Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-24-2015, 11:23 PM

Last edited by BellyButton; 08-28-2015 at 05:10 PM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-24-2015, 11:34 PM

F. A. Q.s

1. Are we allowed to use the DAC dream creator for this? Yes!
2. Are mules allowed to play on this contest? No.
3. Are approved charity avis allowed to play on this contest? No.
4. Can I enter just one contest? Yes! You can enter one, two, three, or all. It's up to you!
5. What if my image link breaks? Please choose reliable sites. No avatar image = no judging for you.
5. Can I change my entry? Yes, but only until Maria or I add it to the front page.

THE CONTEST RULES CAN BE AMENDED AT ANY TIME!

PRIZES
All prizes for these avatar contests will vary for each category.
Look in each category's post!

HOWEVER!
There will be a Staff's Overall Favorite category for these babies right here:

First Place

Medal of Totally Epic Win

Second Place

Medal of Shiny Awesomeness

Third Place

Medal of Super Spiffiness

Last edited by Linnea; 09-01-2015 at 12:26 AM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-24-2015, 11:39 PM

MAGE

In this category you need to make an avatar fitting for a mage!

There are some requirements to make your entry acceptable:

*You must include the colors black and blue
*Your entry needs to be have at least two accent colors of your choice!

Entry Form:

I am the MAGE!
Username:
Image of My Entry:

Quote:
[size=4][color=blue][b]I am the MAGE![/size][/color][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Image of My Entry:[/b]

Prizes
First Place: Wizards Wish CI AND Precious Wizards CI

Second Place: Wizards Wish CI OR Precious Wizards CI

Third Place: Which ever CI 2nd place doesn't choose

Entries:

CelestryabloodstainedwingsEmma Corrin

CoraNephilastar2000shadow

MidianBearzySuperZombiePotatoe

GummyBearKissesEirianHikariElirona

GwenaHikarishinigamikarasublueblackrose

Rochiel Silverfire Shadami Velvet

Babyblueyez25 Whisper Invictusdragoness129

XoGIZMOoX Dystopiaspicedroses

KatMagenta

Last edited by Linnea; 09-15-2015 at 12:22 AM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-24-2015, 11:41 PM

WARRIOR

In this category you need to make an avatar fitting for a warrior!

*You must include a WEAPON
*You must include the colors silver and/or gold
*Your entry needs to be primarily ONE of these royal colors: red, dark green, or deep purple, and no, I don't mean the band

Entry Form:

Fear the WARRIOR!
Username:
Image of My Entry:

Quote:
[size=4][color=red][b]Fear the WARRIOR![/size][/color][/b]

Prizes
First Place: Valiant Knight CI AND Templar's Hawk CI

Second Place: Valiant Knight CI OR Templar's Hawk CI

Entries:

star2000shadowEirianHikariEmma Corrin

Queen_AndaisBearzyNephila

Kent ElironaGwenaHikari

Celestryablueblackrose Rochiel Silverfire

Cora bloodstainedwingsKatMagenta

VelvetSuperZombiePotatoedragoness129

shinigamikarasuXoGIZMOoXShadami

Dystopia

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-24-2015, 11:42 PM

THIEF

In this category you need to make an avatar fitting for a thief!

*Your entry MUST be Monochromatic. (Your thief must blend in with their surroundings!)
* Your entry MUST be wearing a mask.

Entry Form:

It's a THIEF!
Username:
Image of My Entry:

Quote:
[size=4][color=black][b]It's a THIEF![/size][/color][/b]

Prizes
First Place: Alter Ego CI AND a Desert Hideaway CI

Second Place: Alter Ego CI OR a Desert Hideaway CI

Entries:

star2000shadowshinigamikarasuEirianHikari

DystopiaQueen_AndaisBearzy

bloodstainedwingsNephilaCelestrya

ElironaGwenaHikariKatMagenta

blueblackroseSuperZombiePotatoeEmma Corrin

dragoness129Rochiel SilverfireXoGIZMOoX

VelvetGummyBearKissesshadami

Kent

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-24-2015, 11:44 PM

HEALER

In this category you need to make an avatar of a powerful healer!

*You must include a BAG or BASKET (preferably handheld)
*Your avatar must include WHITE
*3-5 sentences on what kind of healing magic you perform with your bag/basket

Entry Form:

Let me HEAL you!
Username:
Image of My Entry:
3-5 Sentences:

Quote:
[size=4][color=indigo][b]Let me HEAL you![/size][/color][/b]
[B]3-5 Sentences:[/B]

Prizes
First Place: Cloak of Healing CI AND Staff of Healing CI

Second Place: Cloak of Healing CI OR Staff of Healing CI

Entries:

Celestrya
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: Elaria is always ready to help the injured with her trusty basket. Inside she carries a variety of poultices, herbs, and bandages. She even brings along treats to brighten up ones day - as long as they don't fuss too much when getting treated. For those that are squeamish around the sight of blood, she simply puts her magical basket atop their head, bops it, and they are instantly calmed!
EirianHikari
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: She keeps all kinds of herbs (and a little bit of light magic) in her bag always. She can then sprinkle it over a wound to heal it up. The bag always gives her the needed herb/magic.
star2000shadow
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: From her basket my healer can pull fourth herbs and vials of potions to heal ills, bandages and splints to support broken bones. she's not hte flashiest of healers, but she gets the job done. She also Grows all of her own herbs, so that any injured or sick individual gets the highest level of care. not to mention a nice and cool place to lay the ill down.
Bearzy
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: I wanted to take a more practical than magical approach to healing, giving my healer a sturdy bag and a mask to help combat any airborne illnesses. While I was working on it I felt drawn to a kind of nurse's uniform as well, which worked with the white. The foggy city background and steampunk-y aspects just looked cool.
Elirona
Quote:
My character heals through the use of the world around him combined with different jujus he carries around in his basket. Using these jujus, he can summon the elements to aid him. In this case, he is using a water juju to summon a water elemental to use cleansing waves to heal his party members.
Kent
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: Here's the healer of the angel bunnies! She utilizes her special bunny bag full of elixir carrots to heal all kinds of wounds and sicknesses. All you have to do is eat a carrot and you'll be all better! Hopefully, you like carrots.
Maha-Aamir
Quote:
My healer has crystal dust in her glittery bag which she sprinkles around those who need healing or cleansing of their aura's to boost the flow and effect of the healing light which fills her when she calls to the source Energy! Little critters and innocent animals are naturally drawn to her due to the constant soothing light her own aura emits.
Emma Corrin
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: Living in Paradise Falls, this little healer dedicates her life to the healing of nature and nature's creatures. Through the natural herbs and flowers around her, she uses her apothecary skills to create organic remedies to treat the wounds of all creatures, as well as formulas to enrich the soil around the many trees and plant-life that grow in Paradise Falls. Due to Paradise Falls being in the southern most part of South America, the little healer doesn't get many travelers. However, when she does they are generally merchants who have sought her out for her famous remedies so that they may purchase in bulk and distribute across the land. Cough, rheumatism, even that rash you get from eating those tomatoes you love so much! This little healer can cure it all!
GwenaHikari
Quote:
3-5 Sentences:She carries healing eggs in her basket, rich in protein, choline and no sugar. Her magic eggs help you grow, give you muscle, improve your brain and make you feel great. Plus they can cure any illness (their magic eggs, after all) and improve your mood - she gives them out whenever she sees someone that is sick or injured. People say they they also make a great omelette or egg sandwich.
Nephila
Quote:
3-5 Sentences:The proud Pixie people are known for many magical gifts. One of them is healing. They imbue petals of flowers with properties that can either be made into powerful elixir or put directly on the skin. They've been known to care for creatures great and small, and in the rare case humans. :)
Shadami
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: Most healers focus upon the physical side of a persons pain. This healer focuses on the more... spiritual side you could say. Inside my bag I carry whatever your heart desires to heal its pain. Not what you think you need, but what you actually need. Be it simple tissue, or magical dust that can heal your heart and let you move on from a lost loved one. What ever is bothering a heart at a moment of time, can be healed with the endless magic that lies within my small purse.
Rochiel Silverfire
Quote:
3-5 Sentences:This sweet mermaid would much rather help wayward sailors than lure them to their doom! Her basket is imbued with a magic to keep fruit fresh and so she is able to collect citrus from the tropical islands she visits and distribute them to ships. The vitamin-c packed fruit helps prevent scurvy and its time in contact with her magic enables it to cure scurvy that has already been contracted.
bloodstainedwings
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: Put simply, this healer uses these flower petals to heal her wounded party members. Different flowers accomplish different things, the white ones are for hit points, which she seems to be needing more often, but she also caries others in her basket including blue for removing paralysis, purple for poison, pink for confusion and yellow for silence and green for blindness. She recently restocked on white and is currently praying over them to bless them with the healing powers needed for the up coming boss battle.
XoGIZMOoX
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: Gizzie comes from a long line of healers. My mother is a free spirit hippie, my father a distant relative of the great video games own Dr. Mario. I know the healing powers of the herbs, woods, peace, love, and mother nature. I also know the healing powers of A B A B UP DOWN START, free life, skip a level, and continue. With my massive diversity of knowledge I am able to heal all no matter what or who may need it. I carry with me magic flower petal, potions, and a magic flute, with this strong combination of items plus the song of the Oracle Gizzie shall help the world. ^.^
blueblackrose
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: It is said that Island Priestess, Seda, not uses her knowledge of juju, voodoo and island magics to do many things. Among them is to ‘heal’ both the living and spirits. To help the living she not only uses her powers, but she also uses a variety of herbs, salves and potions, that she keeps on hand in her basket made from a gourd, to heal their wounds and cure illness. Unlike the living, those who have lost their physical form are harder to help. To heal a spirit Seda must first guide them so they can find their way within the spirit realm before using her magics and potions, if needed.
Velvet
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: Did someone call for a doctor? I can heal your aches and pains, make you forget why you even hurt to begin with! So lets see here...hmm...now where does this go, do I insert this or do you swallow? Do you normally bleed this much...Oh...your head hurts even more now? Oops...
dragoness129
Quote:
3-5 Sentences: In the temple of the cat goddess of moonlight, Selenia prays for divine strength in the upcoming battles she will face. Her bag contains all the magical components she will need to become an instrument for her goddess' divine power. It is also a great place to store shiny treasures. What feline can resist shiny trinkets?
shinigamikarasu
Quote:
3-5 Sentences:A healer needs to be prepared for anything. This healers current preparations include heavy duty clothing, a protective mask, and her bag of healing equipment. The mask and cloths protects her from the smoke, ash, and heat of the fires still happily burning nearby, despite ongoing efforts to get them under control. Her bag includes potions, herbs, and salves for healing various fire related injuries, such as burns and smoke inhalation.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-24-2015, 11:45 PM

EXTRA POST

Last edited by Linnea; 08-25-2015 at 10:26 PM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-24-2015, 11:52 PM

RESERVED POST

Not sure what for but just in cases

Last edited by Linnea; 08-25-2015 at 10:25 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-25-2015, 12:03 AM

RESERVED POST

Last edited by Linnea; 08-25-2015 at 10:26 PM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-25-2015, 12:05 AM

LAST RESERVED POST

I mean, come on, anything could happen here

Last edited by Linnea; 08-25-2015 at 10:27 PM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-28-2015, 10:50 PM

So cool! I want to make an avi for each of them! > w<

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 08-28-2015, 11:01 PM

oh my god wow! this is going to take a lot to enter. i am not sure im going to have time to make an entry for all the catagories, but i am going to try.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 08-28-2015, 11:02 PM

Aw, I'm doing a cosplay. If only there was blue in the reference outfit.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-28-2015, 11:55 PM

Let me HEAL you!
Username:star2000shadow
Image of My Entry:
3-5 Sentences: From her basket my healer can pull fourth herbs and vials of potions to heal ills, bandages and splints to support broken bones. she's not hte flashiest of healers, but she gets the job done.

---------- Post added 08-28-2015 at 05:13 PM ----------

It's a THIEF!
Image of My Entry:

Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 08-29-2015, 01:05 AM

Love this! I cannot wait to fuss around with some avi making! And see all the beautiful entries.

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 08-29-2015, 01:09 AM

It's a THIEF!
Username:shinigamikarasu
Image of My Entry:

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-29-2015, 01:16 AM

i love these things 'nods' their fun. i've yet to actually WIN win but I keep right on trying.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-29-2015, 02:30 AM

Groovy categories! I like the idea of item requirements - fun take.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-29-2015, 02:33 AM

yeah having one item we HAVE to include is a very good idea 'nods'

---------- Post added 08-28-2015 at 07:35 PM ----------

Fear the WARRIOR!
Image of My Entry:

Celestrya
A Celestial Sprite🌙

Old 08-29-2015, 03:19 AM

It's a THIEF!
Username: Celestrya
Image of My Entry:

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-29-2015, 03:32 AM

I am the MAGE!
Image of My Entry:

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-29-2015, 03:39 AM

Ooo some pretty entries already. :D

Celestrya
A Celestial Sprite🌙

Old 08-29-2015, 04:50 AM

Let me HEAL you!
Image of My Entry:

3-5 Sentences: Elaria is always ready to help the injured with her trusty basket. Inside she carries a variety of poultices, herbs, and bandages. She even brings along treats to brighten up ones day - as long as they don't fuss too much when getting treated. For those that are squeamish around the sight of blood, she simply puts her magical basket atop their head, bops it, and they are instantly calmed!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 08-29-2015, 06:00 AM

I am the MAGE!
Username:EirianHikari
Image of My Entry:

Fear the WARRIOR!
Image of My Entry:

It's a THIEF!
Image of My Entry:

Let me HEAL you!
Image of My Entry:
3-5 Sentences: She keeps all kinds of herbs (and a little bit of light magic) in her bag always. She can then sprinkle it over a wound to heal it up. The bag always gives her the needed herb/magic.

Celestrya
A Celestial Sprite🌙

Old 08-29-2015, 06:30 AM

I am the MAGE!
Image of My Entry: