BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-11-2014, 06:24 AM

I'm popping into apologize for taking so long in getting back to my arteeests - I have most of my avatars that I've been collecting art of saved on another PC (dead in the garage), and have not been able to make the time to tear the HD out of that sucker and retrieve them. If I don't get to it in the next day or so I'll just make something new. ;3 Thanks/sorry!

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-11-2014, 12:43 PM

Take your time Belly.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-12-2014, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
I'm popping into apologize for taking so long in getting back to my arteeests - I have most of my avatars that I've been collecting art of saved on another PC (dead in the garage), and have not been able to make the time to tear the HD out of that sucker and retrieve them. If I don't get to it in the next day or so I'll just make something new. ;3 Thanks/sorry!
Just gives me more time. xD which i'm perfectly okay with :3

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-14-2014, 01:22 AM

Take your time Belly its okay

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 03-14-2014, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Quote:
I want to bid on PrincessKasumi!
Username: Cora
Bid Amount: 7,200
Sorry Dusty T.T
Cora:

Congrats! I'm sorry I've been away dearie~

But I'm trying to come back! :3 I'm lost let me go read of the rules and what not xD
And thank you for your gracious donation!

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 03-14-2014 at 02:26 AM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 03-14-2014, 02:24 AM

To my artists, many apologies. I have been in a funk the past few weeks. Something I call the GREYS, almost like seasonal affective disorder, where everything just becomes a big MEH and I can't get the motivation to do normal everyday tasks like put on pants.
I hope to get out of this soon. I got a hair cut today and tried to go out for ice cream but the exhaust pipe fell off the car. Seems like something wants to keep me in the GREYS. Kick me if you want an OC or a Avatar sooner, I have them sitting around. I just don't feel like doing anything.

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 03-14-2014, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
Cora:

But I'm trying to come back! :3 I'm lost let me go read of the rules and what not xD
Glad to see you back, sweety! We were worried about you there. If you have any questions about what it is you need to do, please PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
To my artists, many apologies. I have been in a funk the past few weeks. Something I call the GREYS, almost like seasonal affective disorder, where everything just becomes a big MEH and I can't get the motivation to do normal everyday tasks like put on pants.
I hope to get out of this soon. I got a hair cut today and tried to go out for ice cream but the exhaust pipe fell off the car. Seems like something wants to keep me in the GREYS. Kick me if you want an OC or a Avatar sooner, I have them sitting around. I just don't feel like doing anything.
I toootally get this. I get that feeling a lot.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-14-2014, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
i get to spend so much time on Cora's art this way :O which is great since this is a rough week for me as well. get out of the greys soon. longcat is meant to be white ^^

Dustywebs
Greetings Traveler!

Old 03-14-2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
Cora:

Your allliiivveee. I tried to win you... but Cora was a big jerk.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-02-2014, 06:13 PM

Shadami: Ranie: EirianHikari: WherededIGo:

It seems easier to ping you guys here rather than send PMs, so that there's some context.

Please forgive me for getting super busy and completely forgetting about winning art from you in this Auction.

Because I'm so late, I offer you a free pass out of our arrangement if you'd like - eg, you don't have to do the art now if you'd rather not bother with it. :) I already paid the User Event folks months ago and am OK with just letting it go, since it's been so long.

However, to those who wish to proceed even though I'm terrible, I offer a 1K minimum tip for your efforts. Here's the avatar:
What is it, you ask? Why it's our own sweet BellyButton trying to get ready for Mr. Mayor & Vicky's wedding! She's kind of a mess and she can't really think straight, but I'm sure it will all work out as long as she never gives up! ;D

Use any style, take whatever liberties you'd like with it, and feel free to add or remove items as you see fit. I'm easy. :3

Thanks heaps!

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-02-2014, 07:23 PM

will do. Wonder why i got pinged ^_^

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-02-2014, 08:37 PM

Ranie, you got pinged because you (then Shattered Heart) were one of the folks whose art I won. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
Official Winners

Steelmagghia - xuvrette & Iroase Delschatten
Shattered Heart - BellyButton, ~LONGCAT~ & ClariusFlorina
ClariusFlorina - Dystopia
EirianHikari - Shadami & BellyButton
Shadami - BellyButton, Iroase Delschatten & ~LONGCAT~
PrincessKasumi - Cora
WheredIGo - Iroase Delschatten, BellyButton & ClariusFlorina

steelmagghia

Old 07-02-2014, 08:41 PM

Glad to see you back, Belly. :D

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-02-2014, 08:41 PM

yep I just forgot at the time.

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 07-03-2014, 05:06 AM

I'll still give it a shot, I can't promise a time frame though. Been having some health issues that have made doing things, not always so easy. But I would love to draw it for you! Pinging myself back here so I can find this again. EirianHikari:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-03-2014, 11:04 AM

i definetly plan to do it. :] just have to help empty a uhaul first

steelmagghia

Old 07-03-2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EirianHikari View Post
I'll still give it a shot, I can't promise a time frame though. Been having some health issues that have made doing things, not always so easy. But I would love to draw it for you! Pinging myself back here so I can find this again. EirianHikari:
I'm so sorry that you've been having health issues, hon!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-08-2014, 01:56 PM

BellyButton:

I got a little carried away with inspiration. xD So here is a wip for you. I'll clean up the line art and than color it later since you had my colored slot. (which is going to take fooooreevver. cause I NEVER do this detailed of a background. xD)

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-08-2014, 02:03 PM

Haha, that's great. I love how you tied in the popcorn. ;D

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-08-2014, 02:10 PM

I was inspired by it, what can i say. xD (I say stab me for doing an actual background. UGH. xD )

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-08-2014, 02:18 PM

I'll throw in a CI as a bribe to help take the edge off. :) Lemme see if I have any of the ones in your sig.

edit: Looks like I do have an extra Take Me To Your Leader if you still need that one.

Last edited by BellyButton; 07-08-2014 at 02:40 PM..

steelmagghia

Old 07-08-2014, 04:26 PM

It looks really good Shadami! That is a LOT of background, though. Haha.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-08-2014, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
I'll throw in a CI as a bribe to help take the edge off. :) Lemme see if I have any of the ones in your sig.

edit: Looks like I do have an extra Take Me To Your Leader if you still need that one.
o.o OMG NEW ITEM!!!! <3

wait wait wait. EVEN BETTER. I think that's one of the ones in my current quest!! auhhhhh <3