Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-17-2014, 07:33 PM

Garrison was surprised; he didn't expect to be a source of comfort for anyone, never had, until Nathaniel had stolen away onto the ship. Now, there was a primal sort of protective instinct that was ready to bare its claws and teeth at anything that wanted to do harm to the little creature. He sat on the edge of the bed just nearby, pulling Nathaniel into a hug. "Many new sailors have nightmares of their home planet. Worry for what they're leaving behind, fear that when they go back, everything will have changed. I myself had nightmares that my home world will have dried up."

He ran a hand over Nathaniel's hair, rubbing his droopy ears. "I ought to show you around a bit more. This is the largest ship one can get, so it's got a huge amount of hallways and rooms you can get lost in. I think I'd only trust you with Addias; he's a big one, a bull, but he's sweet, so you shouldn't be afraid of him. If you get lost you can ask for him if you can't find me. What do you think about that?" He felt the little, pronged horns above Nathaniel's ears. They were smooth, and gently rounded on the ends.

NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 06-21-2014, 03:47 AM

Nathaniel shuddered. He had never had someone else touch his horns before. He often did when he took care for them, sanding them down so they weren't too sharp and polishing them with Zaleh oil. He knew that they were as sensitive as his ears, and often made him feel warm and fuzzy whenever he touched them. He blushed slightly, but hid his excitement easily. Even though his tail was wagging as he looked up at Garrison. "I'd love to see it all." He hoped he could be by Garrison always, but he had a feeling that he couldn't always be by the man.

"And I want to meet everyone else. I hope they aren't too mean. I'm just little, after all," he didn't want to be hurt or pushed around by the bigger men.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-21-2014, 03:57 AM

Garrison smiled, scanning Nathaniel's small body. He was small indeed, much more than even the smallest of his crew. "Well, I run a very tight ship." He said. "If anyone gives you a hard time, you come right to me. I don't allow harassment by anyone. And if you feel threatened, just tell me. Most of these men are here to be paid, not out of loyalty to me. If any of them act up they know they're off and their pay is kept." He rested his hands on Nathaniel's shoulders. So very small. Was his entire race this delicate? Just how soft was he elsewhere?

Garrison blinked, ears going back. "Well. If anyone tries to hurt you or threaten you, like I said, come to me or Addias. He'll bring you to me if you can't find me on your own." He nodded sternly, then stood. "Come along, then. I'll show you the usual areas, and the store rooms and supply areas." He pulled open the door, waiting for Nathaniel to join him.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 06-22-2014, 09:57 PM

Nathaniel trotted alongside Garrison, his eyes wide as they walked down the corridors of the ship. It really was a large place and there were many others around. Most looked as though they were busy, but as they passed and Nathaniel looked back at them, they were staring after them. Most of the crew were boar-like, like the ones that had discovered him stowed away in the fruit box.

"And you run everything? You are the boss? What do you do? I mean other than... Sailing through space..."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-23-2014, 12:43 AM

In the corridor, Garrison kept a hand on Nathaniel's back, very lightly to keep him close by. When they passed others on the ship that paused, Garrison snapped his fingers and tilted his head, motioning for them to get back to work. A good number of his crew were strong in the upper body and legs, able to lift very large boxes on their own. Others were more slight, but quick, and very good jumpers, so they could secure the sun sails and ropes on the upper decks swiftly.

He looked around to Nathaniel and smiled slightly. "I run the whole operation here. I mainly give orders and handle issues. This ship is a bulk transport ship, meaning we take equipment and shipments from one planet to another, regardless of location in the universe or galaxy. We use huge amounts of speed to travel great distances very quickly, so at the most, our longest trips just take about a month to, and then a month back, with a stop here or there if we need to. I have an assistant to help me with everything, though, because the ship is so huge." He showed Nathaniel the various upper doors to the lower storage rooms. No one went down unless they had to take stock or handle living cargo.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 06-28-2014, 10:39 PM

"It sounds stressful... My father is the chief of our tribe and I know he gets a bit stressed out sometimes..." His thoughts fell on his family. What would they be thinking after returning from the Romance Solace to find him missing. Would they be sad? Or would they think he simply ran away? Nathaniel was excited and happy he was aboard an alien spacecraft, flying past planets and stars, and yet... He wondered if he had made the right choice. No matter how much they teased him, he'd miss his family.

"Where are we going now? Will there be other aliens?"

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-29-2014, 01:50 AM

Garrison knitted his brow, scratching his ear and nodding slightly. "Yeah, I guess you could say I'm kind of the chief of these people... So it can get really stressful... But these people need a leader, or all you'll see around you would be crazy chaos. Luckily, I don't have to handle it all on my own. Addias helps take the stress off a bit more by handling anything I can't get to." He showed Nathaniel through the kitchens and galley and then up to the top deck.

The top deck was open, but the field retained oxygen and gave them a direct view of the entire universe as they could currently see it. "There are so many more races of aliens, you would never be able to count them. Most are friendly because they rely on our operation here to bring them things they can't get on their planets, or haul off anything they have too much of." He glanced down, putting a hand on Nathaniel's shoulder. "You can see a lot out here... So many worlds. Up there." He pointed to the forecastle. "Get up there and you'll see down below us." While they were effectively floating, there was such a thing as 'up' and 'down'. It was just hard to get one's bearings if they were thrown off.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 06-30-2014, 01:21 AM

They had been on the deck before, but Nathaniel would never grow tired of it. He ran over to the banister again, watching the distant planets and stars that they passed. The air felt fresh and he could breathe, though he was certain this had something to do with the almost see-through shield around the ship's deck.

He looked up to where Garrison pointed, feeling a little nervous. He hadn't been up that high before. His balcony was the highest he had been and even that made him giddy from time to time. He looked down at his hooves, studying how shiny they were. He wondered when the next time they would feel dirt beneath them. "I... Um... It's OK. I'll stay here."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-30-2014, 11:55 PM

Garrison smiled, grinned really, and shrugged. "Suit yourself, Nathaniel, but I'm going up to check the ropes. These solar sails need to be secure or they'll come loose in the solar winds. We're protected from those, though. Just stay down here and you'll be safe." he stepped forward, kicking out of his boots and pulling his long tail out to keep his balance when he climbed, he ascended using the stairs, and dug his claws into the wood that made up the foremast, pulling himself up to one of the platforms high above the deck, where the heavy ropes were secured.

He could never get enough of the sights up so high, feeling some freedom that often only existed on a planet, where one could climb all the trees they liked, and run about with no walls, floors, or endless abyss to hinder them. Garrison loved sailing, but feeling fresh air and real freedom was beautiful.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-09-2014, 11:59 PM

Nathaniel watched Garrison climb the ladder, admiring the long tail that he didn't know the alien had. Nathaniel wanted to pat it and he wondered why Garrison kept it hidden. He paced slightly under the ladder, looking at his cloven hooves. His kind weren't made for climbing, even the oldest and strongest Fawnettes refused to climb higher than a few meters. But Nathaniel was feeling adventurous.

He grabbed onto the ladder, pulling himself up slowly, balancing his hooves on each rung as he steadily got higher and higher. But halfway up he looked down and froze. He was so HIGH. He clasped the pole tightly and started to cry. "Nyaaa... Too high! Too high! Garrison! I'm too high!"

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:15 AM

Garrison finished securing the last of the ropes, allowing the solar sails to billow out to catch as much distant starlight as possible, and looked down. Nathaniel had made it halfway up the foremast ladder and was clinging, calling. "Nathaniel! Don't move, I'm coming down!" He released the mast, grasping the top of the ladder and slid down rather than climbed. Twisting his body, Garrison straddled Nathaniel and put an arm around him. "Hey, listen to me. You're safe, okay? I'm gonna take us both back down." He twisted the small alien into his arms and turned his back to the rope, bracing himself since the thing wasn't secure in the middle, and jumped down to the upper deck below them.

He landed on his feet softly, with Nathaniel cradled in his arms and clinging close to him. "There we go. Hey, you okay?" He purred reassuringly, nuzzling the creature's ear. "You got pretty high up before you stopped."

Last edited by Tachigami; 07-10-2014 at 12:24 AM..

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-10-2014, 12:23 AM

Nathaniel clung to Garrison for dear life, his eyes closed and trembling as they slid back down to the deck. Once they were on firm ground, Nathaniel blushed, covering his face. "I'm... I'm... I'm sorry... I..." He cried, cuddling into Garrison's arms. It was so comfortable, curled up in the stronger man's arms. It made his fear wash away and soon he was trembling for another reason. He looked up at that kind face and imagined leaning up and...

He blushed when his lips met warm skin, his ears going back in shame. He slid from the arms and ran from the deck, down the stairs and hid himself in what seemed to be a cleaning cupboard. He covered his face, shaking. Why had he kissed Garrison? What would the captain think of him? He sobbed. Why did he sneak onboard the ship? He should have stayed home, where this lust was easier to control.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:37 AM

In an instant Nathaniel was gone, but he heard a door slam nearby. It took a moment to digest what had happened, and when he came to an understanding, Garrison shook his head and breathed in shakily. "W... well..."

Addias approached via the stairs a second later, concern on his face. "Hey, what happened? We heard crying and... where'd the little guy go?"

"Um... Well, he climbed too high, I think he's just startled. You know, he's never left home before, so it's all just so new to him..." Garrison cleared his throat, hoping the warm feeling wasn't being given away somehow. "I'll go find him, see if I can't calm him down. Keep everyone in line for me, yeah?"

"Like I always do?" Addias grinned, but left with his usual clomping gait. Garrison jumped off the deck and hurried into the narrow hallway, following the scent he was picking up to a door that wasn't often fully closed. "Nathaniel?" He knocked lightly. "Come out, please."

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-10-2014, 12:46 AM

"N...No... You'll... Yell..." Nathaniel pulled at his ears, biting his lip. He cried by himself, ignoring Garrison's protests until he finally opened the door. But he stayed curled up in the closet, nestle between a crate and a broom. "I am so sorry... Garri... Garrison... I... I don't... Know... Why... I... I..." He covered his face to hide his shame.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:57 AM

Garrison's tail twitched from side to side, until he finally opened the door. Most of the time he would have barked at someone to get the lead out, go do what they were supposed to, but Nathaniel wasn't part of his crew---and he was so tiny. And cute. He crouched in front of the open door and tilted his head. "Why do you think I'd yell at you...? What... I mean, if you were anyone else I may have, because what you did may have taken away from my work. But you're you. And I honestly don't think I could get mad at you." He laughed, more at himself than anything else, and held a hand out. "C'mon out of there, the swabbies need access to their cleaning supplies."

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-15-2014, 06:45 AM

"I'm embarrassed..." Nathaniel cried, still trembling and refusing to leave the closet. He didn't want to look Garrison in the face. But he had said he could never be mad at him... Because he was... Different. Cute? Did Garrison like him? If he did, then the kiss wouldn't have been offensive... Would it? He peeked up at the captain. "I'm... S-Sorry I kissed you... I... I don't usually..." He gave up and covered his face again.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-15-2014, 06:53 AM

Garrison rolled his eyes, but in good nature, stepping forward and grasping Nathaniel's wrist. He pulled the young man out of the tiny cubbyhole and hugged him carefully, not to harm the rather fragile, very soft body he had. "You don't have to apologize." Garrison said gently. "You can be embarrassed if you like, but not hiding between the mops and buckets. If you want to go back to my cabin, we can do that. I'll bring you something from the galley if you prefer that, instead? That way you don't have to meet all the men at once." He was concerned about that. About such a little form among those heavy muscles and huge feet and roughhousing. He couldn't imagine letting him get hurt. The thought was awful.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-19-2014, 01:16 AM

"I'm not hungry..." he said. It was the truth. Despite how small and fragile he seemed, his kind could go a whole month without eating. He had learnt why from his father, but he couldn't remember the specifics. Besides, he had mentioned the Moon Gods and Nathaniel refused to believe those existed. Now he had proof Gods didn't exist. He hadn't seen any as they flew through space.

He hung his head, keeping his distance from Garrison, even though he wanted to touch that swinging tail of his. "I... I want to go back to your room... Please...." He wasn't sure if the other crew members had seen the commotion, but he still felt extremely embarrassed.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-19-2014, 02:23 AM

Garrison lowered his head and sighed, then looked back up to Nathaniel after he recovered from his momentary reverie. "Yeah, we can go back. C'mon." He stepped forward and put a hand on Nathaniel's back, tail held high so no one would grab it or step on it. He'd made that mistake the first time and was sure as hell not going to do it again. When they were out of sight of the others, Garrison pulled Nathaniel closer and rubbed his ear. "You should relax, okay? No one cares what you do here. They do far worse, trust me..." He'd seen. And he, sometimes, would like to forget.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-23-2014, 09:35 PM

A soft baa escaped Nathaniel's lips. The feeling of Garrison's reassuring finger rubbing his ear made him want to nuzzle into the man. He came closer to the captain, feeling his warmth and caring wash over his smaller body. "Garrison... I feel so happy when I am with you." He managed a small smile, nudging the hand that rubbed his ears. "Feels good... Touch my horns too."

He reached out and softly touched the tail that was held high. It was furry and soft. He wanted to snuggle into it. Maybe Garrison would let him if he asked nicely.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:58 AM

Garrison smiled a bit at the unexpected sound Nathaniel made. It was... cute. Illegally so. He stomped down any comment he wanted to make about it and ran his hand over the fawnette's curved horn, situated just above and very slightly behind the ear he had been rubbing gently. When something touched his tail, Garrison twitched it away, then back. "Sorry, I... usually keep it tucked away because it's always getting slammed or stepped on." He laughed easily. "No one here knows how to watch a long tail, I swear..." But he did love others to stroke it, pet it, tug a little. Why, he wasn't sure, but wouldn't take it for granted. The idea of amputation was so far removed from his mind that it might as well have been in another reality---without his tail he couldn't balance.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-25-2014, 10:35 PM

The sensation felt so good, it made Nathaniel blush. They were standing in the hallway, just a few metres from the captain's room. If someone was to walk past, they would think the pair were cuddling like lovers. He pulled away and grinned sheepishly. "I... It feels really nice when you touch my horns... No one else has ever... I like it..." He trotted down the hall and to the room, where he ran inside and jumped onto the bed, sitting by the time Garrison caught up.

"I wish my tail was long... Maybe then I could climb better." He flicked his own, short tail, and giggled slightly.