DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-29-2010, 10:52 PM

Kiana smiles when he pulls her closer to him as she places her hands on his chest "Sounds like fun" she says smiling more when he kissed her forehead. "Well you're a warlock" she says looking at him "So that means you hate light creatures like me, right?" she says slowly wrapping her arms around his neck.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 12-02-2010, 07:27 PM

A side grin swiped onto his face. "Well, you see, you have to be careful. I have four brothers. As you know, one's a vampire. But what could the other three be?" Eyes narrowing, he chuckled. "But, yes. I'm not a fan of light. I much prefer fire and darkness."

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-02-2010, 11:05 PM

Kiana smiles softly when he said that he likes darkness. He was just like her in so many ways. Thinking for a second she started thinking about what her other brothers could be. "Hmm....well theres a vampire and a warlock....very dark creatures" she says looking at him "I'm guessing maybe one is a werewolf."

ValkyrieSkyes
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2010, 07:38 PM

[[It's alive :DDDD]]

A small, startled sound escaped Blaire's lips as he pulled her onto the dancefloor, her heartrate skyrocketing. "N-no," she squeaked out in reply, her eyes wide as his breathe tickled her ear. She forced herself to relax; she was here to have fun, right? That's all this was, fun, and no she wasn't going to pass out, yes he was cute but that was no reason to act like a child with her first crush.

"You're a good dancer," she commented, as they twirled around the floor. She found herself enjoying the dance more, her body relaxing by degrees as they danced. There was something nagging at her in the back of her mind, but she couldn't figure it out; she let it slip away, deciding it could wait until later.