~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-25-2014, 04:24 AM

Vixen glared at the figure on her bed and went to sit on her favorite chair. "Get off my bed." She said casually, before addressing his suggestion. "No. You don't know him, Joseph. If we leave him alive, he'll find a way to come back. He'll claw his way back to the top and come at us harder than ever. You know how he started? He was an immigrant, orphaned when both of his parents died on the boat. He got here and couldn't get any work, just like most Irish immigrants. So instead he joined the mob. The man rose through the ranks faster than anyone ever should have, even managing to organize the death of the three top Irish mafia bosses and their bodyguards all in different parts of the city, in one night. He took the lead the very next day. Much as I hate him, my father is a genius, and a ruthless one at that. No, if we take him down, he has to die." She said seriously.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-26-2014, 05:21 AM

"I want him to suffer, though. I want to watch him, as his world collapses around him, as everything he has is taken from him, before dying alone, in disgrace. "Joseph said, displaying a rare state of total Wrath. It was too be expected, but still, it was unsettling.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-26-2014, 07:27 AM

Vixen watched him calmly, seemingly unfazed by his rage. "If you can manage to draw it out that long, then fine. But he still has to die, and it will be by my hand. You know..." Her eyes narrowed slightly. "You should control your anger. You sound just like my father right now, and I know you don't want that."

Andraus

Old 02-26-2014, 07:39 PM

"These people have taken everything from me, my family, and the people of this city. I want them all to suffer, and die in agony. "he said, looking extremely pissed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-27-2014, 03:50 AM

"You think I don't realize that? I have seen more families ruined, more people destroyed. I've been helping to destroy them since I was too young to understand what I was doing. By the time I realized it, I was in too deep. Then, when I found out about my mother..." Vixen shook her head. "That's the reason I'm doing this. Revenge. Karma. Whatever you want to call it."

Andraus

Old 02-27-2014, 04:39 AM

"Call It penance, because even when you were aware, you still did what you did. Escaping isn't the problem, You're just a coward. "He said, standing up on the bed, openly challenging her. "You had plenty of chances to run away. You could easily jump into Canada, with your skills. Yet here you are, in the place you've clearly said you hated, and wanted to escape. That isn't being cautious, that being afraid. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-28-2014, 03:55 AM

vixen stood up. Even though she showed nothing, anger was radiating off of her in waves. "You have no right to say that to me. You know nothing about me. Do you really think it would be that easy to escape? Who do you think taught me everything I know? The only way I've managed as far as I have was to play nice and lay low. If I had tried anything bigger, at any time sooner, I would have been killed on the spot. Forgive me for my selfishness, but I do value my life, however wretched it may be. I have spent years preparing for this, making sure everything was ready, waiting for the right time to make my move. Do you know how I got out to the bank tonight? Niall was guarding me, to make sure I didn't go anywhere. When he caught me sneaking out, I had to pay a steep price for his silence. He'll be punished for letting me out long enough to be caught and "rescued" by you, but he got what he wanted for it. Now, get out. Like it or not, to pull of what you're trying to do you need me, and I refuse to work with someone who insults me so easily. I can't make you like me. I can't even make you respect me. But I sure as hell can make sure you never disrespect me. Get out, now."

Andraus

Old 02-28-2014, 05:14 AM

"There is always another option. Saying there is not is a Sign that you haven't really tried. You know what you are, in this place? live-stock, waiting to be harvested. "he said to her. "If I die, I'd rather be doing what I know is right : Fighting Malum In Se. "he said. "Atleast then, I know my life has been well-lived, and I did my part. I can die with no regrets. Though I rarely sleep, when I do, I sleep Comfortably. Can you say the same?" he asked.

(Malum in Se - Evil in itself. )

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-01-2014, 04:07 AM

"I have never slept comfortably. I have never done anything that I could take pride in, anything worth anything at all. That is why I'm doing this now, to redeem myself, even if only a little. I already told you that. I want..." Vixen looked away, seeming to stare far off into the past. "I want to do something that would make my mother proud. That's why I looked for you. If she was part of your group, then that is what I'll do, too. At least until I can figure out who I am. Right now, I'm not a person at all. I have no identity. I'm a weapon for my father, the hope of my mother, betrothed to a man I despise. I have a name, sure, but it was given by my mother. I have an alias, but I was given that by my father. I don't own either of them." She sighed. "You wouldn't understand. You don't know what it's like. Leave now. I don't want to talk to you anymore."

Andraus

Old 03-03-2014, 04:08 AM

Joseph smiled. You would realize, with a bit of Embarrassment, that he was prodding you for emotions, purposely testing you. "-and that, right there, proves that You belong with us. Our Motto was, from the get-go, 'We are Neither Sinners, Nor Saints'. One thing you do own, however, is your emotions. People can tell you how to act, how your called, and try to tell you how to think, but they cannot tell you how to feel. "He said, kissing her nose. "Be outside Arlington Warehouse. We got a job we gotta do. Consider it a test. "he said, jumping out the window.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-04-2014, 04:30 AM

Vixen stepped back quickly before he could touch her, giving him a look that said "don't you dare." She glared after him as he left resolving to show even less emotion now that he had done that to her. If she was allowed to feel whatever she wanted, then she chose to feel nothing.

((Don't do that!! You have no right!))

Andraus

Old 03-04-2014, 05:04 AM

(what the *bleep* are you talking about?)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-05-2014, 04:41 AM

((The kissing crap. Don't do that without permission.))

Andraus

Old 03-05-2014, 04:55 AM

(It was meant to be random.....Gem, are you alright? Lately, I've noticed you been really stressed out. Is something wrong? can I help?)

Several Hours later....

Joseph was waiting outside the Warehouse, with two other Nephilim. Each were wearing a Standard Nephilim outfit : Full-body armor, with the Symbol of a Angel and Demon wing, with a Black Mask over their face. Joseph looked around for Vixen.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-08-2014, 04:45 AM

((Wolfie is fine. What are you talking about? She's not stressed.))

Vixen showed up exactly on time, looking as cool and composed as ever, except for her hair, which was rather messy. This was odd, because she always kept her hair clean and well groomed. It almost looked like she had been attacked. "I'm here. Now what?"

Andraus

Old 03-08-2014, 05:37 AM

"What is up with you? Look's like you got into a fight. "He said. Lying to him wouldn't help, he could pick up on it right quick. The other two were on edge, thinking they were being followed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-09-2014, 04:31 AM

Vixen glanced around, as if to make sure she hadn't been followed. "I had to pay my dues for leaving. Niall was on watch again. He won't remember anything when he wakes up." She said dispassionately. Somehow the phrase pay my dues didn't sound like it referred to actual money. One might start to wonder exactly what Niall demanded of her each time he caught her sneaking out.

Andraus

Old 03-09-2014, 05:01 AM

"And that would be?"he asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-09-2014, 05:36 AM

Vixen's eyes found his, and there was an almost pleading look in them. "I would rather not talk about it, if you don't mind." She said. Despite her desperate gaze, her voice was even and calm as usual.

Andraus

Old 03-11-2014, 07:45 PM

"The unknown is what men fears most. "He said, raising a gun to Siobhan. Obviously, this guy wasn't one to show mercy. Paranoid, Vengeful, and Merciless. This guy was a The Silver line between a Soldier, and a Crime Lord. It was only Moral Boundaries that separated them.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-12-2014, 02:58 AM

Vixen raised her hands in a defensive gesture and took a step back, betraying just how unsteady she really was. Normally, the fiery girl would have stood her ground. "I...he..." She furiously blinked back tears. "The last time, when I got out, he...demanded a kiss...in return for his silence. I was desperate. I let him. This time, he tried it again, but I wouldn't let him." By now she had broken into body shaking sobs, and she fell to her knees on the pavement. She felt so dirty. [B] Unable to speak any further, she only stared at the man, eyes pleading with him to understand.

((Andraus: Wolfie thinks this should be okay, and we won't have to change the story so much.))

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 03-17-2014 at 04:13 AM..

Andraus

Old 03-12-2014, 03:52 AM

Joseph stayed silent for a moment, he then pulled out his cellphone, and held it to his ear. "Do it. "He said, and handed binoculars to Siobhan, pointing to the top. When she would reach up there, she would see Niall, waiting at a Bus stop. A begger-looking guy would walk up to him, seemingly asking for change. When Niall pushed him away, the Begger man shot him in the gut with a silenced Pistol. Niall was on the ground now, bleeding. "Want to go and say good-bye?" Joseph asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-12-2014, 06:36 AM

Even though she was used to this type of thing, Vixen was still shocked. Not because of what happened, but because it had been planned at all. Numbly, she nodded and managed to stand up. "How...I left him unconscious..." She stumbled slightly as she walked. "I want to yank out his still-beating heart and feed it to him." She whispered violently, her sorrow giving way to rage.

((Andraus: your turn, Jojo.))

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 03-17-2014 at 06:42 AM..

Andraus

Old 03-15-2014, 12:22 AM

Joseph handed her a card. "A Friend can fix your 'you know what' back. Talk to her, and she'll get you right up. she's helped rape victims before. Once you're done, come to Ware-house lot 15#. oh the fun we will have......"he said.

(It's actually a real surgery. Repairing the hymn is actually done by medicine. also, please go. I want to introduce a new character.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-15-2014, 03:26 AM

Vixen took the card and shook her head. "Nothing can fix what happened. But I'll go, if only to keep up appearances. If I never tell anyone, they'll never know..." She said.

((Andraus:))

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 03-18-2014 at 04:57 AM..