Shania583
(・・^...

Old 12-01-2011, 10:26 PM

Alice looked up at he man a stayed at the back of the cage she knew that if she pretended to be harmless it would give her more of a chance to get out. When he introduced himself she looked around then softly said "Alice Tint", she nodded then looked a him waiting for an answer. She didn't move though she still didn't was to attract to much attention, she didn't know why Jonathan decided to talk to her of all the other people in cages. She had thought that she hid athe back of the cage that no one would notice her, but that seemed to be wrong now.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-01-2011, 11:05 PM

Eris was about to give the human her name when she noticed the collars and chains, whatever held back a slave was dissappearing. She felt her own power return, flooding through her body and an aura coming from a figure hidden by their cloak; was that person freeing them? She didn't have to to dwell as a circle suddenly formed before her cage. A magic circle, not only before her but in front of the human who had so kindly gave her something to drink. Of course, him doing magic she new he wasn't human; his aura, his magic, felt...heavenly.

What was he doing?? She knew from the cloaked being she could run, help in a slave revolt, and return to her freedom, but fear for this being's safety prompt her to stay, abit much closer to the now unbolted cage door.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-01-2011, 11:17 PM

The Cage bar's around her turned to Ice, and Cycoris Shattered the cage with a simple kick. He Held out his hand to her, with a smile "Cycoris Ynovic, Angel and Wizard, at your Service" he said to her, smiling.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-02-2011, 02:12 AM

Eris watched in awe when he turned the bars to ice and then destroyed them with a kick. She stared up in wonder, even more so when he introduced himself as an Angel; with a closer look, he did look like one. She took his hand and pulled him down, dragging him out of the way of the sailing darts. “Eris, Nymph of the Waters but perhaps we should get out first.” She glared back at the slave traders holding the tranquilizer guns; calling upon her powers, which she relished the feeling of them again, bent the ice from the now shattered cage to water and hurled it at their weapons as ice shards, stabbing it and rendering it useless.

“Quick! Let us get out with the others!” she replied quickly, pulling herself onto her feet and dragging the angel—correction Cycoris Ynovic, out, following the others out and hopefully to their freedom.

Andraus

Old 12-02-2011, 03:02 AM

He Stopped her. "I will not leave anyone here to Die.......They will not Suffer. "he said. He looked back at her. "Free The Others.....Its time that Pay-back was given to These Mortal's...." he said, then walked ahead. He stopped in front of the Group, and Grinned Wickedly. He put his fists in front of his mouth, and a Fire Magic Symbol appeared "Fire Dragon Roar!" he shouted, and a Blast of fire Came from his mouth, towards them. Most Were Incinerated.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 03:19 AM

In the commotion, Flora made her way back to the front of the shop and out the door. This wasn't the first time she had done this, and she was pleased at the success. Continuing once she was out of the store, Flora kept her head low, walking fast towards the alley where she quickly ducked inside. She kept her back to the wall for a moment, her eyes focused on the people passing by as she made sure she had not been followed.

Next time, she would have the guts to free each and every last one of the slaves from the slave shop. But what if the shop owners were spreading word of someone doing this now though? After another moment, she assumed that she was in the clear. Smiling, she pushed the hood of her cloak off of her head. That was much better. Being a genie, she wasn't used to so much heavy cloth weighing her down, but the cloak kept her so well hidden. Still smiling, Flora turned to continue down the back alley.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-02-2011, 03:48 AM

Free the others?? Sure enough there were others still locked up, watching and yelling for their own freedom. She heart clenched tightly in her chest. If she helped then she was decreasing her and Cycoris' chance for their freedom but if she didn't...

"Dammit." The nymph cussed, blocking more darts with her ice. She couldn't leave them, just like she couldn't let the young ones get captured before. She controled as much moisture and water she could, turning them into ice sharp as steel, slashing at as many locks as she could. "Come on! Run out and escape!" she commanded, running down many cages, dodging as many slave traders as she could. She heard the angel call some form an attack before screams and panic filled the air. Despite hating how she was made to be a slave, a small part of her hoped not all the humans would suffer; especially that young girl who had spoken to her; she vaguely wondered where she went before continuing with their "plan".

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-02-2011, 07:06 AM

Hearing the commotion going on Victor pushed Maiara at Dimitri who in turn took the lead chain connected to her collar and latched it to the wall. “Stay here pretty.” He grinned slightly at her before disappearing out the door with Victor. Ian didn’t look pleased with the mess that was being made. “Dimitri, Victor, Zeira put a stop to this at once!” The man yelled at them as he pressed a button on a small black box in his hand. It wasn’t a well known fact, but a couple of the handlers where actually no more than mere slaves themselves. Dimitri grinned a little sadistically as he shifted into his black wolf form. “I’ll take care of the angel,” he told the other two. Victor chuckled slightly, a fireball forming in his hand. Zeira smiled a bit before moving to help out. “The one using the water and ice attacks is mine,” she spoke softly, still smiling.

((I'll continue this when I'm not so tired and falling asleep while typing.))

Andraus

Old 12-02-2011, 01:36 PM

More Human's Kept Appearing, and Cycoris had Trouble Keeping them at bay. He Knew that they Either had to Abandon This place, or they would be Captured or Killed. He looked back to Eris. "Eris! We have to leave, Now!" he shouted. He held up his hands again "Ice make - Shield!" He said, then a Thick wall of ice appeard in front of him.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2011, 04:12 PM

Jonathan smiled at her, "Pleasure to meet you Alice, I would ask how you are but" he looekd around at the cages, "that seems like a rather stupid question"

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 12-02-2011, 04:38 PM

Alice looked at him then smirked at his question he was right about that it seemed like it was a prety straight forward answer. She looked out past him to try and find something to look at, there seemed to be quiet a comotion going on so it was easy to find something. She looked back at the man then said "You better watch out it looks like a few of us got out."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2011, 08:10 PM

Jonathan glanced behind him, surveying the commotion, "Well good for them" he said calmly, "and what about you?Would you like to come with me and get out of this god-forsaken place?"

Sophia clung to the bars of ehr cage, looking out at the commotion, Will someone let me out? she wondered.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 12-02-2011, 08:44 PM

Alice looked back at him then sighed saying "Yeah, I want out but I don't like the idea of being someone else's property." She leaned back against the back of the cage, she thought about it for a moment then decided that getting out was probably the best idea then she could at least have a better chance at getting free. She smiled then said "It would be nice to get out though."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2011, 08:48 PM

Jonathan smiled at her, "you would't be my "property" You're a girl, not a piece of property, I don't believe in owning other people'"

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 12-02-2011, 08:56 PM

Alice looked at him again and smiled it seemed like some people were nice, but she still wanted her own freedom. She then said "Thank you." She then looked around to wait for what would happen next.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2011, 08:58 PM

Jonathan gestured one of the slace seller people who wasn't busy with the escaped slaves over and handed him some money. Alice's cage was unlocked.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 09:05 PM

((Forgive me for not posting in the OOC rose. I think a few of us should go back to the main page and re-read the rules. :) Yes, you.))

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 12-02-2011, 10:08 PM

{I know my posts got short by my Ipod didn't seem to like me today :/ but I am home now and on my laptop agian. I am really sorry they got that short though :(}

Alice watched as the man got one of the sales people to come and paid for her, she grimanced at the though of hiim having to pay for her it just made her fell like she was something to be owned. She stayed at the back of the cage while he paid for her and then watched at the sales person unlocked her cage, she was actually closer to being free. She smiled and stood up walking closer to the front of the cage and out of it. She looked around since it was the first time she actually got to see the whole shop instead of just what she was able to see through the bars. Seeing as there was a fight going on near the front of the shop she watched and saw how it seemed like two people who had powers had gotten out and were now trying to release others as well as hold off the shop people. She looked back at the man who had bought her and at teh sales person who had sold her and waited. She wasn't going to run away not yet at least not while she was still in the shop that would just be stupid.

Andrew walked down the street and into the slave shop, he looked around and he realized that he had walked into what seemed to be the middle of a fight. He stood by the door and blocked the way he knew that if they were trying to get out this way that he could probably couldn't stop them but he could at least by the shop owners some time to get to them. He held onto his things and just looked around from the door way waiting to see what would happen while he stood there.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-03-2011, 03:30 AM

She looked back, watching him put up an ice shield when she noticed the handlers. Her eyes widen when one of them turned into a wolf, utterly shocked. They were slaves?? And yet they hunted down their own “kind”, forcing them into slavery?! She was appalled and disgusted, wanting to scream at them for betraying them. However time was of the essence and for them it was running out.

“Come on this way!” she called back to the angel, running to the entrance while dodging some other humans and handlers. She had to be careful though; using so much energy wasn’t going to do her any good, especially when she wasn’t sure if there were any nearby bodies of water outside. Her thoughts were interupted by a human at the entranc. He looked like he was trying to block their exit, but by the way he simply stood there he didn’t seem much of a problem as the three “slave” handlers behind.

“Pardon me,” she called, bending out some water and sending it at him. The water quickly swept him off to the side, and froze him up on the wall, “But we’d like to leave,” she stated, looking over her shoulder, not giving him a second thought. “Cycoris quick!” The nymph called, sprinting out into the open. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she ran; could she do it? Could freedom be almost in reach?

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 03:49 AM

Cycoris hissed at the 3 Slave Handlers. "blood Traitors! Gift Abusiers! Shame of Our kind!"He shouted then Meld his hands. together. The Flame Symbol Appeared, But this Time, In the Middle of the Symbol, was the Form of a Dragon and Lotus Flower. "Flame Lotus : Exploding Flame Blade! " He shouted. Blade's of Intense flame's Shot toward's the 'slave' Handler's. Dispite this, They were not Very Strong. Most of Cycoris Energy was Starting to falter, and he Needed to be abled to fly the Nymph away.

As Cycoris Started to Flee, he saw a Trapped her, looking out threw her cage. He used a bit of Fire Magic to melt the front cage bar's, Giving a Girl a Clear escape "Come on! "he shouted to her. He now raced ahead of the Nymph.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-03-2011, 04:08 AM

[So many replies! Gosh I'm so behind....]

Chiki seemed to register the information in her mind, but before she could press for more, the woman seemed to rest. Guess we can't ask her anymore. Chiki was still confused, wings? What could that possibly mean? She stood up, sighing in defeat, and turned suddenly when two men dragged another into the cage next to the one she was in front of. She looked at the man oddly, but before she could even speak, she heard the shattering of bars and voice screaming something in a strange language. As she saw fire and heat form, her eyes widened, what was going on?

Something was wrong.

She crawled over to the side of the redhead's cage and hid herself there. Her golden eyes looked at the slave in the cage,"Hi there, don't mind me, I'm just hiding here..." She gave him a nervous smile,"This is a really awkward way to introduce myself, since there's some kind of fight going on, but...I'm Chiki, nice to meet'cha." She crouched down again, being small did have it's advantages. The large wings on his back were pretty to her, but as she looked at them more, they somewhat resembled fire. Being that it was her worst fear, due to a horrible accident to her father, causing him to lose his eye, she was never comfortable with fire.

"Your wings? Are they, okay?" She looked at the wings uncertainly, with the fear that she may get badly burnt if she made contact. She seemed to look innocent in everyone's eyes, well, it was so easy to be nice to people who understood what the feeling of being trapped felt like, but her parents and everyone else didn't understand her logic, so her parents isolated her, everyone refused to talk with her, and it was a living hellhole. Marriage? Psh, she'd rather be a slave than to be married to an idiot.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2011, 05:12 PM

Jonathan looked at Alice, "I'm assuming you don't have any possessions and I think our first order of business is to get you some new clothes, There's a store not far from here" He looked around at the commotion going on around them. He was rather surprised at the fact that some of the supernaturals seemed to work for the shop, e trying to help round the slaves that had escaped up. He shook his head in disgust, "Honestly, this whole war thing started because people can't accept those who are different from them, its ridiculous, you think people would have outgrown that when thye stopped being children on the playground"

Sophia sat in her cage her arms curled around her knees as she watched the fight. She wished someone would free her. Except, where would she go? She had nowhere to go. Maybe a nice master will buy me she thought, and I'll have a new home.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 12-03-2011 at 05:18 PM..

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 12-03-2011, 05:13 PM

Turning towards the girl next to him he smiled a little bit. He could tell that she was trying to make light of the mood, and at their current circumstance. Farron was not really sure what was going on. One moment he was trapped inside of a cage not really knowing what was happening to him, and the next minute there was the sound of what he could roughly equate to battle going on around him. He wondered if someone would be able to help him. Hopefully, someone would be able to help him in all the commotion so he mentally prepared himself in the event that he would have to run away from the building.

As Kai continued to look at all of the slaves in their cages the door burst open. In came in the most angry person that he had ever seen in his life. He backed away as the other came brushing passed him, and he knew immediately that something bad was going to happen. Something bad was going to happen to him as well if he didn't get out of there quickly. Call it an innate 6th sense. He decided that he would go to the other places in the market and wait for it to calm down in a few hours. He had plenty more to do that day, so even if he didn't get back to the slave market before the end of the day, there was always tomorrow or later in the week. Leaving through the door that he had come in through he made his way down the street. He yelled out in alarm though when there was an explosion heard from the very building that he had just been in. He was glad that he had left when he had the chance.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 12-07-2011 at 05:03 AM..

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 05:22 PM

[Anabeth, I free Sophia.]

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2011, 07:24 PM

Sophia began to make her way through the slave shop, moving silently like a tiny blonde shadow. She slipped along the wall following Cycoris. She was fast catching up to the others easily with her vampire/werewolf speed. Please don't let them catch me she prayed.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 12-03-2011 at 07:30 PM..