Fresh Meat
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2007, 03:10 AM

Hmm. You knew it was coming. Don't give me that look. >:U

The first one I ever read was Gravitation. :] I was age 12. xD;

Now I'm almost 16 and I still read it to this day! D:<

I'm not addicted. Just when I'm bored, I pop open word and write some for a bit. Or maybe take a gander at my many pictures while giggling furiously to myself. My parents don't question me. I don't know why. >__>;

Who else likes Yaoi? If you don't, keep your trap shut! :x

Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2007, 03:16 AM

The first Yaoi manga I read was FAKE. :0 Then Eerie Queerie, which was so much adorable, in my opinion.

Anything with an interesting storyline/plot I'll like--doesn't matter if it Yuri, Yaoi, etc. xD I had a friend who was obsessed with it though. All she'd ever do was talk about Yaoi and the like. Actually, she could be classified as a regular "weaboo" now. >_>

Wyntere
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2007, 03:19 AM

=0 Yaoi... I do like Yaoi. Call it my guilty pleasure, I don't care.
My favorite, though, is Sukisyo. It's the cutest anime (haven't read tha manga if there is one) that I think I've ever seen.
Gravitation's good, too. But I like Sukisyo better. 8)
I like how they label the Yaoi manga now... and they all have such pretty art. @w@;;

The Mad Hatter
⊙ω⊙

I like yaoi and yuri, yaoi more though. I like reading doujinshi of things,
like death note. xD

RaitoxL
MelloxNear
TeruxRaito/god kira as he calls him xD

Mir
Dead Account Holder
n/a

I like yaoi.
My first one was Gravitation as well, then Eerie Queerie, and now Our Kingdom! I'm still very new to it. c:

Wyntere
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2007, 03:23 AM

I think one of my friends is reading Our Kingdom... I wanna say it's Asia, but it could be Gabby... I dunno. They're supposed to join the site cause I told them too. They're worse than me, though, when it comes to yaoi and pretty boys. xD

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Baja

Old 04-08-2007, 04:28 AM

Unfortunatley I haven't been able to read any Yaoi, though I have been through a few Yaoi rps on a different site. >.>

Twilko
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-08-2007, 04:45 AM

I don't like yaoi

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-08-2007, 05:02 AM

-moved to correct topic-

Fresh Meat
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2007, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyntere
I think one of my friends is reading Our Kingdom... I wanna say it's Asia, but it could be Gabby... I dunno. They're supposed to join the site cause I told them too. They're worse than me, though, when it comes to yaoi and pretty boys. xD
I own that book! x]

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 04-08-2007, 06:30 AM

Hurr hurr hurr. I got a not-so-secret bin filled with yaoi doujin. Can't read any of it for the life of me, but it's pretty art. And pretty gay secks. :D

If you're looking for some good yaoi manga, though, look up the publisher called Drama Queen. Their stuff is AMAZING. Good translations, and their selection of titles is fantastic.

Wisty
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Wisty

Old 04-08-2007, 07:17 AM

I fell in love with Sasuke&Naruto which is two guys and eventually shifted from shipping them as loving each other platonically into romantically, just because it was easier (it's hard to find stuff like fanart/fiction on them as "just friends"). I don't know if I like yaoi, I don't think I really do, since the only boy-boy stuff I look at is just them. But you could argue maybe I do like it and am in deep deep unrepentant denial, because I do find myself thinking while watching or reading random things, "Oh, they're both hot. Wouldn't it be hot if they were gay with each other?" and stupid things like that, lol. I don't like it (thinking like that). 8D;;; I feel infected.

Aeris
Mistress of Materia!

Old 04-08-2007, 07:18 AM

I'll admit it. I love yaoi.

Everytime I think about going to Yaoi at the anime con, the fangirl within begins to slip into my veins, and I jump for joy. Yes, I'm so bad I have a seme/uke paddle sitting proudly in my room. Yes, I have oodles of manga and DVDs of quality yaoi action.

Yaoi is just so cute. <3

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 04-08-2007, 12:00 PM

• Well, the first (and only) 'proper' manga I've read was 'No Money'.
    That probably speaks for it's self (maybe?) x'D

I'm a fan of Yaoi, but only some. and only very specific pairings/ situations/ ect.
    I really don't like alot of the fan art out there, mostly because I don't actually watch half the shows the characters are from, so it all just ends up as 'those two guys...that EVERYONE draws DDDD: ' to me.

I prefer original yaoi (ie; from original web comics/manga, or just 'random characters) over fanarty junk (I use this term lightly. I respect/adore many fanartist) anyday.
    I do like to get the whole 'emotional attachment' going though. Which is a vast majority of my online time is spent reading BL webcomics @3@ ~~~ <3 (zomg. morbid prince as to come back. sooon~).

Phenomenon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2007, 12:58 PM

I love yaoi,
almost everyday I enjoy whitedog2's naruto yaoi comics on DA.

Fresh Meat
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2007, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegretto
Hurr hurr hurr. I got a not-so-secret bin filled with yaoi doujin. Can't read any of it for the life of me, but it's pretty art. And pretty gay secks. :D

If you're looking for some good yaoi manga, though, look up the publisher called Drama Queen. Their stuff is AMAZING. Good translations, and their selection of titles is fantastic.
xDDD

Okay thanks.

raiawyn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-09-2007, 04:07 PM

Quote:
It is both of us my friend! Yay boylove! A yay, I found you!
:!: I was looking all over to make sure it was you.

I love yaoi. And pretty boys. Especially in combination with each other. My absolute favorite is Only the Ring Finger Knows. It is so cute!!

Has anyone ever noticed that ((generally speaking, though this is not always the case)) in yaoi the more dominate of the two males is tall and blonde while the more needy, easily excitable, and somewhat resistant male is short and has dark hair? I thought it was interesting.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2007, 09:37 PM

yaoi is amazing XD i luvvvv yaoi and shounen-ai -swoons-

Chocobit Xyelle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-09-2007, 09:45 PM

YAOI!!! lol... I like it, but I don't have a fondness for much yuri... most of it being rabid skanky chicks doing each other for a long, long time. But i guess it's the same with yaoi, XP I like hetero hentai too, of course... Except rape... I never really liked any of them that involved rape...

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-09-2007, 10:27 PM

the first yaoi i ever read was Demon Diary. then Gravitation and Eerie Queerie.

but i tend to lean toward origianl comics, like webcomics. and for me, the plot, characters, etc. have to work together. i dont really like many of those that is just random characters together. and it's a plus if it's written (fanfiction) in a way that could be plausible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glammy
I do like to get the whole 'emotional attachment' going though. Which is a vast majority of my online time is spent reading BL webcomics @3@ ~~~ <3 (zomg. morbid prince as to come back. sooon~).
i read alot of it online too. if you ever find morbid prince, you have to tell me! that comic is awesome!

Naraku
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-09-2007, 11:22 PM

I dunno what my first Yaoi manga was...I read a lot of oneshots just for the Yaoi lol but I've read some actual series. I like to read webcomics too. I write my own Yaoi stories and I have a webcomic that's shonen-ai but it's not there yet aha...

Buckwheat Noodles
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Buckwheat Noodles

Old 04-10-2007, 01:33 AM

The first I read was FAKE. It all went downhill from there. Now I have a drawer full of yaoi manga (and doujinshi). I also tend to prefer RPing yaoi over yuri or het, at least right now. (Though for some reason I usually wind up being the seme. Not sure how that happens, but okay.. *Blinks*)

What can I say? One guy is pretty; two guys is even better, hehe. 8D

Ryuchii
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 02:45 AM

Hrms, I don't read yaoi, but I read shonen-ai! ^___^ I do enjoy shonen-ai, but it's quite a hassel having it in our house. (Just a few problems... xD So yeah!)

The first one I've seen/read was Decendants of Darkness and Gravitation. xD

Ryuichi
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2007, 03:09 AM

:P I love Gravitation. I picked up volume 1 when I was 14 and got hooked on BL. I am to this day.
These days, it's all about Earthian to me.

Ryuichi
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2007, 03:10 AM

Quote:
=0 Yaoi... I do like Yaoi. Call it my guilty pleasure, I don't care.
My favorite, though, is Sukisyo. It's the cutest anime (haven't read tha manga if there is one) that I think I've ever seen.
Gravitation's good, too. But I like Sukisyo better. 8)
I like how they label the Yaoi manga now... and they all have such pretty art. @w@;;
There's a Sukisho doujin, but it's just about unavailable anymore.