broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 12-02-2010, 08:20 PM

Cat laughed softly and hugged him. "Blake, we both know that you don't mind seeing topless woman. I just happen to be your girlfriend and not some screaming fan girl for parker." She giggled as they walked into the cafe. "Although I do have to say, Parker's fans are a bit...umm...over the top?" Looking around for a moment she nodded slightly. "A hot chocolate would be nice."

Gently Kitty pulled him over to a small table and sat down. "You know if my stupid room mate didn't snore so loud I'd still be asleep right now. I cannot believe her, she sets her alarm and it wakes me up, not her! What the heck is wrong with that picture? I'm not very nice when I don't get my beauty sleep. Do you think she'd get lost if I just left her at the book signing?"

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-02-2010, 11:26 PM

Driving down the hallway, Jinx sips on her frappicino while bobbing to her head to the heavy metal that was coming out her radio. Pulling in front of the art studio that she works at, she grabs her bag from the passenger side and locks the car while walking up to the front door.

Putting her bag into her locker she grabs a apron so nothing would get onto her clothes and goes over to her work space. Pulling out the picture that she was working with yesterday, she grabs a pencil and continues working on it. Once she got the picture sketch down, she was going to start painting it.

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2010, 11:31 PM

"There's no place I'd rather be." Cecilia said to the woman, though her voice was rather flat in the excitement department. She had really thought that this would be an easy assignment, but it had been anything other than that. The fans of the author were psychotic and the author, himself, had an ego the size of the United States! Well, at least he had calmed down and was signing the books with minimum interference on her part. However, she had to step in when one of the women suddenly unsnapped her bra to give to the author.

"Have you no shame!?" Cecilia said, snatching the bra and pushing it back into the woman's hands, "You have your book signed. Now leave."

The woman looked shocked, then angry, and was about to say something when Cecilia snapped back, "You want me to charge you with indecent exposure? Because I will!"

The woman's mouth snapped shut quickly and she moved away, grumbling her complaints and calling Cecilia names that Cecilia chose to overlook. She wasn't about to let it get to her. There was already enough stress as it was without her letting a little thing like that add to the problem. Samuel then took the chance to speak with her about the earlier conversation about her being his model for Candi. She allowed herself to give him her full attention, a smile twitching in the corner of her mouth when he explained the situation going on within the novel.

"Oh, is that so." Cecilia said, crossing her arms as Samuel continued to speak. A light laugh was elicited from her as he began to compliment her. Hey, it did feel nice when another man besides her boyfriend complimented her, but it didn't mean she was going to fall for the smooth talk. The thing about him possibly following her around was not something she thought she'd be completely comfortable with, but she was sure the chief wouldn't allow such a thing to happen, so it would never come to fruition, "Two things; one, I'm afraid I am not rich, and two, I'm sure it would be quite a fun time with you, but I don't think my boss would allow it. Besides, a lot of paperwork is involved. It isn't always glamorous like some T.V. shows and novels lead you to believe."

Then she was back to guard duty as the author went to take a picture with a visiting rancher, lost to her own thoughts as she imagined what she would tell her boyfriend whenever they got around to talking. They tried to at least speak five minutes a day, but sometimes their respective jobs got in the way, normally more so his than hers. However, she hardly complained about it.

Last edited by PhantasmicAnomaly; 01-06-2011 at 02:28 AM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-06-2011, 02:23 AM

(*pokes thread* Was this role play forgotten about before we even got into it?
And I'm not trying to be annoying but it has been three plus weeks since anyone has posted, so I just want to know if anyone is still here.)

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-06-2011, 02:29 AM

[[I am here. :)]]

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 01-06-2011, 05:00 AM

((Me too!!))

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-07-2011, 12:12 AM

(Me three!)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-07-2011, 12:22 AM

(yay! *huggles everyone.*)

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-07-2011, 12:30 AM

(But want about the creator?)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-07-2011, 12:33 AM

(I know...we still have to wait for a few others too. But I'm still happy there's three people. I thought everyone disappeared.)

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-07-2011, 12:48 AM

(Well I've been waiting for Wavikz to reply)

jahero
King of the wolves
Send a message via MSN to jahero Send a message via Yahoo to jahero

Old 01-07-2011, 12:58 AM

(( im here to :3, didnt think this placec still had living people))

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 01-07-2011, 02:32 AM

I'm sick of explaining myself....

I'm failing a class right now with a D. I'm having health issues. I'm having housing issues. I'm having money issues. I'm having relationship issues. I have been in meetings, class, and work nonstop today. What do I mean by that? I woke up at 6:30 and I've been go, go, go from then until... well, 8:30. I haven't had dinner, my lunch was a small cup of salad. I don't eat. I don't sleep. And my social life has been shot to hell. Oh and did I mention I'm failing a class? And, to make things even more enjoyable, I need to find a roommate by February or my housing bill goes up. Joy. I have 3 jobs, I'm taking 17 credit outs of classes (that's 21 hours of class and then I have to add 14 hours worth of lab outside of lab), and I'm looking for a new roommate. I haven't kissed a guy in about 6 months. I wake up every day at 6:30 and go to bed around 1.

Yeah. If that doesn't explain my lapse in posting on Menewsha, then hell, I guess I've just lost interest in the roleplay. Oh, and I even forgot to mention that my best friend has officially crossed the line and is literally sabotaging my love life. Yeah, my life is just peachy. I'm sure yours are all way worth and yet you all still manage to come on Menewsha and act as if your life is blissful and cheery.

Yup. I'm not in a good mood and I would apologize for the sarcasm but I'm not in a friendly mood today. I'm sick of being battered with questions about "Menewsha" and "roleplaying." I'm about ready to quit and kill my threads with it. So please, just let me have my space. I'm 21 and I need to start getting ready to enter the real world. I highly doubt Mene will be in my nearing future. And, if it is, then I guess I failed at life.

-Wavikz

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-07-2011, 02:52 AM

(we weren't trying to say anything about you posting, at least I wasn't...I just wanted to know if there was ever a possibility that we were gonna start this roleplay again. I honestly don't care if you're going to get off of mene or not, I just wanted to know so I could stop checking the thread to see if anyone posted or not. And maybe you think we come on here all cheery but guess what, you're not the only one with problems. Some of us come on her to get away from friend issues and boyfriend issues, some of us come on here to escape from real life and accually feel like people want to include us on here. So all you had to do was say 'Sorry for not posting, but I probably won't be for a while if ever." or something like that. There is no reason to be rather rude about it. I get enough of that in real life. I certainly don't want to deal with it here!)

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-07-2011, 02:59 AM

(I agree with broadway. I've been so depressed every since the guy of my dreams broke my heart and then my best friend went behind my back and decided to go out with that guy that i liked almost loved. So really we don't need you to be bitching at us. NO ONE has a perfect life)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-07-2011, 03:12 AM

(thank you! And one more though...if to want us to feel sorry for you don't put anything about relationships. I've never had my first kiss and my ex-boyfriend (and first/only boyfriend was using me to try and get his ex to be jelous and like him again. Honestly that's the only reason I started to get upset and my now ex-bestfriend deleted every project I've done for production and my portfolio today. Guess what, people are jerks. No reason to be mean to us because we post wondering where people are.)

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 01-07-2011, 03:15 AM

((SERIOUSLY??? She was just giving a reason for why she wasn't posting and you all go and bite her head off. Yeah, we all have crazy real lives that take place outside of mene, I just finished a 21 credit hour course load and am going into a 19 credit one of my senior year of college, where I have to write a thesis to graduate from the honors college and find a job with my parent nagging about it. Not to mention the student organizations that I am in that take up almost more time than classes. I have two weekend trips this semester and have to watch my little brother when my parents are out of town. My love life in non-existent, but that's not important to me right now. But I can handle all of it without complaining, if it gets to be too much I let people know like Wavikz did... With all that going on there are some people who just nag and nag about people posting x-many times a week. She wasn't making a reference to anyone in particular, but is in other rps where people might be complaining, so she just repeated what she said here. GET OVER IT!!! Yeah we are all busy, so if someone gives a reason for it, just nod and smile and don't bitch them out for giving a reason.))

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 01-07-2011, 03:30 AM

[[I guess I could have been a little less condescending and sarcastic, but that's been my mood lately -- it doesn't help that I've recently become addicted to House. Heh. Perhaps I'm turning into him. XD But still, a couple of you know that I've been busy... hence why I haven't posted in my other roleplays. It doesn't mean I've given up on this one, it just means I haven't had time. And, with my new roleplay being such a hit (or I like to think it is) that tends to take up all my time since I have to write a massive update on it since we managed to get ourselves confused.]]

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-07-2011, 03:33 AM

(This still gives no reason to start with "I'm sick of explaining myself" I didn't ask her to explain herself no one did. To be perfectly frank no one really cares about other peoples lives outside of here. And I definitely don't want to get lectured on how hard their life is and blah blah blah...her last paragraph explaining why she wasn't going to be on was fine, but last I checked no one on this thread was saying anything about her needing to post more than just pointing out she wasn't here.)

((and I know I read the last one but that was a month ago, and I figured you might have had time on school break. Along with the fact that I was annoyed with the last one you wrote and like you am in a very irritable mood. And I did kinda over react a bit. Sorry Wakivz)

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 01-07-2011 at 03:37 AM..