Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-24-2017, 06:18 PM

In the little town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas, a town not ordinary by any means, the sun is just beginning to rise. Woods edge the town, orange and green leaves mixing together in the autumn air. All around, a pine scent soothes the mind, wind rising off of the distant lake. In a town where science and elegant, victorian era architecture mingle together, nothing looks out of the ordinary. A normal morning, on a normal November day, half way through the month.

However, deep within the trees, a rift opens in the space time continuum. Waves of color shoot out, sending a brief flash of light into the sky. A second later, it vanishes as if it never existed. The portal stays though, shivering lightly against a background of fallen leaves. Unless a person stands at the right angle, it appears as nothing more than a beam of light, or a heat wave except it isn’t hot at all. The portal just sits there though, as the sun rises in a clear blue sky. Nothing is strange. Nothing is extraordinary at all. Just a normal day in a normal town, ready to tumble straight into chaos. Just as soon as someone steps through, from a place not nearly as ordinary as this. Not at all.

~o~~OO~~o~

What would happen if two worlds that normally don’t touch, collided? The world of the ordinary—our world—and that of fandom. This is a story of how those characters from created works enter the world of ordinary people. What happens when they meet our world? What happens to the residents of Eureka Springs? This is that story.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-24-2017, 06:25 PM

Rules:
•The focus is to play fan-based characters from any anime, tv show, game, etc
•I do ask you refrain from completely in-human types such as ponies or lion king. We’re breaking the rules of the universe enough without having talking, intelligent animals, unless it is simply your character’s pet.
•Also, the focus is canon characters meeting the real world and how they would react to it. If you wish to write an OC, write town characters as we will need at least a couple of those.
•This is a casual rp. While detailed long posts are fine, so are smaller ones. Come, go, I will rework things if I have to
•I would prefer if you stick around though
•Romance is welcome as long as you discuss fandom related things and don’t assume others think the same as you. Won’t it be fun to see what characters from different fandoms think of each other though? XD
•Otherwise, have serious fun, don’t flame other’s fandoms and keep this story alive!
•Pm me your profile with the name of rp in the header.

Skeleton canon character:
Name:
Fandom:
Image:
Wiki/information link: (optional)

Skeleton towns people:
Name:
Image:
Short Bio:

~o~~OO~~o~

OOC- link tba

Quick list of taken canon characters

SPOILERX

Zoro- One Piece
Prussia- Hetalia
Loki- Thor/Avengers
Ruby Rose- RWBY
Tony Stark- Iron Man/Avengers

All accepted profiles

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 04-12-2018 at 10:39 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-24-2017, 07:14 PM

Roronoa Zoro stared at the blue sky above him. He felt slightly disoriented considering it looked a stormy grey-green color before. Not that it had been storming. He just through it would even though that wasn't his area of expertise. After taking a long nap in the grassy hills of some island, he started wandering toward the town in search of some shelter in case it did rain. However, he ended up here instead. Scratching his head, Zoro continued to stare up at the sky. "Did I take a wrong turn...?"

However, as he continued to walk away from the trees, still hoping to find the town again, his confusion only increased. Strange noises came from beyond the line of trees, like a...vroom? His senses didn't tell him an enemy approached, but he couldn't ascertain what this was at all. Finally, he crossed through the line of trees. There, beyond the woods, sat a town. Zoro stared, his eyes wide with shock. The island's town...didn't look like that before did it? Not knowing what else to do, he dropped to a seat beside a grey, paved surface that rolled down the hills into the town. The three swords at his waist remained sheathed, almost forgotten as he puzzled through this. Just what sort of island magic was this? Even by his standards, he never got this lost before.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 11-27-2017, 01:40 AM

Upon first glance, Loki could tell he was someplace very different. Although, it was different in a strange way. There was no destruction, no Avengers, no aliens... no portal. Loki was unsure about how he had gotten there. He was unusually calm as he wandered around...

It was very different. There were no screams of horror; there were no people! Loki looked around, everything was different. He wondered where all of the Avengers and SHIELD was. He was pleasantly surprised to know that none of them seemed to be aware that he was on Midgard. At least, so he thought. It seemed that most people did not recognize him as anything more than just a passerby.

"You!" Loki called to the only person nearby. It was a woman, she looked confused at first, her curly fro bouncing in the wind as her head snapped to the side. "Tell me, where am I...?" But the woman didn't seem to hear his question.

"Hey, you're Tom Hiddleston, right?" The woman smiled kindly, excitedly and came a little closer to Loki. In return, Loki became offended that someone would think he was someone else.

"I beg your pardon?!" Loki's nostrils started to flare and he felt his face becoming warm with anger. Not so much at the woman's question, but more so at the fact that he was hopelessly lost and he was upset that nothing seemed to be the way it should. This mortal wasn't screaming in terror of him, she didn't even ask about the attack in New York. In fact, it was as if he were just another person. "No!"

"Oh..." The woman blushed, quickly turning away. She struggled with the lock on the door of the building she was trying to open. Loki was even more offended by the blatant ignorance this woman seemed to have. He watched her carefully as she shimmied open the door and started to slide into the building. He didn't give her much of a chance to disappear before he reached out and grabbed her roughly by the arm, holding up a dagger to her neck.

"You DARE turn away from me, mortal..."

The woman froze out of fear at first, then started to scream. Loki squeezed her arm tighter, which, in turn made the woman scream a lot louder. The noise only made Loki angrier. She struggled against him, causing Loki to "accidentally" slide the blade across her cheek, giving her a small, short cut. The woman stopped screaming, but lifted her free hand to touch her bleeding cheek.

"You asshole!" She screamed. "Are you insane?!" The woman kicked Loki between the legs, rendering him useless. He immediately let go of her arm and she took off in the opposite direction, pulling out her cellphone from her purse and dialed 9-1-1. "... yes, my name is Daisy Buchanan... " Her voice got a little quieter as she kept going farther off into the distance.

Loki didn't know why everything seemed to different... But he was surprised at the fact that this woman was not afraid of him. Something was very wrong.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-27-2017, 05:05 PM

Zoro was somewhere between lost in puzzling thought and napping by the grey thing that was probably a road when he heard a scream far in the distance. Not too far not too hear though. It seemed that no matter where he went, there was always trouble. One hand ready on the hilts of his swords, the young green haired man took off in the direction that he heard the noise. Maybe it wasn't any of his business, but his captain would go investigate if he were here, so Zoro did just that.

The farther down the road he traveled, the less and less like the island things looked. Everything looked so strange from the normal nonsense of the Grand Line, the Red Line, or anything really. Though he only saw a couple people on his way running through the town, none of them looked like marines or pirates. So I traveled somewhere no one else has been then? It didn't matter though. He wasn't sure which way the scream came from now that it ended so he just ran blindly. Somehow, through he still found exactly what he was looking for.

Zoro skid to a stop just in time to see a woman running away down the street and a strange man standing some distance away. With no one else around, this man had to be the cause of that scream. Pulling out one of his swords, Zoro leveled it at the man. "Hey, weird guy over there. What did you do that that woman? I'm not really interested in fighting pirate scum right now, so you better have a good excuse." His eyes flared with a fierceness to back his words. His confidence said that without a doubt, he could back up his challenge, and he would.

Kory

Old 11-27-2017, 11:16 PM

It appeared that Loki wasn't alone with the woman after all! Some green haired man addressed him and at first, he decided to ignore him. It wasn't until he was called "pirate scum" that Loki turned his head to face him. "How DARE you address the rightful king of this realm!" Loki stood from where he'd been kneeling. The sensitive area between his legs was still sore and it took a while to make himself stand normally.

He drew his daggers from his sides, standing defensively, ready to attack. Coming from a world where everything answer to any problem was; fight, fight, fight.... Loki didn't seem to understand that this was a situation that probably didn't need to end up in a fight. Loki noticed the woman off in the distance. She was talking to the air with her hand to her ear.

Loki studied the green haired man in front of him... He looked... surly. Perhaps even rugged and Loki noticed his swords. This man seemed confident that he could best Loki in combat, and frankly, Loki knew better than to pick a fight with someone like him. The green haired man reminded Loki of the warriors on Asgard. Quickly calculating his options, Loki decided that his best option was to have some leverage...

He brushed passed the green haired man and approached Daisy again, who started to walk backwards to avoid him. Loki smirked, now she was afraid of him.

"You stay away from me, freak..." Daisy said to him. Loki disappeared in front of her. His body seemingly turning into light for a split second. Daisy looked around, confused. "Where...?" But Loki reappeared behind her, his dagger digging into her back. Daisy opened her mouth to scream again, but Loki's hand covered her mouth, muffling any sound she'd try to make.

"You will stay out of my way, Mr. Green..." Loki said to the man with the swords. "I will rule this world... And you as well." Loki let out a deranged laugh. All the while, Daisy started to cry.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-28-2017, 06:08 AM

Zoro let out a laugh. This guy was completely insane. And he met some pretty insane people in his travels, including someone who made themself god. Gods could fall though. He didn't doubt that at all. Clenching his hand tighter around his sword, he had only a second before the strange man stepped past him, back toward the woman. "Hey!" he called out. "I'm still talking to you, pissant," he added, knowing it would get under the other man's skin. Just the thought of that made Zoro grin.

As the other man grabbed hold of the woman again though, Zoro's eyes sharpened with seriousness again. The guy could move fast, real fast. To most people, it would probably appear impossible, but he followed the motion with his eyes nonetheless. So it would be a real fight then. "I don't care if you rule this world or not, you creep. No one rules me though." With that, he pulled the other two swords from their sheaths, added a few last words before placing one in his mouth.

"But just so you know, I never lose." Swords ready, he charged forward, the swords in his hands creating a shape like the horns of a bull, his face showing little bother about the woman in between them.

Kory

Old 11-29-2017, 03:28 AM

Even though Loki knew he couldn't best this man in combat, he was too proud to let himself seem weak. It irked him when the green haired man called him out of his name, but Loki wasn't called a silvertongue for no reason. When the man pulled out his swords, Loki knew that this meant he'd have no choice but to best this man in combat.

Loki wasn't weak, but he was not as athletically inclined as some other men. Loki removed the dagger from behind the woman and raised them above his head to block the green haired man's swords. It struck a chord of fear in Loki to see now that this fight was actually going to happen. Loki wasn't a fan of fighting like a savage, he much preferred using his wits to get what he wanted. But this strange place... Everything seemed different.

When Loki moved the dagger from Daisy's back, she melted to his knees on the concrete street. The thought of near-death was something she was not expecting to happen in the first month of school. Loki cackled, "You'll rue the day you dared challenge a god." He said. Daisy slowly got back to her feet and started to shuffle away, when the sound of sirens in the distance caught her attention...

She could have screamed in joy when the police arrived. But all she could do was stand in shock and fear as the police cars pulled up to the two dueling men. An officer pulled out his gun and pointed it towards Loki. "Drop your weapons or we will open fire!" They said. Loki's attention turned from the green haired man to the officers and their guns. Now, those were weapons he'd recognized. Loki did not drop his weapon and they began to open fire at Loki. All the while, bullets were flying, hitting Loki and bouncing off his skin like rubber balls.

"How dare you!" Loki roared. "I've had enough of this!" Loki was missing his scepter from before.. he could do very little damage, still, he wasn't going to go down without a fight. Loki jumped into the air, his daggers out and ready to stab any officer of the law who got into his way... Another officer standing next to Daisy pulled out a taser and shot Loki with it, causing the god to seize up and drop to the ground. It seemed as though the crazy, wild day that Daisy was having had come to an end...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-29-2017, 11:33 PM

As Zoro brought his two swords down, he grit his teeth around the hilt of his third when the attack was blocked. Most people couldn't do that, but he didn't think this weirdo was most people anyway. Rather than follow up the attack with his third blade, he jumped back in order to switch up his formation to something more advanced. Rather than slice the man into an X, a spinning spiral might serve better. "You're better than I thought you would be," he admitted, grinning with a wild savagery. "I think I'll have to get serious."

Just as Zoro started to pull the black bandana from his upper arm and tie it over his head almost like a mask, a strange and very loud siren noise filled the air. Clearly the other guy knew what this meant because he turned his attention toward the metal beasts from which men poured, guns in their hands. As strange as they looked, he could deal with guns. Lifting his swords into a defensive position, he eyed the police. Most pointed their weapons at the creeper dude who clearly injured another person, but he wasn't without his own attention. Staring down a grissled looked individual, Zoro readied himself for an attack.

One gun fired, then a whole volley let loose around them. Zoro sliced the bullet's from the air as if they rolled toward him at a lackadaisical pace. While faster than the usual pirate fair, he adjusted almost immediately. This was no different than fighting standard level marines, if slightly better equipped and well...not afraid. A quick glance to the side showed him that the other man fared just as well, the bullets not even touching him.

Just when it seemed that they completely had the upper hand, electricity sizzled in the air. The other man went down and for a split second, Zoro's eyes widened. It was a cheap trick and he did not like it. Before he could really think about his actions, Zoro sprinted over to the weirdo and grabbed him around the waist before taking off down a different street, away from the men with guns. He didn't know why he did it, but by the time he questioned it, he was already too far down the street to second guess himself.

Kory

Old 11-30-2017, 02:54 AM

Daisy watched as the Tom Hiddleston-looking man fell to the ground. It happened so quickly, she was not expecting him to go down so easily. Daisy was surprised when the man with green hair picked up the other man and ran down the opposite street. Daisy watched as they disappeared down the street. In her mind, she hoped that that would be the end of the craziness that's happened to her. An officer started talking to her and she had to pull her face away from the two men and she put her focus on the officer that was speaking to her.

. . .

Loki felt weightless. Which, was odd... He knew he couldn't fly, so... Loki's eyes started to flutter open and he realized he was being carried. Loki didn't like being touched, so immediately he started to wiggle and struggle against the man carrying him. "Let go of me, mortal!" Loki cried. He started to kick and flail as he tried to escape being held. Loki wiggled out of the man's arms and fell to the ground. He angrily shouted, "You're beneath me! This entire realm... all of you are beneath me!"

It appeared that they were both on a different street. Although Loki didn't know where he was, he was just glad to be away from the officers with the electric wire guns. Loki was a little disorientated from being hit with a taser, so he was wobbly on his legs when he stood. He held onto his daggers tightly and was ready to attack again, but he knew that he would definitely not win this battle. Still, he would put up as good of a fight as he could. Loki always had the option of disappearing should he lose...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-30-2017, 08:41 PM

They'd only run down one street and part of another when the guy that Zoro held started to come to again. Almost immediately, he started to struggle, leaving Zoro cursing out loud. He deposited his bundle to the street and turned to glare at man sharply, snapping out in anger. "Oh shut up and just let me find a place to hole up! You're seriously annoying!" Despite the fact that he was trying to find them somewhere to hide, his volume held nothing back. If this guy wanted to go for another fight in the middle of escaping, that was fine by him too. All he tried to do was help. He could stop that in a heart beat though. Jabbing one finger at the other man, he added more fuel to the fire. "You're the one who started this, you know!"

Kory

Old 12-01-2017, 01:03 AM

When Loki was yelled at, it brought back memories of being on Asgard, listening to Odin scream and yell at him. However, it only made Loki calm down and lower his daggers. Instead of getting angry and attacking blindly, he was more curious as to why the green haired man would "save" him. Loki lowered his daggers to his sides and he quieted down.

He stared at the green haired man awkwardly, not quite knowing what to do or say. He used his magic to change his outfit from something Asgardian to something more... earth-friendly. He changed into a suit and tie. Maybe not something as comfortable, but definitely something stylish. "Why did you bring me here?" Loki asked the green haired man. He wondered more about it, how did he end up here anyway? "Why are we here?" Loki wasn't asking the green haired man directly, more like thinking out loud.

Loki looked around... "If you're responsible for bringing me here to Midgard...!" Loki started to think of a threat, but he found that his brain was foggy and he couldn't think of anything witty to say. For once, his silvertongue failed him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-01-2017, 03:53 AM

As the atmosphere between them relaxed some, Zoro started walking again, trusting his new not-friend to keep up. He should have left him behind. He really should have, but it was a spur of the moment decision and he couldn't take it back now. However, the guy was only getting weirder. Zoro blinked. He swore he fucking blinked and the guy was wearing different clothes. Scowling with a mix of confusion and irritation, Zoro turned back to the street he walked down.

The truth was, he didn't have the faintest clue as to where he walked. Looking down every side street and investigating multiple doors, it became quickly apparent as well. "Midgard? What the hell is that? Look," he added, turning around again to look at the other man. "I brought you with me because I have unanswered questions and that's it." He misinterpreted 'here' as the street they currently walked on rather than the town itself. Zoro still thought that maybe this was the island he went to sleep on and he just didn't know it yet. "Do you see the ocean anywhere though? If I walk east I should find the sea, right? The sea always lies to the east."

Kory

Old 12-02-2017, 12:04 AM

Loki followed the green haired man closely. Staring at the other man's feet. At first, Loki thought that the green haired man had somewhere he wanted to go, but after a few minutes of walking blindly it appeared that the green haired man had no idea where he was going. Loki didn't say anything, after all, Loki didn't know where they were going either. The longer they walked, the more confused and a little scared Loki got. So far, the green haired man was no longer a threat... If he wasn't a threat, then perhaps he was someone that Loki should keep in his favor?

"Midgard is where we are...." Loki said. "I think...?" Loki stayed quiet and kept following. When the green haired man asked about the sea, Loki was a little confused. "Why are you looking for the sea?" Loki didn't see any ships nearby, couldn't smell any seawater or see those little bird things that lurked near the oceans. It puzzled Loki, this green haired man was a strange one... But if he needed to gain his favor, then that's what he'd do. It wouldn't be the first time that Loki did what he had to do to survive.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-03-2017, 04:55 PM

Finding a door that led to an unlocked and empty storage space of some kind, Zoro pushed his way inside. It looked like it could have housed a general store at one point, but now it looked more like an antique set up. And maybe the lock was just old and when he used his strength, it just gave. Either way, it was theirs to use now. "Ah well, if this is Midgard, I don't like it. Too much dust!" Fighting back a sneeze, Zoro started to poke around on the shelves, wondering if there was anything not expired on the shelves.

"Nami said we were going to take sail at noon so I should get back to the ship. She and Cook will be pissed." He sighed. As things were though, he didn't even know which was to the field he was lost in from before. This was too strange. "I don't get how the ocean could just get up and leave! Damn it! I wanted to go to the next island!" Zoro turned to the other man whose name he still didn't know, his eyes narrowed in scrutiny. "What's your name anyway? You're obvious not a pirate or a marine."

Kory

Old 12-05-2017, 02:02 AM

Loki remained quiet as the man seemed to go on about people he knew... but Loki didn't. Loki only stared at the ground as the green haired man ranted about the ocean disappearing. Who would want to go to the ocean? They didn't have an "ocean" on Asgard... Loki let loose a sigh, but straightened himself up when the green haired man asked his name.

Loki didn't know what a marine was, but he certainly was not a pirate! "I am Loki... Of Asgard." He was a little offended that the green haired man clearly had no idea who he was. Still, it wasn't as though Loki knew who the green haired man was either. But he'd assumed that the green haired man must've been either a pirate or a... "marine". Whatever the hell a "marine" was...?

"Do I get the pleasure of knowing your name?" Loki asked. He tried, really, really hard not to sound snarky. After all, this green haired man (so far?) didn't seem to be a threat. At least, not at the moment. Loki didn't like being given the side eye, though...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-08-2017, 06:54 PM

Zoro snorted. Loki may have tried not to sound snarky, but Zoro still heard it that way. Rather than taking offense though, he found it amusing and comfortable considering the company he usually kept. He could go hours just arguing back and forth with his crew mates. Not that he hated them, but rather, it was just the habit they had fallen into. "Roronoa Zoro," he answered, grinning at the other man. "I don't have a country or whatever that I can say I'm from, but I'm the swordsman of the Straw Hat pirates." He didn't offer a hand to shake, but instead tossed a dusty jar to Loki. "Does that look edible to you? I can't read the label."

Turning back to the shelves, Zoro frowned. Honestly, as far as places to hole up, this wasn't the best. The door offered little view down the street in either direction. He couldn't fortify it in any way without pulling down one of the shelves and shoving them in front, locking him and this Loki guy inside since there wasn't a secondary exit. Zoro would prefer an open field where he could wield all three of his swords and cut down enemies in a full circle. He glanced out the door's small square window. "I don't think those guys with the guns are following us at least."

Kory

Old 12-11-2017, 09:51 PM

Catching the jar awkwardly, Loki glanced at the words on the label... Thank goodness for Allspeak, or Loki wouldn't have been able to read the label either. He saw numbers, but didn't know what they meant. Loki was too proud to show this stranger that he didn't understand Midgardian food safety. Still, Loki read the ingredients, again, not knowing what half of them were. But he decided to do the obvious and open the jar to see what exactly was in it.

It didn't look appealing... It seemed to be some sort of sustenance in the shape of long, rounded.... meat? If it could even be called that... Floating in a watery substance. Loki was not going to eat it. He'd prefer the bullet of a gun to that kind of living hell. Midgardian food always puzzled him, sometimes it looked much better than Asgardian food, and their methods of preparing food was much better... but sometimes, Midgardian food looked disgusting. It looked like something he wouldn't even feed to his dog. Honestly, it looked like enough to turn a rodent sick. Still, Loki frowned at the sight of it, closed the jar and handed it back to Zoro... "It's... edible." Loki said. He was a liesmith after all. Loki didn't know if it was fit for consumption, but regardless, Loki wasn't going to eat it.

"They may not be following us now..." Loki said, "But they'll be back soon, no doubt." Loki looked at Zoro. Wondering what the man was doing, Loki slowly approached Zoro from behind, staring passed the man's shoulder and looking at the shelves. Loki remained quiet, though. What else was there to say? They were both stuck in this little shop of some sort, with no exit and barely a view to the outside world. It was better than being stuck in the cells of Asgard, but worse than being completely free. Loki needed air....

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-14-2017, 11:36 PM

Zoro took the jar and shrugged once, no sign of distrust on his face. He popped it open and without further prompt, dropped cross-legged to the floor. "Great. Are you sure you don't want one?" he asked as he took one of the meats from the jar and popped into in his mouth. He turned back toward Loki, proffering another sausage. Some of the liquid dripped down a finger and he shook it off. "Tastes pretty good. Reminds me of this dinosaur that we cooked up one time. Except...squishier." Zoro shrugged, then popped the sausage into his mouth without waiting for a response. Clearly, he didn't find that description the least bit appetizing. His taste buds might be a little spoiled these days but when it came to eating, all was still fair game.

The jar settled between his legs, Zoro stretched back to lean against the shelves. It was true that their enemies might come chasing after them at any time, but Zoro was good at sensing danger. Right now, he sensed nothing, leaving him in a lull. His swords would never be far anyway. "Well, if you want to eat some, you can get your own. I'm going to take a nap." Zoro yawned and barely seconds after he finished speaking, he started to snore, already far lost in a sleep. Like always though, if danger came, his swords would still be ready.

Kory

Old 12-16-2017, 06:26 AM

Loki looked in disgust as he watched Zoro eat the mystery meat from the jar. It wasn't the grossest thing he'd ever seen. At least Zoro chewed with his mouth closed, unlike his disgusting brother, Thor... Loki only stared at him carefully as the man ate. Loki remained quiet, thinking that it would be best to wait and see if this man would later turn out to be a threat. Rather than be rash and proud, Loki decided to be calm, quiet and alert.

Loki shook his head when Zoro asked if he wanted any. His upper lip snarled a little as he watched Zoro eat. When the other man turned his back to him, Loki looked away in response... Perhaps he didn't like the way Loki stared at him so intensely? Loki knew that he needed to learn to control his facial expressions better. Loki's head snapped back towards Zoro when he heard the man's voice again...

"Okay." Loki said... And after what felt like mere seconds, the green haired man was already sleeping. Loki looked around the little shop. It was strangely lonely and quiet, despite the sounds of Zoro snoring. Loki wasn't scared, but Loki wasn't confident that should the people with those strange, electronic gun thingies come back that he'd be able to fend for himself. Loki looked back at Zoro...

Loki slowly approached the sleeping man and squeezed in next to him, quietly, slowly as to not wake him up. Loki couldn't sleep in such a position, but he would just sit quietly next to sleeping Zoro as he waited for whatever dangers were to certainly follow them to this location... Loki remained squeezed next to Zoro for a few minutes, not sure if he should be on the "lookout" or not.

When Loki was younger, he and Thor used to go on "missions" and Loki was always on "lookout". It felt like being a child again, except this time, he was stuck... on a new realm... with a stranger, and there was a very real threat out there. After a few minutes passed, Loki leaned his head on Zoro's shoulder and started to fiddle with his fingers. After another few minutes passed Loki took out his daggers and started to fidget with them...

Loki noticed a bright light that seemed to be shining through the spaces in the door. Loki wasn't scared, by any means, but he stiffened and stopped breathing when the light got a little brighter. He also covered Zoro's mouth, hoping to quiet the man's snoring... The light stayed bright for a little while, but eventually it grew dimmer and dimmer and the light went away. Loki waited, trying his best to listen carefully to see if he could hear footprints or voices. He wasn't disappointed, he certainly heard voices, although, he couldn't understand what they were saying...

Loki gently shook Zoro, not wanting to startle him. "We need to leave!" Loki whispered.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-22-2017, 06:43 PM

Zoro snorted when he felt a hand cover his mouth, startling slightly, his fingers flinching toward his sword handles. He realized quickly what caused him to wake though and he kept still, eyes glancing toward Loki. Something was out there. He didn't doubt that at all. His entire body had gone tense, ready for a fight that would no doubt come barreling through that door in seconds. However, after shrugging Loki's hand away, the door stayed closed. The source of light...dimmed? Whatever caused it, it seemed they did not find this hiding place. Zoro breathed out in relief, but he did not relax.

"Right," Zoro muttered back. Pulling to his feet, he adjusted his swords in his haramaki, making sure that they were as ready as he was. A swordsman needed absolute control over his blades after all. Considering the curse on one of his, it paid to never treat it without care and caution. "I think whatever it was left, but we should find a new place. If possible, we should return to where we came from?"

Feeling slightly uncertain about that, Zoro eyed the door for another second. But really, just where did he start in this new realm? It was near that road...thing, right? And just where was that? Shaking his head, Zoro walked to the door, one hand resting on the white handle of one of his swords. "Ready for a fight?" Despite the fact that voices murmured on the other side of the door, he was ready to fling it open, no hesitation at all. Call it confidence or whatever, but he didn't fear anything he could fight with a sword.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 04-13-2018 at 04:40 PM..

numerica
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2017, 02:05 AM

Tony opened his eyes, and started to panic. He was in the middle of the sidewalk in podunk nowhere, and his suit was nowhere to be found. How drunk had he gotten last night? He had no memory of leaving his workshop… He sat up slowly, reflexively checking to make sure the arc reactor in his chest was still present. As his fingers found the bulge of the metal and glass casing under his t-shirt, he relaxed minutely.

He could see some kind of commotion with police cars with the lights on but no sirens going on down the street, and he decided that that was his best bet of finding out what the heck was going on… He didn’t notice that he had the Colantotte Bracelets for the Mark VII suit around his wrists. He headed toward the police cars, intent on finding out exactly where her was, if nothing else.

Kory

Old 12-25-2017, 03:30 AM

Using his magic, Loki changed his appearance again from that of a casual black suit, to something more Asgardian. He shimmered in what light there was in the small shop as his golden armor shined. Loki's daggers appeared in his hands again and he nodded at Zoro. Loki was indeed ready for a fight. He was always ready to fight. Loki stood closely behind Zoro...

The suspense was killing Loki! Certainly, he wasn't afraid of the Midgardians and whatever sort of weapons they had, he was stronger, denser and nothing (other than the electric shock thingies of which, Loki still didn't know what they were) could defeat or even faze Loki. He slipped passed Zoro and slowly pushed open the door, not sure what would be waiting for them on the other side.

Not much to Loki's surprise, he noticed those uniformed officers again. They were turned away and looked as though they were approaching their vehicles. Loki, quietly slipped out of the shop, still prepared for a fight, but hoping that the police did not see him and Zoro. "Go back to where we came from...?" Loki thought out loud. How?! How was he supposed to get back to where he'd been? The last thing Loki remembered was floating off on a ship with his brother and the other Asgardians...

How was Loki supposed to get back to Asgard? Or even back to something somewhat familiar like SHIELD and the Avengers if he had no idea where he was. Someone earlier that day confused him for someone named Tom... But Loki felt unsure. Somehow, he'd left the realms he was familiar with and put into some alternative universe where no one seemed to care about him or what he could do. No one seemed to find him a threat and perhaps... SHIELD did not exist here?

The thought of it all was scaring Loki. But he remained quiet and turned to glance behind his shoulder to see if Zoro was following. The police, who were headed towards their vehicles, still did not seem to notice him. Loki thought he'd had it all in the bag, perhaps this meant that he could, at least, get through the day without having to kill anyone... Perhaps he could return to Asgard and live and let live. Loki sighed...

But out of the corner of his eye, he spotted someone who looked awfully familiar.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-30-2017, 09:17 PM

Zoro followed Loki out of the small shop, his feet quiet with a swordsman's grace. What he saw was unexpected though. The police did not surround the building, ready to light it up in a blaze of bullets. Apparently, their hiding place had fooled this guys after all. Honestly, Zoro was a bit proud. Normally he got himself into trouble first, but then, he preferred to fight rather than hide. Eying the men heading back for their cars, Zoro hesitated, his hand gripping one of his sword handles more tightly. Wouldn't it be better to get the fight out of the way now? But he also didn't know what kind of reinforcements this guys hand.

Glancing at Loki, he saw that the man was preoccupied with something else. And he even somehow adorned himself in armor. Did he not intend to fight now? Zoro couldn't say he felt the same, so without saying anything in warning, he stepped toward the line of police cars. Metal slinging against metal, he pulled out two of his swords, not yelling out in attack, simply walking across the street in a slow, threatening gait.

---

The great and mighty Prussia was not sulking like a small child. He was just being a rebel. Gilbert laughed to himself, head thrown back as he cackled to the sky. “I’ll show those losers that I don’t need them!” he exclaimed. “After I’m gone, they’ll cry and beg, ‘boo hoo, where’s our beloved Prussia,’ but I won’t come back this time. This time, the great and powerful Prussia is going to-ayaaah??!!” Gilbert’s words turned into a strangled yelp as he stubbed his boot on a twisted tree root and went pitching forward. Barely catching himself before his face collided with a ground of fallen leaves, he lay there, panting in very mild surprise.

“This…what?” The autumn colored leaves stood out against his dark blue uniform sleeves, his pale skin lit up by streams of early morning light. The stark chill he felt before was lessened now, which was strange. Looking back, he didn’t even see the root he tripped over.

Gilbert surged to his feet, cheeks flushing red in anger and embarrassment. “Ah, come on! If you’re going to guilt trip me, at least have to curtesy to show yourself freaktard tree! Damn…” He looked around. “Did I cross the border into Poland or something? Well, whatever. I’m running away from home and no one is going to stop me!!” Shrugging his shoulders, he kept walking out of the trees and into a quaint little town that was probably Polish because it was dumb looking and that made complete and total sense.

Kory

Old 03-10-2018, 07:38 PM

"What are you doing, you idiot?!" Loki whispered to Zoro loudly. They were not noticed by the officers, so why fight? Loki reached out to stop Zoro, but thought about it first and decided that if he wanted to fight, then Loki would have no part of it. Zoro's bravado reminded Loki so much of his idiot brother, Thor. Unfortunately, the resemblance made him grow even more fond of Zoro. Still, Loki wasn't going to risk his own hide just because someone had a death wish.

Loki stepped back into the shadows, not wanting to get involved if Zoro were to fight. It wasn't his problem. Loki slipped back into the shadows and started to shapeshift. He turned into a mangy, black dog and hid in the shadows, watching Zoro carefully. At least, he could not be recognized in this form.

Loki barked a couple of times, trying to warn Zoro, but all that did was alert the officers of their location. Loki barked a few more times, hoping that Zoro would turn around and flee with him, but it was no use, apparently...