Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-10-2016, 03:46 AM

Micah winced when he caught sight of the king and forced himself to behave as he had promised his guard that he would do. "Thank-you for doing all this just for us. It looks like everyone seems to be enjoying themselves." he said and smiled softly. Pick of any of the girls? No! I don't want a girl! Wait a minute, new ones? How many girls did this man have? Jeez he could only imagine. "W-well that's very kind of you to let me have such a...privilege." he answered, not really sure what to say really.

No no no! I don't want to look at them! he yelled mentally as he allowed himself to be led over to the group of dancing girls. When he looked to the one being pointed at, he noticed that she at least was properly clothed. She was...she was actually rather pretty yes but that didn't matter to him. He knew he wasn't really going to talk to her and she wouldn't talk to him. He was only here for one reason after all. "Where did you find her?" Micah asked curiously as he looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2016, 07:06 AM

The guard stayed close, continuing to be a shadow, a stoic expression on his face as he watched the occupants of the room around them, determined to keep his prince safe while the king continued to witter away happily, clearly having already been drinking.
"Oh, she's been a thorn in our side for years and now she's going to be mine. I'm going to make sure of that" he had a sickening grin now as he watched the girl dance. She didn't seem to have any focus on the people there as the dancers, including herself set out to dancing amongst the crowds of people. this however was when pieces of jewellary here and there began to go missing, unnoticed to their owners as the girl danced by them. "Dirty little thief won't be doing it anymore, she's a beauty and she will be broken and tamed just like the rest" the king grinned more before picking up a goblet from a passing serving tray and drank from it deeply.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-12-2016, 12:15 AM

Micah frowned, "Right.." he said quietly and watched her closely. So this girl was a thief, just like his father. "Interesting." Micah commented and didn't like the way the man was talking about her. 'Tamed' wasn't a term anyone should be using on anyone, it was meant for animals and even then it was just wrong. "How exactly do you plan on doing that to her? What if she decides to fight back?" Micah asked as he picked up a goblet from the tray and staring at the drink inside, hesitantly taking a small drink.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2016, 10:39 AM

The king eyed the young prince alittle as he picked p the golet, waiting until he dark some before he continued, visibly relaxing as the sweet wine entered Micah's mouth.
"Fight back? I'm expecting it" the king could't hold back his smirk as his eyes once more sort out the dancing girl. "I will tame her how I please. I'm expecting the challenge but she will be him. I'm the king and I should have the best. She is the best. And then she will be mine. My little doll" the smirk seemed to twist more and more into a sickening grin as he spoke, clearly some not very pleasant thoughts going through his mind as he watched and looked for the girl. It was at the moment she went dancing past them, pale baby blue eye smeeting Micah's through the eyeholes in the mask. She placed her arms around the back of his neck alittle as she danced infront of him before continuing on her way past and into the mass of guests at the feast. The king did not seem too pleased that the girl had chosen Micah over him.
"The auction will begin in an hour, once everyone has eaten the fine feast we have made for you"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-12-2016, 11:56 PM

Micah glanced at the king, curious to hear his answer. He was surprised that the wine was actually good but he had to make sure not to drink too much. Only the king was to get drunk, Micah himself wasn't planning on getting drunk. Micah nodded in agreement, "That is true, you do deserve nothing but the very best of everything for you are the king after all." he agreed. He couldn't help but feel sick to his stomach when he say the sick grin on the older man's face when he talked about the poor girl. Micah couldn't allow this to happen but he had to, he was torn right now on what to do. Just keep your mouth shut. he thought to himself. His little doll, he could only imagine what he planned on doing to her. Micah took another drink of his wine and kept his amber eyes on the lovely girl. The problem here was that he wanted her, just to save her from the king but he knew he couldn't do that. If he spoke up the king would surely be outraged and the treaty would not be signed. Nothing would be accomplished and the trip would have been for nothing. Micah watched the girl dance in front of him, he smiled warmly at her even though he knew this was bad. When she was gone, he listened to the king and nodded. "Understood." Micah answered in a voice barely above a whisper. This was bad, very bad. He knew the king was probably very upset at the fact that she had danced for him and not for the king himself.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2016, 05:54 PM

The king had seemed to ease somewhat when Micah agreed that he deserved nothing but the best, clearly starting to warm alittle to the young prince though his look drastically darkened as the one he wanted danced for him and paid no attention to him. He glared at Micah before taking another drink off a serving tray, once more drinking deeply from it, a tint coming to his cheeks from the amount of alcohol he had drunk.
"Are you looking forward to the auction?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-13-2016, 11:51 PM

"The auction? Yes I am. I have a feeling it will be very interesting." Micah replied honestly. He personally didn't think he'd take part in it but that was subject to change depending on what he saw. Quickly, Micah's eyes darted around at the many people who were probably already drunk since they had already been drinking when he arrived to the feast. It had been a long day and he was already tired but he was going to stay until the event was over, it would be very rude not to. besides, perhaps he would see those lovely baby blue eyes once more before he retired for bed. The thought made him smile, those eyes were going to haunt him, he knew it.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2016, 03:18 AM

Just as the king had said, it wasn't long before the tables were set and the king steered Micah over to an emptyseat besides his own. "This is to be your place, you are my guest afterall. Your servant will have to eat with the others" The serving staff descended upon the table, quickly setting up once the king had taken his seat, being sure to have everything done while he gave off a large speech which also ncluded Micah as well as stating the places which were out of bounds. The feast was filled with all kinds of rich foods, most were clearly native to the land but others had clearly gone to other countries just to learn how to make these amazing didhes.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-14-2016, 10:59 PM

[center]Micah took his seat without any hesitation and looked over at his guard who would be eating with the others. Well this wasn't too bad, if anything seemed off he could always just excuse himself. Micah listened to the large speech with interest, it helped him learn a bit about this king he was dealing with. When the feast was set out on the table, Micah looked at all the different types of food that obviously came from different places of the world but they all smelled wonderful.[/color]

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2016, 10:56 AM

"Let the feast begin!"
The king declared loudly before taking his seat finally,happily beginning to dig in and fill his rounded belly. The guard looked over from where he had been designated to, still watching Micah like a hawk. The king once more, slowly becoming growingly more drunk with each goblet of wine he drank, began trying engage him in a conversation once more, this time about the girls who had been dancing, apparently they were all up for the auction that was to take place after the feast.
"Any of them take your fancy?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-16-2016, 12:26 AM

Micah took a small sip from his wine and smiled, it was delicious he had to admit. When the king asked his question, Micah blinked but nodded. "I do have my eyes on one of them." he answered. "However, I fear I will not win her." Micah admitted. What if she wasn't part of the auction though? Well then he'd get another one but he didn't like the idea of this king 'taming' any of these girls so any one he could win was one he would be saving from the disturbing king who sat beside him now. Micah was glad that the king was clearly getting drunk, this might not be so hard after all. Looking at his food, Micah began to eat it quietly and as calmly as was possible. He was hungry but he didn't want to eat like an animal either.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2016, 09:42 AM

"Oh? And who may the special one be?" The King grinned sickeningly, clearly assuming that Micah would be doing things simularly to his own plans with who ever this girl is. "If you don't try then you don't know if you will win. Allll the girls are for auction tonight, even a few of the boys too, if you swing that way or want to give it a try"
He continued to grin as he munched away on his food hungrily with a seemingly unsatiable hunger as he emptied plate after plate of tastey treats which had been made specially for the feast.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-16-2016, 10:51 PM

"She...well her eyes are what really make her special. I have never seen eyes like hers, a lovely baby blue." Micah answered quietly before taking another couple of bites of his food. He knew the king would not be happy to hear that Micah wanted the same girl he wanted. When the king mentioned boys, Micah almost choked on his food and chuckled. "No, no I don't swing that way." he answered with a smile. He didn't think he swung that way anyway and he didn't want to find out. The girl with the lovely eyes was all he wanted to think about right now.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2016, 11:31 PM

"Baby blue hm?.. A taste for the unusual" He nodded, it seemed he hadn't quite picked up that they had their eyes set on the same girl. "The unusual are usually the best gems to hold and claim. I wish you look my friend. When she takes the stag, point her out to me. I would like to see this rare beauty who had capture my guest's eye"
The king continued to grin and motioned for his drink and plate to once more be refilled. He couldn't help to laugh as Micah nearly choked on his food at the mention of 'swinging that way'
"Oh don't worry, it is a fun thing to dauble in every so often, with the right toy that is"
The guard was beginning to wonder if that sickening grin was a permenant feature on the kings face as when he looked over to the prince, it was once more plastered onto his face.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-16-2016, 11:43 PM

Micah finished up his meal and asked for his drink to be refilled. "My father would agree with you that the unusual are the best gems to keep." Micah commented and looked down at his empty plate then had it filled once again. He took a few bites of his food while listening to what the king had to say. So far Micah had managed to play along with the king's sick games, he just hoped he didn't mess up. "Thank-you, I feel I may need it." he admitted and blinked. "Y-You want to see her?" he repeated and looked at the king, surprised before looking back down at his food. No way, but he couldn't just lie to the king either. "When I see her, I'll point her out to you." Micah agreed and took a small drink of the wine and continued to eat easily. It was fun? Was the king being serious right now or was he just joking around with him? "W-well I wouldn't know about that, but if you say so then it must be true." Micah answered with a smile.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2016, 01:37 AM

"Then your father is a wise man, especially when it comes to the unusual prizes" The king smirked, finishing yet another plate of food, the serving plates themselves looking relatively bare now also as he cast his dark eyes around them before drinking deeply from his glass, downing two glasses worth of wine one right after the other, the flush line from the alcohol having become extremely visible now.
"Come now young prince, surely you must have had some form of fun in that palace of yours?" He looked to him, waiting to see and hear Micah's answer. Surely his parents were the stuffy kind, if so he would have to see what he could do about that in this treaty, that was for sure.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-17-2016, 02:56 AM

Micah smiled, his father was very wise even though most people wouldn't assume it when they saw him. He was silent as he ate his meal and when he was finished, he drank what wine he had left and set the empty glass down on the table right next to his empty plate. He was pretty full right now, he never really ate much or drank much for that matter. He never knew how it was possible for anyone to eat or drink so much, when did they get full? "Fun?" he repeated and thought for a moment. "Well it depends on what you consider fun. When I was younger, my mother and I would read books under the tree in our garden. My parents would often tell me stories about their own childhoods which I still find very entertaining. I don't really have people over to my home, I guess it is safe to say that I don't have friends." he answered.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-29-2016, 10:19 PM

"Then you haven't lived, boy! We will have to do something about that, starting tonight! Even better, starting with the auction"
The king delared with a grin which still held traces of a sickening smirk. Raising to his chubby, short legs then raised his glass, clinking his spoon against it to call silence across the guests who had all finished feasting.
"Now that we are all well fed and watered let the evenings events begin! I hope you are all ready to empty your full purses. Let the auction begin!"

Cheering erupted from some of the members and the king returned to his seat, making himself comfortable as the serving staff cleared away the plates and such as some guards began to lead the dancers from earlier inside as well as a few extras. The bids began once each one did their performance, showing their talents. Some danced, some showed their skill at being able to fight, proving themselves to be worhy bodyguards to be kept close. Eventually a slight jingle of jewellary could be heard as the familiar masked woman from earlier was shoved forward by a guard causing her to send him a filthy glare before continuing forward. She stopped before the head of the table, looking at the king, who already had a couple of new 'aquisitions' stood behind him, and the young prince with piercing baby blue eyes. Her eyes drifted closed as the music began to play, listening to the beat of the music before starting to dance, losing herself in it's beat as she moved, letting her surroundings melt away from her as she moved.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2016, 05:50 AM

Micah wasn't sure what the king had planned for him to 'start living' but he was sure it would be something he wasn't used to. Sometimes though, you had to do things you didn't like to get the right answers you needed. At least the king seemed to be having a lot of fun with this event, Micah was glad to see that at least. He turned his attention to the people being auctioned off, looking for the pair of pale blue eyes.

He didn't want to point her out to the king, but he had to. That's when he saw her, his breath hitched in his throat as his eyes followed her. She really was a beauty to behold. "T-that's her." Micah whispered as he watched her dance effortlessly. However, he wondered if she even liked dancing.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-01-2016, 04:34 PM

"You have a good eye, that would be my prize jewel..however...I may be willing to part with her, as a gift to set you on your road to enjoying life. A Welcoming gift you could even say, what do you think?"
The King grinned broadly at the young prince as the girl danced in the infront of the tables as the bids began to go off around her the price steadily increasing higher and higher.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2016, 05:38 PM

"Enjoying life?" Micah repeated and looked at the king in confusion. Is he lying? There was no way he would just give her away...just like that. Micah thought to himself and looked at the girl again. "W-well y-you do not have to but if you do I would very much appreciate it." he said honestly. Listening to the bids, it was clear that a lot of people were interested in winning her because the numbers kept steadily rising getting higher and higher very quickly.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-01-2016, 08:34 PM

"If you don't want the little gem, I am more then happy to keep her for myself"
The smirk twisted once more as his eyes looked over the girl, staring at her. If you watched closely enough it was as though he was undressing her with his eyes, already plotting and planning the many ways he was going to 'tame' her and make her his.

The guard watched Micah silently, making sure to keep him safe though found himself unable to help but find his gaze drifting over to the final 'item' up for auction watching the ornately clad girl twist and twirl as she dancde to the music as though the world around her didn't exsist.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2016, 09:08 PM

Micah really didn't like the way this man was looking at her. "No, no I want her for myself." Micah said seriously. He wasn't going to let this man anywhere near the poor girl. He was obviously wanting to do disgusting things to her and Micah wasn't going to allow it. At least if Micah had her she wouldn't be used or hurt.

The king really made him uncomfortable, he wanted this to be over just so that he could get to bed and sleep. He was very tired from the long journey to get here. Looking back at the girl, he smiled softly as he watched her dance freely. Maybe she did like dancing because she didn't seem nervous.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2016, 01:01 AM

"That settles it then"
The king began to add his own bids, the other guests beginning to reduce the amount of bids they were putting in until eventually they no longer dared bid against him, clearly letting the round king win without making it obvious, clearly scared of what this man would do to them if he didn't win. When the final bid was declared, the music stopped. In the same beat the music stopped, the girl froze, ending perfectly still as though she had known when the music was going to end evn before it did. the king motioned for her to move forwards and she obliged.
"This is your new master"
He smirked as he motioned to Micah. He eyes shifted from the king to the man besides him, staring at him silently without a word.

"Now to you all! If you wish to depart for the night you are free to do so, though I am sure many of you would still wish to continue the festivities so let them continue!"
The music resumed playing and the guard rose to his feet, moving so he was stood besides Micah.
"Your highness," He addressed the king with a bow "Please my I request my young prince take his leave. He has had a very busy day and a long journey. And in order for him to truly appreciate your gift, I believe it may fair him well to turn in early"
The king studied the guard for a moment before breaking into a vibrant grin, clearly the alcohol had swayed this in more his favour, "Of course, of course. Go, enjoy yourself. I shall see you in the morning"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-03-2016, 05:23 AM

Micah had a feeling the king would win, no one would dare try to beat him. When the king won, he wasn't surprised and watched the girl approach without hesitation. He wondered if she was scared. Master? he wasn't a fan of that word, he was a master of no one. Micah was just a prince after all. "H-hello..." he said to the girl softly. What was he supposed to do now? He didn't really want to own her, did this mean he was to take her home with him?! He couldn't do that, he promised to come home alone, not with a girl. Hopefully this didn't lead him to start a harem, that was something he promised not to do either.

Micah relaxed a little bit when his guard appeared beside him. Res, yes rest would be very nice right now but what about her? Well he'd have to figure something out. "Thank-you, I shall see you in the morning." Micah assured and stood from his seat then looked at the girl. "Come with me." he said quietly and started to walk back to his room with his guard beside him. This was bad, he didn't really think this choice through carefully. If he was her master that meant she would do what he said, but what did he want her to do? Dance for him? He blushed at the thought and shook his head to get rid of the thoughts coming to his head. No, he would only want her to be happy and be herself.