Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 11-06-2010, 03:06 AM

I'm kind of tired of Camden. Not that I know it particularly well, I just know I hate shopping there. xD

At home we're 30mins from London by train, and when I go up there with my friends they have to visit every single shopping area, and we get on and off the tube so many times and so getting dragged round all of Camden's 'sub-culture' clothes stalls eventually just annoys me.

If I'm clothes shopping, I like to go to an area where I might buy something...

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 11-06-2010, 03:08 AM

Oh, yeah that doesn't sound fun. I like people watching, and Camden seems good for that. Other than that, I like doing cultural activities, like museum hopping.

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 11-06-2010, 12:16 PM

Camden can be fun for shopping, depending on what you're looking for. But getting dragged around by friends is no fun, you need to go there for yourself. Or, as Biggles said, to do some people watching. Also, the food is deliiiiicious. x____x
Dunno what kinda shops you like Pearl, but Soho has a lot of good second hand shops, and it's fun to walk around. I always get lost there though..

Also, I saw some fireworks last night from my roof! We can climb out onto the roof from my window, which I love, so we stood there with some beers, watching the fireworks. The show was alright, a little random perhaps. They did some of those smiley faces and hearts ones though, which I've never seen before. It was particularly funny because my friend from America had just told us about them and how they would use them all the time where he's from. xD
Tonight there's a display in the park right next to where we live, though we can't see that from the roof since it's on the other side of the house. Though there's a lower part of the roof where we might be able to see it..

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 11-06-2010, 01:04 PM

Ooh, the food... when you walk into the web of pizza and Asian stalls... the smells... *o*

That sounds awesome, except the beer.
I don't think I'll ever like the taste of beer. I like alcohol disguised with coke or in cocktails... or something like sourz which is basically an alcopop. x]

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 11-06-2010, 01:16 PM

Yummmm Camden food.. :drool:

Yeah I don't like beer either, but my flatmate had one for each of us and insisted I take it. I prefer hard liquor, mixers and wine.. pretty much anything else, actually. Cider is good too, especially berry flavoured ones. Apple and pear I can only drink so much of.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 11-06-2010, 02:13 PM

Dae isn't a beer drinker either... Or really much in the way of alcohol but then again, she hasn't really had much. ^_^;

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 11-06-2010, 06:32 PM

I like beer.... bitter, dark beer. yum.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 11-06-2010, 07:11 PM

>.o No bitter for me, please and thank you. It's mixed drinks for me... With maybe 2-3 drops of alcohol. xD

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 11-06-2010, 07:46 PM

Have you ever had an adios motherfucker? Its like a blue drink with blue liquor.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 11-06-2010, 08:52 PM

Haha, no but it sounds like a fun drink. xD