of the group to arrive. "What took ya, Phones?" Beat asked, irritated. "Sorry, I--" "Naw, dawg, it ain't even matter no more." His little sister giggled. A bespectacled girl piped in. "Neku, you remember the deal, right?" He sighed. "Fine, fine. I'll wear the bunny suit. Happy now?"

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-08-2012, 04:48 AM

Easter at Titan's Tower...

Robin wasn't on the computer as usual, no one ever attacked them on the holidays, probably busy with their own ordeals. Raven was reading her own book and Cyborg was watching television with Beastboy until Starfire came into the room.

"Friends!" Starfire exclaimed excitedly as she bursted into the room holding a large egg in her hands, it was about the size of a milk jug. "Look! It is Raven and my Egg!" she smiled holding it up for everyone to see. The boys have looks like 'Wtf?' because starfire just said raven and her had an egg together.

Raven freezes up, she thought she heard wrong till the boys looked at her saying nothing but their thoughts would've been 'the hell' or something like that. Raven panicked "Not me, Not me, maybe no. I think..." Raven saw the boy's glares.

Arc Angel

Old 04-08-2012, 05:11 AM

I haven't gotten into Sherlock or Game of Thrones yet, but I've heard great, great things about both of them...
I don't get that reference, Airenn, but tis a cute Drabble. ^.^

Ahaha, Starfire and Robin's egg... That one was funny. :3

Here's a Frutis Bsket one!~
•••

"Where'd Momiji go? I promised to go through the egg hunt with him," Tohru questioned aloud worriedly.

Shigure spoke up jokingly in reply, "I suppose he's doing his rounds."

Tohru naively questioned, "His rounds?"

Shigure nodded in affirmation to her, "Of course. As the rabbit of the zodiac, he distributes the Easter eggs."

"Oh!" Tohru remarked as the pair of doors opened to reveal the boy himself. "You're done laying the eggs, then, Momiji?" she asked enthusiastically.

Momiji whined as Shigure began to cackle, "Wahhhhh! Tohru-chan thinks I lay eggs!" Momiji clung to Hatori in embarrassment as Tohru stood, clueless.

Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-08-2012, 01:32 PM

Arc Angel: it was a starfire and raven's egg :P

lol love the fruits basket one haha.

Repo
Fire and Blood

Old 04-08-2012, 02:36 PM

Hmm. I think I'm as puzzled as the boys with your fic Dick!

And I love the Fruba drabbel! <3 I love Fruba...and the thought of Momiji being the Easter Bunny makes me oddly happy! >83

Hmm...Common fandoms..common fandoms!
How about Big Bang Theory? >8)

---

"Okay guys! Get up! Time to look for the eggs!" Said a peppy Penny as she walked into the apartment in a bunny costume.

"Now why on earth would I want to do that?" Sheldon asked, perplexed.

"It’s a tradition!" Penny said, as if that explained everything... it didn't for Sheldon.

“Sheldon? Who’s here?” Leonardo called sleepily from his bedroom, as he walked out in his Star Wars pajamas. He stopped halfway through the hall, jaw dropped and dropping his stuffed rabbit. Obviously he found Penny’s bunny costume rather distracting.

“Leonard! Are you going to help me look for eggs?”

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 03:36 PM

am i allowed to post that i love reading these?

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-08-2012, 05:52 PM

hummy, of course you are! (I think). :sweat:

Arc Angel

Old 04-08-2012, 06:24 PM

Grayson; Ooh, I knew that. :sweat: Think one thing, type another. Lol. It was hilarious, in any case.

Repo; Love the Big Bang Theory Drabble... Made me crack up. :3

I'm sure just posting is alright, lol. I'll have to post another drabble a bit later~

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-08-2012, 06:40 PM

Grahhh, I'm having writer's block. And it's only 100 words... why can't I write... :cry:

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 12:23 AM

I am going to see w hat I can come yup with for here

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-09-2012, 12:47 AM

Here, have Tiger&Bunny. :'D
---
"Bonjour, Heroes." Agnes' voice rang through their transmitters. "Today your mission is to detain a newly awakened NEXT who can't control her powers. Protect bystanders and refrain from harming the target."

"Yeesh," Kotetsu groaned, stretching back in his passenger seat, "What a drag." His partner revved the bike and the two sped down the highway. "Why do you say that, old man?" Barnaby asked, his eyes still on the road. "Well, today's Easter, and..." Kotetsu trailed off. He didn't want to mention family around Barnaby, who had lost his.

"Join us for dinner, Bunny!" Kotetsu grinned. Barnaby sighed. "It's Barnaby."

Arc Angel

Old 04-09-2012, 12:58 AM

I came up with another idea, kind of a tidbit of a later time of the Furba one I posted earlier. :3

Aerinn; That one was cute, even if I don't know what it's from. :sweat:

•••

The Sohma family Easter hunt-- a spectacle which all of the zodiac had shown up to. Due to an earlier insult, the event was hosted by the rabbit himself, Momiji. He stood before the courtyard proudly, "On your mark, get set.... Go!" he announced, then charging forward with Tohru in tow. .

Tohru soon spotted Yuki picking up the first egg from behind a bush. Not a moment later, however, his feisty, orange-haired rival had tackled him to the ground.

"That one was mine, you damn rat!" Kyo growled as the boys began to wrestle. Just another holiday at the Sohma's.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-09-2012, 01:05 AM

Thanks, Arc. :yes:
Fruits Basket? I haven't read it, but it's cute too. :rofl:
Here's one for Shirokuma Cafe! It's about animals. :'D There's only one episode to the show so far though, so I don't have much to base this on... x-x
--
"Man, chilling out and eating bamboo is the besssst~" Panda chewed on his snacks and let out a satisfied sigh. "Hey you," his mother scolded, "you should really go out and do something instead of being lazy here." Panda rolled on the floor and kicked his legs. "But moooom, there's nothing to dooooooo~"

Panda felt his side suddenly get sucked by an outside force. His mother was trying to vacuum him in rage. "Don't suck me uppppp!" he cried. "How about that café you visit all the time? Go help them out." "But mooom, it's far-- DON'T SUCK ME UPPPPPP!"

Repo
Fire and Blood

Old 04-09-2012, 03:49 AM

Ahha! Keep em coming guys! And Of course you're allowed to post! This is also a thread for chatting and hanging out!