Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-21-2016, 10:22 PM

"I understand what you mean, Blood makes many people uncomfortable." Belinda said and grinned, "But I'm just fine around blood. The challenging thing will be needles, I have a fear of needles but I'm hoping that a job as a nurse will help me get over that fear." She explained softly and laughed softly. "Well yes, drama over blood seems like the best choice really. I'm sure you'll be a great lawyer." Belinda commented.

Jacob laughed and nodded. "I know, it's going to be so difficult but nothing is ever easy. I'm going to keep trying and keep trying until I'm finally hired somewhere. I'll always be working hard no matter what I do, we can't slow down because life doesn't wait for anyone you know?" Jacob informed and smiled warmly at Erik. "This tattoo.." he started. "I made a promise to myself that once I was eighteen I would get a tattoo. My parents were opposed to it, they said there was no turning back, it was like getting branded. I got the tattoo to I guess show my parents that I knew what I was getting into. I know job hunting gets harder when you have a tattoo, and I know people start judging you because of the tattoo, they might think I don't care about anything and that's fine. I don't mind a good challenge. It will make the reward even more satisfying." Jacob answered.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:13 AM

((Just to give you a heads up I'm not going to be on a whole lot for a while.))
"As a bonus a lot of girls think tattoos' are sexy." Erik wiggled his eyebrows. "Marks you as a bad boy and for some reason that's a good thing. I think nerds are sexy too." he was a nerd at heart but would never tell anyone.

"I hope so." Aurora smiled. "If not there's always working at Mcdonalds." she grimaced at the idea. "Or maybe Wendys." she flooped onto her bed with a happy sigh. "the bed isn't too bad."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 02:30 AM

((Thanks for the heads up. I'll be in college in a few days so I won't be very active either.))

"True, that's very true. I'm not sure why being a bad boy is good but I shouldn't question it much should I?" Jacob asked and laughed softly as he nodded. "Oh my gosh Nerds are so cute!" he agreed. "I love it when they were their glasses and how they always hold books in their arms and are tripping over their own feet!" Jacob admitted. "I have such a weakness for them and a soft spot in my heart for them." he added.

"Hmmm yes that's true. You know, I've never been to Wendy's is it good?" Belinda asked nervously. She sat down on her bed and started to loosely braid her hair. "I've been to Mc Donalds though, I don't eat there very often but when I do I just get a jalapeno burger and that's it. I know it's not much but I don't like to eat so much." Belinda explained.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:06 AM

"A soft spot? Did you date a nerd or where you one?" Erik tried to imagine the tattooed boy as a nerd it was difficult to imagine. "For me I like girls who aren't to nerdy and aren't bad girls something in the middle." he thought of Bellinda and blushed a little trying to hide it by turning to studying the wall.

"Wendy's is the best I much prefer them over Mcdonald's." Belle blushed softly. "I like to eat though you can't tell by looking at me." she poked her stomach and chuckled. "My older sister always use to get jealous that I could eat a whole meal and dessert but remain as skinny as a rail."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-30-2016, 05:01 AM

Jacob smirked, "I dated one a very long time ago. It didn't work out though, her parents weren't too fond of having their daughter date someone with a tattoo." he said and shrugged. "It's all in the past now and I've learned to moved on. She and I aren't friends anymore, I thought it would be awkward to be friends with her after our history." Jacob explained. He looked at Erik and smiled, "Something in the middle huh?" he repeated.

"You have a very fast metabolism. I don't blame your sister, everyone is probably very jealous of you. I know I am. That's why I don't really eat much because when I do eat I end up having to go to the gym or on crazy diets." Belinda explained. "I want to keep the body shape I have right now and trust me it isn't easy." she said and smiled.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:01 AM

"I can be awkward." Erik agreed and then shrugged. "Yes something in the middle." he thought of Belinda again and smiled. "Sweet but with a wild side." he sighed. "It's really hard to explain what I mean."

Belle blushed a little. "Well it doesn't make me feel better when they make fun of me for it." she pouted a little then sighed. "I sound like a child." she shook her head. "I don't think it should matter what you look like so long as your happy with who looks back at you in the mirror."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-07-2016, 01:50 AM

"It sounds to me like you like the half and half girls. Half good half bad." Jacob answered and smiled. "And judging by that smile I'd guess you already have someone in mind." Jacob pointed out with a smirk. He was probably being real nosy so he decided he'd drop the subject.

"You don't sound like a child at all. I understand what you're saying. People should always be happy with their own bodies and not try to fit in with everyone else. We're meant to stand out, not blend in." Belinda commented matter of fact like. "I wish us both luck in our studies this semester." she added.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-12-2016, 12:51 AM

''Yes I have someone special in mind." Erik blushed more. "Let's just leave it at that." he turned to look at the boy. "What about you?" he asked. "Do you have a special someone in mind?"

"Luck is the least we will need." Belle smiled a little and settled into her bed staring at the ceiling. "I hope we can make it into the fields we want."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-12-2016, 01:10 AM

Jacob nodded, "I just don't know where we stand. We're friends but I don't know if we are anything more than that." he started and shrugged. "I know she likes me, I just don't know how much." he explained as he lay on his bed and looked over at Erik.

Belinda nodded, "I think we will. We just have to do our very best and not give up. It won't be easy, but it will be worthwhile." she commented. She believed in both of them, and knew that when someone really wanted something, they didn't stop until they got it.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-13-2016, 10:13 PM

Belle smiled at Bellinda. "I'm glad I get to live with someone who will believe in me." she yawned a little. "I'm going to believe in us as well." she snuggled under the blankets. "I think we should go explore the surrounding area." she suggested after a moments pause biting her lip a little.

"Well I hope you figure out how she feels soon." Erik smiled at him. "I hope that for both of us." he chuckled a little.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-14-2016, 11:13 PM

Belinda looked over at Belle, "Explore?" she repeated and thought about it. "Well if you're up for it we can. I thought you were tired though and would want to get some sleep." Belinda informed as she fixed her hair and smoothed out her shirt. "It would bee smart though to get familiar with this school since we will be here for a while." she admitted.

"Yeah, same here. I want to give it time though, I haven't seen her in a while so I can't just go up to her and tell her how I feel. I don't want to scare her away." Jacob started. Perhaps at some point while he was here he could tell Belle how he truly felt. The worst she could say is no.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-19-2016, 08:49 PM

Belle smiled a little. "I am tired but I would rather know where I am going tomorrow then wonder around lost and be late on the first day." she shrugged and pulled her shoes back on. "I'll be fine really."

"Then we both have something to look forward to." Erik smiled wondering how and when he would tell Belinda he loved her. "I'm sure we'll figure something out."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2016, 04:48 AM

Belinda nodded, "You make a good point. I don't think getting lost would be a good idea." she said and yawned softly. "Alright then, I'll go with you. It will be nice to get to know the school a little bit." she decided as she stood up and stretched out. Belinda wondered if any other students would be outside, or would they all be sleeping?

Jacob smiled, "Yeah I'm sure we will. We don't have to rush to come up with a solution. Things like these are the kind you don't really want to rush into." he pointed out seriously. Yes they probably wanted to rush into it but it wasn't the smart thing to do. Love was a big word and it shouldn't be used lightly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-13-2016, 06:51 PM

Belle smiled and slipped her shoes on stretched as she stood. "We should grab light jackets." she mused slipping her jacket on stuffing her hands into her pockets. "Shall we?" she remembered the map at the last second. "We won't be able to see it all tonight."

Erik nodded and stood "I'm going to go shower." he gathered his pjs then paused. "Unless you want to shower first."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-16-2016, 04:50 AM

Belinda grabbed a jacked and pulled it on, slipping her hands into the warm pockets. "Well that's alright. We can see as much as we can tonight and we'll learn the rest overtime." she assured. That's how it always worked anyway. Eventually one learned the layout of the place they were going to be staying at for a while and then it became just routine really.

Jacob shook his head, "You can go ahead man." he answered and looked at his own schedule. He was going to enjoy attending school here and not because he saw his friend belle, but because he was back home. Or at least back where he had grown up in. So much had changed since he left, but the place still had its charm.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-26-2016, 03:33 PM

"Thanks." Erik smiled at him and headed into the shower sighing in relief. After a while he came back out changed into his pjs. "Your turn." he settled onto his bed and combed his wet hair so it could dry more.

Belle nodded and lead the way map in hand. She already knew where the library was so she decided to find the dining hall first. "It's bigger then it looks." she observed as they walked threw the common.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-09-2016, 10:03 PM

Jacob snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Erik and nodded. He walked into the shower and sighed softly. He was a little nervous about starting tomorrow but hopefully he'd do just fine. How hard could it be right? Finishing his shower, he grabbed a towel and dried off before getting changed into his sleepwear and sat on his bed, brushing his hair even though he'd mess it up the moment he went to sleep.

Belinda looked around as she walked beside Belle. "This school is huge. I'm sure people will be getting lost the first couple of days." she said and laughed softly. She herself would be getting lost but eventually she'd learn her way around the school. For now she would use the map to guide her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2016, 11:41 PM

(Sorry I haven't posted been busy and tired.))

Erik took a shower as well staying in longer then he needed before going back to his bed. He set his alarm and stretched a little. "Goodnight." he called to Jacob and then settled into bed.

"I'll always be lost." Belle chuckled and shook her head. "It will take forever and then vacation will come and I'll forget for sure." she pulled her jacket closer feeling nervous about being out at night. She had always been fearful of the dark and as she walked she found herself wishing Jacob was there with her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-15-2016, 10:45 PM

((It's fine, I've been busy as well))

"Goodnight." Jacob answered and lay down in his bed. He should probably get some sleep as well, seeing as how classes would be starting in the morning. Who knew how tomorrow would go but he didn't think it would be too bad. School was school, and college wasn't much different from highschool. Closing his eyes, Jacob lay there in silence until falling to sleep.

"Oh yes, that could be a problem." Belinda agreed with a nod of her head. Her dark brown hair tickling her face. "I'm sure eventually you'll learn the layout of the school though." she commented softly. It was very dark out, and very quiet in a creepy way. This of course just meant that everyone was fast asleep, but maybe a few students were still up.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-20-2016, 08:51 PM

"I glad one of us thinks I can do it." Belle sighed softly. "I really should have more face in myself." she pouted a little. "do you mind if we hold hands on the way back?" she blushed softly. "I'm afraid of the dark." she hated to admit it but she was and even now she could feel her anxiety levels going up.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2016, 09:47 PM

Bellinda was surprised when she heard Belle's request but gave the girl a warm smile in the dark and nodded. "Of course we can." she said softly. "I understand being scared. I used to be scared of the dark, now not so much." she answered. Everyone was afraid of the dark at least once in their lives, and that was completely okay. "I do think the school looks pretty creepy right now." she whispered softly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-29-2016, 03:08 PM

((i don't know why I keep forgetting about this. Of you don't want to continue I understand.))