~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 06-29-2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
I'm looking to start up a one-on-one role play with someone who would like to try something along the lines of science fiction-esque writings.

Ideas I have (and I am open to other ideas) are:
Space pirates aka:running around in space adventuring
Dr. Moreau style mayhem
Post-apocalyptic setting (think Fallout games)

I would really like to play with someone who is semi-lit to literate. I really don't like one line responses and play-write style is not really my cup-o-tea.

I may not respond right away, and it could take a few days for me to get back as I work 40+ hours a week and am currently looking for more employment after the Summer season ends. So I would appreciate whom ever I write with to be mindful and patient with me.

tl:dr
  • science fiction
  • Semi-lit to lit
  • It might take me some time to respond.
.didn't want to retype the whole eggnog since I had it from Oct of last year. Easier this way, also I'mon my phone.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 07-05-2013, 02:46 AM

Anyone up for some sci-fi??

Keo
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2013, 05:17 PM

I have no experience in sci-fi but its sounds interesting. I also work so slow responses are understandable.
Post apocalyptic sounds very interesting, I love futuristic things.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 07-08-2013, 02:49 AM

Hey Keo, sorry for the delay in response. I would love to RP with you! Experience in Sci-fi not necessary, just the ability to have fun.
For post-apocolypse, what kind of background would you prefer: Disease, War, Aliens, robots. And for a basic plot: treasure hunters (could be for supplies, sale, technology, whatever), Rebuilding of society, eh whatever.
If you have ideas of your own I wanna hear them! :3

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 08-21-2013, 01:20 AM

I want to RP in spaaaaaace.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 08-26-2013, 02:17 AM

No one wants to RP with Longcat?

Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 08-28-2013, 01:07 PM

I WILL RP WITH YOU!

o.o I'm up for a RP. I've been doing a lot of suvival/post-apocalyptic ones, but I will try whatever you want, pretty much. I haven't done a Sci-fi in a LONG time, so I would be game.

Just hit me up with a ping when you see this.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 08-28-2013, 04:55 PM

Whoo!
Precarious Fool: yay! :3 if you don't want to do another post apocalyptic type that's fine. I'm really easy going when it comes to rps. I love just herpderping in space, or even doing something along the lines of star trek/star wars/firefly/sliders/farscape/whatever floats your boat. I'm also really accommodating of real life things that come up. Take all the time you need with replies.

Precarious Fool

Old 08-28-2013, 04:59 PM

I don't mind doing another, honestly. Do you have a plot in mind? Even just a small jumping point to go off of and just wing it? I got nothing. XD

---------- Post added 08-28-2013 at 01:05 PM ----------

I don't know much about space RPs, but I will try one if you want, i'm willing to learnnnn!

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 08-28-2013, 09:34 PM

If you want to do a post apocalypse rp my background is almost always world destroyed as a result of a virus that causes those who survive the high mortality rate to go primal (think reavers from firefly). And people looking for whatever treasure they want (medical answerer to the virus, military technology, possible riches).
Or we could have dr.morreaux style characters (forced animal hybrid) who want to or have escaped the labs and want revenge/to free the others/to become super heroes or villains.
Rp in space usually is small crew of possibly pirates or exploration crew do things in space. Yeah... It's awesome like that
Basically, I leave things really open ended.

Precarious Fool

Old 08-28-2013, 09:38 PM

Uhhh. I dont know much about either of those but i am game for anything. Surprise me with what you want and i will just go with it! Sound good?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 08-28-2013, 09:44 PM

Sure? I'll create an ooc thread and ping you in. That way we can plan and post and character info we want.

Precarious Fool

Old 08-28-2013, 09:51 PM

Sounds like a good idea.