Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 08-25-2013, 03:09 AM

((Heh, look at us. The two Pirates. :3))

Aiken's smile widened, "Alright, once we get to the carriage, it may be a while until we get to our destination. One of the two horses is wounded. I did what I can to help it, but now it's in the Barn that Jethro takes care of, healing. It's replacement... Well, he's trying his best." He said with an amused smile. His hand felt really warm with hers holding it. He wasn't used to touching live things, really. He was uncomfortable trying to help Jethro's(The 'Barn Keeper') horse, Rose.
"I'll also be having to be in control of them. Jeth is preoccupied with caring for the hurt one." You can sit in the carriage, sheltered, with..." He looked over to the other Slave, and looked at Rosemary again, "Him, the Silent One, and find out his name for me, or up front with me. You may even be able to control the horses. Not that hard."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-25-2013, 05:44 AM

((lol))

Rosemary glanced at the horses. She loved horses, but she wondered if they would sense the wolf in her and get scared. Biting her lip, she decided sitting inside the carriage would be warmer. And that way, she would be able to ask the other slave a little about her new master. "I think I'll ride inside..." She said, hoping he wouldn't be disappointed with her decision.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 08-25-2013, 05:38 PM

Aiken nodded, "Of course." He said politely. It is probably strange to her, having a Master that wasn't about to.. He looked her over ..well, kill her. And it was windy, which would probably lead to her being cold.
The boy looked over and nodded shyly over to her, as a sort of welcome. Perhaps she could be a friend. He'd probably need one, being Mister Melrose's only food source.
"Well, we'd better get a move on. I feel like it's going to be a storm, tonight." Aiken said, before leading the two to the Carriage.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-26-2013, 03:30 AM

Rosemary nodded, and went to get into the carriage. She hesitated at first, wondering if she should wait until her master was seated, but she was so cold, she simply decided to get in. Once seated, she looked around. It was a nice carriage. She wondered how rich her new master was. And she hoped she didn't bleed onto his seats.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 08-26-2013, 03:51 AM

Aiken hopped onto his seat in the front, "Jasper, Merideth, I am going to trust you two with my life, and with their's. You'd better get us home before the storm hits. That means no playing around, Jasper." Strangely enough, it seemed like the horses understood him, and as soon as the other Slave was seated, they took off.
'The Silent One' as Aiken called him, looked across to the other seat, where Rosemary sat. True, he was really shy. He was scared of speaking because his last master hadn't allowed him to. But he looked over her wounds, and mustered up a quiet, "Are you okay?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-27-2013, 02:21 AM

Rosemary looked up at the male. "Yes...I'm fine, I think." She replied as the carriage lurched forward. "Our master...is he kind? What kind of master is he...?" She asked nervously. As she waited for him to answer, she watched a drop of blood hit the seat as several more questions came to mind. She didn't know how she was going to ask all of her questions without getting into trouble.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 08-27-2013, 02:39 AM

The boy nodded, "He's caring. He doesn't like to harm people, and feels bad about feeding. But he has to, to survive, and he's realized that. Though, be careful not to strike a nerve. He can be a bit violent, if the right part of his past is brought up, without him giving you permission. He has secrets. He pities us, though." He said, quietly. He hoped that was a good answer.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-28-2013, 05:41 AM

Rosemary took in all of this information and nodded. So far, he sounded like a much better master than she had ever had before. She made a mental note not to ask about his past. She didn't enjoy being yelled at or beaten, or getting into trouble in general. "Okay, got it. Next question. What's your name?" She asked. Her master's first order to her had been to find out this male's name, and so she intended to do it or else simply make one up for him.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 11-26-2013, 09:14 AM

(I'm so sorry for not being here. WiFy. And then somebody Annoyed me to the point of just... Not getting on. But, yeah. I don't have any clue as to why they Annoyed me. They just did. Do you still want to Continue?)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-27-2013, 05:44 AM

((Yes, Wolfie would like to continue.))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 11-27-2013, 05:55 AM

The boy looked up, his Gray/Green mixed eyes looking into hers, some light brown hair falling in front of his left eye. "I... Don't have one." He told her, honestly. "I was born a Slave, as were my Parents and theirs before them. But I never met them. And, apparently, I'm not a good slave. Others were picked before me. Probably the whole, not listening to what they tell me to do thing. I was never given a name." He said in a soft, smooth voice.

Last edited by Skulduggery; 11-27-2013 at 05:57 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-29-2013, 03:41 AM

Rosemary frowned. "Oh. I...I'm sorry. But, everyone needs a name. So I will name you." She said, determination shining in her eyes. She stared at the boy for a long moment, almost seeming to look through him, before speaking again. "Makoto. That's definitely your name. It means "sincere" in another language." She declared.