RikkuFukaimori
One who is obsessively reading f...
Send a message via MSN to RikkuFukaimori Send a message via Yahoo to RikkuFukaimori

Old 07-28-2010, 07:04 PM

This is also on Fanfiction.net, the account is the same, but I thought that I might be more motivated to write if it was on a site like this that I'll be on a lot, and (hopefully) get some response!

This is an alternate universe Inuyasha, it is a story between not only OC's and other OC's but OC's and canon.

I'm hoping that you will all enjoy my fic.

DISCLAIMER: Any of the canon characters such as Inuyasha, Shippou, Rin or Inutaisho DO NOT BELONG TO ME, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
This fiction is purely fan based.

Also, note that explicit parts have been cut out since this is a pg-13 site. If you want to read the full story, check it out here.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Chapter One

"Tai-san!" Shippou cried happily, giggling with his fellow comrades in mischief.
"Nii-san!" chirped Inuyasha.
"Tai-nii!" cooed the third of the group, Rin, in chorus with the other two. The three were looking for their current babysitter and Inuyasha's eldest brother, Tai.
Tai sighed as the children gathered under the tree which he currently sat high up in. 'I'm going to strangle Mimori for dumping these three on me' he thought bitterly with a scowl. He groaned as he heard a coo from below, knowing that Inuyasha had noticed him.
"Konnichiwa Nii-san!" Inuyasha chirped happily, smiling brightly up to his older brother.
"Nandio Nii-chan?" Tai grumbled, sitting up a little and looking down, long silver hair perfectly framing his icy blue eyes.
"We're bored!" the three children groaned in unison. "Come and play with us onegai nii-san!" Inuyasha pleaded. Tai just sighed and curled back up in the tree.
"Nii-san…. Onegai nii-san…." Inuyasha whimpered, almost crying. Tai sighed again and relented, dropping down from the tree, landing gracefully before the three children.
"Gomen Nii-chan" Tai said softly, lightly stroking the hanyou's snowy white hair.
"Why are you so grumpy today Nii-san?" Inuyasha sniffed, furry ears pressed down as he looked up at his brother.
"I had plans today and Auntie Mimori kind of trashed them by dumping you guys off on me." Tai explained with another sigh.
"What kind of plans?" Inuyasha cooed, suddenly more energetic, smirking to Rin and Shippou "Oh wait, I think I know! You were gunna go on a date!"
"No I was not!" Tai protested, blushing deeply. Inuyasha's smirk grew, and the half breed backed away carefully.
"Yeah you were! With Cousin Jin!" Inuyasha retorted, sticking his tongue out at Tai before running off as Tai moved to grab him.
"How did he - HEY! Get back here 'Yasha!" the youkai snapped, dashing after the 7 year old hanyou.
"Tai and Jin, sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Inuyasha chanted. He giggled as Tai caught up with him and scooped him off his feet. The hanyou squealed as Tai promptly gave him a noogie.
"Shut it you little twerp!" Tai hissed, pulling Inuyasha's small fuzzy ear.
"Ok! Ok! You win!" the hanyou whined. Tai sighed and stopped tormenting the boy, but still held onto him.
"You can't say stuff like that, if dad found out he'd… he'd…" Tai stopped, biting his lip and trying not to cry.
"He'd what Nii-san?" Inuyasha asked innocently.
"He'd kill Jin" Tai whispered hoarsely, Inuyasha gasped in shock "Please, stop with the Jin stuff, I…. I couldn't bear it if he died," the demon's voice shook slightly as he tried to remain calm.
"I'm sorry nii-san, I'll stop, I won't tell anyone! Promise!" Inuyasha said, nuzzling his brother. Tai smiled a little, glad that Inuyasha understood.
"That's my 'Yasha" He said, letting go of the boy to take his hand "Lets go find Shippou and Rin."
However their father, Kaitou, better known as Inu No Taishou, had heard. The demon lord grit his teeth in anger, amber eyes flashing red. Tai was his bitch, Jin would regret crossing him, and so would Tai.

Chapter Two Is a rape chapter, and as such will not be posted here.

Chapter Three

Tai groaned softly as he opened his eyes, waking up about ten hours after his father had stopped him in the hall. Taking a shaky breath he slowly sat up, dizzy and sore. He sighed, wishing he were able to fight back, but he knew he couldn't, not in a way that would be easy for him in a state of panic. He winced sharply as someone slammed their fist into the door in a brutal knock.
"Come on sleeping beauty, rise and shine, time to put on your make-up" called an all to familiar voice.
"Get lost Mimori! Before I strangle you!" Tai growled, gripping the sheets tangled about him tightly. His head hurt bad enough without Mimori to make him feel worse about himself.
"Then I'll send in my dad" she threatened. Tai bit back an angry hiss.
"I will strangle him too!" He snapped, past annoyed.
"Great, then I am sending him in" Mimori said, opening the door and pushing her father, Naraku, through the door. Naraku wasn't her biologic father, definitely not, but he'd taken Mimori under his wing and protected her like his own. With a very annoyed growl Tai snapped his finger, tossing the sheets aside. During the snap of his fingers clothes 'grew' on his body, so he was now wearing a tight, black, sleeveless turtle neck, which didn't quite cover his midriff, and baggy black pants with a tight belt. Naraku paled considerably as Tai stalked over to him. The raven haired spider demon was given no chance to get away as clawed hands snapped out to grab his neck, and promptly throw him to the wall.
"Hmph. Thanks" Mimori called, walking down the hall to the dining room before she suffered a similar fate. Tai growled and stepped out through the Naraku sized hole, making a point to step rather rudely between the man's legs, making the demon screech in agony. Tai ignored the pathetic noise and walked down the hall in the direction Mimori had gone. He was about to enter the dining room when someone put their hand on his shoulder. Whirling around he smacked the hand aside, eyes glowing fiercely red as he quickly went into a defensive position.
"Peace Brother, It is only I" said a female inu youkai with long white hair and slim, taunting violet eyes. A silver crescent moon adorned her forehead, along with light blue stripes on her cheeks. All in all she looked rather similar to Sesshoumaru, Tai's brother just a few years younger.
"What brings you here Rikku?" He asked as the woman, his older sister, took his hand and led him down the hall, away from the dining room and into the nearby rose garden.
"I sensed a great evil awakening once more" she said softly, what she had to say was for Tai and Tai alone to hear, because it had to do with the man's inner demon.
"Great evil? You don't mean… oh please tell me it isn't him sister!" he breathed softly, worriedly, his tone slightly urgent.
"I fear that it is" Rikku said softly, watching her younger brother carefully. Rikku thought of Tai not only as her brother, but as a son in a sense. Tai had lost his mother long ago, and the boy had always clearly needed someone maternal.
"How…? I haven't sensed anything, I…" Tai mumbled softly to himself, silver-blue eyes closing almost completely, small slivers of the icy color visible beneath dark eyelashes.
"Yet, you of all should have noticed first…" Rikku murmured.
"He must be hiding it from me, however I have noticed his strength growing as of late" Tai said softly, knowing the reason why but not wanting to say.
"Has father been… hurting you again?" Rikku asked suddenly, unable to notice Tai's look of shock and then pain, before the man looked away hurriedly.
"Yes…" Tai finally answered "And… he's threatened to kill Jin… he found out… somehow" his voice shook, barely more than a whisper.
"I will speak with him" Rikku said firmly, lightly brushing her brother's hair out of his eyes.
"But Rikku-!" Tai started, not wanting his sister to worry, as he didn't want her to have to do anything like that for him.
"But nothing Tai" Rikku breathed, staring her brother down "You must go to our spot, stay there until I come." Tai gave in with a sigh, he trusted Rikku, and would do as she asked, anything she asked.
"Alright onee-san" He said softly, he hugged the woman tightly, taking in her scent before he let her go. "Be careful" he said softly, then stepped back, his body fading into the wind, leaving behind soft silver petals, that dissolved quickly.
Rikku stood there for a moment longer before turning and going back inside to find and confront their father.
Tai's body slowly came together, little droplets and slivers of silver molding together to form him. He was just barely outside the Western Lands. He started to look back, then thought better of it. Taking a breath he jumped into a tree, making small hops and jumps to get to the very top of the slender pine. With a soft smile he closed his eyes, sighing softly as the wind blew through his hair. Opening his eyes again he gaze out over the treetops. Taking another breath his eyes seemed to sharpen. He arched his back slightly, leathery white wings folded out of his back, flexible and long, deadly talons on the tip of each bone. The wings were very similar to a bat's, but were clearly not. This wings were dragon wings. They had bore a stunning sixteen foot wingspan, and gleaming scales that were just as flexible as skin, and as soft as the leather on their underside.
Tai was indeed more than just a demon. A long time ago, he had gone on a journey to gain power, to protect himself and those around him. Tai had always relied on a second side of himself, whom he called Ashaku. This other half was the complete opposite of Tai. Where Tai was soft, Ashaku was hard, where Tai was gentle, Ashaku was rough. Fire and ice, Yin and Yang. Tai had created Ashaku as a defense against his father, as a shield to protect his heart. Tai knew that this was why Ashaku was reawakening. As Tai became more and more unstable from his father's actions, Ashaku grew stronger, so that he could 'protect' Tai. Of course, Ashaku had become bitter as Tai didn't need him any longer, as Tai fell in love, and as Kaitou's abuse lessened as Tai grew strong. Tai was positive that not only would Kaitou be destroyed if Ashaku broke free, but so would Jin, and everyone else close to the demon. The only one left would be Tai, and he would suffer, because the dragon heart he had consumed in his quest, made him completely immortal, he couldn't even end his own sorrow.
Coming out of his thoughts Tai brushed aside a tear that had begun to fall down his cheek. He scowled at his slip of attention, and pushed off from the tree, spreading his wings wide to catch any updrafts, quickly feeling his body being lifted up higher into the sky. Flight was bliss, he couldn't deny that whenever he flew, everything just seemed to be a little lighter, and so much easier to bear. Smiling to himself at the sheer giddy feeling of being so far from the ground he began flying steadily south-south-east. It didn't take him long to reach his destination; a huge lake in the center of the surrounding forest. With a smile to himself he landed on the edge of the crystal clear waters. His wings folded again, disappearing within his back in some way which can not be properly explained. With a sigh Tai slipped off his clothing, burning the fabric with a soft breath of fire. Coughing slightly from using dragon fire in his demon form he walked over to the edge of the water. He gazed down at his reflection and sighed softly. He cursed his beauty, the soft sliver furred ears, sweet rose petal lips, and taunting silver-blue eyes, the silver crescent on his forehead and the barely noticeable silver stripes on his pale cheeks. His gaze drifted farther down his slightly skewed reflection, over the slim, subtly toned, torso, and slightly rounded hips, accompanied by well, but also subtly, muscled legs and a long, flowing silver tail. He didn't let his gaze linger on his sexual parts, for those were perhaps the only part of his body that didn't make him look terribly weak and vulnerable.
Scowling at his reflection he stepped onto it and into the water, shivering slightly at it's late morning chill, the sun had yet to warm it's waters. He waded in too his knees, before his toes peeked out over a deep drop. Tai gazed down into the dark depths, around noon one could see almost to the bottom of the lake, now the water only looked menacing in the mid-morning light. Calmly he stepped off, dipping under the water, before breaking the surface again, pushing now wet hair out of his eyes and smiling, his senses jolted at the cold, and adrenaline quickly warming him. Without wasting anymore time he curved his body and slipped under the surface, swimming down with his furred ears pressed against the back of his head. He was grateful to his dragon heart, which allowed him to 'breath' underwater, as he had a long way to swim. He didn't know how long it took for him to get to the opening in the edge of the lake, but he didn't really care either, simply slipping inside the fairly large opening and swimming through until he came into a small cavern. Breaking the surface in the area he swam over to a grassy bank, pulling himself up onto it and sighing softly. The cave was lit by an almost eerie glow from white orbs floating along the walls. He walked over to the marble wall straight across from him, gently running his hands over it's smooth surface until he came to a slightly rougher area, he pressed on it and the stone glowed before it vanished to reveal a small 'cubby' with clothing inside. The clothing inside was simple and white, probably of Chinese origin and looked to be made of silk. By now Tai had allowed his inner dragon heat to dry his body, and as he pulled on the clothing he sighed softly at the way the silks felt against his skin. He waved his hand over the gap and the stone reappeared. He turned his gaze on the rest of the span of marble. He walked two meters from the stone then walked directly through the wall, shivering as the illusion clung to him for a few moments before he was admitted into a large cavern.
The cavern was at least the size of a normal sized mansion, it's ceiling reaching to high for human eyes to see, even in the natural lighting of the cavern. The walls were black stone with numerous crystals imbedded in them, glowing faintly. They resembled the night sky and were just as beautiful. In the center of the cavern there was a tree within a pool. The tree was pure white and glowed brightly, but it did not reflect upon the surface of the water. The water completely surrounded the tree, and the tree itself grew straight out of it. The pond was dark, a shade of deep blue, almost black. There were many white flecks in the water's surface, which looked strikingly like stars.
Tai paused a moment beside the pond and the tree as he walked into the cavern, towards a white bandstand. He calmly walked up it's steps and under the roof. Kneeling, he touched a rune in the center of the bandstand. Wind tore fiercely at his clothing and hair, originating from the rune which flashed bright white light, then began to glow steadily, the raging wind slowing stopping as Tai stood and took a few steps away. The rune flashed as bright as the sun once before the floor of the bandstand became mirror-like. Slowly Tai sat beside it, in the small space left between mirror surface and the railing of the band stand.
Slowly a picture formed in the mirror, and muffled words began to flow around Tai. Steadily both began to clear. A few moments later the mirror showed Rikku and Kaitou, arguing over something. Tai's furry ears twitched as the words came clearly to them.
"Why do you still defend him Rikku! He's not a child anymore!" Kaitou was all but shouting, glowering at his eldest child and only daughter.
"Child or not he's my little brother! Kami- he's your son!" Rikku retorted "A father should not treat his child the way you treat Tai!" Rikku's eyes flashed red dangerously, her hands curling into fists as she continued, "I am warning you now Kaitou, continue to treat Tai in the manner of which you do, and I'll kill you." Kaitou was surprised needless to say, and his expression was flustered.
"I'll treat him any way I please!" He then spat, and Rikku's eyes glowed red as she punched her father in the stomach, hard enough to blast the air out of him. Kaitou fell to his knees, gasping for air.
"Last warning father" Rikku growled before turning on her heel and walking away.
Tai was surprised by Rikku's actions, she was a peaceful demon, and disliked dispute and conflict. He knew that Rikku cared about him more than as a sister, she often acted like a substitute mother, but Tai had never seen her resort to violence in his entire life. Waving a hand over the surface of the mirror to dispel it he stood and turned to look out at the cavern. Walking out to the pond he gazed into it's surface for a moment then walked around it and back to the entrance of the cavern, which could be seen through from his side.
Two tall white pillars stood like sentinels, rose vines twining up their surface, spattering the white with their blood red color. Tai sighed softly as he remembered when the cavern had been discovered. Rikku had been twenty-two while Tai had been nine. It had become their sanctuary, and Tai had put up spells to make the entrance appear like solid marble. He had also made it impenetrable to all but Rikku and himself. For a nine year old, he was already a master sorcerer.
~=Flash-Back=~
"He Rikku! You gotta come see this!" Tai called, surfacing in the lake his older sister had brought him to play at. Rikku was sitting with her feet in the water, but she stood smiling as Tai called to her.
"Okay coming!" she called back, wading into the water. Soon she was beside Tai, grinning and drenched.
"'Kay follow me" Tai cooed, disappearing beneath the surface of the water. Rikku followed, swimming after her young brother. Not to long after they submerged the pair surfaced in a medium sized cavern with marble walls. Tai climbed out of the water and Rikku followed suit, absorbed by their surroundings. She gasped as her eyes came to an opening in the marble walls, admiring the two pillars on the sides. However her eyes were quickly drawn by the white tree in the center of the next cavern. She barely noticed as Tai took her hand, calling for her to come and look as he led her into the cavern and to the tree, pointing at the water which it grew out of and smiling gleefully.
"It's like the night sky!" Rikku proclaimed, stunned.
~=End Flash-Back=~
Tai was looking down at the ground as he remembered the time, smiling to himself slightly. As he looked up he saw Rikku on the other side of the entrance, she came through with a scroll in hand.
"I fear that father will not give you up, and you need to be able to defend yourself when he comes for you again." She said, walking to her brother and unrolling the scroll "I believe I found a way to put this in void." Tai blinked confused as he looked at the contract which he had signed in blood. It stated that as long as he was of Fukaimori blood he could never hurt another family member.
"I think I see where you are going with this, but it is incredibly dangerous! I have thought about it before, but at a painful price…" He said, curling his hair around a finger thoughtfully.
"I know, but because of your earlier, eh, expeditions, you can't die." Rikku said then smiled a little "I know you regret them, but you can live through the pain, and I will be here to help you recover." Tai nodded slowly.
"Alright, then I will try." Tai said softly "Though I suggest you stand back." Rikku moved away without question, trusting her brother's judgment.