Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 11-10-2010, 01:53 AM

Okay, so I just woke up one morning, and i'm pretty sure overnight i just forgot everything O.o It was weird.

Have you ever had something like this happen to you??

Last edited by Q U E E N; 11-10-2010 at 03:49 AM.. Reason: New topic

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 11-10-2010, 02:35 AM

I'm unsure if we're supposed to be discussing insomnia, scary things or what... e.e
If you're seeking help, maybe a visit to the "Life Issues" forum would better help you. :O

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-10-2010, 07:05 AM

When I'm half asleep I don't remember things. Like if someone calls me I'll answer everything "Yeah, okay" form what I am told. I won't remember it either. I also do that with texting too. I fell asleep talking to one of mmy exs before and I guess I told her I was going to pick her up from work the next day and I did not remember saying it. We normally picked each other up from work anyway though but she got mad because I was "late" picking her up even though she had a car and could have just went home.

dieyousucker
bring me back my soul

Old 11-10-2010, 07:11 AM

wow!! i dont have that kind of experience...
oh well, its only applicable on having dreams, like this on time, i woke, and i dont remember having a dream at all, and there's this time when i had a dream but when i woke up, i couldnt remember any of it!! hahahaha

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-10-2010, 06:30 PM

@ die - I'm like that but only for a minute or two I remember all of it... T_T but I'm still too sleepy to explain anything

Though I have times where I wake up and my dream keeps going whether I like it or not XD

As for "forgetting everything from the day before" I do that too... but then I normally remember it if I say I wont

Crimson Pixie
A blood red hurricane

Old 11-10-2010, 06:56 PM

ohh i hate when that happens! if i'm asleep and people try talking to me i'll answer with some really weird things, or say yes to everything. and then when i wake up i don't remember talking to them. my family members use this to a great advantage. =.= in example, my brother: "hey, can i play your game?" me: "what game?" brother: "you know, the one you said i couldn't play." me: "oh, yeah, sure. go play it." and when i wake up i don't remember the conversation at all >.<

aragonkaylaa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2010, 07:50 PM

Yeah that happens to me when I'm exhausted or I've had a boring day. Also like others have said I can't remember what I was texting the night before or whatever if I'm falling asleep on them. Apparently I've even slept text before? But then again I already have a hard time remembering what happened the week before.

coccyx
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2010, 08:19 PM

I remember this one time, I was just laying in bed recalling facts and my home phone number just completely slipped my mind. The combination of numbers I've known for the longest, just forgotten. It took me about ten minutes to finally recall it. D:

LoveAria
In lesbians with Scott Pilgrim

Old 11-12-2010, 01:50 AM

its weird. you know how sometimes when you wake up, you can tell if you dreamed or not? i can never do that, or remember dreams if i have them. and sometimes, someone will say something to me, and ill completely forget a second or two after they say it. that particular one happens often. or ill forget i told someone something.

i dont think that its medical, but i think that i have so much on my plate that i just forget somethings.

i also do it when im reading something. i wont comprehend what i just read, and have to read it a few more times just to get it in my head. it mostly happens with books i dont like, where im not paying as much attention to it as i should.

This only happened once, but it was weird...i completely forgot what i was doing, who i was, where i was, and who i was with. I fell to the floor with this blank stare on my face. I didnt hit my head or anything recently, so it was really weird. My friends started asking me questions i couldnt answer. I didnt act young or anything like that. I just stared at people and said nothing. I got up and started screaming. My friends got me to the couch and sat me down and smacked me until i shut up. Later, we were walking to (walmart?) and i just remembered everything and started talking like nothing happened. I even remember what happened while i was being weird. it was a pretty weird experience and it scared me a little bit. but it hasnt happened again so ive stopped worrying about it.

arisa_anime
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2010, 01:57 AM

one day i woke up and i had no idea who i was or where i was it was like that for a few hours then i remembered and was really freaked out

Banshee
Cthulhu Spirtualist

Old 11-12-2010, 03:25 PM

I don't really associate with either gender in particular. Does that count? I'm pretty sure if I didn't have mirror, I wouldn't think about what I wear at all.