Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 03:28 AM

Hey everyone, and happy Easter! I haven't been on this site for a couple of days now, and there's not much for me to do anymore so why not participate in the Easter event? I looooove bunnies and I really wanna get some freebies today, so hey!

There's a large chance that not a lot of people are gonna be up in this thread, I know. I'm virtually unknown to most of these parts but it's okay. I'm here to get what I wanna get, and then I'll go.

Just what are the items for this season anyway and how long is the Easter event going to last? No I don't know where Donna is, and I haven't contacted her for the past two days actually. Hm, except for a short phone call that's either yesterday or two days ago. I still haven't gotten my second part of the quest done, but I do need some shoes for this girl.

Anyway, chat all you want, bump, or whatever it is you all do here because I'm just gonna go watch a movie in my room and work out as well. My abs hurt but I gotta get used to using 'em again. I'm supposing that making a "quiz for gold" thread is possibly rendered useless as the gold system here is quite different from other places.

I guess I can use this thread to tell stuff about myself...first off, I'm not into highschool guys, and am in my senior year of high school.

Teh Linh
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Teh Linh Send a message via MSN to Teh Linh Send a message via Yahoo to Teh Linh

Old 04-07-2007, 03:37 AM

I'm sorry, but I can't answer any single one of your questions. o_o; XDD

But I can tell you about myself. ;D XDD

I'm from Gaia, I'm 15, and. I'm female? I think that's all I should say.

Oh, yes. I'm a sophomore in high school, nearing junior. O____O;

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 04-07-2007, 03:39 AM

You can see all the easter items here, which includes the event items and the Easter-ish items added into the store. ^^

The event will end on Monday. x3

Belle
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 03:40 AM

The event is lasting until Monday, I think...

And, um. I'm from the internets. xD

Box Of Bullets
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Box Of Bullets Send a message via Yahoo to Box Of Bullets

Old 04-07-2007, 03:40 AM

Em, Easter event ends Monday deary.

The items are -

Bunny Hairpin
White Bunny Plushie
Chickie on My Head!

And new event in store items are -

Bunny Headband
Pink Bunny Plush
Blue Bunny Plush.

OH and Quiz threads would
be highly against the rules. </3

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 04-07-2007, 03:45 AM

CHICA!
:waves:
Hola. B]

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 04:13 AM

Thanks for the info everyone -- sorry I was tied to the phone, getting lectured by my aunt (mom's sister) about many stupid things.

I'll go down the list:
Teh Linh -- I'm from Gaia as well...way too many times over! I'm female as well ^^ can't act like a guy if I tried...wait *burp* heh sorry
Anoni -- Thanks very much!
Belle -- So am I : )
Box of Bullets -- Thanks to you too. I really want bunny items! I'm too lazy to make a quiz anyway so okay.
Donna -- should call me on the phone or something.

I was trying to find Dresden Files on Scifi Channel via IMDB but their schedule is so screwed up that I can't ever find the show I want to watch at the right time. So messed up. Has anyone watched it? It's supposedly on USA channel as well. Oh yes, I should also be checking to watch Coach on USA tomorrow as well.

Anyone got a favorite actor/actress? I'll answer that for me later ^^

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 04:19 AM

Favorite actress...hmm...I'd say Jennifer Aniston. ^^ <3

But jur on the phone with your auntie. xD Why would I ruin the lecture?

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 04:30 AM

I hung up with her a loooong time ago, you know when I actually got back to the computer?

OMG Jennifer Aniston, I have to go with you there. Wanna come over and bring Break-Up so we can watch it again? I totally hate Jolie for stealing her man! Damnz!

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 04:34 AM

Ohhhhhhhhkays. B]

Hahah it's funny, I just saw a commercial for break up playing on HBO and I STILLLL remember all the lines. xDD I watched that too much. And I can't even find my DVD which I still haven't opened....

Ugh. Jolie...ew. But anyways, who did she steal? Brad? He's stupid anyways, she did him a favor. xD

plopy
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-07-2007, 04:39 AM

Well,Hello :D

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopy
Well,Hello :D

:OOOO

You have my font.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 04:40 AM

You never opened your DVD and it's missing too? Dang girl, the panty thief's been going around stealing our DVDs!! (other than my shorts as well) yeah there's a panty thief going around my house believe it or not...

But Brad and Jen looked better together. Speaking of which, that Mr. and Mrs. Smith DVD is still gone and KB doesn't have it...I checked with her last night. And I still don't got no plane ticket to Illinois either.

Hey did you do the report for Poston yet? I can't remember much about the movie anymore.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 04:42 AM

Hello plopy : ) You stole Donna's font XD of course I would too coz it's pink but mine is Violet here.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marguerite Blakeney
You never opened your DVD and it's missing too? Dang girl, the panty thief's been going around stealing our DVDs!! (other than my shorts as well) yeah there's a panty thief going around my house believe it or not...

But Brad and Jen looked better together. Speaking of which, that Mr. and Mrs. Smith DVD is still gone and KB doesn't have it...I checked with her last night. And I still don't got no plane ticket to Illinois either.

Hey did you do the report for Poston yet? I can't remember much about the movie anymore.

HAHAHAHA panty theif? Don't even get me STARTED on that. xD :coughmomcough:

Hmm, dunno where it is. Don't care. Didn't like it...which is why I gave it to you.

Still no plane ticket? Awww.

Nope. I don't even remember the name of the movie none the less much of what it was about. Maybe postit will give us a break since we was confused the whole firkin time! GRRR!

...but chica, ju can't steal my font cuz I'll kill you. xD

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 04:56 AM

YEAH your mom haha that's your panty thief at your place. But no, ours is invisible because somehow my shorts disappear after I just put them down, and nobody goes into my room after I do.

Your whole family didn't like Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and that's why it's supposedly at my house ((or not.))

Yes, still no plane ticket. I was supposed to order it YESTERDAY but a parental unit of mine was too busy babysitting to remember that she was just supposed to hand me her credit card XD

"A Time To Kill." Postit better give us more time or else it's gonna be A TIME TO KILL HIM instead!!

oh yeah? i'd like to see you try >: )

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 04:59 AM

Wtf? o.0 That's so odd.
Sure it's not your mom....or grandpa? lmao. xD

Damn. Need to hit her up and bug her til you get it. :]

Hahah I know.
But right now, it's a time to kill JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD<
STEALING MY FONT UH UH HELLLLZ NAW!

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 05:01 AM

LOL but you TOLD me your font color!! Kill jurself you aided and abetted the enemy! I WOULD hit up my mom right now but she's at work and of course she's got no cell phone. So I can't.

Go hit up my aunt I hung up on her crazy-talkin-too-much ass.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 05:06 AM

Ugh. This computer is soooo slow! It's taking forever to load a page.
Oh well. Want that gold. ^^

I know I did. ...oh wells. I'll kill ju later. xD

Ooh. Yeah, wouldn't call her at work. Wait til later tomorrow or something.

Hahahah jur auntie is hilarious. xD Is that the crazy one who wanted you to be more religious and got ju sent to stupidville?

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 05:08 AM

EXACTLY that aunt. Save me, save me!!! T__T She wants me to go to her house on Sunday. She even wanted me to go to her house TOMORROW but then I told her I was going to Legoland so she got mad at me.

She even got mad at me for not going to church today but hello?! I was cleaning the house with my mom (before and after I went shopping, for the record.)

Then I told her my mom was going to my cousin's because of course he lives near Sharon and then she's like "oh is he having a party?" I hope to God that she's not gonna go over there and follow us because she is SCARY.

I don't wanna go to Stupidville. If anything juknowwho should be sent there, but not me! Because he already lives in Ohio.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 05:10 AM

Wtf? Hell no. Damn, you don't want her to ruin jur easter. That'd be fucked up! Ooh. wait, why the hell is she mad at you for having previous plans at going to legoland? o.0 STUPID...ville. xD

Damn, what she want you to go to church every freaking day or something?

OH GOD!!! That would suck if she followed ju. x_____x;;

Hahah yeah. I know. xD

Oh, this should help. Not every color. But lightpink ju may like.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/view...php?t=20112831

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 05:18 AM

Ohhh she WANTS to ruin my Easter all right! She's mad at me because I won't go to church and I especially won't go to her house. Yeah. ... STUPIDville. I hope she's not gonna sign me up without me knowing again because I won't go. I don't have time to go because I have to sign up for all my college admissions stuff! Goshness!! ERRGH sometimes I feel like I wanna strangle her!

Yes she wants me to go to church every-freakin'-day. Would you believe me if I told you that's what she really does? Because it's true. I sleepover on a Monday. She makes me go church with her on Tuesday morning. Oh my gosh.

That would REALLY suck if she followed me, especially all the way to Legoland oh god seriously in heaven SAVE ME!!!

Yeah. He has to go to Stupidville. It's not that hard. It's gonna be held here in SD again this year so this gives you a chance to take some sweeeeeet revenge in your hands.

Dude she doesn't wanna buy me chocolate and she doesn't wanna buy me plushies. Easter bunny plushies. SHE WANTS TO TAKE AWAY MAH BUNNEHS!?:?!?!?!?!? I yelled at her on the phone for that and she was like ..."you're too old." I'm like "SHUT UP I LIKES COLLECTING MAH BUNNEHS SO IF I LIKES MY BUNNEHS I GETS MY BUNNEHS JU CAN'T STOP ME!" then she shut up and changed the subject to turkeys. Then I told her turkey makes people sleepy. She laughed her ass off.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 05:22 AM

Ugh. I really really really don't like jur auntie. But I imagine nobody does. xD I hope she doesn't sign you up again! That sucked last time.

WHAT?! SHE GOES TO CHURCH EVERY DAY? WHYYYY? -.- That's so stupid..

Hahahah I can just see her with binoculars and shit. xD lmfao.

Lol. But he didn't go last time. If he went, I think I woulda strangled his ass. x]

HOLY HELL NO! SHE CAN'T TAKE AWAY THE BUNNIES!!!!!! DDDDx
She says you're too old? WTF? I acted like a five year old today. xD I like being a kid. ^^

Hahaha she didn't know? o.0

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 05:27 AM

1) We don't like her, her husband, and the grandma that lives with them. They ALL lecture. Plus they never gave me a Christmas present last year but only to my cousins hmph >: ( So aunt owes me a shopping spree

2) Yes she goes to church every day. I don't know why and I don't wanna know. But she does.

3) She has binoculars. I was gonna jacc them from her to stargaze but she said I'd be a peeping Tom instead. I was like WTH IS YOUR PROBLEM!? Otherwise she would've given them to me because she and my uncle don't use them.

4) He didn't go last time because he was scared ju was gonna strangle his ass >: )

5) SHE WANNA TAKE AWAY MAH BUNNEHS. Oh well, she got her bunnehs removed couple months ago because of her bunneh cancers. Hahaha suuuuucks. I was like "your implants burst huh? That's why you're sick now." She DOES say I'm too old for chocolate and for plushies. But DUDE they're what I like, they're what I collect. What's her problem?

6) No she didn't know. I told her bout that video in L-V's class where some lady ate turkey (this was after thanksgiving that year) and she fell asleep. She was like "I've never heard of that before ROFLMAO" I was like...shut up -_-

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 05:32 AM

What? Why wouldn't she give you a Christmas present? That's messed! O<

Hahahahahahah she said ju'd be a peeping tom? lmao. xDD You so would...but you'd only peep through douglas sills' window.

Hahah prolly huh? He knows I'll kill him...seriously would. Meh, not so much anymore cuz I could care less about his stupid ass but still, if I had the chance to behead him...I would.

Dang seriously? She got bunny cancer? :OO Still f'ed up though that she wanna take them away. I mean, she's not your mother. xP

-.- stupid.