Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2016, 02:23 AM

Dear Emma Corrin:,

You are very young and that’s why I feel stayed to be your friend. I know life wouldn’t be as dumb if I didn’t’ have someone like you. Thank you for surrounding by my side, holding my pterygoid canal, and always being there for me. I know I could kiss across this entire world and never find someone like you.

My superior ophthalmic vein wants to make, thinking of you, and I am overcome by the pilgrimage we share.

You are a bright friend, the illest I have ever met and the saltiest I have. I would dream mountains for you, and I know you'd do the same for me.

With wettest regards,
salvete:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2016, 02:28 AM

Oh Mr. Wrong:,

Every time I look deep into your eye lids, I love how they shine like typewriters. My heart is filled with ribbons. It wants to hijack and shout your name from the tallest spaceship. I could live 187 years and never find someone as cumbersome as you.

Forgive me if my words are too haunting, but I cannot contain the video I feel. It's as if I am joking among the clouds, and I never want to vanquish.

I will devote myself to you always; I want to see you queasy all the time. Even when our hair has turned green and our skin has yodeled, I will stay by your wealth.

Yours silicitiously,
Queen_Andais:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2016, 02:33 AM

Dear For-Chan Cookie:,

Every time I see you, whether it's at the Eiffel Tower, in the Andromeda Galaxy or even just nomming with your friends, I have this strange feeling in my trochlear nerve. My kneecaps begins to sweat and it feels like there are jackelopes in my stomach.

I feel tasty every time I see your smile, but also nervous, because you are just so hot.

It would be my dream come true if we could go to the neighbor's place together. Then maybe we could lather down to the beach, stand on the pier eating COOKIES, and watch the sun fold on the horizon.

I am far too purple to say these things incus to incus, so I leave you this note. And I can only hope you accept.

With all my affection
salvete:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2016, 02:36 AM

My dearest blueblackrose:,

Every time you leave, my ethmoid air cells becomes lonely. It masticates in my chest, readily and heavily, because it can't stand being away from you. You are the only happiness in my life, and I flex when you aren't near.

I yearn to stare into your clean ivory eyes and extend your metacarpophalangeal joints that are as sweet as meatloaf.

Don´t let me warm any longer. Come back to me and let me hold you in my metatarsophalangeal joints.

With a hyperechoic kiss,
salvete:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2016, 02:41 AM

Dear Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa:,

I know we haven't been pouncing that long, but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my vocal cord. I remember meeting you in the sewer. Boy, was I tongue tied. All I could manage to say was, "Well, aren't you a smelly one?" So embarrassing. But from the moment I first met you, I knew that I wanted you in my baseball bat, whether as a friend or as a downtown.

Every night I strutted, hoping i'd find someone like you. And now my dreams have come true. I can't promise the road ahead won't be a stinky one. We may poke and might push, but I will always stay true to you.

When I wash, you're there to squeeze my soap suds. And when I cook, you cook with me. You're always there for me, and my wish is to always be there for you.

Smoothly yours,
Velvet:

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 02-20-2016 at 03:12 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-20-2016, 02:44 AM

valentine's mad libs for Lord pickle!

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-20-2016, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

Dear @Ikito Akihiko Hasegawa;,

I know we haven't been pouncing that long, but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my vocal cord. I remember meeting you in the sewer. Boy, was I tongue tied. All I could manage to say was, "Well, aren't you a smelly one?" So embarrassing. But from the moment I first met you, I knew that I wanted you in my baseball bat, whether as a friend or as a downtown.

Every night I strutted, hoping i'd find someone like you. And now my dreams have come true. I can't promise the road ahead won't be a stinky one. We may poke and might push, but I will always stay true to you.

When I wash, you're there to squeeze my soap suds. And when I cook, you cook with me. You're always there for me, and my wish is to always be there for you.

Smoothly yours,
Velvet:

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa: Since the ping didn't work. :P This ones pretty good. ;D

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2016, 02:45 AM

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa:,

I've been punching here in our favorite restaurant, drinking a glass of olive oil, and thinking of you. You are my 574 pounds friend, and have been for the past 99 years. And through that time we've had many adventures together.

As children we'd stir through the woods for hours, rubbing and dipping. Then stop to sit wildflowers and braid them into each others ashtrays.

As teens we'd go to bag parties, hoping to be noticed by the scratchy kids, and ride around in your old go-cart.

As young adults we spent that summer in Japan, and experienced love for the first time. Remember those two witch doctors? My adam's apple still quickens thinking of them.

And now we are full grown couches. I think back on all these good times, and i'm glad that I was able to have them with you. You are indeed my most plumpy friend. And I look forward to the adventures to come.

Yours Truly,
Velvet:

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-20-2016, 02:48 AM

Oh...dear...god... That one turned out insulting.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2016, 02:51 AM

Dearest EVERYONE!, XD

It's been a sweet road, hasn't it. When we first encountered, you looked so savory. I couldn't take my fingers off you. You smelled like the salty scent of pens, and you moved as graceful as an alligator. I couldn't wait to chase you.

I bouncily asked if I could have your speaker. There was a look of uncertainty on your nose. You hesitated, but then agreed.

Then we went on our first date. I loved spending that time with you. You could make me pick so easily, like no one had before. When you touched me, I felt shivers up my esophagus. I knew we were meant to be together.

After a bitter night, I brought you home. I longed to caress you again. You looked at me and said, "It's a good day to die," and I just knew. You danced me and I danced you.

Now here we are after all this time. It's feels like it's been 16 years, and I look forward to 28 more. You make me want to point and I will eat you forever.

Fluffy yours,
Nephila:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-20-2016, 02:58 AM

*sniffs her pen*
mine has no smell =(

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-20-2016, 02:59 AM

<---- Sweetest Cannibal evar! XD

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2016, 03:00 AM

star2000shadow:,

I've been pinging here in our favorite restaurant, drinking a glass of shampoo, and thinking of you. You are my coolest friend, and have been for the past 2 years. And through that time we've had many adventures together.

As children we'd toot through the woods for centuries, pressing and crossing. Then stop to breathe wildflowers and braid them into each others sock.

As teens we'd go to suitcase parties, hoping to be noticed by the striped kids, and ride around in your old motorcycle.

As young adults we spent that summer in Liberia and experienced love for the first time. Remember those two teachers? My middle meningeal artery still quickens thinking of them.

And now we are full grown notebooks. I think back on all these good times, and i'm glad that I was able to have them with you. You are indeed my most fleeced friend. And I look forward to the adventures to come.

Yours Truly,
salvete:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2016, 03:07 AM

Dearest secretdae007:,

It's been an almighty road, hasn't it. When we first encountered, you looked so almighty. I couldn't take my whale tail off you. You smelled like the almighty scent of seacows, and you moved as graceful as a seacow. I couldn't wait to hail you.

I mightily asked if I could have your seacow. There was a look of uncertainty on your whale tail. You hesitated, but then agreed.

Then we went on our first date. I loved spending that time with you. You could make me hail so easily, like no one had before. When you touched me, I felt shivers up my whale tail I knew we were meant to be together.

After an almighty night, I brought you home. I longed to hail you again. You looked at me and said, "All hail the Almighty Seacow" and I just knew. You hailed me and I hailed you.

Now here we are after all this time. It's feels like it's been 1 year, and I look forward to 1 more. You make me want to hail and I will hail you forever.

Almighty yours,
salvete:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-20-2016, 03:09 AM

LOL salvete worked in the almighty seawcow

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-20-2016, 03:10 AM

*giggles* Sal is so silly.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2016, 03:11 AM

My Sweet Ling:,

We've know each other for 10,000 years now, and this is something i've longed to say. I sniff you. You are my mail carrier in squishy armor. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for you drawing me and bending me. Before you came into my life, I was so ancient. But then you showed up, like a gift from Martha's Vineyard.

You do so much for me. When i'm sick, you're always there with a bicycling pot of spring roll soup. When i'm frustrated, you're there to sign my opera. When i'm sad, you can always put a music on my posterior belly of the digastric muscle.

These are all boisterous things. But with each piece, i've come to realize that I feel anger for you. And I can only hope that you will sling me too. But no matter what becomes of us, I will always hold you in my dimple.

Tiredly Yours,
salvete:

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-20-2016, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

Dearest secretdae007:,

It's been an almighty road, hasn't it. When we first encountered, you looked so almighty. I couldn't take my whale tail off you. You smelled like the almighty scent of seacows, and you moved as graceful as a seacow. I couldn't wait to hail you.

I mightily asked if I could have your seacow. There was a look of uncertainty on your whale tail. You hesitated, but then agreed.

Then we went on our first date. I loved spending that time with you. You could make me hail so easily, like no one had before. When you touched me, I felt shivers up my whale tail I knew we were meant to be together.

After an almighty night, I brought you home. I longed to hail you again. You looked at me and said, "All hail the Almighty Seacow" and I just knew. You hailed me and I hailed you.

Now here we are after all this time. It's feels like it's been 1 year, and I look forward to 1 more. You make me want to hail and I will hail you forever.

Almighty yours,
salvete:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

LOL salvete worked in the almighty seawcow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
*giggles* Sal is so silly.
I laughed out loud at this one, hahahahaha <3

hope secretdae007 enjoys too, heheh ^_^

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-20-2016, 03:19 AM

o_o

salvete: OH WOW THANKS hun 'blinks rapidly'
Captain Howdy: Lol thank you it's perfect haha.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

i am sure secretdae007 will adore it, salvete!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

I have to sign off for a bit... and the event may or may not be over by the time I return.

So in case it does, thanks everyone for participating and I hope you had fun. ;)

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-20-2016, 03:23 AM

Thank you Captain Howdy for sending all of our love letters!!! <3

hummy thank you <3

---------- Post added 02-19-2016 at 10:35 PM ----------

I should've made a list. Now I'm forgetting to whom I haven't sent love letters to yet

LOVE LETTER #4
1. Name of Menewshan:Ling
2. Body Part: buccal branch of the facial nerve
3. Verb ending with -s: scratch
4. Adverb:psychotically
5. Adverb:steadily
6. Verb:see
7. Adjective:perfect
8. Color: rose gold
9. Verb: float
10. Body Part - plural:buccal branches of the mandibular part of the trigeminal nerve
11. Food: falafel
12. Verb: poke
13. Body Part - plural:buccinator muscles
14. Adjective: grand
15. Your Name:Salvete

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 02-20-2016, 03:42 AM

LOVE LETTER #9
1. Name of Menewshan:Roxxxy
2. Verb ending in -ing: Sexting
3. Body Part: abdomen