Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-01-2014, 12:31 PM

Adon smiled as he heard Kira join in. He loved their duet as he let her finish it with her cord. He smiled as he looked to her smiling. You are really good you know. That was honestly beautiful so what where you writing? He asked wondering if she would let him see her work. " I promise I want judge and I want steal if that is what you are worried about. He said knowing that might be a issue. Just because they where here didn't mean some people didn't try and steal other peoples work. "You need to be careful here with your work. Some people will try and steal your work. Also if you are wanting to go the concerts with me start practicing your scales and I'll get us some pieces to practice together if you like. You have the talent all we need to do is work on your speed and get you on a string instrument. For the concerts that aren't here. "

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-01-2014, 02:55 PM

Kira was stunned. "Steal people's work?!?! That's ....." She couldn't find words.
"I'll practice the scales. You'd really get us some pieces to practice? That'd be nice. And as for what I was writing..." Kira took the paper and handed it to Adon for him to see. She'd simply written a piece of music that had popped into her head at the bakery. "What do you think?" she asked him.

Lady Chello

Old 12-01-2014, 03:12 PM

He looked over the music she handed him. He began to play it in his head as his head moved with it. He gently put it down as he started playing it on his cello. He smiled as he looked at her playing it back at her. "It is really good but this is just a one person conversation." He said as he stopped playing. He picked up a pencil and started writing under hers another line for a second person. Once he was finished he put the pencil down and picked up his bow. He started playing hers and then mixed in the line he wrote it. It started sounding like a duet a conversation between two people. He stopped playing as he smiled looking up at her. "Your not bad honestly. You have great ideas and flow. I love it and if you made it just a little catchy it would be a big hit. " He said smiling as he starting playing her work again.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-02-2014, 08:31 AM

"Thanks."
Kira smiled as she heard Adon play and this time, she played what he had written underneath. The two of them played the new piece, Adon playing what Kira wrote and Kira playing what Adon had written. She was enjoying it completely. Cello and guitar synchronized perfectly, creating beauty itself. Or at least, that's what Kira felt. The two of them played the entire piece and ended it gracefully.
"That was nice. About making it catchier..... should we just increase the tempo?" she suggested. Other than that, she had no idea how to make it catchier.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 12-02-2014 at 10:06 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2014, 10:15 AM

"I honestly like it how it is. But if your going for something fans would like sadly more people like things up beat with a faster beat. However I like it just the way it is. Why don't you just leave this one like it is and we can work on a up beat one to go with it. Lord knows there are enough anime fans here who will let us watch some of their anime to get ideas for music. I personally love the slow melodies where you can hear the story but more importantly feel it. To me at least music should be felt it should tell as story to you. " He said as he hung his head knowing about now he sounded weird. " I know that is weird but to me that is what music is. It is the gift of putting emotions into a song. With a song you can tell any story you want and people not only hear it but they can feel it. " He said as he thought about some of the ladies he had heard.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-02-2014, 11:43 AM

Kira listened as Adon talked about music the way he was right now. It was really as though her father were right there with her. Her father would always talk about how music has to be felt and lived, not just heard. "It has to course through your veins and breath and make itself understood. That is true music." he'd always say.

As Adon finished speaking, Kira saw him zoning out. No doubt he was thinking of a performance that had rocked him to his core. She thought back to a New York Philharmonic concert she had been to. Her cousins had invited her to watch them play. That night had been the most soulful night of her life. The musicians' playing seemed to resurrect the dead musicians whose pieces they were playing. Kira had lost her heart to the music that night. She had cried like a 2-year-old when she had to leave.

Coming back to her senses, she asked."I'm glad. I liked this speed too. It really suits the music. I wasn't really "going" for anything, I just wrote it down because it popped into my head at the bakery and I liked it."

Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2014, 01:02 PM

Adon just laughed as he heard her. "I have to admit that isn't what I hear at the bakery. I hear more of a percussion solo when I think of the bakery. I think of the tangle being hit sounded like the egg being hit against the metal bowl. then the metal rod being rubbed up and down a sheet of metal to make the sound of the blender. The xylophone playing a melody sounding like the different people in the background. The base drum putting down a fun beat in the back ground. Some one on bells playing a melody that sounds like the orders being yelled out. The snare drums starting to keep time with the hum of the building from the people. How impatient they are getting with their order. We could expand it out and have the flutes come in as the cakes get done. Then the clarinets as the different pastries. The smooth saxophones would be our waiters that keep the place going. We could let the trumpets be our phone calls coming in." He said as he already heard it his head seeing it come to life. He looked to Kira as he realized he had went into composing mode. "Sorry sometimes I get that way. A little far out I know. " He said laughing as he realized he was in her room still. He slowly got up as he hurried to put his cello away. Once he had he quickly closed the case as he looked back to her. "I should have asked before coming into your room. I totally spaced and I'm sorry. I'm going out to the living area if you want us to play any more." He said as he hurried from the room.

He had never been in another girls room though he had had many offers. He just wasn't that kind of guy. He also had never found a girl he really wanted to spend that much time with. He preferred his music honestly and girls always complicated things. They wanted to much time that he couldn't give them right now in his career. He was about his music for now not girls. Though he blushed slightly wondering why he had just walked into her room without asking. He would have stayed there to. Monica had invited him to practice in her room and he never did why was it so easy with Kira. He wasn't sure what to make of his behavior. He smiled as the thought about Kira she was different from most girls. She was much easier to be around and didn't want anything. This was new for him. He was use to every girl wanting him for his money and looks or his skills and voice. But Kira treated him like a tall creepy guy and he was happy about that. He would rather be a random tall creepy guy than a rich known singer any day.

This year was going to be different he thought to himself as he smiled. He had found someone that would treat him like any other person. Though he frowned knowing that he couldn't hide his band or the random fan mail from Kira forever. Though he honestly didn't think she would care who he was. He wondered though if the other students would care most of them would die to have her spot and he had a feeling Monica was going to let Kira know who he was. The thought depressed him as he thought about everything. But after a while he smiled. So what if he was big shot singer/song writer who had gold albums handing through his parents house. He was on the cover of most magazines. And he had his own record label as well as multimillion dollar family business. Here he was just another kid or that was the cover he was given.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-02-2014, 01:20 PM

Kira suppressed giggles as she heard Adon describe each event at the bakery as though it were a different instrument being played. He really loves his food, doesn't he? she thought. She listened as he went on and on and suddenly he stopped. He apologized for coming into her room without permission and said that he'd be out in the living room if she still wanted to practice. She wanted to tell him that it was alright, but he ran out of her room before she could say a word.

Kira's giggles were renewed for some reason, so she said a quick "Just a minute I'll be out there in a while",shut the door behind her and collapsed in a fit of laughter. Poor guy, she thought. Adon was trying so hard to be polite. When he forgot to be polite, though, his character was unusual, to say the least. Kira composed herself, got her guitar and opened the door. "Okay. I'm ready. Shall we continue?" She was still a little out of breath from all the laughing.

Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2014, 01:34 PM

Adon shifted his gaze to the door as he heard her said she would be just a minute. She sounded like she was trying not to laugh. He thought back as he tried to think what had been so funny. He then shook his head as he thought about the music with the food. He couldn't help it he heard and saw music in everything. He figured that must be it and she was trying to be polite to him. He pulled his cello back out as he sat there waiting for her. He smiled as he simply gave her a nod of his head.
He wasn't sure what she wished to do next. All he wanted was to attack the rest of his box from the bakery but he knew that would have to wait for now. She had brought of food and now that was the only on his mind as he sat there.

He closed his eyes as he open then again focusing on her instead of the food. He started just playing around on his cello as he waited for her to tell him what she wanted to do. His fingers kept going faster and faster as he kept speeding up his melody breaking out into a all out run without him noticing. It sounded like a angry dance as the partners anger kept growing until it was a all out war between them. His fingers moved at impressive speed along with his bow as his melody kept on going. The two dance partners fighting with one another both wanting the lead, neither one of them wanting to give it us. Then he hit a high note and did a crescendo down down as it sounded like one of the partners finally won at the coast of hurting the other. The melody then went dark almost as if the other dancer was in morning. He kept playing as he slowly looked to Kira abruptly stopping.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-02-2014, 03:03 PM

When Kira opened the door, Adon was playing his cello. She listened to him play for a while and he abruptly stopped. At this, Kira frowned. "Why did you stop playing? Finish the piece, don't let me stop you. Once you finish your piece we can start practicing again." she said.
She never liked to have anyone stop what they were doing on her account. Especially if they were playing music or singing. As Adon continued to play, she listened and, soflty, played some notes on her guitar that went with the cello.

Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2014, 03:54 PM

Adon still stopped as he shook his head. "No it's fine what should we practice." He said as he looked to her for the answer. "I have plenty of time to play whatever hits me later. I think if we do some pieces from the classical composers it would give us better grades. Those scores are technique more difficult. " He said as he thought about her interest in New York Philharmonic.
"If you can master any of those scores you will easily get into a concert like New York Philharmonic. Most of their pieces as well as other orchestras come from the classics. " He said as he thought about some of the pieces he had played with other orchestras. "Those are what most music is built from and off of." He said as he tried to think of who they should do. " Let's just both agree to fine composers we like and work on some of their scores together. We then can narrow it down to the ones we do really well on. " He said trying to be helpful knowing the teachers here graded more on difficulty and execution of a piece. "The harder it is the better marks we both can get. Besides if you want to come with me to the different concerts we need to make you shin and prove you are Senior ranking already. Though in all honestly rank means nothing here. You have freshmen that can out play most professional musicians now. We just need to show off your skills. Do you play any other instrument?"

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-03-2014, 09:25 AM

Classical music! Those were the toughest to play, especially if they were to be played well, but Kira loved to play them nevertheless. Her favorite was Beethoven, and from his compositions, she loved the 9th Symphony the best. She often listened to it in her free time. She even played the violin part on her guitar sometimes, for a laugh.

Kira felt a little embarassed when Adon asked her if she played any other instrument. "I can only play the guitar and sing. Do I have to know how to play more?"

Lady Chello

Old 12-03-2014, 03:08 PM

"You do if your going to be in any concert. Guitar is not part of any orchestra and no rep will take you. You have to play another instrument or you wouldn't have been paired with me. You also wouldn't be here in this dorm. Unless you lied on your application some how lied on your interviews, witch I highly doubt. You have to play every instrument you know. " He said as he laughed at the idea of a none strings person trying to try out of the concerts. He then stopped laughing as he looked at her. "Please tell me your kidding. Because if not you could lose your spot here. Guitar is only for those wanting to become professional musicians with their songs. They go to a totally different part of the school. Didn't you read that as part of your admissions that you would have to pick another instrument and master it to keep your spot here if you only have guitar and vocals? " He said as panic started to set in for him. Surly the Dean and others hadn't let her slip through the cracks. She had to have got in by mastering some other instrument besides Guitar. Or she could have been the one the Dean spoke to him about. He was looking for a new member of his own group. This is why the Dean had wanted him to come this year. This surly wasn't the amazing singer and guitar player the man spoke of. The Dean had gave him the cover story of Sophomore he was honestly a senior and Monica along with the others knew it. His mind raced as he waited for her answer.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-03-2014, 03:18 PM

Kira wasn't able to understand what the fuss was all about. She'd read no such thing in the admissions booklet. Forget about reading it, she'd had no idea such a thing even existed. Her father had spoken with the Dean directly, and the Dean had accepted her, no questions asked. What in the world was Adon so worried about?

"I didn't know about anything like that. I'm sure the Dean would have told my father that when they spoke to each other during admission time. I can't play anything else other than the guitar." she said, somewhat worried about Adon's reaction. For all she knew, he might have thought she had cheated him or something. That was silly. Why would he think like that?

Lady Chello

Old 12-03-2014, 08:01 PM

"No the Dean expects everyone to read their Admissions paper before signing it. " He said as he got up and headed into his room. He fumbled around his room throwing things till he found his copy of his admissions paper. He took a highlighter as he showed her the part at the bottom about vocalist. He ran back into the room as he showed it to her. " Any that are accepted due to their vocal gifts will be required by school law to learn an string interments, or a band instrument meeting the requirements listed in the school rules handbook. However a guitar of any kind is not considered meeting either requirement. A student must master a instrument from the hand booklet. " He said reading the paper word for word. He pulled out the book and read her the list." Pretty much any strings instrument,flute, and claret. " He said as he shook his head at the mess up.

"Every student has to learn a second instrument to stay here Kira. I did my freshmen year. It's to help broaden your view of music and to teach you all forms of music. Vocals can only go so fair. Just as strings can. Sing for me." He said as he turned around and stared at her. If the Dean truly felt she was a perfect fit for his need then she should have a voice that would blow him away. If so he would start working with her and take down this mask. The Dean must have been sure to forget in telling the girl she had to learn another instrument. Monica was trying her best to get the spot her vocals were the best. Could this little girl really be so good the Dean didn't feel he should make her abide by school rules. "Come on love, I'm waiting. " He said a little irritated by the situation.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-04-2014, 06:10 AM

Kira was utterly bewildered. Why was Adon behaving like this? Whatever happened to the guy who tried so hard to be polite? That boy seemed to have disappeared. Kira's fear of the tall boy reappeared. But only for a second. It was soon replaced by a sort of grim determination to prove herself. She wasn't admitted into this school for nothing and she was going to show Mr. Tall Boy that.

She picked a song and began to sing. She put all her emotions into the song, and somewhere along the way, she lost herself. Nothing mattered anymore, nothing existed. It was just her song.

Kira finished her song and looked at Adon, waiting for his reaction.

Lady Chello

Old 12-04-2014, 06:32 AM

Adon stood there as he watched her. He closed his eyes as he heard her song. He open his eyes as he left her there. "We are done for the day." He said putting his cello away. He left the room before she could say anything. He walked to his room locking his own door putting his cello away. He sat on his bed as he thought about her voice. He picked up his phone as he climbed out of his window and jumped to the ground. He headed away from the dorms making his way to a large abandon shack near the beach. He walked to one of the singles sliding it to the left as a key pad. He quickly typed in the numbers as the door open. He smiled as he stepped into the large building. It was a shake on the outside but a palace of shorts on the inside. He walked around as he looked out the large glass windows. He saw the ocean and to his left the forest. He looked at his notes his instruments all here. He smiled as he sat down at the large piano and closed his eyes memorizing Kira's voice. He started playing her song. He wrote down her entire song. He then began to add his touch to it keeping her lead. He wrote his part as a back up on the base including his drummer. He smiled as he looked at his new songs he had been working on. He started working on those writing out parts for Kira for both her vocals and guitar. Maybe she was what he needed after all.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-04-2014, 07:09 AM

"We are done for the day."

Saying that, Adon simply got up and left before Kira could say anything. The guy's face was like a sphinx; she couldn't read it. She watched him as he went into his room and shut the door, leaving her there all confused. She thought she'd done well. As her father would say, that was all that mattered. She smiled to herself and went into her room. She saw her letter lying on the table and decided to post it.
Going out, Kira saw no-one outside. No wonder, she thought. It was a hot afternoon. She wondered where she could post her letter. She smacked her forehead for not remembering to ask Adon where she could post it. Or had he told her while she, as always, had zoned out at the time? Cursing her day-dreaming tendencies, she wandered around the school looking for a postbox. After a while, though, she no longer knew where she was. Great, she thought. Now she'd managed to get lost. How on earth was she going to find her way back?

Lady Chello

Old 12-04-2014, 07:35 AM

Adon scanned the new peices in as he made sure to Credit Kira so there would be no issues. He sent the parts to his drummer and the other two he printed out for him and Kira. He did the same with the other pieces he had made for Kira. He answered some of the fan mail for a while. He packed a back pack full of the new music in his folder to make sure they stayed straight. He looked around turning off the lights as he headed out. He walked around the shady area turning a corner not paying attention as he smacked into something. "Och!!" He said as he looked to see what he had hit. His eyes widen as he saw Kira there.
"What on earth are you doing here? This isn't the safest place to be." He said as he stared at her making sure she was ok.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-04-2014, 08:58 AM

Kira hadn't been paying attention to where she was going anymore. She just wandered around, hoping that she might stumble upon someplace familiar. That was when she bumped into Adon. More like they crashed into each other.
"I was looking for a post box but got lost." she replied and paused. "What are you doing here? I thought you were in your room." she said, narrowing her eyes a little. "And you just ran into your room without saying anything. You didn't even tell me what you thought of the song."
This guy was starting to get weird. It looked like he'd dropped the 'polite guy' attitude for good. Kira was somewhat relieved. It was starting to get a little awkward. being so polite.

Lady Chello

Old 12-04-2014, 09:06 AM

"I-I don't owe you....." He caught himself as he closed his eyes counting silently. He then open his eyes as he looked at her. "Lets get you to the post office." He said as he lead the way. It took them about half a hour to make it back to the school. He lead her to the Post office and turned looking at her. "I'm sorry for my rudeness. I have a lot on my plate. The deans oversights was something I was no expecting. It means we have to train you in a instrument. It just makes my job a little harder. That isn't your fault. It's the deans and I'll have a word with him." He said as he tried to be kind. "As for your song it was beautiful. That is why I left. I had to get something. When we get back I'll show you."

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-04-2014, 09:23 AM

Kira was starting to worry about Adon. He looked really stressed all of a sudden. He muttered something about owing, and Kira would have asked him about it, but given his current state, she decided not to press the matter.
She followed him to the post office, and by the time they reached, Adon seemed to have calmed down. He apologized for being rude and praised her song. Kira smiled at him. "Thanks. I'll just go post the letter and get back. Give me a minute." she turned and went into the post office. While posting her letter, Kira wondered what it was that he'd had to get. And how did he get outside? He'd gone straight into his room. He'd shut the door. While leaving, Kira had shut the door too. How could he have gone out? It was all very confusing. She decided not to think about it anymore. Less wear and tear on the brain, she thought.
She finished her work and rejoined Adon outside the post office. They made their way back to their dorm.

Lady Chello

Old 12-04-2014, 09:31 AM

Adon waited for Kira leading her back to their dorm once she was done. He walked to the couch pulling the back pack from his back. He open it, pulling the hard shell folder from it. He open the folder as he handed Kira her music. The piece she had preformed written out sat on top of the pile. He had added his own part on base guitar and drums to it. The others was his own writing where he had made a part for Kira. He sat there as he waited for her to look at the papers.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-04-2014, 09:41 AM

On reaching their dorm, Adon took off a backpack from his back, took out some sheets of paper and handed them to Kira. The song that she sang for him was right on top, and Adon had added a bass guitar to it. Kira's face broke into a smile as she read all the music, playing them in her head, and humming the parts that Adon had written out for her. Wow, she thought. Did he write all this in just one hour?

Unable to wipe the smile from her face, Kira said, "These sound great! And the bass guitar that you added to the song, it's perfect. What are these other songs, though? Did you write them?" she asked, unable to hide her eagerness and admiration.

Lady Chello

Old 12-04-2014, 11:04 AM

Adon smiled happy to see her reaction. "Yes, I am glad you like them. I wrote them for you. We need to practice them to see if you can master them. I have a new show the second week after school starts. I need you to master them all by then. Ace my drummer will join us for practices if you can masters these songs. " He said as he looked thrilled she approved. "I am known for my ablility to memorize music, and for writing it. That first one is your very own. I've sent it the publishers your name is on it. Of course it will be under my label if that is ok with you. I am not stealing your music in all honestly I want the entire package. I have been looking for a guitar player and another lead vocalist besides me. That is why I'm back here this year. "

He said being completely honest with Kira. "I didn't expect the Dean to find the perfect fit for me so fast. That is why I got up set. However if you are going to study here we do have to teach you another instrument so the others want make a fuss. I told you some people send reps here to scout out students. I happen to be a student and a rep at the same time. I was honest when I said I wouldn't be around most of the time. I am taking advance classes here and this will be my last year here. That is why Monica said I disappointed her. My own music is very important to me. I have my own business to run now and my own music to make. " He said as he stopped there with his information looking to Kira. He had spoke to much without letting her talk. It was her turn to talk and his turn to be quiet.